Favourite Character Quotes

Hoshidokoala

Could be from anything: Crits, Guard Quotes, My Castle Quotes, etc. My favourites personally have to be Oboro's "Looks like a win" whenever she slays an enemy on the field, Felicia's kiss quote (it's just so awkward xD) and Ryoma's "Kiss me you fool" (I have a feeling he would say this to Xander a lot).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like M!Corrin (2nd voice) critical quotes, especially "This ends now!" and "You won't stop me!". He sounds really badass in contrast to his personality.

And I am a sucker for Azura's voice. They way she says "My sweet prince" and shyly "I... I love you too" is music to my ears.

I really like M!Corrin (2nd voice) critical quotes, especially "This ends now!" and "You won't stop me!". He sounds really badass in contrast to his personality.

That's version of "This ends now!" Is one of my favorite.

I also really love Oboro's "This Scum doesn't stand a chance" and Setsuna's "Victory! Victory!"

There's so many great quotes, there's probably a lot more but these are the first that come to mind

Takumi's has some amazing quotes in general but I truly appreciate his critical quote of "Oh that's it!"

Nyx's critical quote "Goodnight lost child"

Saizo's kiss quote, his deep voice, is heavenly. xD

Charlotte's victory quote *gasps* "Did I do that!?"

I like the Rainbow Sage's speech in Conquest:

Never forget that life is the most precious gift of all. Protect it. Cherish it. And whether your path is bathed in light... or in the gentle veil of darkness... Allow yourself to be happy. This is such a lovely world... Don't take it for granted. Do this, and your soul shall give hope to the future, brave prince/princess... Do this, and it will shine brightly with all the colors... of the... ... ...

That was on point and at the time seemed like it was setting up Kamui to be a tragic character.

This is why I go with voice 1, as it makes him sound super whiny... and thus perfectly fits his personality

I love any of the pre-battle quotes that reference another character's:

Ghostly Gold:

Leo: These ghosts shall learn what happens when I miss out on a full eight hours! The next person to call me "grouchy pants" will suffer. Inconsiderate fools!

Kiragi: Staying up last night was so much fun! I wish we could do that all the time! Well...most of us, anyway. There are a couple of real grouches in this army!

and in the Anna DLC:

Takumi: I hate the snow. It numbs my fingers, making it hard to draw my bowstrings. On the other hand, I do like playing around with igloos. Except the time one collapsed while I was in it. I thought I was going to die!

Hinata: Hey, it's snowing! I used to love building igloos in the snow as a kid. Though it was always sad how they'd fall apart as soon as it thawed. Haha, one time I thought I heard a voice come from one when it caved in! Crazy, right? Anyway, let's get down to fighting.

Kaze's invite quote as an ally: You are so talented on the piano, milady. Will you play me something? - I love that a simple line adds to Corrin's character (they play the piano, they perform for their friends) - any time background information is dropped like this into the game, really (I only wish there were more lines like this!).

This exchange in Forrest's/Ignatius's support:

Forrest: Yeah, I made a hat and a...well, let's call it a kilt.
Ignatius: It's a skirt, isn't it?
Forrest: Yes. Yes, it is.

I love it when Setsuna gets a kill, then a decent level up and says ''I'm happy'' twice but with a different tone.

Also

Charlotte's ''WHO'S NEXT?!''

Azama's ''Oh, gods (chuckle)'' when he's in the arena

Selena's inexplicably evil laugh

Takumi: Ha! I'm stronger than I look! If only because of this comic

Basically everything Arthur, Niles and Odin say is golden too. Too many to chose from.

Edited by LeDom

There's a lot of combat quotes I love hearing, but to mention just a couple off the top of my head...

Mitama's "Writer's block!" is a pretty clever guard quote.

All Shigure's crits are great, there's so much sass and ferocity in the VA's delivery.

I also like Laslow's "How about a two-step?" and "Learn some new steps". That last one is so wonderfully condescending. I like his support quotes too, like when he says "I'll be strong for you", it sounds so sincere.

Mozu's level up giggle is cute.

Leo's Conquest chapter 26 line (paraphrased): "why didn't you tell us?"

I'm not a very big fan of Nina, but they snuck in something really funny in her support with Shinonome: "this is going to be even better than...YAOWIE!". I'm a sucker for puns.

Odin's "I SEE ALL!" is also amazing. Both his and Arthur's voice actors sound like they're having the time of their lives recording their lines.

Edited by Thane

I'm not a very big fan of Nina, but they snuck in something really funny in her support with Shinonome: "this is going to be even better than...YAOWIE!". I'm a sucker for puns.

Oh my god, I assume she trips her something XD

Well played Treehouse, well played.

Leo's Conquest chapter 26 line (paraphrased): "why didn't you tell us?"

Odin's "I SEE ALL!" is also amazing. Both his and Arthur's voice actors sound like they're having the time of their lives recording their lines.

Fun fact:

Owain/Odin's voice actor, Kaiji Tang, is an avid gamer, and plays Fire Emblem as well!

He loves doing Owain/Odin!

Edited by Water Mage

Takumi: Ha! I'm stronger than I look! If only because of this comic

Why did I read this, why

That's awesome.

And there are too many characters whose delivery of lines I love... in addition to Odin, pretty much everything Laslow says. Smoothest voice in the game.

I can't believe I forgot to mention these two! I lose it every time I hear Odin's "Too... much... POWER!" and his totally sincere "Thank you for your dark business" is hilarious. He and Arthur are a pure joy to listen to.

middle male Corrin's I make my own fate

Peri's theres blood in your eye

Oboro's you are so last season

Soleil's smile your dead

Percy's Bombastic beatdown blow

Percy's super sidekick slam

Percy's I'm feeling lucky

Mitama's naptime

Wow this is just like a thread I started on the Awakening forum, except it has more responses since this game is more relevant.

Anyway, I like Oboro's "This scum doesn't stand a chance!", "We're gonna win!", and "I'll do my best!"

Charlotte's *gasp* "Did I do that?"

The Avatar's "I make my own fate!"

Orochi's "Oh, what fun!"

Sakura literally screaming as her Dual Attack quote is kinda funny too.

There are probably other that I cannot think of right now.

I like Felicia's giggle after a winning battle, and when she says she dreamed she was flying, and wanted to go back to bed in ghostly gold. I find Felicia as a character cute. Sumia... not really.

I like the middle voice for FCorrin, and just about every audible line she delivers.

Hinoka's 'Nohrian Scum!' giving birth to the meme. You will read/hear a total of 5 'Nohrian Scum's by the time you hit chapter 6.

Kaze's laugh.

Elise calling people scumbags.

EVERYTHING ARTHUR SAYS.

"I'm, uhhh, glad you were born." -Saizou's birthday quote.

"You're lucky to be marrying me! Just don't screw it up!" -Selena's confession.

"Nothing is stronger than my love for you...except my biceps." -Effie's confession.

"My darkness was darker than yours!" and "Ooh, my aching blood!" from Odin.