Let's Play: Fire Emblem SUPER Thracia 776: Shameless Version

Ronlyn

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Magic unit should be promoted first?

• Lucius my bae (and anyone's to be honest)
    • Salem from Sabrina, the teen witch
  2. 2. Which axe unit should promote first?

• Back to the future, starring Marty
    • Othin the Ox
    • Bright(on) town
  3. 3. Which mounted unit should promote first?

• Fin the human
    • Nanny McFee
    • Fergalicious
  4. 4. Which swordie should be promoted?

• Shiva, the peerless blade
    • Machua, the magic fencer
    • Mareeta, the starlight gaze

Part 2

kIRs4WZ.png

Guess what? Karin was playing casual mode all along, so she just get abducted by the enemy

g74BsCy.pngBvG8DVc.png2aHyZXZ.png

Fergus goes to save his chick. Karin then decides to put some use in Mulan's teachings and crit his pursuer for a level:

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 11

Hp Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Bld Mov

38 16 17 18 25 14 13 6 11

I was about to complain but……..

pTwVzcy.png

I CAN NOW COMPLETELY TRIVIALIZE A RATHER ANNOYING CHAPTER IN THE FUTURE!!! emot-woop.gif

UytajzB.pngmtqAGRK.png5irIPlY.png

Dalshin sucks so much that even the enemies avoid him, so I just send Brighton to lure some archers. When I was about to kill it, Dalshin fucking eat the whole thing in one go. PLEASE, LEAVE SOME FOOD FOR THE CHILDREN emot-gonk.gif

geNIgkx.png

Eyvel has been avoiding her satanic daughter this whole time, she gets something out of it:

gEroapS.png

Eyvel Swordmaster lvl – 27

52 25 13 32 29 25 23 10 7

Why game? She’s leaving soon and I will never make good use of these stats :cry:

jR710cP.png

Dalshin Armor Knight lvl – 11

49 19 12 20 11 13 25 19 6

And don’t try to make me happy, you still sucks!!!

ANUE6VY.pngUeITjhI.png0eXdEeK.png

A pointless formation later, Machua just outright cumberstomp the last archer

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 11

41 14 15 19 17 11 11 8 6

So she can finally wield the steel sword without losing any speed

ADU3Lae.pnguixCHBx.pngIip5kYa.png

Leaf gets intoxicated with methane while trying to capture this joker

eOUHz2T.pngfnGwLLD.pngvQHBJmN.png

Remembered that last group consisting on four loldiers and some Armor? I just send Fergus carry a hand axe since I was lazy. He just utterly decimates the entire thing on EP.

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 12

47 19 6 20 20 12 15 12 9

And show off a rather empty lvl as reward

or7w1ei.pngY0kaFo7.png

Karin’s movement it just dumb at this point: she’s basically a cavalier, let alone when she gets a pony

9D7Rapi.png

Before I let the plot flows, I exchange between Leaf and Lifis whle sending back the former to Claus’s hunger games

D3oqQPG.pngyUk6Zr7.pngh8gsaNO.png

Let me explain something: Wrath will always activates when there’s a counter attack, so better bait out the aggressor and kill the subject on your phase (Also, don’t use ambush users, they will ALWAYS attack first if they can, making them easy targets for Wrath)

VVWII3q.png

Asvel Mage lvl – 12

39 9 21 19 18 11 12 6 6

I love it!

aQwzzKu.png7bXLlTz.png

This dancer however, will make you sweat SO HARD: Wind Sword means +5 speed, meaning that she will double anything that tries to capture her ass, most of the time killing the poor thing on the act. I prevent all that by using Fergus and the brave sword

AB2sJNE.pngE5RAf0c.pngFjNfOgL.png

“Lockpick/Skill ring got”

nwktlaP.png

I’m finally prepared for what’s coming. Since again, I don’t understand jack shit, I will resume the followed dialogues:

XZiq1yq.png

ROMANCE!!!!

KbV6DEM.png

DRAMA BOMB!!!

wnXMSyh.png

ENCRYPTED PENTAGRAMS!!!

LNFO9Zx.png

ILLUSION OF GAIA!!!

m1mmgzL.png

TITLE DROP!!!!

2qYHD4K.png

With that over, a badass Mage just let us win this by opening the secret passage to the exit.

ezc5yTy.png9Bq12Bn.pngO4ipGQI.png

I show him all my gratitude by stolen his shit and dump him somewhere

3kUEHRt.png

And now we have a time limit: Claus and Oliver will chase us down. The only reasonable option here it’s…….

e1J6kYm.pngvlKlfMF.png

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!! (Also, good going there, Leaf: Just left way behind the girl you saved five minutes ago emot-v.gif )

m46pFRs.png6rWOQZz.pngPihlpuY.png

I must admit: the first time I saw this cutscene, I almost punch the monitor because of how pissed I was about Eyvel’s petrification. Now I know Fire Emblem it’s not that cruel and will let us see her once again later down the line……..OR NOT?

ZFmRlCp.png

................And with that disturbing note, I end this chapter. Next time, someone will become our new jeigan.

Growths:

Nanna:

Hp: 80%

Str: 40%

Mag: 50%

Skl: 60%

Spd: 50%

Def: 40%

Bld: 15%

Lck: 100%

Mov: 3%

Basically the real jack-all-trades units: Once she gets access to killer sword, will utterly destroy all the living things around with that luck. Her healings are underwhelming compared to someone like Safy, but again, Canto makes everything so much better. And if everything fails to impress you, she has Charisma, so there's that.

Edited by ronlyn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CH6

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part VIII:TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

yMpQseX.png3nxuquG.png5VdKgHQ.png

Ch6 starts with a wyvern rider bringing August. I guess he got drunk while searching for help and a friendly dude just ferry him back to us, despite the fact we just got out of jail emot-colbert.gif

AW1kcRT.png

THIS.CHAPTER.IT’S.FUCKED.UP: Please, use save states EVERY turn, otherwise you will hate yourself in the long run

3KD7j4K.pngIJIW8p2.png

This chapter starts with a bang: The entire squadron DOES MOVE and have: Thunder mages, Longbow Armors, Axe Armors and two cavaliers with Silver weaponry. They don’t take the prime thought: These little fuckers over here have Lightning Tomes combined with the Critical skill. Meaning: they will crap on you if you don’t play offensive here

sQ8bdQ5.pnggpnoibO.pngVE156j6.png

Lifis once again makes things easier and shutdown these threats in seconds (In case Lifis doesn’t get that re-move star or doesn’t have enough build, Fergus right here can get that brave sword and capture at least one of them which have 7 defense for some reason)

sxaa5lj.png8Wh1kfF.png

NMwUywF.pngatbwKFR.png

Almost all mages bites the dust the next turn

S0A1nu8.png

Lifis almost dies thought. Good thing Nanna it’s a decent staff-bot

Goxe22c.pngDwxPnms.png

OTcAYAb.pngnBmZCdm.png

Dalshin and Brighton get to do some heavy lifting, while Leaf input the konami code for a level:

Leaf Lord lvl - 13

51 20 13 20 19 13 15 11 8

He must being hitting the GYM or something: He didn’t get that much Build in my first playthough

stJJfM3.pngcK8xXsj.png

Lifis decides to follow his senpai and copy-paste the same lvl:

Lifis Thief lvl – 15

37 14 7 24 25 13 12 11 7

WdESYiE.pngfWoXL48.png

He almost die once again, so I stick Nanna on her horse (and yes, unlike Karin, Everyone just get their horses out their ass at this point)

8DAfypD.pngFPfdz8q.png

Brighton show off his swanky orange palette. Machua pass over that Fire sword to Karin. Now the REAL FUN starts kheldragar.001.gif

pLKo8VZ.pngqVlZyGQ.png

Those two Armors disappear in the spawn of six seconds. Fergus got something:

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 13

48 19 8 20 21 13 15 13 9

#Fergulicious livestock~01-14-04-whore.gif

PNCpoPH.pngP67Vvf7.pngUJzRx75.png

“Mom, everything's clean now” emot-v.gif

UBN8wiI.png

On turn 5, Caellach Self-insert on this game, to show off Galzus whose boss (here’s a hint: Galzus its still OP)

x4CNnxz.png

It’s Ch6 and Karin it’s a flying killing-machine already, just look at that range

Hux3d1f.png

She also took some cooking classes………….

o9dKa8k.jpg

UMCekMX.pngVud8RgM.png

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 12

45 17 9 18 16 8 19 14 10

Brighton……..You know what? Never mind. You don’t get hamper by the steel axe anymore

g83PGtY.pngmZcBeTh.png

OW6Drnp.png8KIPdMt.png

Leaf summersault some armor for C rank swords. I also took some time and reach these villages for some sweet, SWEET rewards. That knight proof will find some use pretty soon (And the Elite book will be put on a poll for it’s owner)

zLLtune.png

Dalshin Armor Knight lvl – 12

50 20 13 20 11 14 25 20 6

Dalshin, the max build here its 25 and that the only thing that keeps you out of the bench for now. If Marty comes back and you don’t double anything by them, He’s staying (not that I would choose you over him or anything, but at least try to make harder my decision)

rTZ4M0O.png2cpWJkb.png

Karin just got two of the most important things in this game: That ring it’s the movement ring, and functions like the boots, so I’ll probably treasure it until the final chapter because I’m dumb. The other it’s the Bargain book, which should be given to a flier

MsoVM3D.png

These ones have a rapier and……..

jv5zEu2.png

Lena? I thought you went with Julian and take the dick build a church after the war. He just cheats on you with some chest, I presume?

OnMUSDk.pngO3HOjY3.png

Oh wait, it’s just Titania: She’s somehow converted into an axe cleric (from those who have played Trails in the Sky, this isn’t a foreign thing). She bring a skill ring for Marty to be used and another Pugi axe to the pile

VnJwJ5L.pngamOm415.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 12

39 17 18 19 26 15 13 6 11

Karin doesn’t need some stinky promotion to be useful

0sY2bGq.png0I0kZ6d.pngoTTsd7C.png

Holy Water obtained. I also made some exchanges here and there

9DGO0uA.pngyqr200w.png

Lara got this door shut down. Now I just rearrange all my thingies with everyone, since next chapter will throw off some sweet stuff like it’s a party and I want it ALL

dfjjuoz.pngIyZgzS7.pngnpW5EsP.png

I’m still waiting for some Fire Emblem that takes back the capture mechanic: it makes SO MUCH SENSE in this kind of series (and don’t come with that “stealing it’s bad” mantra: this is FUCKING WAR, so suck it)

1rYyaDu.pngjHTmwKW.png

oUiXKXU.pngFRpXk8u.png

Some random death later, I get show off Thracia ridiculous over-priced shops: If this isn’t an encouragement to just strip down your enemies, I don’t know what it is

gZIBHka.pngJCgD9zE.pngCFQ8VUb.png

Leaf drop some weight before Dalshin rescue him while Karin dump Asvel in this exact point. I will explain this course of actions in short order

BKZoiHY.png

Ohh, and if you didn’t notice: everything must be done BEFORE TURN 15. No this is not a joke, this is very important because……

gMxUFi3.png

Claus decides that it is a good idea to just Rescue/Teleport Leaf IN THE MIDDLE OF A HELLISH REINFORCEMENT SQUADRON. Remember those Roros from last chapter?

dSdcmam.pngAQSGHr6.png

Yeah, these poor things that got wacked by Eyvel before her demise? Well, let just say you'll get to face a little more than five of those………..

OsqyHfk.png

Meet CH6 dick-move: I you came blind, you're getting boned by these guys no matter what: Wrath doesn’t sounds that mortal when hit rates are below 20%, but then I remind you that:

zSUImoi.png8FWtyqB.png

Leaf just got almost killed by THIS GUY on CH2, so point taken. How I’m dealing with this? Well, Nintales kinda spoil it, but here’s the entire process:

1- Take Asvel/Fergus/Karin/Machua and put ONE of them in the same spot as Asvel

2- Have A LOT of equipment on your designed boss killer

3- Put Nanna ON THE TILE JUST BELOW. Charisma it’s a life-savior

4- Save scum like your life depends of it for good lvl ups (I suggest you rig build and defense/magic for all of them since Skl/Spd are a given most of the time)

5- Pray: Everything in this game it’s about praying and save scum like a champ

JqCkwQy.pngN2F0mBE.pngSYtbxcZ.png

If you’ll take all these steps, ANYONE can reach lvl 25 with ease (sans Dalshin/Brighton/Lara/Lifis/Titania and any other living thing outside that list. But anyone can do it! emot-sweatdrop.gif). This is what I got:

lSGMciQ.png

Asvel Mage lvl – 25

50 10 30 27 29 21 17 12 6

Green its power. Green its life

u0P7VEm.pngpKUq2Qk.png

He’s even nice enough to leave some food for these underdogs. I however, decided that Leaf needs some more screen time:

fumQIz5.png

First of all: C rank swords. I’m milking that Sonic Blade for all that its worth soon enough

vc23GD7.png

Now, it is time for you folks………

9TniM74.pngd5eK282.png6B4ua4R.png

To witness……….the birth of…………………

vipN6g3.png

OUR NEW STRATEGIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asvel Mage à Sage lvl – 25

50 11 34 30 32 21 19 14 6

AIFsbkU.png

Asvel will always be my choice for train on CH6: He will always ends up near A-rank Wind, Letting him use almost everything sans Blizzard (which it’s a shame: I could straight up defeat most bosses with it, so there’s a reason to that at least). Next, he’s just one rank away from Rezire and it’s a breeze to obtain said rank on certain chapter, so there’s also the nosferatu-tanking potential. And finally C-rank staffs let him use those Physics I been gathering around, for some sexy results (Tier 2 and 3 classes have reduced exp gains, so having a legit way to grind up until lvl 40 its good)

uURqqLc.pngMVou6Ij.png

Leaf gets to finally defeat all these jokers right here. That Sonic blade will cheese this game so much…………..And Leaf doesn’t get behind in the lvl department:

Leaf Lord lvl - 20

58 24 17 23 23 20 19 13 8

I’m ready game…….COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!!!! (Just kidding: he’s getting destroyed next chapter even with stats like THESE anyways)

mTHQRAZ.png

Nanna heals and gets a level:

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 5

29 9 15 15 15 6 9 6 10

And I starting to regret no training her instead

fAwi0mJ.png

But nevermind that: I’m leaving

iJOs3Ru.pngnIdkL80.png

Pissed Irish Robert has to be pissed

Next chapter this night………….. I hope

Growths:

Titania:

Hp: 85%

Str: 50%

Mag: 40%

Skl: 70%

Spd: 40%

Bld: 25%

Pretty balanced, Pugi/Ambush will wreck shit and having good aiming with axes it's always a good thing. Don't expect her to double or Tank entire armies, however

Edited by ronlyn

Leaf's stats are okay for 8x, what a shock!

Keep on those Light Brand uses. They're that valuable for this hell of a chapter.

Don't forget too you can buy door keys on chapter 8's shop. ^^

Edited by Nintales

Sadly there aren't any barbecues like Alvis used to make them. It's sad that the heroes of Gen 1 were standing on his cooking spot but hey you can't make an omelet without burning a few eggs am I right?

"I’m still waiting for some Fire Emblem that takes back the capture mechanic: it makes SO MUCH SENSE in this kind of series (and don’t come with that “stealing it’s bad” mantra: this is FUCKING WAR, so suck it)"

Fire Emblem stopped being about wars since Fire Emblem Awakening. Nowadays it's about picknicking and killing "evil" people or something oh and also dating sims and waifus *facepalm*

I genuinely miss the good old child hunting atrocities in Jugdral and extreme racism between the beorc and the laguz at least it made for good villains and even tragic ones (Alvis, Black Knight) and there was something on the line in all these games, the overall tone was just right, it fitted WARS well, unlike the picknicks we have in the new "games"..

the dead woman in chapter 3 scares me, this game always had that overtone of darkness and death thracia didnt have. also enjoying the pt looking forward to more

Ch7

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part IX: Minna, miteite kure!

T6cQMvg.pngtwnyq5f.png

Warning: this chapter contains crappy anime quotes. Watch at your own risk

7UpKVPQ.png

August shows his face in this cutscene because hell if he’s jealous about Asvel

pezbLMu.png

CH7 looks empty compared to 6, but don’t let your guard down: I’m also need to play smart the first turns to success

0zDepxU.pngqzzMX8J.pngNqBjNtD.png

Looming in the left corner are several axe users, carry some dangerous equipment (Something I need to clear out: When there’s axe users, there’s also hammers, so again, Dalshin SUCKS)

yl65Xjx.pngMgsdnuK.png

FTZ0AQD.pngREifnLY.png

On the bottom, Shiva and his divas starts to chase you, carrying swords from the simple steel to the dangerous silver

8VtUH7a.pngXbUHNNt.png

z4QZy0r.pngMpIqMjY.png

First three turns are telegraphed: Karin goes for the knight proof, Nanna grab that Sety scroll to have immunity to critical hits, then goes down with Lifis and Leaf. Asvel and the rest park their ass up there

i4poTtM.pngTWv5L3F.png

At the end of EP (basically everything move sans promoted units), we get to see A-team whereabouts: Almost all of the members got lost and Othin, for an unknown reason, it’s crippling Hannibal’s army (he’s just too good)

IOpOeTh.png

Fin and Safy finally came back for their date. I also checked the world map and discovered that the only way to end up there it’s taking Dandrum passage and the cross THE ENTIRE PURPLE DRAGON MOUNTAIN without losing yourself, so Fin: Where in the world were you searching for Leaf? :hmm:

Iye8bBg.pngyM9nsBJ.png

This is the most important turn: I place Asvel IN THIS EXACT TILE, otherwise thing get too ugly thanks to…..

nu6I2fh.png

These guys over here: Meet Jemmy and Zedd, both from Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurigi (Champion’s Blade); The tale of a loser who drop his sword on a random village for some reason. Point is: they’re not alone……

KGKY4KN.png

This is good example of things to come in the future: They’re spawn every turn until the boss it’s killed, and unlike vanilla, those two are on dopes

o5YHS0W.pngPV6KX1H.png

FhiKo1w.png7d0yF4Z.png

Why this hack loves Prayer/Wrath that much? I mean, They could have ambush or continue. This is just a arbitrary way to force the player to one shot the boss, otherwise will get crit to death

MHT6fMK.png

I’m nor grinding for levels here: These chicks can leave you at low hp via crits and the wyvern riders will finish the work

xYaNNRM.png

Madoka Magica here it’s trying to beat a mage on its own game. I hope she knows the deal

zS3DfBy.png

Karin here it’s trying to help both lovebirds sine brigands are chasing them and Safy it’s worth shit, but that repair can help in the future

vQxyFCv.png1jHjZs6.png

MTA? It’s that some kind of sorcery?

iawo57b.pngHs3VGKG.pngoWaRh2D.png

Fergus get D rank axes when he’s mounted, while Nanna gets some support from Safy

zo92Hy0.png8hS64uF.png

ZA WARUDO, MOTHAFUCKAR!!!!!

3aCQXMr.png

Yuss! Asvel can now pelt enemies at long distance!!!

2RuEqD8.pngrqkFmCA.png

Now with those two gone, the enemy lost all of their avo/hit, so they’re easy peasy to capture/get rid of:

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 14

49 20 8 20 21 13 16 13 9

Defense it’s nice

3Ho6Zo8.pngHEfJaGx.png

Brighton gets Asvel advice and also defies the WTA:

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 13

46 17 9 18 17 9 20 14 10

Got speed/10

VnOL2JQ.png

So close, yet so far……

hrnuFuT.png

Machua here it’s taking care of the bandits:

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 12

42 15 16 19 18 12 11 8 6

I’m starting to fear that her build will be stuck on the low numbers

4whdsUH.pngLZinbLY.pngtfOpWSM.png

Fin gets violated by everyone, so Karin decides to just take Safy and her pacifist babbling to another place

K68xEev.pngjHrOwvc.png

Going back to the main crew, the killing goes on and Nanna heal Lifis, in hopes that he’s weak something

ODczJrg.png

But again, I got bombarded by visions of another dimension in which Lifis gets crit with a 30% hit, so I decided to park Nanna instead (Lifis it’s basically "That's so Raven" at this point)

CAAdV30.pngVaoJW6x.png

Fin gets B rank lances and a level:

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 11

42 16 10 16 21 10 18 13 9

I really missed you, “End”

1jQjmtC.png

Titania Axe Knight lvl – 9

41 16 10 17 15 10 17 9 9

Titania it’s putting some work, but unless she gets loads of build, I won’t care about her

2Bpu3uY.pngCeERCoG.png

Nanna takes revenge in the name of the lost Lifis

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 6

30 9 16 15 16 7 9 5 10

But vengeance only brings the worst of you

xCDkEPO.png

Oh right: Lara got abducted like two turns ago. I should go I save her……..eventually…..

3ZKt57o.png

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 13

43 16 17 20 18 13 11 9 6

She’s really pulling some work on that Skill

VnkjXQk.png8aqEshT.png3SxeL8M.png

Fergus saves Lara from getting rape repeatedly by a Roro squad unfortunately. Nanna starts to lifts some dudes in order to proc strength, and finally Lifis just does his thing for a level:

Lifis Thief lvl – 16

38 15 8 25 25 14 12 11 7

gqYK2XH.pngqXHS2Ir.png

Titania will always be a exp sponge, wherever it’s on tellius or not

9b7wtoh.png31iMnxc.png

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 12

43 16 11 17 22 11 19 14 9

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 7

30 10 16 15 16 7 9 6 10

This is a good example of why the apprentice NOT always surpasses the master. Safy get something too

Safy Priest lvl – 9

26 6 22 12 16 8 9 3 5

Magic

ATObLBR.pnghZZB88A.png

“You catch a Black Zoro”

9Z83lz6.pngDuutkrZ.pnggBSgunW.png

Karin then decides to grab and dive-bomb him right between those two. Nanna staff-bot someone for lvl 8

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 8

30 10 17 16 17 8 10 6 10

It’s becoming pretty clear who’s gonna use that life ring

Heqe20Z.pngOvhFM8i.png

I’m grinding Shiva a little bit, since the next chapter only has a few unit slots

Xr5SdfI.pnglmTXv9C.pngmxKAirr.png

I decide to just make Karin learn Bargain, because she has a pony. Safy not only gets to lvl 10, she also gets the exact janky lvl up

Safy Priest lvl – 10

27 6 23 12 16 9 10 3 5

czjGtec.png

With her new knowledge (that came from Anna herself), Karin gets two Mends and the price of one. Shiva finally stop playing with his food and kill the fools. This is what he got:

hGbTctg.png

Shiva Swordfighter lvl – 12

45 18 11 19 21 12 15 10 6

6vPzvfa.png

Let’s just seize and leave this place

KiAkUPw.pngAviF0qk.png

Hannibal looks exasperated, but alive. I guess he’s the Wall after all

hVS4ofW.png

Also, say hi to Shiida, the 3rd “Must use to win”: She isn’t as powerful as the other two, but she can fly and starts one of the longest recruitment chains I have ever seen (Also, she just cheats Marth………Repeatedly on this game.). Now, let’s see the glorious return of the A team, we have:

iw3y0iE.png

Janne and…………that’s it? Guess all of them just go to a picnic and Janne was left behind with the mantle

nkjuI2H.pngPxSOjl5.png

Oh wait, Othin’s here. Say buddy, where’s Dagda and? - Hey, wait up dude!!!

5Xt1kg1.pngR0bwzcH.pngx6p0qyS.png

If you didn’t get it like me, this is what happened: Dagda and Co. got ambush by his own subordinates, Havan and Tanya were captured and Dagda decides to remain behind in hopes to saves them. Marty just bail out when things got hectic.

4lzKurb.png

And now Carrion gets to show off the way to the mountain itself. If you think that everything until now was Ridiculous, OHHHHH you haven’t see anything yet…………….

Growths:

Shiva:

Hp: 90%

Str: 60%

Mag: 25%

Spd: 55%

Def: 45%

Bld: 30%

Lck: 80%

Mov: 2%

The powerful but somewhat slower swordfigther. Shiva still do his job as vanilla. You won't see Sol as ofter since it's Mag% based now, unless you feed him with lots of Magic ring just for the giggles

Edited by ronlyn

Sorry guys: The next two updates are basically hell and I'm taking my sweet time with them (I'm even considering just straight out cheese CH8x via cheats because fuck it, those 1% hits and crits will be the end of my life). Other than that, Ch8 will be post Saturday's midnight

Sorry guys: The next two updates are basically hell and I'm taking my sweet time with them (I'm even considering just straight out cheese CH8x via cheats because fuck it, those 1% hits and crits will be the end of my life). Other than that, Ch8 will be post Saturday's midnight

Don't forget you can use the Light Brand as a vulnerary too.

You should just have Leaf equipped with the Wind Sword, the Light Brand, and 5 Door Keys -that you either got earlier on, or bought at the chapter 8 shop-, while Othin should have the chest keys from earlier on. (I hope you gave them to Othin/Marty?)

Use the Wind Sword to kill stuff, and keep the light brand as a mass vulnerary. But yeah, fuck that chapter.

However long it takes you I eagerly await Nightmare Fuel, the Chapter.

Which one?

This game has so many nightmare fueling chapters I've lost the count of them. My guess would probably be Chapter 14 (or what would happen to Conquest!10 if mobs could move during their starting turn), but chapter 11 can also fit the bill. (Porticulis over 9000!)

Chapter 11x is also a nice one in terms of bullshit.

Every chapter from 19 to the end can be "saved" by the flier glitch. It is a lot of bullshit though, and I don't want to imagine how could you do without the glitch.

However long it takes you I eagerly await Nightmare Fuel, the Chapter.

Nightmare isn't the word I would use: Megaman X6 had Nightmare Mode and even if the design was pretty much against the player, If you repeated again and again the same stage, you would eventually beat it. THAT rule.........that single rule, doesn't apply here

Which one?

This game has so many nightmare fueling chapters I've lost the count of them. My guess would probably be Chapter 14 (or what would happen to Conquest!10 if mobs could move during their starting turn), but chapter 11 can also fit the bill. (Porticulis over 9000!)

Chapter 11x is also a nice one in terms of bullshit.

Every chapter from 19 to the end can be "saved" by the flier glitch. It is a lot of bullshit though, and I don't want to imagine how could you do without the glitch.

I have played until CH15, and I can tell without thinking too far, that Ch14x takes the cake for me: Until you don't realize what it's happening, You're stuck in a senseless circle of pain, killing and RNG abuse that in the end, it's worthless because, again, you have to KNOW what the hell it's happening

Ch8

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part X: And now who turns the lights ON?!?

6hmR31Q.pngD3h547w.png

“Leaf, surprised by Othin’s rampage, starts his search for him. Without any kind of knowledge, Leaf was led by Carrion into the pits of hell”

ByMhFWc.png

FoW on a chapter without it on vanilla……..Klok, did you help on this one?

A4Jq8l7.png1vxL0Tq.png

Since I finally got my own convoy (I presume Janne has something to do with it since she’s basically Bella) I sold everything at hand including useless shit like keys and the sort (AGAIN, I have everything planned for 8x)

8cGbHjO.pngckN0kB2.pngZTrFktH.png

BXz9zbX.pngdSqJQfZ.png

This is everyone’s equipment. I gave Leaf the steel sword so he doesn’t get capture

wvxlE4M.pngYAF78c7.pngNnl5mB0.png

Leaf, why you didn’t just let them be and just carry on with killing Claus? Why I must suffer this? Anyways, we get two “new” party members:

Z2ISMCG.png

They’re no others that Shiida and……….Eine? The first was recruit the last chapter, but for those who haven't watch this entire thing (or didn't pay attention), Eine was saved waaaaaay back at CH3

mzOw1NK.png

The chapter starts properly and- Wait a sec, I have a glitch here. let me torch this place to see better

xhZIaKE.png

………………………………………………….

nURDEXL.png

So yeah……..This is CH8’s gimmick: If you even try to use a torch, the entire map will turn white except for enemies and buildings. This wouldn’t be that bad if you know……YOU COULD AT LEAST SEE THE RANGE/MOVEMENT OF YOUR CHARACTERS

c63ptOv.pngtZxSiT6.png

This also encourages the use of the suspend command: Anna gets to use her RNG powers to lift the white fog while we’re talking with her. ALL PRAISE THE RNG GOODNESS!!!!!

DCdIBbx.png6yxAzdY.png

Let’s see our new recruits: No, I didn’t cheat the game yet, Eine it’s kinda special: Her class name it’s Ganado and have the particularity of wield every physical weapon (sword,axe,lance and bow on some cases.............yes, there are enemies named Ganado and no, this is not a resident evil plot or something) or magic weapons (wind,fire,thunder,light and dark magic on E rank each for Eine’s case). I suggest you focus on ONE magic type since this game ranking its slow and once she promotes will gain some of them. I decided for thunder magic since once I reach C rank, she will cover one of her weak point quite nicely. (Also, she has a 100% re-move chance, so she can play hit and run tactics)

ug9wNHD.pngDZRgZ5h.png

Shiida on the other hand it’s plain and simple: she flies, has nihil to avoid nasty skill combos and that Dragon Lance will be exchange with Fin’s brave lance

3nqchkP.pngUwTctQz.png

Shiida does use that torch and show us the way, but there's another trick on this chapter: you can turn off some textures on the emulator so you can see the range and movement, but of course, all the buildings and shops aren’t visible when you do that. CH8 cannot be cheese, I can assure you that

MLKotl7.pngm0gCD0i.png

Enemies are the same as CH7: Just try to capture all the loot you can or kill the most dangerous foe if that’s not possible

UENBjLd.pngWt1zHZX.png

On EP things get out of control: Dagda must pay 100000 gold in order to release both her daughter and Marty. Since that shit won’t come out of my purse, Dagda gets killed like the Frey her is. Havan....what's that?

mIX22HP.pngq7ZC4I8.png

Leaf whack a random fence for some reason, so I send Eine right into the forest so she take care of the luring

YIV7huB.pngSpecyWi.png

Eine get a level along with Nanna:

Eine Ganado lvl – 2

51 9 13 14 11 2 10 5 6

This is Eine big drawback: Her level ups SUCKS

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 9

31 11 18 18 17 10 10 7 10

Nanna never disappoints me, neither on this or my last playtrough

fF4n9Mz.pngiIS21wa.pngV7e76Ik.png

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 13

44 16 11 17 23 12 20 15 9

Fin gets an outstanding level. Shiida receives a luck ring right here. Marty will have some fun these once I find him

Q8zDmWo.png

I save scum gamble with Nanna to capture the killer bow brigand. Killer weapons are sometimes better than even silver because of how critical hits works on the SNES era

QnXdlIH.pngesNUYiw.png

Eine Ganado lvl – 3

52 9 14 14 11 3 10 5 6

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 9

41 19 16 21 17 12 12 8 10

I need speed now, young ladies

Uzdj6sp.png

Damn, that was close. This Warriorit's a new adition and packs a silver axe/bow. How would you know he was there waiting for you? The answer is: Fuck you, save state often

qFBtAvn.pngQnXdlIH.pngbVEqY8c.png

Eine sap twice the mofo,while Shiida just dance on his lap and rob him. Shiva put his ass somewhere to bail out the foes:

Eine Ganado lvl – 4

53 9 15 14 12 4 10 5 6

She’s finally eating her veggies

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 7

37 17 12 16 17 8 16 9 10

Ok, this lvl it’s so surreal: You’re supposed to be Shiida, where’s the speed?!?!?

Shiva Swordfighter lvl – 13

46 18 12 20 21 13 15 10 6

I……..kinda expect it. At least he can activate Sol more often

j6fsf1t.pngLQUYtj9.png

Next EP, Nanna put her pretty face in front of this axe. Thankfully the dude misses and she retaliates back

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 10

32 11 19 19 18 11 10 7 10

The only thing she’ll need on it’s magic and she’s doing wonders on that department (Why she sucks so much when FE4 kicks in?)

rvJEWCN.pngFA9CKsq.pngeZRgPZ5.png

Fin continues to be awesome (or the devil axe, I don't know), Leaf tanks with his face and I’m getting tired of this BS of a chapter:

Eine Ganado lvl – 5

54 9 16 14 13 5 10 6 6

At least Eine it’s growing like crazy

vvLAtuk.png

Oh BTW: Did you know reinforcements will come from the top of the screen and ambush you endlessly since the enemy’s cap on this game its FUCKING 50 enemy units? Just get the hell out of dodge and get as much experience/levels you can while doing so

vDBmaiT.pngaAp3vYY.png

xS3mirb.pngWV9LEGN.png

Here’s the shop and armory: I considered just plain out try CH8x at least once legitimately before just cheat my way out of it. And then Leaf just got crit by a 4% from a swordfigther with a Fire brand. So yeah, don’t even ask about beat 8x without the use of cheats

SICykCl.png1b83UvC.pngs1qQ8Hm.png

I'm really digging the swordfighter/swordmaster animations:

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 8

38 18 12 17 18 9 16 9 10

Shiva Swordfighter lvl – 14

47 19 12 21 21 14 15 10 6

s9fUjns.png

Also, have a promotion item we won’t use until Lenster's liberation because reasons

xcL3g7J.png2n6O9fW.pngPraEGbW.png

Grindfest II: SLOGGING IN THE DARKNESS:

Eine Ganado lvl – 6

55 9 16 14 13 5 10 6 6

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 9

39 19 12 18 19 10 16 9 10

I’ve noticed something: Caeda has been getting strength constantly. What kind of world it’s this?!?!?

zHesVmU.png

Leaf chokes a point for a level:

3mt7l2z.png

Leaf Lord lvl - 21

59 24 17 24 24 21 19 13 8

Oh, this is where Sheeda left her level ups

SEWHRFl.png

Look, a unique archer sprite. I wonder if she’s joining the team………ofcourseshewillyouturd

HO6zfEX.png

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 10

42 19 17 22 18 13 12 8 10

Why she doesn’t start with Sol or something? That magic it’s kinda wasted on her class……or at least for now

Sq7aCwS.png

This map it’s very short, but FoW play with your mind and make it longer that it should

Bhc03ha.pngTfdH5Pt.png

Eine just electric bungaloo something for:

Eine Ganado lvl – 7

56 9 16 14 15 7 10 6 6

Some crappy level

RyUYCUs.pngpgecsnG.png

And then decides to talk with……Kleine? Yup, they had to somehow shoehorn someone’s death I guess

7Mahlol.pngo8k5hsH.png

Kleine herself isn’t that amazing: She’s slow, luna doesn’t help as often and most important, she's a freaking archer and Tanya didn't display a good showcase of the class. She’s kissing the bench as soon I reach CH9

w6hLvcD.png

Here: Have a level sponsored by the Devil axe:

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 11

33 12 19 20 19 12 10 7 10

sRUcN0h.pngWI6amO2.png

Ch8 boss it's not other than Alva: he's pissed because he was butcher out of the party. He's kinda impossible to capture without save states

Av5TVDk.png

I weak him with Leaf/Fin/Eine and then….

lK2FiID.png

Lots

lfBSrHB.png

LOTS

m6GkMnx.pngl0yiLTV.png

And lots of save reloads later, Mary Sue decides to finally crit the mofo and gets no one, but two levels while doing so

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 11

41 20 13 19 21 12 17 10 10

Noice

Y4vakHv.pngAXEbYR2.png

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 12

44 20 17 24 20 15 12 9 10

Eine Ganado lvl – 9

58 9 17 15 15 9 10 7 6

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 12

34 13 20 21 20 13 11 7 10

Shiva Swordfighter lvl – 15

48 20 13 22 21 15 16 11 6

Some last minute grind later……..

ccVRyJA.png

I FINALLY ESCAPE THIS PLACE!!!!!

iFDJGia.png

Hmm…..You’re pretty; I can’t see how you can be ev-

7CAJhr4.png

GwwVxMk.pngO5rGBJc.png

Leaf, where in the fucking world are you going alone?!?!?!? At least bring a staff-bot or something, goddammit!!!!!!!!

Growths:

Shiida/Sheeda/Caeda/Whatever it's her real name:

Hp: 85%

Mag: 45%

Skl: 50%

Spd: 65%

Bld: 20%

Lck: 90%

She's quite different from her Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem self: pretty balanced growths across the table and she's finally doesn't get screw on strength. Just use her on tandem with Karin to clean the chapters

Eine:

Hp: 95%

Str: 10%

Mag: 30%

Skl: 20%

Spd: 20%

Def: 10%

Bld: 5%

Mov: 5%

OH BOTHER, she'll need all the scrolls in the world to be decent at best. but her promotion has one of the best potentials I have never see. I'll use her.

Kleine:

Mag: 40%

Spd: 50%

Def: 30%

Bld: 25%

Mov: 2%

Her bases sucks, and just because of that I have enough to send her straight to the bench.

Edited by ronlyn

CH8x

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XI: My lingering rage

UEwDzx4.pngJjpTMTa.png

We’re kicking in without any kind of knowledge into this hellhole. I hope you’re enjoyed laugh at this game’s difficulty, because now, you’re getting rape here

ot0JP1l.pngIj1L9nS.png

Let me explain this whole ordeal: Since Leaf just run off to god know where (I think he just got himself inside a portal to hell himself), he’s all alone on this place aside of some familiar faces, so please, PLEASE tell me that you train him, otherwise I suggest you load an different save file (or THE ENTIRE GAME if you didn’t save on different slots) and get some levels before this. I think level 20+ its good enough (even with Leaf’s sucky growths). Second, I cheated on the items and get 99 door/chest keys and torches: This is my most legit attempt on this and I’m not following this game BS rules after A WHOLE WEEKEND trying without cheats.

rnR2pzX.png

Here’s Leaf final setup: Both the killing edge and the steel sword are normal means of attack, while the Sonic blade it’s for emergencies. The light sword it’s the vulnerary.

SyMylMj.png

I push start and we’re trust onto a scene. Good news? Othin it’s alive!!!! But to why he’s talking all alone?

kEO85FA.png

HAVAN?!?!?!? I know that Dagda did a crappy job while I was gone, but c’mon I left you at lvl 5, that means something.......right?

YX9jlvb.pngIqQnPzc.png

Then, I figure out this whole thing: have you seen those fancy class showcases on some of the newest fire emblems? Thracia have one of those and guess what? Othin and Havan had a battle to see whose better, and I connected the dots: Until now, Havan was Othin’s shadow with lower growths, potential and weaponry. When they got captured, not only Othin got out of this one, he left Tanya behind and she got killed. Havan however, had all of this remorse inside his heart and the lopto sect decided to use that on their favor. I just love how dark and deep Judgral can go in terms of story (or at least I wish this is what the dialogue try to say)

jgLsrOi.pngGFo5PXv.png6CeCewr.png

But yeah, that’s the only thing that I love and will cherish about this place: Dagda did a extreme makeover on this whole joint and now even him can't navigate across it (if he was alive of course). Ch8x it’s basically the next step in terms of difficulty: Enemies now not only scales at the same rate as you, now they even got a weapon advantage over you. Since there’s a lot of BS flying out, I decided to just put myself +30 hit/avo via cheats, and I can assure you: this will mean jack shit on the long run

YOgtkBo.png

Othin also found Marty over here, trapped by Havan…..That or the poor bastard got lost, I don’t know

Ux0fWuy.png2RGZ2Rg.png5Chl8oF.png

This update it’s short (read: I got tired of this game straight out hellish RNG) so I’m explain the whole process: Leaf kills everything on his side sans swordfighter since they carry awesome weapons, Marty and Othin just capture people to get some needed vulneraries and keys. I won’t show levels until the end.

2IXoggZ.pngedZqOjc.png

“loot I send to the storage”

KN36MVu.pngDMZ327B.png

But nothing can’t be that easy: I can’t but drop my jaw to the ground every time I see this: the poor myrm knowing that he’s gonna die, goes and rob MY nihil book before kamikaze to leaf.

Wj8BMMu.pngwYCpkTH.png

Leaf not having any of this shit and captures his ass. However, since leaf opened that door, now all of the dudes outside want him, so I just play smart, take all the shit y could get and…..

GUpsBu8.png

Use teleport, mofos!!!!! (Seriously, this place has broken my spirit so much at this point……)

oMek01o.pngxlnaXQd.png

This is why chest keys are needed here: Wrath will break shit in the long run (The devil axe once I get +30 luck)

005N2QR.pngL28OxQt.png

The left side it’s the same as the right, with one single problem: since three keys are needed and you’re probably won’t have them on Othin or Marty, you must steal them from the enemy. Bad news? If you killed someone with a key, you’re stuck in that room

kQ8AMc0.pngVBDqbl9.png

Leaf talks to Othin about this whole situation. I must admit, I would react the same way if childhood friend got umbrella’s treatment and now wants to kill me. Marty as the sensitive person he is, steal silver axes while hearing this

BltcB7Z.png

Now, here the biggest dick-move I have never see: When you try to open this door……..

UEZKjf0.pngprhOi89.png

The thing will not respond to your command, and even worse that key use it’s lost. If I didn’t cheat, leaf would be all alone against Havan and co, And there’s a detail about all of them that makes a compelling reason to teleport all three to the right side

nFRwtot.pngvxuKBRJ.png

Once back at the right, a Warrior welcome our arrival. Hey’ do you know that Warrior have Innate Wrath?

3EgopTA.pngx8gnYbm.png

Once I reach the door to the throne (Why would a bandit have a throne in his room it’s anyone guess), I got bum-rushed by everything inside the room. I gladly would put leaf for some somersaults here and there, but ALL OF THEM carry rings including movement rings, so I’ll go slow and get all the loot (and use some of it on Marty)

1HOkbfc.pngwRsc2Eo.png

Havan must be hiding some rocks on his pants, because even Marty can't lift him, so I got creative and put steal on Leaf. He’s even nice enough to hurt himself on EP. But leaf didn’t get the kill…….This was something personal……

KeDM01H.pngifQ78Tb.png

So Othin takes the honor and slays his former friend……. (The tears are real on this one…..)

PWnwc7W.png64B5VyK.png

Even with all the cheating done until now, it took a whole 60 turns to end this nightmare

3RqJK1O.png46vYIT9.png

Leaf ends up contemplating all the shit that just happen. Zombification, Murder, hordes of soulless enemies……..That’s quite a long list to process in one go. Since I got bored, here’s a stats dump of the three musketeers:

Leaf Lord lvl - 24

62 27 20 26 27 24 23 14 8

+3 +3 +3 +2 +3 +3 +4 +1

Othin Axefighter lvl - 15

51 22 11 20 20 16 17 19 6

+6 +7 +2 +7 +5 +6 +2 +4

Marty Brigand lvl – 16

57 23 7 18 13 14 23 23 7

+6 +5 +0 +5 +3 +5 +6 +5

Edited by ronlyn

Well, this is actually doable without cheating.

The first thing you need to do is to hand over to Othin/Marty all the keys you got in the "prologue", so they can actually do shit on their own.

Then, if you trained well enough Leaf (as you said, lv20 is probably more than enough), you need 5 door keys, the Light Brand and the Wind Sword to get in. I'm not sure if it's 5 or 6 door keys though, just hope my memory is right on five. (else you're going with just the Light Brand)

To get the door keys, you need to buy them. However, if you've stolen a few fire tomes here and there, you have some money, which is probably enough to buy 5 door keys at Chapter 8's Shop.

You also need to have trained Othin and Marty so they can do shit, and especially have a Leaf or an Othin strong enough to get rid of Havan.

Btw, you must mean "even Marty can't lift him" and not "can lift him", right? I remember too it was impossible to capture him for whatever reason.

But yeah, this chapter is a massive kick over that specific area. It's impossible without cheating if you didn't plan for it in advance, and the "door" thing on Marty's side is probably the biggest bullshit I've ever seen in all Super Thracia. I just remember I had to reset due to that because I relied on them having the last door key I needed. I think the door opens when you open the throne room or something like that. Still bullshit though.

This chapter is a joke, and it can rest in hell. It's probably one of the hardest of super thracia because you can't cheese your way through.

*light up a cigar*

What the hell Super Thracia 776...

Oh well at least Othin/Leaf/Marty is one cool trio. It's always cool having a very small team of your guys having to survive hell together.

Ch9

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XII: Just another day

8mGnnRv.pngD6ITxv6.png

CH9 has receive a single modification that will change everything right off the bat: The Mountains now doesn’t allow to speed run our way onto the Lenster hideout, so the rules of the game have change drastically

dhq6r15.pngBQR3OXh.pngo43mWqI.png

Here’s the team: Asvel will be relevant on this map because of two reasons. The only thing worth capture it’s this bishop right here porting a physic staff

AKWI34Z.png2TCbuxE.pngyZp6mKy.png

Trabant and Altenna decided to show off their new haircut. Then, Trabant put out of his ass yet another mug from another game of the franchise (Gromell The bolt General in this case). Finally, Leaf’s foster Mother decides to ditch out Dorias and goes full kamikaze on the enemies.

ygQjNDD.pngawBCyNE.png

Gromell it’s yet another step on the difficulty: Now bosses will have s shit-ton of skill which makes them basically nuclear bombs waiting to be touch. However Gromell have something in particular:

6hnctHo.png

LikLSP1.png

XOVPmd7.png

BTv6rwR.jpg

DEM HIPS DON’T LIE

vBxvkLQ.pngQH0d4Vc.png2pKBQXG.png

We start the chapter properly: Selfina here it’s using that sexy +30 avo granted from the mansion to put her defenses against the horde. Salfina herself it’s supposed to be Janne’s shitty replacement, and she does her job quite nicely (until you realize that she suck BADLY)

bvJhw47.pngojykEIs.png

The others decide to move, while Leaf and Asvel have a unique conversation. This is NOT a vanilla thing: I discovered this by accident

7rHUUmk.pngKXlb5td.png

And I got rewarded with the strength ring for my troubles

d8RpTdY.pngi7Lohgt.png

Turn 2 kicks in: Asvel MUST be here in this turn, otherwise Selfina it’s getting destroy as soon Gromell gets to her. Karin hit a village for yet ANOTHER charge book. I’m making right now a pool for his rightful user

sYe6bEB.png

EP starts with a bang:

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 14

44 16 12 17 24 13 21 15 9

I’m waiting for Strength, bud

uCu2r50.pngHqHuJrT.png

Then, Gromell’s gets fooled by Asvel’s harmless appearance

VF9mFs6.pnggUgBKvT.png

Let’s just say Asvel didn’t have the same mercy as poor lightning boots here……

wu6lzNh.pngBrx5fkN.pngPXazbfz.png

With Gromell gone, the hit/avo goes down by 15%, helping a little bit. If you didn’t remember, I straight out put 10 leadership stars on Leaf. That’s a solid +30 hit/avo. The enemy scales so fucking hard per chapter that those bonuses only help you to have a 50/50 chance of survive most of the time.

3Cf2P7E.png

I would be shitting my pants as soon as I see this cluster-fuck

4b0tMm2.pngsqtOJ8b.png8UwCnV0.png

Selfina gets to tango, while Karin/Shiida combo dispatches the real threats (21 speed mages):

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 12

42 20 13 19 22 13 18 10 10

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 13

40 18 18 20 26 16 13 6 11

z5qqSSu.pngCK5SZL6.png7uGgigb.png

While I begin the slaughter against Armors, I got a 2nd look at those soldiers and discovered something horrible: Even them have at least one skill/move star on their profile.

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 13

35 13 21 21 21 14 12 7 10

You and your foster father will be the end of me if that strength doesn’t go up soon

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 14

44 17 17 21 19 13 11 10 6

See? You can take this as example

G4tDsvo.pngEeLCP0z.png

Nanna then decides to redeem herself by capture the bishop

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 14

36 13 21 22 22 15 12 7 10

But fails once again.

gp71Prf.png0Y2bJZ2.png

Selfina at some point gets to scream something. I guess she’s pissed with us by leaving the whole army at her doorsteps while we have a little speech with some random bishop here

mRn9yRE.pngEVj6qWh.png

Shiida decides to help the poor thing. She’ skyrockets to lvl 14 (of course, almost die but that’s a given anyways):

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 14

44 21 15 21 24 15 19 10 10

Ohh, and Selfina also got to lvl 15, let’s see her growths on work:

Selfina Arch Knight lvl – 15

48 18 12 20 21 17 16 8 9

………..What a waste of my time………..

SNc6fMH.png

This is the aftermatch of Shiida’s tea party. I left those exp piñatas there for my other units:

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 14

46 22 18 26 22 17 13 9 10

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 15

45 17 17 22 20 14 11 11 6

Selfina Arch Knight lvl – 16

49 18 12 20 21 18 17 8 9

Beautiful, Useful and Worthless……In that order

TBy4lKu.pngLkRTX7S.pngsVsYjlj.png

Neither Leaf nor Fin gets something out of talking with Selfina, so why even have her on the party? She could be a perfect NPC as Carrion and it wouldn’t be missed by a long shot. #Logic

ig3gVcb.pngcLM2wDC.pngaKUQ9C3.png

Karin buy another two mends, while Nanna snatch Asvel friendship ring and eat the sunnuvabitch whole (sorry dude: she’s biased)

1XBl776.png

We’re leaving at turn 12: The lowest turn count in this entire LP for now

OMLhk3z.png

Cheerleader #2 confirmed

UQMF2WM.png

Since Altenna went back to the hairdresser, Carrion took her line and save our bacon from more weak ass enemies

pHle5Gl.png

I guess it’s a wrap up. Next time: Winged pain (with extra sausage)

Growths:

Selfina:

Str: 45%

Mag: 30%

Skl: 50%

Spd: 60%

Bld: 15%

She sucks, her skill sucks, her growths sucks, and her importance on the story just last until Ch13 or so.

Edited by ronlyn

Gnomell confirmed sexiest custom FE character ever.

Unless Gheb is somehow in this game and he's got them moves too.

This twist on chapter 9 is actually pretty cool, we needed more chapters where you actually needed to sit on a throne and defend stuff.

CH10

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XIII: Today’s forecast: “Crimson Rain”

2AnGM5L.pngW2BGpwV.png

Christmas have come early this year: CH10 have change his gimmick: Olven and Fred still appear, but now Silesia it’s against us because fuck it, they had to shoehorn some pegs and annoying wind users

k61GagT.pngwQeKjWP.pngv68VK2I.png

Our first priority it’s take out these long ranged mages: Since wind tomes have effective damage against fliers, both Karin and Shiida gotta take it slow. A random F-bishop it’s around to heal everyone on the map.

YmYDap4.pngEUJ6zPD.png

Next we have two thieves and a powerful F-swordmaster: The thieves will immediately aim to the villages, so be careful

qyI2IYV.png58pSlYs.pngWBHxSwX.png

The team: Leaf grab some rings while Eine put a wind tome on her inventory. This is important

SjFJmpK.png0f9UnY0.pngwXL2Tsd.png

First turn: Janne took her re-move stars and kill a loldier and damage this thunder mage. Karin then uses her whole 11 mov and capture this hopeless wind mage that let equip blizzard for some reason. Finally, Shiida kill the remaining soldier for:

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 15

45 21 15 21 25 15 20 11 10

Meh

KJ5a0GC.pngP3mUSQ4.pngrQLEgSU.png

Nanna and Leaf, as the good couple they are, robbed the wounded mage. Then, the AI had a mind-fart right here: The thief could just go across the mountain and I would’ be screw.

mQmaHcO.pngKoq3NA3.png

Nanna Troubadour lvl - 15

37 17 22 23 23 16 12 8 10

Marty Brigand lvl – 17

58 23 8 19 13 14 24 23 7

Thanks for the levels I guess

L4ywaAm.pngIo7UA7h.png

Shiida fly off and takes yet another blizzard tome to the pile. Take note of the cursor right here: PLEASE DO NOT STEP ANY FURTHER, just wait in place until turn 7

B71pQi8.pngM4Q5t4c.pngSvzCNcs.png

0OzLBYv.pngJt1y72a.pngmaW2jFj.png

I got some time before that, so I put every ring into Eine’s purse sans the luck ring which goes to Marty. Brighton lures the armor and gets to lvl 14:

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 14

47 18 9 19 18 10 21 14 10

v0CrUpo.pngx8bSJHO.png

Since I got enough wind tomes, I sell them for a good chunk of money each. This shop here it’s the last one with steel weaponry. Get stocked if you want.

uD7b1J5.png3mnMu7B.png

That rescue it’s gonna shine in a future chapter, but for now, I avoid the house since I’m exploding the AI’s dumb choices

Q3xRS7H.png

When turn 7 kicks in, everyone goes back into the woods.

D9uGL0R.png

As I promised: Olven and her sidekick appears on the battlefield. But this time, the reinforcements are a little more…….feminine

quzUCd3.pngG51p8ww.pngTAACGLU.png

CH10 isn’t that horrible in terms of enemy sheer power, but ohh boy if those girls have the tools to stomp your cavaliers

5ygX2Ew.png8anZB23.png0VZt6yZ.png

They takeTWO turns to reach the woods, so better dismount or put someone as bait before they make a break for it. Also, have some useless magic/item shop

5NanUyd.pngcygWNws.pngfQUPQL9.png

The thief goes on his way to the village just as I planned. Karin almost kicks the bucket since I forgot to put back her javelin.

45x1Sij.png

The priority here are those horseslayers: One well put hit, and even Brighton will eat mud:

JPfk8d4.pngQfVZhRv.pngOXs1tJq.png

KEYJgF3.pngrjGB2Wn.pngqYoDyLE.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 15

42 18 19 21 27 18 14 7 11

Eine Ganado lvl – 10

59 9 20 18 16 10 12 7 6

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 15

47 23 19 27 22 18 13 9 10

Safy Priest lvl – 10

28 7 23 13 16 10 11 4 5

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 15

50 20 8 22 22 14 17 13 9

Othin Axefighter lvl – 16

52 22 11 20 21 17 17 20 6

Levels dump

YEjIefE.pngyi0ypF3.pngS5xzuGf.png

Olven, after seeing the massacre caused by a five years old, decides to just bail out. A wise decision

Eine Ganado lvl – 11

60 9 21 18 17 11 12 7 6

JT97yf0.pngOtdx8lb.png

The F-swordmaster starts to move. I decided to start capture those pesky mages finally.

rZgs0Qx.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 16

43 18 19 21 28 19 14 8 11

The results are amazing

7u4sgwX.pngqpUQYZ3.png

Everyone just move out as soon as I give chase to those utterly annoying things.

5bCDxHr.png

This cavalier just dies by sparkles………..

TDj1dHp.jpg

Shiva Swordfighter lvl – 16

49 21 14 23 22 16 17 11 6

Forrest would be proud of you

IxccK3D.pngfvSi344.png

Each time a blizzard its toss at Karin, my heart just stops for a second

mGcfy9P.pngERbnjdq.pngjW0ypXL.png

After Karin gets healed, Machua and Shiida tag team against this abomination of nature (seriously, it looks cool, but in my eyes, that horse it’s suffocating to death).

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 16

46 17 18 23 20 15 11 12 6

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 16

46 22 16 22 26 16 21 11 10

jtdimtQ.png5y84iLC.png

Karin and Shiida continues their illegal prisoner’s traffic, while Safy spams her staffs in search of a A rank. We need that before the next gaiden

AtU9clS.pngqGBptF3.pngDV9ZFiV.png

While Brighton put his hammer into some armor, Nanna get a javelin to the face for a level:

Nanna Troubadour lvl – 16

38 18 23 23 24 17 13 8 10

I’m pumping that adrenaline button if you’re giving me these levels more often, girl

4C2gtZ5.pngmjE4wgG.pngErhRql0.png

My master plan has success and now Fin brings to me yet another killing edge.

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 15

45 17 12 18 24 14 22 15 9

And he got some muscles while doing so. Keep it up

kUGwRy5.pngT3qleSJ.png

QXb2LMA.pngivcQQ7g.png

Since I killed one of the armors, this chick over here has been hunting down the killer. Sadly, the WTA means jack shit when there’s only 1 RNG, so she gets destroyed (She can’t be capture for my dismay).

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 15

48 19 9 20 19 11 22 15 10

No magic/7

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 16

51 21 9 23 23 15 18 14 9

Fergus gets the same level, just better

pFQHD2T.pngMOZC2dE.png

tVI2VP9.png4Jwoppf.png

Eine have some fun with these Armor knights for a level. Karin followed up by Shiida, capture the F-bishop for a free physic

Eine Ganado lvl – 12

61 9 21 19 18 12 12 8 6

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 17

47 22 17 22 27 16 22 11 11

7nC9JbQ.png

PROFIT!!!!!

RXJHPGY.pngr57bJ0S.png

I decided to let Eine get hit by the ballista, so Safy can grind her staff rank to A. Again, this will make sense soon (also, if you didn’t get it, I’m kinda like child abusing. W-why you’re looking at me like that?)

Eine Ganado lvl – 13

62 9 21 20 19 13 12 8 6

xATq4qR.pngZSiqFZT.png

Since we haven’t talk about the boss, here are the important things you should take note:

- Her name it’s Sigrun

- Wind/arrows aren’t effective against her since the “Dain’s shield” Skill it’s basically a Iote shield

- JUST FUCKING USE JANNE AND HER LONGBOW TO GET PASS HER RIDICULOUS WIND SWORD/MASTER LANCE COMBO

- Her avo it’s basically perfect: expect a 10-15 turns kill if you don’t save-scum

Cn7fzaS.pngkuFkwrA.pngLN3TlSF.png

While I chip her down, Karin put bargain to good use and borrow four steel swords

mNeYlsh.pngrZqxMRh.pngNuDlkjb.png

Finally, Since I needed just a few heals for A rank, I let Karin get hit, so both Nanna and Safy could get some exp. The latter it’s the only one gaining A rank however.

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl – 17

44 18 20 22 29 20 15 8 11

Safy Priest lvl – 15

32 9 25 15 18 14 12 4 5

Nanna Troubadour lvl – 17

39 19 24 24 25 18 13 8 10

dZOLaCK.png

Janne finally put her suffering to an end by pulling an arrow on her chest. I’m kinda feel bad for her…….

NuwqpyK.png

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 16

48 23 20 28 23 19 14 9 10

NEVERMIND!!!!!

RV5wGht.pngOydEqnZ.png

Looks like she was some sort of witch or something: The map completely change back to his original color once this is over

mUiegfo.png

Good chapter: I’m really enjoyed it, but next chapter will really made me remind why I have super Thracia sometimes. Stay tuned

sorry guys: I was about to post CH11, but then I forgot about FUCKING CHAPTER 11X and I ended the thing on turn 30. expect some delay until tomorrow. Shameless edit

Edited by ronlyn