Let's Play: Fire Emblem SUPER Thracia 776: Shameless Version

Ronlyn

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Magic unit should be promoted first?

• Lucius my bae (and anyone's to be honest)
    • Salem from Sabrina, the teen witch
  2. 2. Which axe unit should promote first?

• Back to the future, starring Marty
    • Othin the Ox
    • Bright(on) town
  3. 3. Which mounted unit should promote first?

• Fin the human
    • Nanny McFee
    • Fergalicious
  4. 4. Which swordie should be promoted?

• Shiva, the peerless blade
    • Machua, the magic fencer
    • Mareeta, the starlight gaze

45 minutes ago, eclipse said:

only half a month late

Anyway, that One Blond Guy with the staff is Judah, a Dark Bishop.  Dunno how much this helps, though.

LOL, you're just in time: I'm processing all the boss fights right now XD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, here is my longest update yet:

Chapter 24:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – FINALE II: Our grief it’s your pain

V8oFkmA.png

Last time, we avoid total wipe out by using AI hijinks and stuff. Today we’re kinda entering into Hell…….Again

7tsBt1z.pngnnGybK9.png
wVHycop.png

DA TEAM. Olwen will make an appearance (when and who are two interesting questions, though)

RgmRjZa.pngiNRYtTf.png

Cut-scenes: Leaf and Co stumbles upon some enemies, and everything would go swell except for one little fact:

4e6OKnk.pngUpCRnI0.png
Cx4Loun.pngN20UuzW.png

So……..Who wanted a boss rush (Feat Jemmy)?

e3MrqCC.png

Today’s map it’s straight up BS: Every single horrible mechanic sans ch8 will appear here along some new ones, so I hope you’re prepared your anus

Ku64nWV.pngWOsn807.png
DZOPhy9.png

Little Arden come back bringing his friends along while Jemmy goes wild against us for some reason (Since Zeed didn’t appear, I guess Lopto got tired of him…….THANKS GOD!!!!!). The new weapon in her possession it’s the Crimson Note, which it’s basically a OHKO nuke bomb to all non-magic units.

ftItHin.png

New gimmick: Evil Anna over here uses this staff to completely randomize the enemies stats at the beginning of the battle, so don’t rely on those stats showed on the battle preparations to make a plan

nrm7jIP.pngjQyMNht.png
jL6uzpU.pngDbyfBdW.png

Strife, Weil and Hate make one final appearance wielding the earthquake spell ( A rank tome, effective against ground units, AKA the 90% of your whole army). Ishtar also makes her entry here wielding the almighty and over the top ThorHammer (Guess who’s recruiting her. I’m 99% sure you will be right and wrong at the same time)

lN5RUGm.pngvpikwIB.png
jKBxIt3.pngm3OpGvy.png

Kids and Novistadors are your typical endless reinforcements and unless you got the weapons to wither their relentless assault, you’re better off cheesing this like I did

YnRtbkt.gif
nXcwxrc.png

But before that, I just trash Jemmy for the last time (or not…?)

HEr6mgP.pnguQHaWhU.png
RW5IamD.png

Then I rescue as many of my units in the middle of the danger zone. You need AT LEAST 5 B-rank staff users to do this flawlessly (You technically have two in Safy and L’arachel/Sleuf so it’s not that hard, and besides, Sety gets started with a B rank too)

lyNcYuA.png1NNdlu9.png
GcTqt80.png

Once everyone its safe, my trump card it’s revealed: SLEEP THOSE FUCKERS OTHERWISE YOU’RE FUCKED. There’s no way around this since the reinforcements consist on units with Fenrir and Novistadors who can ignore all kind of terrains (including walls) so this is a must (And before you even ask, Shiida and Karin can attract them, but not all of them)

KoA9MEc.pngfssGdla.png
FhgYJ9m.png

I haven’t touched my spare Master proofs, so Lucius gets a little upgrade. Unlike Asvel however, he does gain something useful in the form of Charisma (YOU CAN`T NEVER HAVE ENOUGH CHARISMA BOTS)

Gix0Tcv.pngcUq3pdd.png
D46uy06.pngfFDlBe7.png

Since the A team it’s locked into that tiny room, B team it’s the only one doing something resembling action and by that I mean completely avoiding contact with those girls to avoid death or even worse, reinforcements

5o2pMfc.png

In my way to glory (or survival, it’s really the same) Marty gets to lvl 40

IpRo1Ue.pngrZzY3i3.png

And he just max out spd while getting Wrath. *sniff* and to think I almost use my entire spd ring stock on you not so long ago….

HZNmgTd.png 

Mission accomplished. Now we just have to wait…………. (I had to put in this otherwise this would have been as horrible as it sounds)

:elevator music:

Of course, my new time alone pondering why I have to suffer like this was also put into buff the hell out of my party via rings (of which you should have a long reserve since CH8x/12x/14x farts them like crazy)

yJDVz3k.pngFVD4wBP.png

And the long awaited turn appears before us. It was a solid twenty minutes of me staring at the screen doing the same thing over and over……..The things I do for this lp (-_-)

Since the next part it’s me against my former friends/enemies, I will do something “special”…….

Edited by ronlyn

NOW………IT IS TIME FOR…………..

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Spoiler

Please put it on for the kicks

Good evening, everyone!!! The name’s Anna and tonight’s we will witness the gracious art of beat the crap out of someone else until stops breathing!!!!

*Cheers*

So……….without further adds, let’s get to the juicy stuff, shall we?  

Q1EaBiN.jpg VS4tsCJW9.jpg

OPhlaTh.pngY3HnWix.png
Our first match it’s Marty “The Unmovable” against Dagdar “The Purple Tiger”. Can the disciple surpass his Master?

Sf2XDZ8.gif

Aaaaaaand it’s over!!!!

Heh…….you got some new tricks for me, eh Marty……....Keep them safe for me, will ya…..?

I will, Dagdar……..

Marty Wins………..FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!!

C8iA2yL.jpgVSJQKkY5h.jpg

8lD51d2.pngdpCOKk8.png

Next up, a dance of swords: Mareeta “The Starlight Gaze” versus Shanam “The Wandering Prince”

8pJKt5M.pngNQPOB3n.png

HA! And you’re supposed to be a swordmaster, kid? Don’t waste my time!!!

O7qBCXB.gif

Aaaand with a mirage uppecut, Mareeta takes the point!!!!!

I hope you can see me wherever you are, Mother……..

Mareeta Wins!!!

9bkSfEf.jpgVSgIs21Zq.jpg

t8nwxIE.png7WhRGmf.png

I hope the targets are ready, because they’re storming this place: Jeanne “Red Jasmin” versus Tanya “The Carnelian Cheetah”

You have some good aim girl……but you’re slow as slugs. Now………DIE!!!!!

Ra4yOSb.png

Not today

EqLCNW8.gif

UGH!!!........Ohhh…..Othin…..I just wanted to……. see you one last-……..

Sorry…….but I’m not giving up to life just yet: I found myself someone to look after.

Jeanne Wins!!!

VrGQEKU.jpgVSLE9sv89.jpg

2fBeqZ3.pngADaLilL.png

Let’s have a break these brutes and let’s get more tactical: A Battle of minds, August “The prismatic Advisor” versus Asvel “Follower of the Winds”

ljWpKsR.pngMtRcwwF.png

Nice aproach young lad, but you’re lacking killer intentions……here, let me show you some!!!

8twocJR.png

Still not getting it, don’t you? It’s kill or be killed so stop being childish and do it!!!

Q35ClL4.gif

Heh…..completely defeated. I wouldn’t expect less from Leaf’s greatest tactician…….Farewell, and please take care of the prince in my stead……..

You have my word, Lord August…….

Asvel Wins!!!

fPsUOYI.jpgVSMOBFS0K.jpg

LrDIQs2.pngR7lQjWy.png

Things are getting sparky over here, next up we have: Eine “The Autumn Leaf” facing Kempt “The Thunder Blade”

…………

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......it this a joke? HA! Let’s see what you got, little creature…..

3zMrHmK.gif

Okay, that was……something……..

Eine Wins……………FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

z66Octg.jpgVSvrsQldb.jpg

gpZ33KS.pngYeQsiGd.png

Ohhh boy, we got ourselves the spotlight for tonight’s show: Boiling Flames and Chilling Tides…………Ying and Yang……There are no others but Othin “The Wild” against Havan “The Silent Strike”

Sooooo……we met again Othin. And this time that spoony prince of yours won’t save your hide…..

Shut up, Havan: My axe will do the talking now!!!!

y3rZT2c.pngU8lCbLS.png

Round one it’s over and they are on equal foot

That’s the best you can do? No wonder why she died like a dog!!!

SHUT YOUR TRAP!!!

Ohh, I hit a nerve? That’s sad but at the same time, what you can do, ehh country boy?

GGRRHAAAAA!!!!!!

6chL3qc.gif

*pant*…..*pant*……Not so chatty now, huh?

……….Good match, Othin……..You always had the potential in you………

Havan!?!?!?

Please……keep Micky safe……….. this failure of a brother cannot do his job properly……….

................DAMMIT!!!!!

Othin Wins!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Today's update it's sponsored by Asvel's Robes:

Spoiler

TLJnitn.jpg

They don't leave anything up to the imagination 

Spoiler

Fgy21Jh.jpgVSz9EwPAp.jpg

A battle of power: Dorias “The Ruby Streak” versus The Black Knight. The BK has been training since last time, meanwhile Dorias has been restored to his old self. Who’s gonna emerge victorius?
IJmR8th.pngBeIwBm8.png

4Qex5TR.png

*15 turns later and several Big Shields* Zzzz…. Ehhh? OH yes, the battle, uhhhhh………..BK has obliterated his target

BK Wins!!!

rsNSwVz.jpgVSJLNPssN.jpg

9eWmuWQ.pngneIwrnw.png

Every romance needs a closure: Will Lucius “The Faint Light” and Homer “The Spoony Bard” find their happiness?

0vGW7SK.pngZkmy3NI.png

I knew you wouldn’t resist being apart from me, my darling

For the last time: I’M.A.MONK.NOT.A.PRIEST!!!!!

DZkHyZF.gif

And Lucius proceeds to outright absorb his soul ala Shang Tsu. See Jake? This is why you don’t piss off a woman

(*Sigh*.........Why do I even bother?)

Lucius Wins…………..FATALITY!!!

VHzOklZ.jpgVSnpIpoaL.jpg

J0Z5oiW.pngNQYEQLy.png

Who’s grampa little monster? Let’s find out at tonight’s mirror fight: Sara vs Sara!!!!

DPNZqYm.png1HkFp1r.png

It looks like the’re taking some spot-shots at each one……

Pl3A3iU.gifsKxMlkS.gif

Holy cow!!! Look that level of tech; these two are really something else!!!!

TXvgvMJ.png

Ohhh, it’s looks like one of them decides to brought some extra help

rY8CddF.png

But she gets send into the Limbo nonetheless. I guess evil deeds doesn’t pay off in the end……

Sara Wins!!!

cvreRXL.jpgVSiTiwcEQ.jpg

iTmNS1y.png

Of8ppBE.pngpCvtj92.png

A match made in heaven: L’arachel “Queen of Light” and Tina “The Charming Cleric”

Hmm……why I’m dealing with this old granny?

Who you’re calling old granny, pipsqueak?!?!?

Hey, calm down you two; save those insults till the fight, alright?  (-_-)lll

h05JDCf.pngVdNOJxb.png

Come here, you little cockroach!!!

Ohh, sorry: I guess I’m too fast for those old and lazy bones 

Ohhh, you didn’t just say that!!!!

Well…..I guess spells aren’t the only thing flying around……

aj0stZa.png

Sadly, Prayers alone won’t save you from a crit so point, set and match for our annoying Matriarch over here!!!!!

L’arachel Wins!!!

2u273HY.jpgVSczHhW64.jpg 

F74vOdD.pngpTG4pnm.png

History longest cliché: Judah “The Shifting Darkness” against Aless “The Dark Knight”

rTlq1KJ.png

Woozers!!! Judah doesn’t screw around. But I think he forgot one tiny detail

OpxwjIK.gif

And he goes poof. One minute of silence for those killed by a Wrath counter………

Aless Wins!!!

10ZZXhT.jpgVSctYv9J5.jpg

IW7vC2y.pngDCQRw0r.png

And last: The world’s fastest pickpockets: Parn “The Lurking Wolf” pitting with Sothe “Zephyr”  

pK0sYsA.gif

And Sothe goes off with a slam on his face

1GZvabw.png

Parn decides to back off and heal. I hope he has something more or else he’s just a punchbag

iZjx0kS.gif

xIX8YPF.png

#SotheForThe2017Olympics

Sothe Wins!!!

And that’s a wrap up. They were powerful, but nothing can stand against the power of savestates Friendship!!! Coming back with you, Ronlyn

xhQB7JJ.pnglGtxkZT.png

We finally decided to recruit Ishtar: Since this game only uses the portraits as point markers, you can change Leaf’s portrait and recruit people this way (Why didn’t do it sooner? Well........I don’t know either)

P3MXedN.png

After all the slaughter we have comment this chapter, there is one more challenge that only Leaf can overcome…..

UDNgSN5.jpg

wStJwDd.png

Ethlin herself it’s quite the monster: Wrath and Prayer are always present on this kind of bosses, but unlike other bosses, we can’t mitigate her damage since she can hit hard with both magic and physicals, so better be prepared (or have a trained Fin/Master Knight Leaf)

I409ytw.png

My beloved brothers and sisters…….I will avenge all of you……..EN GARDE!!!!!

Dl9QwsP.gif

I must admit: If I had to save something from this hack, it would be all of his custom animations

aS8XOem.png

Some rounds later and Leaf finally deals the final blow to his beloved mother. It must be hard for him right now……

PrMIFPY.png

And then I persuade him into nagging all of her booty because like hell I’m letting go that weapon

8Z0gkc6.png

Just look at that turn count. That’s way more than an FE7/8 low turn-count put together

y6T2RGm.png

I’m finally free……..

M-Mother!?!?!

My son………look at you…..all grown up into such a fine man…….I’m so happy……….

Please wait, I will get a healer for you!!!

DON’T

B-B-But…….!

You have to understand……..my time in this world has pass already

4W7pOzQ.png

Renember my son: This world it’s for the living, but it doesn’t mean we just fade away when death comes to our doors. Our memories are with all of you, and we keep living if you have a place for us in your hearts…….never forget it……….

tJpPgBe.png

Jesus Christ, it’s over!!!

Next time: We gonna save one last person

Edited by ronlyn

She's gone for good (her quote changed from the last billion times that we saw her).  Hopefully, her older brother isn't up next!  Judging by what she said, he probably is. . .

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I had to take a very long break from this hack before I went nuts with the crap he keep throwing at me. Maybe I get the last two updates between this and the next weeks

EDIT: I'm about to post 24x

Edited by ronlyn

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – FINALE III: The Palace of Shadows

Xw3p7up.png

Last time, we just killed Leaf’s mother (And a bunch of people that didn’t matter whatsoever). Today we’re doing a gaiden chapter then even the modder cannot access because he’s dumb enough or the requirements are basically bananas. Just enter this code on the cheats feature in you emulator (7E0E1121), load whatever save you have in-game and then save to override the data so you don’t lose it if you somehow managed to reach here without cheats

XYNbDbG.pngYFqbwxA.png
8qbR9Gh.pngnS5c6ZW.png
7pGsoor.pngx9GyPf0.png5fqIwc0.png

Today’s team: Gonna do some leg work here if I wanna survive the final chapter (For the record: I had to hack that Kia staff)

DYD2HgJ.pngWm5NNom.png

Cut-scenes: Leaf turned wrong in Albuquerque

ccT0v3A.pngB5ea07r.png
LbMKTTK.png3JVOvtV.png

Riev take this chance to show off why CH24x shouldn’t be played unless you like to be a completionist (-_-)

hmUaF0t.png

24x it’s basically the same as vanilla when it comes to nasty stuff: Teleports are your only way out now, so I hope you didn’t hate tile hunting in the original

3BZRJPX.pngRYaAwmF.png
xKvh0BZ.pngfhp3NlJ.png
mYcNTT1.pngli5x6ZH.png
TPmydeR.pngy8POBNa.png

#NihilBait (Also, DAT steal skill on the Great knights)

dlFW5WG.png

As always, Eyvel it’s chilling out up there and I’m planning to save her with the power of cheats (I’m not even feel bad by now, honestly)

AqaS7Hj.png

She’s guarded by Lil’Ardens, but since I’m cheesing it with Rescue/Warp I don’t even care

8UsjdB3.png

For those who didn’t like good guys, I got some news

SlIh7DU.png

Julius it’s right here and ready to kick some balls (Don't ask for the implications that this sole unit bring to the table, I'm sure the modder didn't care anyways)

Tl9WMsO.png

Finally, Riev it’s not exactly hard, but his gimmick can quite nasty once he’s reachable

4uZJv6x.pngLQgtGwR.png
saxmhVd.pngP0AGL7U.png

Only chests in this chapter

IasUgdo.pngpdSXaqp.png
DL5Z8PC.png

Since the next chapter it’s a free for all, I’m doing some last minute training to make life easier (spoiler: It doesn’t matter)

VSYPWnr.png
GWdk2Xs.pngDiibpw6.png
wEue18c.pngC8QhhK4.png

It doesn’t take too long before we start to get gangbanged

ZgaJZCL.png

Watch out: Novistadors are on the loose as always

93w50Ey.png
3bKOqx8.png6WxOqGF.png
6Ksroul.pngbkrhe07.png

Turtling strats to the rescue

OKoH9cf.pngOxLzkw7.png

Shiida comes in with the bolt axe

cK2gdBd.pngbJrL6zd.png
ZqIJt4r.pngowHMYdc.png

Charisma: The blood of this mess of a team

UdBV96P.png

Leaf decides to go han-solo on Reinhart’s ass (Sorry Olwen)

KUZhFgf.png

Julius, if you keep that I’m killing Ishtal

QzmeSvj.png

Almost die, but down he goes

FN1YVlX.pnghkPMoCK.png

The tiles where the bosses are stationed are your only way to reach Riev

RekqjF0.png

I got a Julius and a glitch cut-scene, yeah!!!

e1uoO2q.png

I haven’t mentioned it until now, but all the legendary weapons are basically carrying me

NfbawqS.pngAVeipKl.png

Fuck off, Cyas

g8LlW5J.pngiFaynpk.png

You know that they run out of ideas when you see a recolor of an already existing spell

LJk8UZU.png

Or even worse: Said spell can petrify people who gets hit by it and your only way to cure it it’s basically out of reach

OzJ5zbM.png

Hey, do you renember those teleport tiles from vanilla 24x?

pgSXm8L.png9dib6IB.png

Yeah……….They still sucks

ApQugKl.png

Team Mom got

wxoqadC.png

Barely useful. And before anyone ask: Levels doesn't matter at this point since units will get 3-4 KO all the time regardless 

ymVcOCs.png1W50kZ9.png
R5zjgUi.png

Aaaaaaaaaand done with this

I suggest you try it out since you can choke several points and train your underling to not suck that much. Next time: I finally beat this crappy shit of a game (I hope)

Edited by ronlyn