I can't do Birthright Chapter 11 in Hard/classic!

SilasKnight

This is so hard, it's the map with all wyverns and pegasus knights on the boat. I used the twi dragons veins (not the one at the left) and at the end all of enemys runs to me it's just to difficult even with setsuna, takumi and reina!

I find the map easier if I don't use the dragon veins, although that might just be me.

Anyway, most of the tougher promoted enemies can attack from two range, and you can bait them by putting Takumi at the edge of their movement range without putting him in danger (in particular he can take out the Malig Knight down south on turn 1) which makes the map a lot easier, and the Kinshi Knight up north can be dealt with similarly. The unpromoted enemies shouldn't pose as much of a problem. If you're having lots off issues, you can pretty much have Reina handle the entire bottom half of the map pretty easily, but this eats up a lot of exp.

Try going at slow pace, don't rush. Clear each part from right to left, watching out reinforcements. Block the fliers with a tanky unit, heal and snipe the fliers. Setsuna has terrible accuracy so she's kind of unreliable as an archer. Reina will also have a bit of trouble if you get screwed, but Takumi with his high skill will be a safe bet. Activate the veins and shield yourself. If anything, use Orochi to chip the wyverns.

Edit: and yeah, clear the malig knights and Kinshis with Takumi quickly.

Edited by Quintessence

Try going at slow pace, don't rush. Clear each part from right to left, watching out reinforcements. Block the fliers with a tanky unit, heal and snipe the fliers. Setsuna has terrible accuracy so she's kind of unreliable as an archer. Reina will also have a bit of trouble if you get screwed, but Takumi with his high skill will be a safe bet. Activate the veins and shield yourself. If anything, use Orochi to chip the wyverns.

Edit: and yeah, clear the malig knights and Kinshis with Takumi quickly.

I dunno... I had better luck when I took on a more aggressive strategy, although that might just be me. Everything that's still alive aggroing once you get to turn 13 or so might have something to do with it.

I dunno... I had better luck when I took on a more aggressive strategy, although that might just be me. Everything that's still alive aggroing once you get to turn 13 or so might have something to do with it.

Yeah I think it depends on the team and if the team supports an offensive. Maybe it was me doing turtle mode because I had squishy ninjas, Orochi and Hinoka's retainers.

Try tanking with VoF Silas, he can take a lot of hits.

Are you using Sakura? Have you promoted her? Either class is useful, Priestess is another bow user and Onmyouji is useful against Wyverns.

Have someone pair up with Rinkah, she gives great Str and Def boosts even without a support rank.

Yeah I think it depends on the team and if the team supports an offensive. Maybe it was me doing turtle mode because I had squishy ninjas, Orochi and Hinoka's retainers.

I was using some of those, and still found a more offensive strategy better, since the more stuff that's dead by the time everything starts to aggro, the less worry I have of getting overwhelmed.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

i finished it !

I use Takumi as a bait to lure the promoted wyvern at the bottom at the beginning, and the promotted sky knight on the top of the map (with bow).

I use reina on the bottom to kill every wyvern and pegasus and i kill with setsuna, takumi oboro and MU those flying killers :p

And i go to the left of the map, with all units slowly.