Let's Play: Fire Emblem SUPER Thracia 776: Shameless Version

Ronlyn

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Magic unit should be promoted first?

• Lucius my bae (and anyone's to be honest)
    • Salem from Sabrina, the teen witch
  2. 2. Which axe unit should promote first?

• Back to the future, starring Marty
    • Othin the Ox
    • Bright(on) town
  3. 3. Which mounted unit should promote first?

• Fin the human
    • Nanny McFee
    • Fergalicious
  4. 4. Which swordie should be promoted?

• Shiva, the peerless blade
    • Machua, the magic fencer
    • Mareeta, the starlight gaze

Ch11

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XIV: “Like shooting a fish in a barrel”

foGLZKi.pngfqPd8yn.png

This is an easy chapter…….if you know what’s coming; otherwise, you should bring A LOT of 1-2 range weapons

pOSGXbt.pngc8pzrnJ.png4LS6Vip.png

This chapter consists of three waves: the first one has six loldiers and two killer/long bow archers.

ksszlHC.png

The second just have these sore losers. The hammer/rapier will do the trick

Od1oUDh.png

The final wave contains:

WZXSxpA.pngmud8FC5.pngMKuc2HY.png

- Three promoted units that will come to get you

PA3zkhZ.pngoPBchUI.png

Diabolic Aideen (She’s supposed to be Sonia from FE7……although, I prefer this setting) Who it's leaving the map

PWJt5TG.pngrU72Lc1.png

- The now not-so-useless Kempt, porting some of the most dangerous weapons in the game

kHGcdtI.pngiGtg70a.pngi4LT5pQ.png

mZnZTR6.pngqhXc30t.pngYt0K6OX.png

- And finally Strife (Thunder), Hate (Fire) and Weil (Wind): three Roros who decided to join Cthulhu for some reason

qaE3Z96.pngxbHpsHs.pngbg5LwO6.png

Same team: Asvel replace Safy to spam blizzard. Leaf it’s now a more competent keyblade master than Sora (SUCK ON THAT ONE, NOMURA)

uoAeS8J.pngQJ9EjYt.png

I just move forward in seach of blood. Kempt just open all the doors for me. How nice of him

8BDfN12.pngyvn7Th4.pngOlITtff.png

You can already guess what just happened with all those scrubs

qiKnH2Y.png

That its one scary looking inventory right there, Janne……..ME LIKE

pMARAJL.pngnlrPZcU.png

The danger-zone (also, Machua just use a defense ring I got on Selfina for some reason)

Pl1fLJ7.pngo9nC59U.pngKvqud54.png

zR1mgW5.pngrFVpYyp.pngOmxTKbs.png

From now on, Eine it’s crucial when it comes to capture enemies. Since Leaf wanted some action, I let him get the kill.

YpSHmmS.pnguHfliPY.pngnygxtnK.png

Karin takes a lighting to the face, then Brighton rescue the nun from her own incompetence

vEJqP90.png

B rank for Brighton

Q6N4bAR.pngj6aML2S.pngJJzMpJm.png

What just happen between the last and these pics it’s that Fin, Nanna and Fergus got a level. I just really don’t give a fuck about these poor troops who died against two frontlines and a healer

v1zRQUM.png

Lost in Thoughts all Alone.mp3

wV1GpA4.png25Ln27g.pngh53TQV9.png

I don’t have words to describe how useless and unnecessary was this plan: Okay, you trapped your enemies and now they’re getting pelt to death. But did you ever check if they had door keys? Or archers/mages who could retaliate among them? Really, this is just dumb (And I didn’t forget about you Fred: All of this would be avoided if you just stabbed the sonnovabitch and make a run into the cells)

cScnx2y.pngKGO1pue.pnguhESZbp.png

3cSI9qp.pngQNGXHf4.png

Instead, we have to deal with THESE assholes: TWELVE bolting mages and two ballistae who will take you out if you leave an open on your charisma zone. But since I’m prepared against this dick-move and everyone it's a killing-machine......

7OLTEso.jpg

bxTjSdW.pngPoUJIL7.png7hT4k6W.png

There: Everything died in two turns BTW

fEPmljp.png

Asvel decides to be proactive and blow away some hp out of the trio

8isYCGU.png

Behold: the TRUE keyblade master in action!!!

zs6lJYl.png1Lakbsg.png

Gotta love how they’re just walk in order into the guy with an armorslayer

pS84N0N.pngvFv8cOw.pngcqWewnl.png

Release the horde (No, I haven’t use this before, you silly thing)

9hUEp5t.pngwkvDy9K.pngc5zIMOk.png

VQUC8Dg.pngwjEOKMI.pngHLcTRE3.png

After a near-death experience, we got new tomes for ourselves

SIf1802.png

Since I’m waiting to turn 25, Eine park her ass and do some boss abuse

GpAK7Ax.png0RYQegD.pngGMcVeo7.png

Kempt finally escapes like the little girl he is. Nanna got rank C staffs

EEZySoy.png

I won’t make the same mistake

iYeOD8P.pngmY7Yl7k.png

August yell at us and decides to just go blindly across enemy territory. Since we’re constrained by the plot, we follow suit into CH11x

cIpwDNA.png

And ohh boy, this is just worse than CH8 sometimes

Levels

Othin Axefighter lvl – 19

Hp Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Bld Mov

55 25 12 21 23 20 19 21 6

+3 +3 +1 +1 +2 +3 +2 +1

Leaf Lord lvl – 26

63 28 21 28 29 26 25 15 8

+1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1

Nanna Troubadour lvl – 19

41 20 25 26 25 20 14 9 10

+2 +1 +1 +2 +0 +2 +1 +1

Marty Brigand lvl – 19

60 25 8 21 13 18 24 24 7

+2 +2 +0 +2 +0 +1 +0 +1

Eine Ganado lvl – 15

64 9 23 22 20 14 12 8 6

+2 +0 +2 +2 +1 +1 +0 +0

Asvel Sage lvl – 26

51 11 34 31 33 22 20 14 6

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 17

49 24 20 28 23 20 14 10 10

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl – 17

48 23 17 23 28 17 23 11 11

Edited by ronlyn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CH11x

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XV: LAGUZ SCUM!!!!!!

y0aJAke.pngT6U0hcq.png

B3zz7sG.pngTYM2a3P.png

This chapter it’ basically Thracia answer to my: “What could be worse than 8x”. This time however, I won’t have any of that shit.

dKn1vt7.png

At the very beginning, we get to face the real culprit of this trainwreck of a chapter: I don’t know why Vika of all the people it’s the one getting insert here, but from now on, I will hate her. Heck if I ever got to play any of the Tellius series, I’m using her as meat shield

EayjCNF.pngFPcivTw.png

Olwen here it’s in the same situation as vanilla: without weapons and inside this room with three kids. But there’s one little variable that really turns this into a race for her life

Now, I’m going to be honest: When you know what’s coming, thracia’s difficulty GOES WAY DOWN BY A LARGE MARGIN. And I really mean it, I had Safy with A rank staff, one rescue, a warp staff and finally this:

P5Q4ewV.png

It took me TWO hours to make every screenshot fit in, but for now on, this thing will safe headaches to everyone else, so I’m happy

y2TRzko.pngpO73Q5w.png

Back with Olwen, she’s surrounded by three kids who are HOSTILE, so better get your ass up there if you want her on the team

eJo3Lur.png

Before I forget to use it once again………….

IYmz8a4.pngAOOXcBz.png

gTfMhl1.pngLjDyCmO.png

Enemy wise, we got some bolting/blizzard bards (that will pelt away Marty if you dare to bring him), kids on steroids (DAT SONIC BLADE), Sisters with staffs I would like to get (and I won’t get because SUPER THRACIA), Berserks that I will destroy with Leaf for some levels, and finally the most evil thing Thracia have created………

atbKRBA.png

ENEMY DANCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nztj3Jg.pngKlPYVDv.png8loi4MZ.png

I’M TAPPING DAT ASS SWORD!!!!

FAi8wQo.png

I just wonder how she avoid a frigging blizzard in the middle of a corridor

Jy3giaG.png

The same can be said about a bolting being cast INSIDE a castle

YZNkoey.png

And because things can get more annoying, some Dark mages with rewarp are here to stop your progress. The Modder was in a bad mood that day…..

iCcwKmD.png

She’s getting rape by kids without any change of winning………….. SUPER THRACIA in a nutshell

RjXuljR.png

GOSH, JUST DIE ON A FIRE!!!!!!

KIfmynY.png

Fred as vanilla comes to aid of mistress in distress, but there’s one problem: If you take a look at the map, you can see some brown tiles around the cells, those are doors. Since 8x introduces you the infamous “fake door”, now 11x has a bunch of them, and unlike our master key (our glorified 99 uses door key), Fred only have THREE chances to get the right doors, otherwise, bye bye Olwen.

SeFlNEJ.pngfu0PZeI.png

SkIvh2i.pngvH1Y20D.png

Speaking of these lovebirds: Olwen’s Tordo scroll it’s the only reason I came here, otherwise those two are really hard to use because almost all my units have better stats and since they pre-promotes and their exp gains are trash until waaaaaaaay later.

djMWGZE.pngGJLXmqd.png

Since I’m not dealing with those doors, Fred will be rescue/warp straight up there

jQMboEv.pngQemDQAP.pngz54Unom.png

Just die, please (RIP fire brand)

7N8Qyad.pngX8OEuzK.png

This little creature over here has a unique weapon you don’t wanna miss: the Animaslayer here it’s effective against mages and I’m getting that right now

3PHvbDC.pngxNltyzZ.pngjAOxHqz.png

While I’m trap here, Eine got a sexy level that includes +1 movement. Yes…………The deaths of her friends make her stronger

9BwZgaX.pngGlsjLjd.png4GTO2n9.png

Once inside Olwen’s cell, Fred wants to capture all the kids and their valuable killing edges. Take note that they will not attack anyone but Olwen unless they can’t target her

3jW0ItQ.pngt7Y20FX.png

Animaslayer obtained

Kq5aLXe.pngmuFRhQ5.png

5Pm6oei.pngOOCtF5t.png

Olwen joins the party, so she can move her ass out of the exit. By turn 8 or so, reinforcements will start to show off, so better hurry up and find Vika

sBQVTYX.png7jSDMPa.pngTqjDT03.png

Leaf and Eine show to this joker whose boss. Meanwhile, Fin get lost and ends up inside a gas room

8zC1ltz.pngRfGTtkn.png

STOP BLOCKING MY WAY, JESUS!!!!!

DB6F4IQ.pngjSLvbVO.png3guEDpU.png

“I’m happy that no one has qualms about butchering out 8 years old kids”

“But I’m still think tha-“

“Shut up, Olwen: This is why you're getting the bench”

OxR9Hja.png4maV7KQ.pngbRSN550.png

Turn 16: Vika it’s finally found and her speed its straight up ridiculous, let alone the Rune sword/Sonic Blade combo she carries around (NO, that’s not the Shamshir, and YES, unlike Havan she can get capture so Leaf just gonna do the honors)

JpDjIQn.png

I don’t have a lot to say so………….look at that palette right there!!!

ul8xIby.pngF64hg7M.pngtT0paCs.png

Leaf gets some levels on this chapter. I’m hoping that by the end of CH15 he’s all promoted and maxed out

as2i97T.pnghgitwSg.pngycec4r1.png

Inside the boss room we got two thief-fighters, a bishop (not showed: gets captured by Fergus and stripped down of all her thingies) and a bunch of kids

Gztk7WE.png499OV3z.pngXQmHvO9.png

Leaf knows my pain, so he straight out crit her and then hits with a 36%, capturing the wench and stopping the kindergartens

dbg7Xii.pngaPnpCRB.png

Fred opens door to the exit path, while Olwen (who doesn’t match her battle sprite BTW) tries out Dain Thunder on the poor lass

a6BDgrN.pngg1N0NVV.pngTF4LSpr.png

Since turn 20 or so, Machua has been chipping this asshole right here

Vf3Ek8e.pngF40IWtt.png

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

igQwugG.pngfjkCVZh.pngqRnjaOh.png

Leaf, Dorias and August decides to go outside despite the fact that only Fred knows the way out and he’s miles away from them. Olwen tries to convict everyone that it wasn’t necessary to kill all kids in the room (She must be on the negation phase a guess, I would go inside a fucking school and turn it into ashes if this happens to me)

MqS2Aac.png

And that’s a wrap up. Next update: I hope you don’t like lolis!!!!!!!

Levels

Janne Arch Knight lvl 17 – 20

52 26 23 30 25 23 14 12 10

+3 +2 +3 +2 +2 +3 +0 +2

Fergus Free Knight lvl 16 – 18

53 22 10 24 24 16 19 15 9

+2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Fin Lance Knight lvl 15 – 21

51 22 15 21 28 20 25 16 9

+6 +5 +3 +3 +4 +6 +3 +1

Eine Ganado lvl 15 – 18

67 9 25 23 21 17 12 8 7

+3 +0 +2 +2 +1 +3 +0 +0 +1

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 16 – 18

51 23 14 24 22 17 19 12 6

+2 +2 +0 +1 +0 +1 +2 +1

Machua Swordfighter lvl 16 – 19

49 20 18 24 20 17 16 12 6

+3 +3 +0 +1 +0 +2 +5 +0

(I forgot to give her +3 from the defense ring last time)

Safy Priest lvl 15 – 18

35 10 27 17 20 17 12 4 5

+3 +1 +2 +2 +2 +2 +0 +0

AND FINALLY:

Leaf Lord lvl 26 – 30

67 32 23 31 33 30 25 16 8

+4 +4 +2 +3 +4 +4 +0 +1

AhfisrS.jpg

MAH LEAF ITS ON FIYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Growths

Fred:

Hp: 95%

Str: 55%

Mag: 25%

Skl: 55%

Spd: 55%

Def: 45%

Bld: 25%

Lck: 80%

Mov: 3%

These are good.........In vanilla, here most of my units have FAR better chances of getting strong and don't have to wait like forever to have a 50/50 chance. B Lances/Swords it's nice I guess

Olwen

Hp: 80%

Str: 40%

Mag: 55%

Skl: 60%

Spd: 50%

Def: 40%

Bld: 15%

Lck: 100%

Olwen has so much potential with that Luna.......But all of her perks are gone (Including that sexy holy sword) and Dain thunder its C rank now, so bye bye General: The bench has waited far too long...........

Edited by ronlyn

Vika's made of paper in Tellius, so she'll tank two hits before dying. The developers must've had a crystal ball or something, because they compensated by giving her terrible availability.

Fin's Strength is going up, so yay?

So Leaf was the one responsible for Fort McMurray...

If you ever play Radiant Dawn you won't end up even using Vika anyways. She's got like 3 maps to go before endgame where she joins at the same level she was.

CH12

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XVI: Filler

85q9VaA.pngHx3AG2n.png

This couple of chapters are kinda boring, so don’t expect anything wacky of my part on this one or 12x

2HZ3h0d.pngGxtqznc.png

Na2Jbjn.pngeOqAtIO.png

This is the same cut-scene as vanilla. There’s something off, but I can’t get a grasp of it……………..

GjDOQ7R.pngATbUjsr.pngCJT6DDx.png

This is the same as Vanilla Ch12: FoW, lots of enemies, the need of saving Mareeta (Not that much this time around), and Seram being a complete jerk toward us

68TObes.png7vo5U25.png

Of course, I will steal some junk out of these turds

unSIaZE.png

We also have a new class over here:Galators are some kind Female Berserks: Lots of Str/Skill/Spd and sucky Lck/Def/Mag. This one thought its special

kwNuPEF.pngoDkUoyl.png

WELP, I guess we’re NOT getting Tina this time around (for some reason, I find this more reasonable than Vanilla, I mean why she wouldn’t get lost and die in this pitch black forest?). I wouldn’t been worried if she’s wasn’t carrying that sword: The Ibicella Lutea (Devil’s Horn in English) it’s a plant only found on deserts, capable of attract insect and kill them. On Super Thracia thought, it’s a sword (Galators only) with 200 MT. Meaning? Get hit with that and you’re death, even more troublesome here since Thracia’s RNG it’s even worse than Fates sometimes.

rXpZYZ7.png

The first two turns are basically me killing/capturing some people. Then EP kicks in and then………..

ja2IPMS.pngLXadWYE.pngNWzLAU8.png

Wow…………….Lopto it’s really messed up, bringing Leaf’s mother back as a vengeful spirit inside a dead body (althought, she doesn’t seem as ghostly as Tina)

Wc5JK15.png3azT84T.pnggcKvdqE.png

Some killing later, Marita decides to follow Selfina’s footsteps and goes full Spartan on these poor thieves/brigands

Q7oG6gs.pngGPc8feF.png

S2HkTKH.pngNkRyb3y.png

Mareeta herself it’s kinda underlevel, BUT NOW she has the powerful “Ryuusei blade” (Hmm……I like this name better than Mareeta's Sword): Now this trinket has brave effect and the Nihil/Critical combo. I can’t blame you if you use her just for that (Ohh, did I mentioned that the thing has 1-2 range? Just OP)

qShacOB.pngxZSIkOJ.png

DBr6Ijs.pngF0t8Tfc.png

I also got to visit some houses. I don’t know why I bothered since all the things here were moved out

Yzf38dM.pngzrpVZWG.png

The same can be said about Mareeta visiting that old lady just for another vulnerary

4VuZ328.pngToORCdP.png

The Main crew will handle this side of the river. Mareeta will try to catch up with everyone in term of levels

JcLuhqL.pngHa9pMhZ.pngr7bQdSy.png

BOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

3SQXnJI.pngvcydrVJ.pngkEkfAlb.png

Since turn 5, reinforcements will start to show off. Good, more exp for my little monster over here

gkfsBrE.png58uyYSP.png

hMWmlWS.pngSHYGRTy.png

I get Shiida near and trade her steel sword to save some uses of her new toy

KzfKxod.pngqNwX8dP.png0j2yItR.png

More levels, and I guess they forgot to delete this scene. That or Safy had twin sisters

2cK80ii.png

This is one hell of a gamble……………

or4fT9a.png1cI4XcT.pngDTM1Ktj.png

Thankfully, Othin does evade the thing and crit her in return. Sorry Safy, she was in the way…….(Not really, but I won’t waste that exp, girl)

zJ4mi3j.pngb0DUPb8.png6shm8S3.png

Since I was concentrated in other things, I forgot to take some screenshots, so here’s the resume: Shiida almost die, Asvel got to B rank staff via restore and Seram got captured by Brighton (And didn’t grant him another level, mind you)

vSznOgH.pngetVMDxF.png0A3bqH3.png

I finally decided to finish up this and move out into 12x. Next time: WHO’S HITTING ON ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Levels:

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 18– 20

50 25 19 25 29 18 23 11 11

+2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +0 +0

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl 17 – 20

45 19 20 24 30 23 18 8 11

+1 +1 +0 +2 +1 +3 +3 +1

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 18 – 19

52 24 14 24 22 18 20 12 6

+1 +1 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1 +1

Fergus Free Knight lvl 18 – 20

55 24 10 24 25 16 20 16 9

+2 +2 +0 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1

Machua Swordfighter lvl 19 – 20

50 21 18 24 20 18 17 12 6

+1 +1 +0 +0 +0 +1 +1 +0

Safy Priest lvl 15 – 18

36 10 28 17 21 18 12 4 5

+1 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1 +0 +0

Marty Brigand lvl 19 – 21

62 24 8 22 13 20 26 25 7

+2 +2 +0 +1 +0 +2 +2 +1

Othin Axefighter lvl 19 – 20

56 25 13 21 23 21 21 21 6

+1 +0 +1 +0 +0 +1 +1 +1

Brighton Axe Knight lvl 15 – 18

51 22 9 20 22 14 25 17 10

+3 +3 +0 +0 +3 +3 +3 +2

Mareeta Swordfighter lvl 6 – 13

39 17 14 21 20 13 11 7 6

+6 +4 +3 +5 +4 +7 +3 +2

Growths:

Mareeta:

Str: 45%

Mag: 30%

Skl: 70%

Spd: 60%

Def: 30%

Bld: 20%

Lck: 90%

Mov: 2%

The skill/speed sword fighter. Mareeta it's the exact opposite of Shiva. Mareeta can't heal or take punishment like him, but ohh boy that luna does activate more often thanks to her high skill. Her sword its nice when you're want something out of your screen. I reccommend using her on the long run

Edited by ronlyn

Tina has a sword rank and uses a swork that has an axe sprite. Yeah why not. Can't wait for the Gatling Gun ( unlike the gatling bow in FE4 Binary, we need an actual gun in FE why not).

We need Samuel L Jackson too. I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKING DARK SECT, HERE LOPTOUS TAKE A SHOT FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING BAZOOKA YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Edited by BluBlaDe

CH12x

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XVI: Night Club

HmiKEoG.png1XR343h.png0nCNFBm.png

Da team. I will explain why Leaf has garbage on his inventory in a moment

AuYUJCN.png

The map itself it’s kinda small and a single torch will light out most of it.

9HXhVh8.png7vexcns.pngp4dRpbU.png

Cut-scenes: Salem discovers that Pahn was brainwashed (please ignore that big wall, it’s totally possible to know what’s happening on the other side)

d75LhQ8.pngK1kOjki.png

Salem has joined the party, and he’s pretty much what I need right now: a powerful dark magic user with defenses that makes him sturdy as fuck and staff utility. He will be used

RNIRH7G.png

Shiida turns the lights on and I realize the horror:

Bqx2z9e.jpg

This is a child’s whorehouse emot-gonk.gifemot-gonk.gifemot-gonk.gif

S5JujDZ.pngHqdKywM.pnglyYpiRA.png

The cast includes kids and Galators wielding the most powerful equipment up to this point, so there is no reason to not grab some of it

Qjedszq.png

Hmm………….there are some units that are not kids or Pahn……..They must be recruitable!!! #FELOGIC

Asds05i.pngVeW47WH.png

For some reason, Patty decided to show her ass over here. There are three reasons why you should recruit Patty, and two of them are on the first pick

L4ErpYR.png05S4NNV.png

The swordmaster over there its no other than Gerik Boyce: He’s recruited with Shiida because #AKANEIA BEST SLUT

CsZMUk3.pngunJQLRk.png

Finally the Modder shoehorn FE7 morphs concept, so now and forward thess clones of Sarah will show off, carrying a gimmicky staff each time. Also, you can’t kill them because their plot armor it’s heavier than fucking Eyvel

D0actFx.png

Salem makes his enter by throwing miasma at a random spear.

WFIEyEB.pngC1VIU0g.png

On EP, the dastard morph makes her move: That’s the thief staff taking something away from me. The joke’s on her thought, since her AI has priority on Leaf, I let him have some of my junk, so she can’t do jack shit with it. I hope you didn’t bring that invaluable Light sword/Ryuusei Blade with you

eJqshJS.pngrgFEPzC.pngBNaL0YF.png

Join the team, now (also, now Eine has a 60% chance to proc speed. She will be a monster by the end of the update)

xWqB4rc.pngzFuerdJ.png

I just love how FE5 introduces the new mechanics that later games will took over, otherwise this silly armorslayer would be throw away

EC945E0.png

I need you to live, so please avoid this snowstorm for me, pretty please?

gDpUmjs.pngkcqrOwH.png

Stealing shit like it was Xmas

BpjuEjI.png

OH GOD, IT’S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6AJYFCI.png

Hmm……………nah

2KSRv9A.pngRtgsiq0.png

The original waifu has claimed another soul

uqeKt2m.pngfmAP3tZ.pngrrZgMZK.png

So empty…………..

EiuHKbz.pngSugF1gR.png

When turn 15 kicks in, the real fun will start: all the stairs/corridors will spawn these shitlords: I think these are Novistadors. The hard thing about them?

sqLq1Si.pngP3b2yE4.png

They are INVISIBLE............and can pass thought ANY kind of wall/tile out there. Be careful or your healer/thief will get kidnaped by these jobbers. They also grant A LOT of exp, so if you want to grind, be my guest

nk8RE3m.pnghymcObK.png

#HALB confirmed

Zva2A86.pngNhLluiq.png

Some of these units even carry Graphcaliburs and thunder swords, so I’m getting all that shit

8jcqE4q.png4psvop5.pngxB9p3LE.png

Be careful thought, at turn 25, we discover that Arden DID have a son after Alvis BBQ:

CBxL9EL.png2r5RH0L.png

Meet Jr: this thing works the same way as he predecessor: hit it once and all his stats will shot straight up to max. He manages to be even more dangerous since Nihil/Great Shield combo has to be annoying

aITjIhf.pnggFOLyhp.pngXo8RpAD.png

Dealing with Pahn was WAY easier this time since Asvel it’s kind of a beast right now (HOORAY for another Ryuusei Sword!!!)

rfLwWln.png1JN6Fht.png

We’re finally leaving this pain of a mountain. Next time:

Rt9KzM2.png

WHO’S THAT POKEMON?

Levels

Leaf Lord lvl 30 – 32

69 34 23 32 35 32 26 16 8

+2 +2 +0 +1 +2 +2 +1 +0

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 20– 21

51 25 20 25 30 19 23 11 11

+1 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1 +0 +0

Eine Ganado lvl 18 – 22

71 9 28 25 24 21 12 8 7

+4 +0 +3 +2 +3 +4 +0 +0

MY LITTLE PONY

Asvel Sage lvl 26 – 27

52 11 35 32 34 23 20 14 6

+1 +0 +1 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 19 – 22

55 27 15 28 24 19 21 13 6

+3 +3 +1 +3 +2 +3 +1 +1

Othin Axefighter lvl 20 – 25

61 28 13 22 28 24 25 23 6

+5 +3 +0 +1 +5 +3 +4 +2

Salem Dark Mage lvl 15 – 23

45 11 29 24 23 20 17 12 6

+8 +0 +6 +6 +7 +7 +6 +1

I just love Thracia's superfluous growths

Growths

Salem:

Hp: 90%

Str: 20%

Mag: 60%

Skl: 50%

Bld: 30%

Lck: 70%

The dark mage that we deserved: his staff spamming capacities alongside dark magic brokeness in this hack makes him just invaluable. toss away those fire tomes at someone else and let him do some havoc with Yotsmungand

Patty:

Hp: 85%

Str: 35%

Mag: 35%

Def: 25%

Bld: 10%

​She sucks here: Being a carbon copy of frigging Lara doesn't help you in any regard girl. I just have to wait a little more for the BEST THIEF EVER

Boyce:

Str: 45%

Mag: 40%

Skl: 55%

Def: 60%

I'm compared him with PoR/RD Jill: His growths make him or break him in the long run, otherwise having ANOTHER sword user it's kinda useless at this point

Edited by ronlyn

i appreciate this topic so much since i could play the game. i understand the commands and all since i play the japanese FE4 hacks, dont really care for the story, but this hack was way too hard for me

CH13

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XVII: Attack of the scrub cavalier

YbYjWmm.png?1

Today’s chapter it’s interesting: We have playable NPCs for the first time in the series in order to defend Tahra. However, there's a time limit this time around

8L2hSxR.png

First off, we have roughly 5-6 turns to reach a bridge guarded by three armor knights, so we can attract some attention outta this little group over here, otherwise…….

RoyR6iD.png48qISjk.png

VxxwLWR.pngtoGdVw0.png

Aless and his uber Free Knights/Forrest Knights will storm the doors of Tahra. Take note that he possess the Mistolteen, making this unbeatable if he gets near said place.

RkOP7Bb.pngC63PqTn.png

I also have to worry about stealing these beauties over here. I have heard that the endgame its kinda painful and I'm gonna be prepared

bfUewD2.png

Five playable NPCs in the form of Lance Knights are defending this front, but since all together aren't worth a penny, they will lend his weapons to the cause and die like trash

Llc4UIF.pngjzcvSw7.png1gxB8KY.png

Glade himself has the same problem as Selfina: He’s arguably better this time around and Nihil/Ambush it’s useful against Berserks, but since he’s promoted, exp gains sucks and his base stats aren’t that sexy compared to Fin for example. At least he brought a skill ring

mTbBvgu.png

We also need to move out Glade's team out of the range of ballistae

FvYpPUV.png

Da team: We need to move fast, so mounted units (and Safy) are needed here

YcEOukz.pngsO3YQuZ.png

aZXydAn.png6yEikZO.png

Pictured: Caellach it’s,once again, harassing his companions. We also get a little glance at someone new, but no freebies from me, wait for CH14

56bC5lm.png

We start off and the first thing I do its kick Aless into Morpheus arms because I’M NOT DEALING WITH IT: He needs to live and he won't make it any easier if he stays awake (and despite the fact he won’t be doing nothing, there will be plenty of near-death experiences this update)

2s1iUOU.pngy2Jd4mz.png

Leaf takes the King Sword from Boyce to become my 2nd Charisma bot. Then I send my platinum duet (Karin/Shiida) to subdue this Hero with the magic of crits

X6m0OQ5.pngeIHBa7b.png

One of the NPCs offer his weapons, so Glade can do something without wasting that sexy Killer lance. The rest of the team goes as far they can from the ballistae

llTdXlo.pnghWM8pie.pngZlRiEu4.png

EP: The ballistae miss, and looks like some Free Knights got lost while reaching here.

SoMNR50.pngQmYpPGm.pngwVgzcoh.png

Some time later, we engage the foes and we lost one of our comrades in the battlefield. RIP Lester Knight, you will be renembered............... (Thistimeatleast,Iforgottomoveyouups)

gzjTl2E.png

Glade leaves the future of all Thracia to a bunch of faceless knights, because I need him to choke this place. #STRATEGY

gKZxVNo.pngkxIOtSE.png0LvUXkF.png

Thankfully, most of the Free Knights are going straight into my trap. Also, this poor man will carry the hopes and weapons of his comrades as they march to their deaths. Tahra it’s such a tragic place

1UmmKaF.png

FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT HORSL!!!- I mean, this was clearly planned beforehand

G9aRvnK.png

One has to wonder how painful an arrow of this size would hurt in real life……

iRwegVM.png

So many things to kill…………..

AcuCyAq.pngIQw0qwG.png

OHGODOHSHITOHGODOHSHITOHGODOHSHITOHGODOHSHITOHGODOHSHIT

IQw0qwG.pnghySfyjp.png

Welp,He's screwed. Time to restart and-Wait, did he Dodge that? Nah, he will die nonetheless............

esFIaZs.png3ytuWom.png85iFcaK.png

………………………….

…………………………………..

emot-aaaaa.gifemot-aaaaa.gifemot-aaaaa.gifemot-aaaaa.gifemot-aaaaa.gifemot-aaaaa.gif……………………………………..

TaO2N7Y.png

No, he doesn’t have prayer…………… emot-colbert.gif

85iFcaK.png

So yeah…………The impossible has just happen: Brighton just avoided FOUR 70-75% hits……………. in a row (two of them from the same unit, since one of the Free knights activated a re-move star). Well…………. There’s only a course of actions to take in this kind of situations…………

QwoSrSO.jpg

FUCK NAGA, SHE’S THE TRUE GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MKa7Lqa.pngqZzgmQD.png

Summersaults for everyone, this one goes from the house!!!!! emot-black101.gifemot-black101.gifemot-black101.gifemot-black101.gifemot-black101.gif

70T6t0Q.png0ESwWBS.png

Strength? Movement? What are you and what have you done with Safy?!?!?!?!?

7UqkBud.pngK5xShjO.png

Glade has seen better days, meanwhile the last standing NPC just run for his life like a chicken inside KFC

zIMU21X.png

Leaf decides that he had enough of this annoying Forrest Knight and tosses a supernova to the sonnovabitch

CEoSEmg.pngqKxUzTY.png

Karin put on her pants and lures this Forrest Knight with her face (The promoted Forrest knights are female BTW)

3hoUiYk.pngi51q0MB.png2SIwp9i.png

The three houses all over the place have garbage (sans the knight proof)

ebE2hft.pngqWgs7IP.png

wKd7QZE.pnguD3wseh.png

C-rank sword on both Shiida and Nanna

fpOieJg.pngUimOHIi.png

eSQVJm7.pngy817Ylg.png

I haven’t mention that much these dudes/dudettes in front of Tahra: Two Berserks (With Master Axes) and a bolting Sage were waiting for us, alongside a mage with a Tornado (which I grab along the other three). Make note that evasion it’s crucial when it comes to deal with berserks…….

3snVuWr.gif

AND I REALLY MEAN IT, THESE GUYS ARE SCARY

DHl1Bhr.png

By turn 12, you must be near of Glade’s chokepoint and be fully healed, because……

VWvZk0q.png

BAM, Three cavaliers and one horseslayer Pegasus knight will spawn from this place, and they will NEVER stop. The good news? we can grind up levels, and I just do that

cGUftqM.pngYkEPvU0.png

Here, have some useless conversations in the meanwhile

OXhZf7b.pngHSV86Uo.pngn5W46KG.png

8Igpm1k.pnghx0AOeB.pngBQvbKRU.png

This is the result of +10 turns to killing stuff: Safy got kidnapped and while rescuing her I lost a mend, but ehh, I’m gonna buy some next chapter so it’s not a big lost

kz4oEMc.png

We finally leave at turn 38, but before we wrap things up…………

2PpvpIg.png

Goodbye Aless, have a good nap

vt8LlAO.png

Hey soul sister, ain't that mister mister

X18Vx4F.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is CH13. Next time:

kSzLbql.png

Good riddance, Kempt its back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levels

Leaf Lord lvl 32 – 33

69 34 23 32 36 33 27 17 8

+1 +0 +0 +0 +1 +1 +1 +1

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 21 – 25

55 27 22 26 32 23 24 12 11

+4 +2 +2 +1 +2 +4 +1 +1

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl 20 – 25

50 21 21 26 35 28 18 10 11

+5 +2 +1 +2 +5 +5 +0 +2

Brighton Axe Knight lvl 18 – 25

57 28 12 24 25 18 30 18 10

+6 +6 +3 +4 +3 +4 +5 +1

Fin Lance Knight lvl 21 – 25

55 26 17 23 30 24 28 17 10

+4 +4 +2 +2 +2 +4 +3 +1 +1

Safy Priest lvl 18 – 22

38 11 30 18 22 21 12 4 6

+2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +3 +0 +0 +1

Fergus Free Knight lvl 20 – 25

60 28 11 27 30 19 24 18 9

+5 +4 +1 +3 +5 +3 +4 +2

Nanna Troubadour lvl 19 – 25

46 23 28 30 29 26 18 11 10

+5 +3 +3 +4 +4 +6 +4 +1

Growths

Glade:

Str: 50%

Mag: 20%

Just join Selfina in the bench. Thanks for the Killer and Silver Lance, thought.

Edited by ronlyn

CH14

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part XVIII: Castle Crashers

7w8ucVl.png

Today’s it’s a long one, so probably it’s getting split into two parts. Reinforcements will fill the screen fast, so better be prepared

MBEwe6v.pngJmEUt0g.pngKlpoq4G.png

vTsl5UF.png57YGFXz.png6bQnSNf.png

Da team: Janne finally got to use that charge skill. I decided to put those scrolls to good use (especially on Machua, her speed it’s kinda lame). Also, take note that almost all the members have armorslayers/hammers, while Leaf its carrying the Animaslayer. We really gonna need those things.

TmozvOi.pngJw5uiOR.png

Cut-scenes: Why all the lolis are powerful beings of destruction? Thracia it’s strange……..

EAJx3s0.pngh4fgkk9.png

We kick off with two new characters: Eda it’s the classic wyvern knight: lots of Str/skill/defense but sucky Spd and luck. She has the potential to be better than Shiida, but Nihil > > > >Continue All day, so Shiida it is

sV7BtZk.png

Since this little fella has been looming everyone's mind since Ch13 (not really), now it is time to show off the best thief ever and it's no other than……….

RsN5cQF.png2zHLAfs.png

SOTHE, MICAIAH'S SLAVE!!! So yeah, he’s quite the force here because his class, Whisper (A glorified Trickster) can use staffs, making RNG manipulation quite simple. Besides, once he gets to max bld (I will aim for that next chapter), I’m getting all the booty in my way.

WhHl2d0.png

Just look how majestic he looks with the cape, Anna would be proud

y7Bo8TZ.pngqQkQIzj.pngnaIBJRN.png

WyO8xms.png9m89bj7.pngExRn5f6.png

Stat-boosts: Karin got both str/def ring, Marty the spd ring (from Sothe no less), and Nanna/Brighton uses a life ring (especially Brighton: we all know he deserves it since last chapter's miracle)

uwRHXPL.png

We succeeded at blocking three of four chokepoints. I suggest you dismount the cavaliers (not what I just did) since halberds are looming around

MqDBjSa.png

For at least 6 turns, these enemies will spawn from the corners, bringing stuff from the useless battle axe to a VERY dangerous Silver axe

TnDDEXh.png6SgV10C.png

KCETbdh.pngAVVrvdu.png

Eneme-wise, since we got Kempt back, these three will spawn too. Since this is an open map, they will chase you down, so better be careful and check their range often.

kfrkIN8.png

Kempt it’s the same, sans better stats from being on a horse

jgYNBbz.png

Hey guys, take a look at this:

MbFoCCN.png0xzXYdC.png

Yeah………..She’s basically indestructible. I wonder if she is a manakete or a dragon in disguise, because this game it’s wacky as fuck

g9oBLAR.pngPO9k3Y7.png

Enemy-phase in a nutshell: Sol

cUqu19g.png

Kempt decide to pull out his bolting against Machua, and guess what?

mS1RenX.pngeTGzDqd.png

rEv90lr.png0UZPagm.png

he doesn't get one or two, but FOUR attacks out of the blue. Anna it’s playing with my heart right now………

1WZEgzC.png3Rr3KgD.png8a6Z4I9.png

Meanwhile, Shanam decides to be cool for once and sacrifices himself so I could get a better unit later.

qYGblUo.pngGafcKO0.png

We survive the first EP, and I immediately start destroying these ballistae: They must die, otherwise I’m getting tore down in the long run

W06Sj7V.png9CjXMwp.png

Since 80% of the foes consist of armors, Othin and Marty are my MVPs here. My swordies are kinda lagging behind because of their defense

JlWz6bb.png

Joink

M0Pd8LE.png

We have a gaiden after this, which involves visit every single house inside Tahra, which its not that hard to get, but sometimes It get forgot between fighting and healing people.

AVcjm3J.png

Turn 2 has ended and I’m scare of Marty’s welfare since those three douchebags will kill him if he procs too many crits

v5jNpPP.pngIX0HmYa.pngWaqcybX.png

EP: Marty goes trigger happy to my disgust (although he barely lives), Salem avoid a giant arrow with just moving 5 inches and Shiva disappoint me with that horrible 99% miss

5wjWG29.png

Ohh and Kempt change his target. And no, his canto it's saving his ass for now

vPPIAeC.pngAjfF62F.pngMG0ipY6.png

Since I only care about Daim Thunder, Janne kills both Hate and Wail, while Leaf gets to show off why you should have got the animaslayer earlier. I’m really amazed with Janne new prowess via the Charge skill, and once she gets to use the master bow, I believe that she will be my power house (unless a certain someone in the future gets blessed in terms of lvls)

5pepYeD.pngJl0nvAI.png

Nanna gets inside in hopes to recruit an awesome unit

ojZmLhp.pngEN1w0uT.png

But instead, we get to witness Homer's death by heart attack. Welp, at least we got someone out of the deal

S3RMZnj.pngLYUDENL.pngi294YRX.png

Speaking of Lucius, he’s pretty much Safy with better stats, put that along Paragon and he’s gonna wreck some ass as soon as CH15 with the proper training.

M8Y5Hrn.png

Things are somewhat stable, but there’s still some shit to do and little time to get them done before we get swarm again

fLOGpFA.pngod3vui0.png

First off, Kempt needs to die RIGHT NOW ( He can even proc a re-move star, so be careful)

hVDhTYn.png

Funny enough, he decides to put his ass on Leaf’s range. Aww how cute…………He won’t get pass this turn : ]

IWQiu03.pngoPOJ1oe.png

I mean just look at that, he got rekt

f5VEvbv.pngqKx0jIT.png

Windy stick got

QP5rwzF.png

Thoron it’s now a thing for Eine. I’m putting a pool since I’m near maxing out her thunder rank (Dark/Light Magic only, I want some variety)

FSbQkja.png

Sothe give me yet more reasons to just leave him in the main party

oV7noyO.pngbdTNwHX.pngrLDZL7a.png

Why did I put all my healers here……..

vTllblp.png

When things like this are happening somewhere else?

Yrw0Pu7.png

Someone would say that I’m hoarding, but let me tell you something………….you’re right, I’m hopeless emot-colbert.gif

M84rasD.pngwNcQ90Y.png

Things are looking great right? Yeah……..about that…………..

Edited by ronlyn

RQLaVFq.png

This is where Miss Overkill went off, and I need to reach the house BADLY. Take note I keep my distance here, otherwise……….

reZnIoF.pngzEmmnJY.png

And this was a crit……….. (DAT DEFENSE)

wYwlbT5.pngqXNIdx9.png

Before we go inside, I send Eda into this one and I got another Rezire

pBQF1is.pngk1IMmll.png

Inside house #2 it’s no other that Linoan who decides to be awesome and grant us the lovely Berserk Staff. There are A LOT of bosses who are on the landscape, so most of the time, they can be potentially hit with it and then watch the slaughter (Only Leaf can obtain this BTW, otherwise that creepy lady from back at CH4 show off and you don’t get anything)

hnlmJJA.pngcbhs2Fx.png

Hp6ORkT.pngDZxgW49.png

Karin then takes Leaf and put him on this stupid formation. Turn 8 it’s kind of important: Remember Thracia’s useless reinforcements?

VenWddu.pngZXxtXeP.png

Sqfj2Go.pngkM2THlG.png

They’re here too, and because they are promoted, that mean that we got exp piñatas right here (Yes, you can hit then despite their NPC status, just don’t ask me why)

KHRbNjy.pnggwEe77o.png53GQbAk.png

Be careful thought: a recolored Kane (Freya) it’s seeking blood, and he’s kinda study because of Dain Shield (left alone that pesky Charge/Continue combo with a Silver Lance). He doesn’t get my “BS trophy “for the chapter sadly………..

RTltB6u.pngkkDh1lD.png3YfGatn.png

That one goes to Narcian: Just look at this and compare him to Leaf, he can barely put a dent on his hp. The worst it’s not his stats gratefully

bFcpVWh.png

This thing alone will make you hate these last two turns: despite his sprite, the Dainslaif it’s a sword that has two annoying properties: Grants the user with the Ambush skill (mildy annoying) and adds sleep to his target when it hits. I guess you know where I’m going with this: Get hit and you’re a death weight to the team. Luckily I have something in store for him.

m063uRl.png

Before that, have some crispy lizards. Also, Leaf decides to use the King sword at range, which causes the destruction of Tahra:

Really, who trough putting a frigging Meteor spell inside a sword was a good plan?

9oJURWA.pngLyRdD37.png3sBnlqT.png

Sothe gets bulkier, while Lucius decides to get naked in front of the enemy. Hey, don't look me like that, it's all part of my plan

tkQWuog.pngUqBGG1Y.png

See? Narcian decides to have some fun with Lucius, leave him wide open to my attacks (Please, I don’t need a fanfic about this one)

ggvLG3y.png

Final turn!!!!

uGYHnUn.png19yLxzB.pngWW3EwKR.png

And we get ambush by sisters, all carrying Yotsmungand. I’ll borrow three of those

AHh94TF.pngkTKrAUm.png

Nanna gets B rank swords before Janne put an arrow on his throat. We can really appreciate their fight over Leaf (but we all know he’s digging Fin)

acjh1FY.pngt2BnYYP.pngA0MrGAH.png

I got to buy some heals and two S-drinks. There is silver weaponry on the armory, but I don’t need it

naXSaEG.png

Overall I did well on this one: It wasn’t perfect (I'm talking about Kempt, you fucking bastard) but I survived nonetheless

6wYMwDd.png

YOU DICK, I FUCKING KILL YOU, STAY DEAD FOR GOD SAKE emot-argh.gif

Y66n1t9.pngwQe3PYb.png2ALcnlI.png

Despite all the killing we have done thus far, looks like we aren’t up to the challenge yet (fuck off game: I just need Asvel, two-three Graphcaliburs and even Trabant would die in like two seconds)

1fpa3TL.png

Ch14 comes to an end. Next time: Mareeta rises to glory!!!!

Levels

Leaf Lord lvl 33 – 34

71 34 23 33 36 34 28 18 8

+1 +0 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1 +1

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 25 – 27

57 27 23 27 34 25 24 12 11

+2 +0 +1 +1 +2 +2 +0 +0

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl 25 – 27

52 25 23 27 37 30 19 10 11

+2 +4 +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 +2

Safy Priest lvl 22 – 24

40 11 32 19 22 23 13 4 6

+2 +0 +2 +1 +0 +2 +1 +0

Nanna Troubadour lvl 25 – 26

54 23 29 30 30 27 18 12 10

+8 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1 +0 +1

Machua Swordfighter lvl 20 – 22

52 22 18 24 22 19 19 12 6

+2 +1 +0 +0 +2 +1 +2 +0

Eine Ganado lvl 22 – 25

74 9 30 25 25 24 12 9 7

+3 +0 +2 +0 +1 +3 +0 +1

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 22 – 25

58 30 15 31 25 23 24 15 6

+3 +3 +0 +3 +1 +3 +3 +2

Othin Axefighter lvl 25 – 26

62 29 13 22 28 25 25 23 6

+1 +1 +0 +0 +0 +1 +0 +0

Marty Brigand lvl 21 – 23

64 28 9 22 17 22 28 25 7

+2 +2 +1 +0 +4 +2 +2 Max

Janne Arch Knight lvl 20 – 25

57 28 27 34 26 28 18 14 10

+5 +2 +4 +4 +1 +5 +4 +2

Salem Dark Mage lvl 23 – 25

47 11 30 25 24 22 17 12 7

+2 +0 +1 +1 +0 +2 +0 +0 +1

Fergus Free Knight lvl 25 – 26

61 29 11 27 31 20 24 19 9

+1 +1 +0 +0 +1 +1 +0 +1

Sothe Whisper lvl 18 – 19

51 22 16 25 28 15 16 12 9

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0 +4

Lucius Priest lvl 12 – 14

31 6 27 17 18 16 11 6 5

+1 +1 +2 +0 +1 +2 +1 +1

Growths

Sothe:

Str: 50%

Mag: 30%

Spd: 70%

Def: 25%

He's the ultimate thief: Healing, lots of speed and the opportunity of disarm people just makes him too good to miss. Please use him

Eda:

Str: 60%

Mag: 20%

Def: 50%

Lck: 90%

Eda it's a good replacement if Karin sucks (that virtually impossible, but there some cases when somehow happens). She is solid and fliers arent bad in this game, but alas I need to focus on some units and I have Mareeta already when it comes to growth-units.

Lucius:

Str: 15%

Mag: 80%

Def: 35%

Replaces Safy's Repair staff with Paragon and you have Lucius. Suprisngly enough, he can actually promote into a Invoker, Claus's class. He's hitting lvl 25-30 next time

Edited by ronlyn

Guys, we got troubles: This past friday my PC just blew up and I lost all the data inside of it, Including this. So, this is how's gonna work: When I finally get back my computer, I will catch up on CH14x and use gamesharks to give everyone the same stats as before. Of course, the items won't be the same, but whatever. In fact, I would show off things I pass over the last time between chapters, so there's a good thing about this. Sorry for the troubles, see you soon.

Edited by ronlyn

I think this is the second computer that's gone kaput on you. Might want to consider multiple backups in the future.

Hope you get a better computer soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally back on the run: I got a new pc (my wallet its crying), the rom and zsnes are installed and I'm on vacations, so expect an update this Tuesday/Friday.

Edited by ronlyn

• 2 months later...

Don't worry: I have reach the part where I left off, I just don't have the time or crappy funny lines to be really back on business

Edited by ronlyn

• 2 months later...

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you had a good run the last year. Now….. HAVE A RANDOM UPDATE OUT OF NOWHERE:

CH14x

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XIX: The Meat Grinder

QhU26xF.png

Ohh…… It’s has been like what, 6 months since I last played this demon child? I hope this doesn’t bite me in the ass on the near future

HtzY6fo.pngKLTQh5J.png

mpxQTLX.pngHtH9oix.png

DA TEAM. Please ignore that 99 uses torch staff: I just gonna grind for a little while so Lucius can be a murder machine as soon as he can (BTW, I spend like 5-6 hours yesterday hacking the shit out of everything so everyone’s stats/levels match up the last updates, so don’t worry about Mareeta/Asvel’s wonky hp)

KTBfIGO.pngGkKfBL7.pngNyEruAn.png

Scenes includes: Homer deciding that Lucius didn’t look that bad and he tags along, while Sonia watches the scene with disgust.

l1GtoUG.png

Today’s map: I hope you brought some torches (or cheat a torch staff since you’re lazy as fuck like me)

1BL7nCm.pngSIpdJJg.png

nqAtFnV.pngBzoYquk.png

We have ganados of all flavors and our trusty little friend Morph Sarah, sporting the always useful Unlock staff…….in an open stage without doors........Yeah, I don’t know either.

tL3uw0F.pngn4vLyTw.png

Ehh, The animaslayer Leaf will take her out

kfgwjmg.png6rU0s9k.png

4EvCFYb.png7vEaydf.png

Stuff I’m robbing as soon as the sound of the word “go”

m2kVLO6.pngnOcxnBR.png

Did you know that freaking super thracia was the first FE introducing the “acrobatics” skill?

sLGShAJ.pngG0LeLXg.png

Linoan it’s the same deal as regular FE5: Free promotion, nice stats/growths and brings with her the always useful Heim scroll

sWWJLEw.pngmb3G2us.pngI9RVcYd.png

This ins’t exactly a long (or exciting) chapter in terms of gameplay: you are here to kill stuff while avoiding death, so here’s a breakdown of turns 1 to 5:

- This chapter it’s infamous because it uses a nasty trick (even by Thracia standards, which says that much): after turn 2 and until turn 20 (enemy phase), the map will be fill up to the max capacity with enemy reinforcements (meaning: even if you SOMEHOW manage to kill the 50 units on the field on a single turn, if you don’t escape, you will find your units swarmed by 50 new and fresh reinforcement until turn 21 comes in)

- Linoan needs to improve her stats via all those rings hanging around so she can get shit done

- I like bolting tomes

fPKBW5q.pngHqXS5wS.png

“When the AI it’s smart enough to exchange equipment between his units, but not to see that I have multiple staff users on my side”

xQeQpnE.png

Also, Asvel finally got to the strange world of A rank staffs (alongside C light when this is over)

bncYNyF.pngYMEul8b.png

LET THE GAMES BEGINS!!!! (Also, I sadly don’t get Lucius to the expected lvl, but he’s still my bae)

NLqf8kH.pngcL2iomV.png

V35bXCm.pngeFnXMZ2.png

After camping like a champ until forever (20 EPs, but I’m dramatic, ok?), the magic number appears and I start my master plan………

HuTqkcR.png

And by “Master plan” I mean: Try to not fail so much (Linoan didn’t get the memo it seems)

Ts7AwuJ.png

I guess I should back up, but I really don’t care about you, Sonia

2YRh00N.pnghhpoHFq.pnghvf1tBR.png

Animaslayer, meet Sonia. Sonia, meet Death. Death, meet OP

Az4Nyao.png

Well……….she won’t need that Tornado, don’t you think so?

3BE1ltd.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd finish. Don’t get upset, next chapter will be fun

d1fmF4F.png

OF SHIT, ONE OF THE ANNA’S GOT EVIL. WE’RE SCREEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

CVwbcOt.pngMn2N7nr.png

Next time:Guess who’s gonna shit his pants!!!

Levels:

Leaf Lord lvl 34 – 35

72 35 23 34 37 35 28 18 10

+1 +1 +0 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0 +2

Mareeta Swordfighter lvl 13 – 30

52 26 20 33 31 30 15 10 6

+13 +9 +6 +12 +11 +17 +4 +3

#TITLEDROP

Asvel Sage lvl 27 – 30

55 12 37 35 37 26 22 15 6

+3 +1 +2 +3 +3 +3 +2 +1

Janne Arch Knight lvl 25 – 29

61 30 30 35 29 32 21 14 10

+4 +2 +3 +1 +3 +4 +3 +0

Lucius Priest lvl 14 – 25

41 8 36 22 26 27 18 9 5

+10 +2 +9 +5 +8 +11 +7 +3

#BESTWAIFU

Sothe Whisper lvl 19 – 25

57 25 20 31 30 22 16 15 9

+6 +3 +4 +6 +2 +7 +0 +3

Fin Lance Knight lvl 25 – 28

58 29 18 24 31 27 29 20 10

+3 +3 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +3 +0

Machua Swordfighter lvl 22 – 28

58 25 23 27 27 25 20 13 6

+6 +3 +5 +3 +5 +6 +1 +1

Salem Dark Mage lvl 25 – 30

52 11 34 30 27 26 17 15 7

+5 +0 +4 +5 +3 +4 +0 +3 +0

Marty Brigand lvl 23 – 28

69 32 9 25 20 23 32 25 7

+5 +4 +0 +3 +3 +1 +4 Max

Growths:

Linoan:

Str: 10%

Mag: 70%

Def: 30%

Bld: 20%

THE NUKE ZONE: She's basically your gift if you ended up with a useless Asvel (never in my life) or a dead/captured Safy (that's......quite possible). And she also get a free promotion, so what are you waiting to use her, dude?

Edited by ronlyn

CH15

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XX: Bloodlines Shenanigans

hKn0Glo.pngRx0IDO0.png

Pictured on the Intro: Leaf and Co. get lost because Linoan didn’t ask for directions

d95rYKq.pngdowXL7d.pngg1xMB2m.png

Da team: Linoan needs to grab C rank on that light magic yesterday and Patty comes because reasons

1SXFhwM.png

Take a look at this little detail: This axe it’s called Nailring and it can only be used by Lenster nobility, yet Fergus can wield it. BOOM taylorboom.gif. I can smell those theories about his parenting in the near future.

vQEOf5u.pngCTRqqp4.png

Chapter starts with our favorite cheerleaders hanging somewhere (and being useless at the same time because that’s their jazz), while Claus it’s quite content with just stay there and murder everything on his killing zone

L8aLPgz.pngqhZ44lV.png

9unQQB8.png2n8M6dJ.png

First two turns are pretty specific: Two fliers should carry another two other units on the center of the map, while everyone else play catch up (Fergus netting C Axes while doing so)

io5qsDg.png

The EP it’s all accord to vanilla standards…….

YFunQxo.pngnZgvJTj.pngcBhZ3Xt.png

But shit gets real as always. Both units got captured and our old guest Oliver decides to "pry his luck” against random NPC#78

3MXfzy0.pngNwzgueQ.png

But then he gets shafted by a random archer. Who’s that pokemon dude?

vfrwDgG.pngCAgy13Q.png

It’s not other than Faval, fuck yeah!!!. Not only he’s badass enough to have his own scene, but he packs a punch with the always useful Ichival with a healthy +10 Str/Spd/Lck and 2-3 rank. I won’t blame you if you ditch Janne.

But wait, there’s a Pegasus knight out there…..

EQnV0m9.png2FQrdry.png

Yeah…… Misha will help out before her chapter, and with her plot armor, she can bait dudes without any risk

VfAkK7j.png0RMBzSQ.png

MAKE SURE SOMEONE IT’S PROTECTING THE CHURCH BEFORE THE END OF TURN 2

9V1QUZy.pngd5ejnRj.png

Because reinforcement will appears until turn 10 from the houses (Hand axe’s Roros) and Fortresses (Killer Axe/Steel Axe bandits)

I4SRDqF.png

I kinda forget about Oliver’s Purge (-_-)lll

wBo8YtR.png

HA-HA!!! YOU MIS-

4wljvOr.png

………fucking continue………

DfHyLzI.pngcTHmEmR.png

LtXo4hL.pngidQs1XV.png

Faval decides to completely erase a Roro before Patty gets to him. Oh, and Misha have a near death experience. I hope she get used to that

FzMJLcs.pngAYzJQuW.pngc7QGLIy.png

Some loot I will need soon enough

Sn8ei5t.pngxpsEzcL.pngxnAszeH.png

I blow off half my funds to get staffs for days

4NhHqrY.pngmF022go.png6u6aFVO.png

Misha realizes that I’m using her like decoy at best and decides to fly away, but the poor women have brain damage and ends up surrounded. Suicidal peg has to be suicidal

IWygKBC.png

EINE SMASH FRIES PUNY MAN emot-fsn.gif

PTGNdiT.pngJAvzkNg.png

Well……fuck (At least Karin soothes my pain with a 2nd Bargain Manual)

36uRM4p.pngVZLvFbZ.pngbPBu4iM.png

Patty gets robbed and kidnapped while her brother chills out aimlessly, waiting a killer bow. I kind of getting why Patty winds up as a thief emot-colbert.gif

1Q5VrAD.png

Ufff……… A silly reminder that I’m playing SUPER Thracia after all

7ZAlV9y.png

Oh yeah, and Patty it’s about to get abducted. I should really do something about that

gePAtdm.pngGq4fqo3.png

Plan “Save the pseudo-loli” completed

jnkKnu4.png

“Roros are dicks”; Exhibition A

3LSS29M.png

Do I need to explain this with donuts and pencils?

gWWdQde.pngXoSinWj.png

Some bait/clean up before I get to Oliver with the A team

XOEuw9S.png

But before that: “Roros are dicks”; Exhibition B (With extra saltiness)

wXI9Tx0.pngLjltaaJ.pngVq5s4QL.png

I forgot to show off Oliver stats, but the animaslayer cut him like butter, so it doesn’t matter. That sphere on his inventory it’s a Life orb (FE3/11/12 anyone?), which can heal the user up to full HP every EP. So of course, when you get it, changes to a life ring

vdnOPLz.pngbnOWnSk.png

“Roros are-“wait a sec, she survives. Now that’s everything it’s on control, I can take my time and reach those fuckers in the middle

HarP7ep.png

……..While avoiding frigging Abyss Narga of course…….stupid 1-3 range tome……

Exfh7yG.pngERcXb44.pngnmlYDlg.png

Misha makes a run for it after freeing some space. By turn 20 until turn 25, three thief-fighters will appear in the exact spots where Leaf, Karin and Shiida are standing. I’m NOT having any of that bullshit, thanks

ofyuWmP.png

And we’re done. I hope they changed our reward this time

lEeOjlx.pngeMP12r1.png

“HA! Keep dreaming” says the game

l8qVBLO.pngpXS3Luv.png

And this is the end of the update. Since I like to give myself an even hard time, we’re taking BOTH routes and see which one I keep until endgame. See you soon, people!!!

Levels:

Leaf Lord lvl 35 – 37

74 37 24 35 39 37 29 18 10

+2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 +0 +0

Othin Axefighter lvl 26 – 28

64 30 13 23 28 27 27 24 8

+2 +1 +0 +1 +0 +2 +2 +1 +2

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl 27 – 32

56 29 26 30 40 35 21 12 11

+4 +4 +3 +3 +3 +5 +2 +2

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 27 – 32

61 31 26 30 37 30 26 13 11

+4 +4 +3 +3 +3 +5 +2 +1

Linoan Sister lvl 10 – 25

53 7 37 24 27 30 13 7 5

+21 +2 +18 +9 +9 +16 +4 +4

These are her stats since I forget to add her last chapter

Nanna Troubadour lvl 26 – 28

56 25 30 32 32 28 18 12 10

+2 +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 +0 +0

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 25 – 27

60 30 15 33 27 23 25 16 6

+2 +0 +0 +2 +2 +0 +1 +1

Fergus Free Knight lvl 26 – 32

66 35 15 29 33 24 28 22 9

+5 +6 +4 +2 +2 +4 +4 +3

Brighton Axe Knight lvl 25 – 27

57 30 12 24 26 20 31 20 10

+1 +2 +0 +0 +1 +2 +1 +2

Eine Ganado lvl 25 – 30

80 10 33 27 27 27 14 10 7

+5 +1 +3 +2 +2 +3 +2 +1

#MYLITTLEPONY INTENSIFIES

Faval Sniper lvl 18 – 26

56 30 11 31 29 22 23 13 8

+7 +5 +0 +7 +6 +5 +4 +1 +1

Growths

Faval:

Hp: 95%

Str: 70%

Mag: 10%

Faval it's the bow user every FE needs to have: Solid base stats, a powerful prf weapon, good growths where it counts (As much as I love Janne, she won't use that magic unless I gave her magic swords and that's dumb), and he's a perfect counter to dangerous bosses since said prf has FUCKING 2-3 Range. Use him or you're stupid basically

Edited by ronlyn

Ok, here's the deal: I will pull off both paths (16A/17A and 16B/17B) monday, so take this cooldown to pick up our new promoted units.

Edited by ronlyn

Chapter 16A:

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXI: When the game decides to punch my feelings

ussO1O7.pngW5FRnyn.png

We’re going in alphabetical order, so 16A/17A goes first, then 16B/17B. On this path, we choose Dorias side and decided that, the best course of actions in this predicament would be “Smash though every soldier and hope Lenster’s front doors are open”. No, I’m not kidding: that’s our plan now. (No wonders why Trabant and Co. seize Lenster that fucking fast)

xEOSu1y.png

Thanks goodness this map hasn’t change a bit, because enemies are FAR more dangerous

rnM8PpV.png3XvtbjA.png

yR9Zqaz.png7aE3Jz5.png

jylsKMM.pngYtOFGJr.png

hKv7mNn.pngLLMU2bm.png

First we have bandits carrying Master axes and the atrocious critical skill, and yet they are manageable since nihil exists. Our main concerns however, are three platoons waiting for us. The first one consist on armors of all flavors (watch out, all of them sans sword armors have some kind of weapon against cavaliers), a corrupted hero and the always annoying bishop with prayer

nXN0tBt.png

This knight here is above all the others mentioned before. Why?

NOKBDVW.png

This fucker…….THIS HORRENDOUS ABOMINATION carries one of the most infamous weapons ever made in this hack: The Rhamfada it’s a spear effective against sword users, and yes, that’s include Leaf, and yes, it’s hard to block off this thing since it has 2-3 range. He can die on a fire (not before I rob him, then yes)

9O4BDeY.pngt8SHZm7.pngbNvh9nS.png

For those Eyrios haters, there is a good new: He got butchered and this nitwit got his place instead; Dawson it’s a sub-boss in the final battle of CH1 in FE2. He’s meh at best, but that beauty of a sword it’s just enough for me: The Ekard it’s a beast who grants the user the three sword skills (Sol, Luna and Astra) AT THE SAME TIME. And something I love about SUPER thracia it’s that allows you to completely ruin those feeble enemies without nihil on them with an Astra/Luna/Sol combo (Yes, FE5 allows multiple skills at the same time). One tiny detail before recruit him: The Olwen/Eyrios mechanic it’s still active, so if you want him, say bye-bye to Olwen (Not that I will miss her)

7kr1w9Q.pngfTDSsL9.png

QX8pWCj.pngzVq7rCa.png

The next platoon has a good mix between powerful physical units and long/mid range mages:

aiWaWzB.pngA1Kt2w4.pngDsNyqsM.png

Our favorite Satanists are back, bringing three free life rings to me. Oh, you shouldn’t have

MbWfZsE.pngvNosNNC.png

And finally Kempt, who still fails to impress me. That Darkness sword means jack-shit when I can two shot you with the animaslayer, dude

eTysoo9.png

Our final wall are five ballistae, three armors (who sucks compare to everything until now), and the boss. I won’t spoil his face, but let me tell you something: You will be surprised.

IVVdysa.png

DA TEAM. Olwen’s here just because I need a cheerleader and August it’s busy being useless

vbK4SmL.pngJLDYbRj.png72OVyrL.png

Karin and Shiida trashes this lost ballistae while everyone else split between the two paths. Faval will destroy a near bandit next turn

hy7Sy9I.pnghuDwj2f.png

T5GkwqQ.png79x2YQW.png

Next couples of turns are just me doing some trivial stuff while Sleuf seems to be doing fine despite being almost murdered by Arden

DoUqmlg.png

On turn 4, Limstella (A sage, I’m guessing it’s the same as FE7) and the mysterious figure have a little chat before the latter cast her off.

pauNyTJ.png

I still amazed at FE logic of dodging (Not that I’m complain, just curious)

xo2Lqei.pngo3fIOoF.png

usdXfE6.pngxKhlzqe.png

More item hunt before Leaf pull of charisma, so Linoan can chip (And by “chip” I mean almost pulverize) the hero.

NfDU8ys.pngq0cGhp7.pngUrbXITj.png

Master sword got.

MHKK5Bx.pngqql6v8p.png

That sage got insanely lucky with the next three Meteors. Two 18% and one 48% hits it’s nothing to scoff at

33tzBGJ.png

STOP! IT’S HAMMER TIME!!! emot-black101.gif

u7OX2UB.pngB5bUqbP.png

Dawson decides to be a dick and spam solar flares against my units

epNmMXH.png

Turn 6: I got three priorities before the end of turn:

- Capture that frigging wench before she heals anyone

- Grab that Rhamfada spear ASAP

- Put a defenseless unit in range of Dawson so he gets the “bowser syndrome” and kidnap said person

ANZ65b0.pngZL0pKtp.png

HDbpA6Z.pngO9K0lMv.png

Done, done AAAAAANNNNNDDDDD done. I just love when everything goes right, since it’s something you don’t get to see a lot in………..OHHHH,Wait a sec………

DG9ZAnz.pngsn3ev9p.png

HA! There it is the game we all love and rage about. Turn 8 it’s when the first wave of reinforcements appears, and OH BOY, does the development team of this hack just hate the average player. I didn’t take picks of all of them, but the sisters have Fenrir tomes and physics, while all the mounted units have halberds/hammers/Horseslayers/Great bows respectively

PwnrsEx.pngOYKrnqf.png

Please, someone just tell me what Shiida has that, say Karin, doesn’t have so she manage to enact a fucking husbando simulator wherever she shows off

KpWsoA4.png

I mean, at least Lucius doesn’t warrant this kind of things ON PURPOSE

0YHFUpt.png

emot-smuggo.gif

jZxtyzf.pngZ5ygsLL.pngxBirjIx.png

Nanna unexpectedly becomes Merlinus, Sothe and Marty play cards while waiting everyone to catch up and Lucius spam fortify since hell I have like six of those and he needs the exp

nmuG12W.png

The ballistae do their work rather well: You don’t expect them to hit you, but when they actually hit you (mostly thank to the RNG being the predecessor of Fates), you are in a 1HKO situation all of the sudden. And remember, all of this happens WHILE I HACKED Leaf’s leader stars all the way so they grant +50 hit and avoid

BpSk5HS.png

Since all my mages are solid as fuck in the magic department, I decided to feed all those magic rings to Shiva since Sol relies on his magic to proc and he needs that to survive longer EP sessions in the future

hWtzpFi.png8u97H5U.png

The fenrir users start their murder-fest, while Machua gets to show off who’s the best fem-merc around

weNY9CG.png

OHGODOHJESUSOHGODOHJESUSOHGODOHJESUSOHGODOHJESUS

OHGODOHJESUSOHGODOHJESUSOHGODOHJESUSOHGODOHJESUS

Those assholes had Rhamfadas between his troops!!!!

QYk1QLb.png222TUsU.pnge3TcPFS.png

After turtling like a champ until turn 13 or so, Leaf goes in while team B do some cleaning. Oh and Machua got poisoned, I should probably heal her………Nah

sO0pQP7.png

Gah! Stop hitting with 20-10% for god’s sake!!!

huN5ZFZ.png19uAyho.png

YELbQqM.png8W0ONjs.png

Hi whore. Bye whore (Ichieval/Animaslayer strats too OP, pls nerf Greninja)

VDxg3eU.pngfawaRgM.png

Done……All that it’s left are these dudes around the boss since Kempt platoon it’s escaping the map. Well, let’s en-

ZBx6PpT.png

AWWW, FUCK YOU TOO THRACIA

Edited by ronlyn