Let's Play: Fire Emblem SUPER Thracia 776: Shameless Version

Ronlyn

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Magic unit should be promoted first?

• Lucius my bae (and anyone's to be honest)
    • Salem from Sabrina, the teen witch
  2. 2. Which axe unit should promote first?

• Back to the future, starring Marty
    • Othin the Ox
    • Bright(on) town
  3. 3. Which mounted unit should promote first?

• Fin the human
    • Nanny McFee
    • Fergalicious
  4. 4. Which swordie should be promoted?

• Shiva, the peerless blade
    • Machua, the magic fencer
    • Mareeta, the starlight gaze

7HkzrYr.pngyatq10E.png9AWIDo0.png

Not only they’re undoing my hard work, they also manage to completely take me by surprise, thus my entire army it’s a mess as you can see in the last pic

JtqfNeJ.png1tJbZzt.pngmMAi8Pe.png

The next three turns however, are a combination of “turtling” and “hit and run” strats, so in the end, it was just a case of “OH FUCK, I GOT SURROUNDED BY MORONS”

OHSyHFD.pngG0EgoLj.pngPVNXA3p.png

Last batch of enemies (turn 17) before the boss, and Machua gets the “oh shit” award of this chapter

v97MOZk.png

Turn 19 and we finally get to stand against the evil douchebag that causes all the reinforcements. I hope you’re ready, because we’re against………..

NIAvoMR.png

Carrion……..Yes, the very same Carrion you would obtain several chapters before, raise with the elite sword and demolish the rest of the game it’s now against your army…….And the worst thing is……..He got a good reason to do this: His father was killed protecting Galf (Leaf’s grandfather) and end’s up as orphan. Since SUPER thracia takes up in an alternate version of the events after FE4 First Generation, He never reaches Hannibal house, so he never felt any kind of love or care from anyone. Such a tragic story….. So easily manipulable in the wrong hands………Lopto necrotic and corrupted hands………..

For all the rage this hack gets towards gameplay, it does make sure your feelings gets destroyed by little things like this (When you care to give some thoughts of the subject)

d1hFy2g.pnglHzRacz.png

Gameplay wise, he’s basically a bulldozer on wheels: Speed doesn’t matter when you get a master lance, and that trident is well known as the Iron Maiden: The lance version of the animaslayer (In resume: that thing will erase magic units by only touch them).

jVQo2sV.png9Oy2M3s.pngDmcaKC2.png

Since Dorias its kind enough to tell us the whole story SECONDS BEFORE CONFRONT HIM, Leaf does try to evade this conflict, to not avail. Since we’re not getting out of this one, Sothe goes ham and rob both the knight proof and master seal

Let’s see our options for a second: Leaf’s out since both have nihil but he leads with the WTA, my fliers are even worse on that regard with their defense, all of my other physical units will either leave him on low hp (Wrath will wreck them) or have shit for hit (even with both Leaf/Nanna supporting them), and Linoan just shit her robes. What’s left?

Why, of course: THE NUCLEAR OPTION!!!!

PvahVMU.png

XoOe2ec.png: WAIT, WHAT THE-

3DQTmzJ.jpgAdieXu7.png

So yeah, he just got poof in a second, and all thanks to Ichieval Faval. Never change, please (BTW, ONLY 35 exp? What a whore)

3BqqlPC.pngtFosah2.pngTrJYyKU.png

As a last “fuck you dearly”, When he dies (or EP 20 if you take longer), the Roros comes back to haunt you, and this time they’re quite capable of even kill Leaf with the “always 1% minimum” hit chance.

LrgX8ce.png6F1KZnN.pngYwMuhsz.png

Sleuf its back on this hack: Not only A rank staffs put him on a good position, but C rank light means that he can Rezire-tank like a champ if he needs to.

pFjS0V1.png

But not this time: Since he’s already useful regardless of levels, I let myself feed my other babies

yW2iYBd.pngV1RPzeH.png

Even if you somehow hit twice, why you think this is a good idea?

c56aQ1C.png

SLAM!!! A CRITICAL DUNK!!!!

bkiSj2W.png0G9ylJK.png3lEeK9I.png

It’s sad that the random enemy spawn before you end the chapter it’s actually more threatening that the boss itself. Just something to think off

o0VyKIu.png

Take note of something: Since Conomore script still exist,Random Roro#29 won’t die, but he will crit and kill units despite his crippling chances. Better seize up

e3RI0me.pngXHjadX3.png

Dorias gets to say how things went smoothly, while August just frowns at his

aaZfbLh.pngJ2sJxfj.pngxsmjWzT.png

And then all get interrupted by Lopto’s new message delivery. Why send boring letters when you can use an undead abomination of nature to do your bidding instead?

GBcNy0t.png

And that’s the end of CH16A. Next time:

BWBZEc1.png

How many units do you see on this picture? If you said four, you’re probably dead already

Levels:

Leaf Lord lvl 37 – 39

Hp Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Bld Mov

76 39 26 37 39 39 30 18 10

+2 +2 +2 +2 +0 +2 +1 +0 +0

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 27 – 30

62 32 18 34 28 27 25 17 6

+2 +2 +3 +1 +1 +4 +0 +1

Safy Priest lvl 24 – 27

43 11 34 21 23 26 14 4 6

+3 +0 +2 +2 +1 +3 +1 +0

Nanna Troubadour lvl 28 – 31

61 28 32 34 33 31 18 12 10

+3 +3 +2 +2 +1 +3 +0 +0

Linoan Sister lvl 25 – 30

58 7 40 27 30 35 14 9 5

+5 +0 +3 +3 +3 +5 +1 +2

Othin Axefighter lvl 28 – 31

67 33 13 25 31 30 28 25 8

+3 +3 +0 +2 +3 +3 +1 +1 +0

Brighton Axe Knight lvl 27 – 30

61 32 12 27 27 22 32 20 10

+3 +2 +0 +3 +1 +2 +1 +0

Lucius Priest lvl 25 – 28

51 9 39 24 28 30 20 10 5

+10 +1 +3 +2 +2 +3 +2 +1

Sothe Whisper lvl 25 – 30

62 27 21 35 34 25 19 20 9

+5 +2 +1 +4 +4 +3 +3 +5

Funny fact: I didn't rig that BLD, he's just that awesome

Fin Lance Knight lvl 28 – 30

58 29 18 24 31 27 29 20 10

+2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +0

Machua Swordfighter lvl 28 – 30

60 26 23 28 28 27 21 14 6

+2 +1 +0 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1

Marty Brigand lvl 28 – 30

72 34 9 27 22 23 33 25 7

+3 +2 +0 +2 +2 +0 +1 Max

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl 32 – 33

57 29 27 31 40 36 21 12 11

+1 +0 +1 +1 Max +1 +0 +0

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 32 – 33

62 32 27 30 38 30 26 14 11

+1 +1 +1 +0 +1 +0 +0 +1

Faval Sniper lvl 26 – 27

57 31 11 32 29 23 24 14 8

+1 +1 +0 +1 +0 +1 +1 +1 +0

Growths:

Dawson:

Hp: 66%

Str: 66%

Mag: 6%

Skl: 66%

Spd: 66%

Def: 66%

Bld: 66%

Lck: 66%

Mov: 6%

He’s SUPER thracia version of FE7 Chaos Mode Priscilla: You can’t really tell his utility until he max out, and he isn’t worth the effort since focus on certain stats and fix the weak ones via scrolls/rings tends to be better and less of a hassle. Besides that, 6% magic growth? You know, I you’re gonna choose a stat to be screw up, at least choose speed or luck like Marty so you can get HP back via Sol

Sleuf:

Hp: 85%

Str: 15%

Mag: 60%

Skl: 60%

Spd: 50%

Def: 30%

Bld: 25%

Lck: 90%

Mov: 2%

Staff-bot in all of his expression. Since Safy it’s probably the only one with A rank on that, getting a 2nd warp/rewarp user its appreciated. Just don’t expect anything else from him, thought: No skills means useless for dealing damage in this game (AND PLEASE: don’t waste a master seal for Nihil: YOU AREN’T SUPPOSE TO USE HIM AS FRONTLINER)

Edited by ronlyn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 17A:

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXII: The game learns how to tech

M5s6GN9.pngVQy88J7.png

Ok, something to clarify: SUPER thracia only change reinforcements that appears and which NPC’s appears each chapter. What’s that means? Well, you can go to, say fireemblemwod.com and see the complete chapter script so you don’t get surprised that BADLY (you still don’t know what will appear, so it’s fair I guess)

RLnVRVd.pngiWdgXCq.pngEZk0ZnM.png

DA TEAM.: Sleuf’s here because Amalda, Eine will finally promote today (and hopefully becomes a beast), and Leaf needs one last level before auto-promote on CH18

ckJsObH.pngE8rRTiI.pngRnb8TPy.png

Cut-scenes: August’s still wuss about not doing his route yet, Limstella get screamed by Blume and Ashnard makes a cameo because why not

4bteEhK.pngcIy4c7H.pngOhmlmiO.png

Before I even dare to talk about the enemy, Shiida and Karin drop Faval so he dive-bombs into those Druids/Mages. Why you ask?

IcXKhez.pngYL1W3eW.png

jAM50Kl.pngp0ue1Px.png

A whole army packing Rhamfadas, Daim-thunders and Halbers are waiting for us and I don’t wanna mash that up with Silence/Berserk/Re-warp/Fortify staff users (And Cymbeline/Fenrir tomes)

ltBQzqA.png5TnvlO7.png

Amalda it’s leading this whole circus. Sadly for me, I completely miss an important fact and recruit her becomes more annoying that it should be

8VOl6vb.pngczOxrvA.pngxINAvgB.png

These armors in front of the castle won’t do anything until certain person appears

rziHns8.pngHxEOUlE.pngCWKhxkP.png

vjO3inh.pngN2JTSVX.pngtotbsrv.png

If you know what’s coming and decided to just warp-skip this, just remind yourself that ballistae and novistadors are waiting for the careless idiot who send an underlevel Leaf into action (If your Leaf doesn’t sit around lvl 30-40 at this point, you’re doing something wrong)

o80jb26.pngLeEXwfU.pngCzG52bD.pngKUbiVlG.pngblb4nzY.pngXotxbVA.png

If something Thracia in general makes sure to burn in your brain it’s to always bring multiple restore staffs

q642iJ9.pngy1cCkxT.pngfko2Mto.png

Let’s grab some booty, shall we?

OWok5Dg.pngckEoQDM.png

Yoink!!!

YTsr1Bj.pngvuIv2er.png

Faval gets hit by a 14% because life isn’t perfect. At least Sleuf gets something out of it

FxunXeG.pngoAithdw.pngfirYr9m.png

Turn 2 EP: Janne pointing out reasons to bring her out more often and things get hot between Faval and random Mage #154

OUtpwpA.pngCKBfAY9.pngsmTFOsF.png

Since Janne it’s awesome, Faval finally comes back from his exile, while Eine chugs a defense ring (I regret this SO MUCH) and start her training in the dark arts (since the vote ends up in a tie, I just say fuck it)

LjSHgQu.png

“Peeka-boo”

961b7Ti.pngUF4hfkU.png38mS0ot.png

The bandits were change for harmless soldiers. That kind of mercy I can allow to happen

kO9wSIj.pngAsBiUaq.pngQEor6Ej.png

Boring………and before you ask, yes this is as sluggish as vanilla

7JRO7HH.png8ipVfxD.png

jgaHNgN.pngZ3geLPe.png

Faval baits Amalda and Sleuf talk to her to no avail. Now we need to capture her ass or she just won’t join our party. I guess she likes the sado

PWlvT41.pngfUOr4zv.png

Leaf decides to promote Amalda’s piece of mind by chaining a hopeless FemHero and get his final level while doing so. Not too shabby

ihWpsOk.pnglmXlPtf.pngTJpw9Ku.png

Since turn 10 it’s near, I piled my swordies near the bridge so they can justify their existence on this chapter (spoilers: They do jack shit and I’m pissed for that), while Fin and some straggles catch up and- COULD YOU STOP THAT?!?!? GEEZE……..

NQLC9Ag.pngX6YuJg0.pngTFqf0Mv.png

Turn 10 comes with a bang and things go south. Here are the reasons:

lpOFFGY.pngNb1oKUE.pngezV8Iat.png

Unlike Cyas, Ashnard decides to run straight into the party, and because he inherited Cyas plot armor, he won’t die, but OHHH you will die a lot. Of course, I got a plan against his mockery

CJ1ZGVQ.pngFIF3F5p.pngQ60KI0k.png

Some useless pure water and here’s a moment where my brain decides to turn off: I completely ignored Ashnard’s +10 leadership stars, so these guys have actually GOOD CHANCES to just 1-2HKO units like nothing. I won’t show it on screen, but Mareeta died about ten times before she decides to dodge two out of three hits. Never underestimate this game lack of compassion

FM4XIjc.png

Oh, and Sisters with Re-warp/Hell start to spam because heck, if you’re having a hard time, let’s make it worse……

GdHyPEl.png

LIKE HELL ON EARTH………..

Edited by ronlyn

wDDoqtP.png67DFXqN.png

Where we left off? Oh right, me crying about the game being unfair (like always)

j1bywqW.pngjBP4irI.pngnfHJf2f.png

Some placeholder mugs decides to get some screen time, while Ashnard gets blow off by the wall that is Asvel

aLAQJUC.png

OH GOD, NOT YOU TOO!!!

9Ii2o65.png1XEaAoh.png

1mzfUWh.png9ijFaJU.png

Ismaire (Or whatever the hell she’s called. Can someone translate her name, please?) brings nine Mage knights with Thoron (Tomes I won’t get because Sothe needs his rest). Ismaire herself can be quite a pain if you don’t have someone with Nihil available

Pxa4PMS.pngyUtPvZ8.png

Ashnard gets completely surrounded while I chip his HP down. Since the AI prioritize healing his units over kill his targets, he got essentially locked in a cycle until his vulnerary runs out, and even then Limstella it’s dumb enough to heal his wounds AFTER he pass his turn. So yeah, suck on that SUPER thracia

JsxXaUM.pngervs4sl.png

nZvqpW2.pngyDNQroZ.png

Next few turns proceeds as this: Ashnard heals, Eine destroy everything on her path via Sol and Limstella got bored, so she spam Fortify every now and then

s8z6uNc.png

SHIT!!!

MyIgIj1.pngYR4qWcM.png

BAD MID-BOSS, GO BACK TO MY PANTS HELL!!!

eutRgc6.png

In all my years into the FE franchise, Hell’s still the only spell that still makes my heart stop for a second (Eine being poisoned doesn’t help to this matter)

MsGnOut.png

Let’s fix that ASAP

6WAsJ20.pngF0tKkgF.pngjASO8Ww.png

Turn 15 kicks in and Ashnard decides to go home. Awww, I was having SOOO much fun plinking at you emot-saddowns.gif

4OwRKlZ.png

If you were wondering what happened to Amalda, well…..she just got attached to Sleuf, so keep him healed and she will direct all of her stress towards him until nap time comes (I HOPE YOU DIDN’T DROP/USED SLEUF’S SLEEP STAFF, OR ELSE YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME, CHAMP)

YkbqZqF.pngAGOozjx.pngvwJKYp7.png

Between the murder-spree, Eine goes through her Yotsmungand, so Salem share one of his tomes

x5kA3oN.pngqmEGPnu.png

Since Eine got lvl 35 after the ordeal, I decided to just promote her and see if she deserves to be called “est”

98Rcm8a.png

Ehh, her sprite didn’t chan-

3LhyihJ.png

HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THAT DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, Eine not only proves that giving her two defense rings was a waste, but also answer the old question of all times: “Lolis = tanks?”

bCxUvVI.png

I mean, just look at that: She’s the second coming of frigging Neir (And Neir didn’t have magic at his disposal)

W0Dmsu6.png6MIZfPb.pnglSF1lKo.png

JhUDqyp.pngPzZi72Y.pngE391uwp.png

Brighton/Othin decides to finally get some rings, while Sleuf smack Amalda’s head.

RiCKuh5.png: What? The Sleep staff doesn’t work that way?”

(BTW, I didn’t mentioned it before, but Lucius DID try to persuade Amalda)

eNJPqyH.png

I hope you reflex about your actions, little miss emot-colbert.gif

ebOjAzH.png

Eine toss some spells into thin air and gets to C rank.

wu4rQDZ.pngvVvoTbF.png

Leaf and his glorified magic stick goes to town and get a nice chick as result

B3GFVaD.png

Hell it’s fucking annoying, even when you get something out of steal it

rlCV9Il.pngK2J7IHa.png

Before leaving, I make sure to buy three of each steel weapon (sans steel swords, I got six of those)

MMbSuCd.pngjKICKNy.png

Amalda cannot believe Blume its evil, even thought she has been working with fucking morphs all this time. But that’s something to discuss another time. Now it is time to dive into the B route.

xlGRYrH.pngkFhkXxm.png

Y6usxUX.pngejtpi5P.png

Before you’re even ask: Yes, I recruited Sara, but I suggest getting here JUST BEFORE SEIZE, or else………

EJIgoOw.pngsPy8YxL.pngxyr4jM1.png

………………….

Mgl4YQe.jpg

Indeed my friend……..Indeed….….

Levels:

Here's a funny story: I wanted to pull off a vote to choose which route it's cannon, but I'm a fucking mess and the A route saves got covered by the B route saves. In resume: #TEAM AUGUST it's a go,sorry folks. Don't feel bad thought: the route B cast it's WAY MORE BADASS and I will use each of them

Growths:

Amalda:

Hp: 85%

Str: 60%

Mag: 40%

Skl: 45%

Def: 40%

Bld: 25%

Lck: 80%

Mov: 3%

Amalda: She’s supposed to be a physical oriented Olwen, but why would you waste a space for her? I mean: I already have Fergus for Swords, Eine for Thunder and unless you have Wrath or Critical, Fire it’s useless, so why I would ditch someone else for you? This game it’s wonky when it comes to erase/leave the old roster of units

Edited by ronlyn

Chapter 16B:

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXIII: Let’s have a picnic

VyXcJ2e.pngX7VFPrH.png0tH9Cq2.png

Since Leaf go a déjà-vu feeling from Dorias, we’re going into the route B, which involves August plan of: “Oh, let’s just wander around Melfiye forest, yes that forest filled with dark mages/necromancers and hope we reach Lenster someday”. My best tactician, Ladies and Gentlemen smugjones.001.gif

g5ePcLa.png

DA TEAM. Boyce goes for a ride

hYp0klU.png

Uh-oh: We have ANOTHER child slaughter. This game seems to be fond of these

rhuo4gN.pngfj8FBng.png

VSL1biv.pngx9xl31y.png

Cut-scenes: Dorias states that we should stick with the A route while Rief and Kojuko (Some sage that clearly came from a fanfiction) have a discussion about who gets to annoy our party. Oh, hi there Guinevere

9aP4haP.png

This map it’s annoying just because it’s actually a warp maze

4PyhddN.png4nrMV3Z.png

cdPYT2a.pngOG6YXFt.png

For starters, our favorite trio its back, and this time I’m make sure to grab those delicious life rings.

X0qmrfN.pngrZvVIif.png

Today’s chapter makes emphasis on the fact that we’re getting A LOT of nice stuff at the price of exp (in fact, almost anyone would choose A route since there you can actually promote several units, while B route throws you cool units and stuff)

00uWnCx.pngvWhMkFC.pngCOqwRzZ.png

Koyuko himself it’s quite easy to just capture and rob since he just spam bolting all the time (Of course he blows off that berserk, but that’s why restore staffs exists, don’t you agree?)

7kn8oev.pngWlHGBzL.pngarFeYnB.png

Oh, and there it is L’arachel, but who cares about that bitch?!?!?

l3gZGOZ.png

Just look: We just got another shit-wrecker!!!!!!!!!!!

4ssic4i.png35wJmvd.pngvY7ZFpL.png

qT1HnHJ.pngtOzyVHD.pngHlGlAyK.png

Some more sweet stuff to get a hold off and Berserkers that made me wish Marty would have that magic

FbLJrp8.pnghd5ENMG.png

FH4LIrZ.png8DMzHmQ.png

First few turns, I decide to chill out here, so I can parry those pesky staff easily

MfMJugN.png2nVGVN8.pngWCY8Tob.png

#LOOT4DAYZ

02rbhYZ.pnglJyTuSV.pngKJMWwVh.png

After seeing our party getting harassed by her henchmens, Sara decides that today’s a good day, so she wanders around the map. Of course, I seize this chance to recruit her

M6yKRD4.png

STOP WASTING MY PHYSIC STAFF!!!!!!

Zrgl9SD.png

This is the game’s answer to my trickery. It’s quite effective

drrQlRz.pngn2J2L9P.png

Howdy!! How’s going? I’m just casually dancing with death. Just the normal thing

EJJPCz3.png0kzibkd.png

Very chatty, I see……..

RiZAk1w.png8M2GB3x.png

Leaf passes the S.S.Murdercock to Karin while L’arachel demands more attention from my part to no avail. Poor thing

4QqzvsQ.png9hF9nce.pngP1fUppS.png

“Super Thracia its SOOO unfair……….” Ronlyn 2017 – Famous last words, not counting 2016

52cYlWz.pnge7yJNvZ.png

Annoying side-kick gotten. I still hate you since you fucking waste that Sleep staff

HLcxHI6.pngtJ5zc1A.pngVj1bbAp.png

Sothe gets to bait/rob around, and Leaf goas jam on some bastard out there. I’m very pleased by how he has turn out; I can’t see myself dealing with a crappy lord for ALMOST the entire game (I’m looking at you, Roy)

TgqzpSx.png83zIwhg.png

jg6tBFO.pngyS3pDWu.png

I didn’t get the memo saying that my units suddenly became magic magnets (Especially you Sara: I had to load turn 10 like TWELVE TIMES before you decided to move your ass, so stop being edgy please ¬_¬)

baruU0x.png

Several turns later (this map drags until turn 30 if you don’t use fliers and just head to the exit) I get some nice stuff for future boss-killing action

8UfKczy.pngKx81uOV.png

Oh, and the warp tiles still exist. Those can go to hell along CH8/8x shenanigans

1cLYUsI.pngIXTZgUZ.png

More screens of me milking enemy reinforcements and use some rings (Lucius and Sara respectably)

LZXuxVa.pngLZ9mFK9.png

GAH, STOP THAT!!!!

Leaf decides to go inside the palace. Warning: drama-queen incoming

BMIa7DT.png7Q1Czdl.pngVSENt9G.png

Short explanation: Miranda it’s the Princess of Alster. His dad was a pussy and decides to just talk with Claus so he just stops this nonsense. Of course, someone with that kind of logic gets killed in seconds because that NOT how FE works. And Miranda seems to be pissed about being a prisoner for god knows how long, I don’t care honestly

qIBw9uN.png4oB5Uzf.pngJYqa53L.png

For all her bitching thought, she manages to be the BEST RECRUIT EVER just because she brings along THE FUCKING BLACK KNIGHT OF ALL THE PEOPLE!!!!

t6aL0RC.png2PvIzYi.png

oPJO7HP.pngvBxZZtt.png

SO yeah, despite being the weaker of the two routes in terms of potential EXP, B route has better units overall: Black Knight screams “use me” and Miranda despite being underlevel, can become quite beastly with the right training and promotion

fnVRZLU.png

“But despite all that, from the deeps of his heart, he said: FUCK THIS CHAPTER”

rmr9Nnb.pngU1v0Lz9.png9OYL52N.png

Our new brownies in action: BK mop the floor with his shiny sword and Miranda finally gets to vent some of her (And my own) frustration burning the forest.

6YxtrVm.pngEnNLfwq.png4j1XaCF.png

After turn 40 or something, enemies stop spamming from the palace, so I just leave. August tries to give me so kind of apologize, but I’m still pissed at him. #WORSTACTICIANEVAR: I’m waiting from Zombified August, game (spoilers: that NEVER happens to my displeasure -_-)

Next time on SUPER thracia:

jZVzMDn.png

My loli sensors are tingling

Levels:

Leaf Lord lvl 37 – 38

75 38 24 36 40 38 30 18 10

+1 +1 +0 +1 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0

Linoan Sister lvl 25 – 26

54 7 38 25 27 31 13 8 5

+1 +0 +1 +0 +0 +1 +0 +0

Shiva Swordfighter lvl 27 – 28

61 30 15 34 28 24 25 16 6

+1 +0 +0 +1 +1 +1 +0 +0

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl 32 – 36

60 31 30 32 40 39 23 12 11

+4 +2 +4 +2 Max +4 +2 +0

Shiida Wyvern Rider lvl 32 – 36

61 31 26 30 37 30 26 13 11

+5 +4 +2 +2 +1 +4 +1 +1

Lucius Priest lvl 25 – 29

51 8 39 24 29 31 18 10 5

+10 +0 +3 +2 +3 +4 +0 +1

Sothe Whisper lvl 25 – 30

62 28 24 34 34 26 16 18 9

+5 +3 +4 +3 +4 +4 +0 +3

Machua Swordfighter lvl 28 – 29

59 26 23 27 27 26 21 13 6

+1 +1 +0 +0 +0 +1 +1 +0

Marty Brigand lvl 28 – 29

70 32 9 25 21 24 32 25 7

+1 +0 +0 +0 +1 +1 +0 Max

Faval Sniper lvl 26 – 28

58 31 12 33 31 23 25 14 8

+2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 +2 +1 +0

Sara Sister lvl 15 – 21

45 6 27 26 20 21 10 3 6

+12 +0 +5 +5 +3 +6 +1 +0 +0

Miranda Fire Mage lvl 10 – 15

49 9 23 19 21 16 13 8 5

+5 +2 +3 +1 +2 +5 +1 +1 +0

Growths:

Black Knight:

Hp: 95%

Str: 70%

Mag: 50%

Spd: 40%

Def: 70%

Bld: 30%

Lck: 100%

It’s basically a buffed Dalshin (taking into account that Dalshin somehow got blessed): Canto it’s quite situational, but ohh boy does that helps when choking an important place it’s vital (especially after I expend most of my Leg rings on him. Yes he rocks that much). And I’m not including his proficient with the entire weapon triangle and bows. Just use him, please

Miranda:

Hp: 90%

Str: 20%

Mag: 70%

Spd: 60%

Def: 40%

Bld: 20%

Lck: 100%

Another est: Regular growths (enhanced by scrolls in the future), good rank in a magic no one gets to use and a promotion worth the investment. Charisma/Wrath are two things going on her too, so why not?

L'arachel:

Hp: 80%

Str: 10%

Mag: 80%

Spd: 45%

Def: 25%

Bld: 15%

Just another staff user, except worse since Sleuf at least had A rank. Nihil can be nice when she gets targeted by someone porting a bolting tome with continue and she can Rezire-tank as well. Just don’t expect anything stellar (And I’m still pissed at her for wasting that sleep staff, so there's that too)

Sara:

Hp: 75%

Str: 10%

Mag: 70%

Skl: 70%

Spd: 60%

Def: 25%

Bld: 10%

Lck: 70%

Linoan but dark tomes instead of light. Since this game encourages multiple match-ups so your units don’t get tired, she will be used. I really don’t have anything else to say, thought: She kick ass when needed (Wrath-counters helps to that matter) and Elite can really boost a unit’s stats if you decide so invest a whole chapter on said unit

Edited by ronlyn

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 17B:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXIV: Order and CHAOS

AVaXtgc.png 8GrtRl6.png

Today’s misadventures guide us into Lenster castle’s backyard. This plan would be fantastic on vanilla, and since that’s means easier for us, SUPER Thracia brings the pain to a whole new level

850gWfN.pngNeyHCRm.png opR9KbY.pngSntepQp.png

DA TEAM. Marty will pull off some tricks via devil axe shenanigans, some of my units will eat some croissants I left in my convoy and Eine will reach lvl 35 because ohh boy she just that awesome once promoted

IgBcYXY.png mtC9KDM.png7YTaB6m.png

Cut-scenes: Claus slaps Blume so he stops being a whining bitch and actually gets to do something about their actual predicament while Yune comes to say hi.

NbeR6Tg.png

Today’s chapter has multiple nicknames: “Clusterfuck”, “RNG hijinks”, “Save-scum Mayhem”…..but my favorite it’s:

”THIS GAME WANTS YOU HEAD"

Why you ask?

ll7cb4L.png

Your whole team it’s split across the mountains and unless you’re Karin/Shiida/Eda/Sothe, you’re forced to make duos so everyone can make it back together. Of course, I have that bless of a patch that’s allows me to relocate my team, but I can’t imagine someone beating this chapter blindly AND without it. Let’s do some checks:

usNFcah.png uGxhJ48.png

Dangerous classes with enough skill/luck to crit you for days? CHECK

AMmrDKF.png cihS15Q.png

1HKO kids? CHECK

n0p9zqD.png oL1zATR.png

5K1Fop6.png 

Flying pests and healers/mages that will annoy you if you approach the castle unprepared? CHECK

4wFbw3U.png PtgJ3Qb.png

Retarded unit that will do everything in his power to get killed against Leaf? CHECK

K7pbmA4.png UnwGLDm.pngq7Nfncd.png

Hidden enemies? CHECK

And finally the star of the show:

Hcc2pSq.png DAsE7Ks.png

If you didn’t get that animaslayer last chapter, she can potentially become a HUGE threat; otherwise just make sure she ends the EP with hell so her SPD goes down dramatically

dSpsIrL.png E5zToP9.png rY6prnp.png

Marty sends a dancer to the void, while some of my teammates form a wall between them and their captors. Since Miranda it’s actually the last un-promoted unit you will get, I decided to put some use on that Elite manual

AHae4tR.png 13FnZGW.png BSBM9tQ.png

Turn 1 before EP. Status: “Praying to every god I know so I don’t reset until forever and ever”

zly9O2g.png nXLEwIu.png EvYivjT.png

nGSDHzp.png 

EP: Asvel wreck some balls, Machua doesn’t cooperate, staff strats it’s a thing, some ghosts decides to suicide against Marty, Faval avoids being impaled and Othin axe some questions to a fellow loldier

OUw62c5.png

But everyone can go and fuck themselves up: Brighton just saves the day by avoiding 6 out of 8 67% hits (And take note that he gets 3HKO by said attacks and berserks has 30% crit chances on each attack). Again:

QwoSrSO.jpg

Because this game it’s fucking painful

a7ShGSS.png 3HXcsL1.png

FE5’s AI decides to amaze me once again: Sothe steal a Nosferatu. Since the sister it’s now defenseless against a frontal attack, a FemPaladin uses rescue to pull her out of danger. I wouldn’t be so impressed if it wasn’t by a random fact: In the GBA releases, the AI doesn’t know how to fucking use the rescue staff properly and FE7 - Chaos Mode makes a perfect exposition of this on CH20: A sage with rescue would just aim the thing aimlessly and rescue even Cameron sometimes, and yet she let just die an archer with 2 hp left.

mGbJmYq.png

GIVE ME A FIVE!!!!

LtOWPKr.png sNQ4Xkf.png

Show on the pictures: S.S.Murdercock doing its job while everyone try his hardest to not die (never mind that FemPaladin spamming barrier to the air)

L13L07r.png 01LH3VV.png 

Like the original chapter: you can pay 20.000 buckets to this guy in a house only accessible by fliers, and open the door Shiida it’s facing right now to avoid agro those Pegasus knights and screw your day. Since I know a way that not only leads me to the same place, but also costs nothing, I just ignore him. Even worse, if he trained a FUCKING FIRE DRAGON to open a door, why I can’t just borrow it for a few turns to incinerate Yune’s tits at the same price?

d2t8Ri3.png hRTCSZS.png

My strategy involves both Karin and Shiida as they piggyback all the units they can across the wall. By the end of the day, I just spend 10 turns doing this, which it’s nothing compared to the turns you would waste in a chapter like, say, 11x

AUnQA2l.png

ndeuDXm.png“Okay girls: Let’s wait until they pass trough the front of the castle”

“But captain: The enemy it’s right behind us and heading towards the castle, we shou-“

ndeuDXm.png"I SAID: WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE IN FRONT OF US. DO I MADE MYSELF CLEAR NOW?“

“……………..”

Eikj0wX.png hIgIUrA.png

After I rob/kill some ponies, Misha realizes her mistake and tries to kill me. How cute

UGRiWoa.pngEUOZxaA.png

UEaMPI0.pngRgF5hhV.png

Gosh, these guys are a mess: They even left behind these tomes. Don’t worry people; I will make full use of these

6ZuCmh5.png Kh6d6l9.png

And then I got scared by Misha’s clumsiness and Yune’s sheer power. At least she’s as slow as snails now

P7vwHGE.pngV2G9CdN.png

uquGprY.png

Yune pull off a good fight………nd by that I mean she survived Ichieval's fury, and then Shiva pulls out the animaslayer and poof she goes. Seriously, this weapon it’s even worse than Marth’s rapier on FE 1/3/11/12

tkymKpX.pnghpVAfvW.png

And there she goes. I also made sure to rob Misha’s master sword so she’s forced to escape

8ISxiPJ.png nU5nW2L.png

Cut-scenes: Leaf decides to rant about August “flawless” plan and Dorias just facepalm as he hears Lenster’s citizens scolds him for not let them get themselves killed

9ZaTfNW.png vBJNCMC.pngPMxtKyc.png

Oh, and Yune isn’t death: She was just joking. And even better, she toss loot in our way

WtRBA1b.png

And that’s it for this chapter. Next time, I will tackle one of the longest chapters on this LP, while doing some promotions. See you soon!!!

Levels:

Spoiler

Leaf                      Lord                       lvl 38 – 40

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

77     40     25     37    40     40     30    18    10

+2    Max  +1      +1  Max   Max  +2    +0    +0   

Eine                   Ganado                   lvl 30 – 35

80      10     35    29    30    32     16     10      7

Max  +0     +2    +2     +3   +5      +2     +0  

Nanna             Troubadour                lvl 28 – 30

60     26     32     33     33     30     19     12      10

+2     +1     +2     +1     +1     +2     +1     +0

Faval                       Sniper                   lvl 28 – 31

61     33     12     35    32     23    27     15     8

+3     +2     +0    +2     +1     +3    +2     +1    +0  

Shiva                 Swordfighter           lvl 28 – 30

63     31    20      35     30     25    26    17       6

+2    +1     +5      +1    +2     +1     +1    +1

Linoan                 Sister                      lvl 26 – 28

Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld Mov

56     8      40     28     27     33    14      8      5

+2   +1     +2     +2     +0     +2    +1     +0

Karin                Pegasus Knight         lvl 36 – 37

61     32     30     33     40     40    24     12     11

+1     +1    +0     +1     Max  +1    +1     +0

Shiida                Wyvern Rider          lvl 36 – 37

66     35      28     33    38     35    27    15      11

+1     +0     +0     +1    +0      +1    +0     +1

Sothe                Whisper                     lvl 30 – 32

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd    Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

64     29     25     35     36     27     17    18      9

+2     +1     +1    +1     +2     +1     +1    +0

Machua              Swordfighter           lvl 29 – 31

61      27     24    29     28     27    22     14      6 

+2      +1     +1    +2     +1     +1    +1     +1

Marty                      Brigand               lvl 29 – 32

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck    Def   Bld   Mov

73      34      9      28    22     27    35     25       7

+3      +2     +0     +3    +1     +3    +3     Max

Othin                   Axefighter               lvl 28 – 30      

66     32     13     27     30     28    27     25      8

+2     +2     +0     +4     +2     +1    +0     +1    

Asvel                       Sage                    lvl 30 – 34

57      13    39     37     40    30     21     17      6

+2     +1    +2      +2     +3    +4     +1     +2

Janne               Arch Knight              lvl 29 – 34

66     33     34     38     31     37    23     16    10

+5     +3     +4     +3     +2     +5    +2     +2   

Miranda             Fire Mage                 lvl 15 – 20

54     10     25    22    24     21      15     9       5

+5     +1     +2    +3    +3     +5     +2     +1       

Brighton               Axe Knight            lvl 27 – 30

Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

68    33    12      30    29    23    31     20     10

+11  +3    +0      +6     +3    +3    +0     +0

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 18

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXV: Pointless

0S6Hylg.png

Last time, August lead us into the worst ambush attempt I have ever see, and decides that the best course of actions would be smash our faces into Lenster’s throne room. Whatever you say, old geeze

fa66Jq3.pngfPZgQVw.pngTSA8E6Q.pngJwPdSQ9.png
ndHUQb5.pngPZWFYeM.png

DA TEAM. These are your choices. I would put Nanna over Fergus, but it’s not the end of the world

tOGInen.png

Rp63jpK.png7FuiC2J.png

Ch18 makes emphasis on two things: How much patience you have and how many units you actually trained. Aside of that, this chapter also has the same side objectives as his vanilla incarnation, so to put it clear:

·         See those soldiers there? There are 13 of them which don’t belong to the Freegie army, but to the Lenster’s army, so you have to make them escape in order to get a new character here. You can capture-free them and won’t count as kill too, so that’s good

·         Those NPCs are needed in order to get something nice at the end of the chapter, so stay alert and keep them safe from reinforcements

·         8 Armor knights also belong to the Lester army: You need to take all the NPCs and talk to them in order to turn them into NPCs too. This is easier said than done however: Since the NPCs phase comes AFTER the enemy phase, try to rescue them so they don’t get killed by their own friends (Hammers are EVERYWHERE)

With all explained...let’s-a-go!!! (The left team it’s green team, the right one blue team)

UxwKfw2.png
MbDZQc3.png

Blue Team make his move by sending Sothe to open the path so Eine could immediately capture the thief sporting nice loot, including a knight proof. Then everyone gets in position to injure the remaining soldiers (one of them was GENTLY raped by the devil axe and toss aside)

IlJALsK.png

Green team decides to be careful

buvIKWb.pngTA1pQ5b.png
pYX5GNI.pngUxUNoCd.png

Next turn, Blue team Chips and sodomize the other soldiers, while Green team mops the floor with the freegies

tW1t2lb.pngYWiWyeg.png
Wq4CTuJ.png

The reinforcements include killing edge! Armors, Daim-thunder! Mages and Hell! Druids; Miranda really appreciate these EXP piñatas

ERQhIC2.png
6gEF4fP.png
S4zW3sN.png

At turn 5, snipers packing killer bows spawns from those stairs (I think it’s a 50% chance of druids and 50% snipers). Makua gets a little upgrade to her stats since she kinda got screw on her stats sans magic

EwUzSyq.pngUFWcG22.png

VERY FUNNY, GAME

MhU8Tcj.pngZOinbSh.png
AJLb7hs.png

#CHEAPTACTICS

ehNS7jY.pngUhFRczr.png

Since I’m not an idiot, I will wait on these chokepoints until the game decides to stop his BS

7aeDkCp.pngHCu5tYa.png

Along the way, I manage to kill one of the mid-bosses

uyKKo6l.png

Of course, the games detects this and decides to be a dick, so now I gotta run for it

GHctWLj.pngGjV2Jxz.png
TrcLUG5.pngHOLw8XX.png

This is the 80% of the forces you will encounter this chapter. The Druids are actually quite nasty with Ambush, so better wait for them

nTxL0G5.png
DDZq3f5.pngaN0MTbU.png
NOV2npY.pngplZF96M.png

Jemmy and Zeed are back, and the only thing different it’s that Zeed will murder magic units far more easily with that Iron Maiden

nr0kRAr.pnguQYfDUa.png
1ARoRLU.png

These are the stats of all the Lenster’s army soldiers/armors. They’re actually kinda scary

HIl2lvO.pngYZmqT7q.png
8r0KyoM.png

Marty put a stop to Zeed and finally reaches lvl 35. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

2dPVVKr.pngApwZruQ.png
aHYiEsv.png

He looks sooooo sexy right now….. (Also, killer bow shenanigans are a thing now)

pra40Ck.pngtXlFBs2.png
lvEpp7L.png

New reinforcements; Eine’s follow suit and goes super saiyan once again

xlpjyup.pnguvmbIyQ.png
17eNM9Q.png

Blue team lacks someone who can lift those armor knights and get outta the way in the same turn, so Fergus gets his promotion in order to help piggy-back those suckers

HtFRxuJ.pngi5xmdKM.png
sBtOLDg.png

MORE REINFORCEMENTS, Dumping out items on my units (Asvel) and more loot

e63WLaP.pngIXxiiK8.png

The calm before the storm…….Once I open this door, I will be at the mercy of the RNG……..And we all know how bitchy it can get when it comes to Anna..................[spoiler/]

Edited by ronlyn

UgIj6Gb.pngsMnXS4H.png
                     3NMgTx9.png

HA! Just kidding: I’M NOT OPENING THAT SHIT until those jerks waste their weapons.

So you see: Unlike the other nine soldiers, these assholes pack Master lances, and yes, they aren’t powerful enough to kill us, but ohh god if they gonna make sure to kill those dumb NPCs if I let them, so screw that. I’m not doing an S-rank run anyways

YpqyvzG.png

THE GATES OF HELL ARE NOW OPEN……..

hHMipRW.pngGAgV0UK.png
QtgHXeI.pngE77cZHN.png
FRZuznp.pngywnmSIr.png
S7r0V1n.png7BZexnC.png

Here’s how it works: Toss an NPC in front of an Armor Knight (they will not attack/capture them) and hope that said NPC can convert that armor knight. Since I’m kinda obsessive with it: here are the NPCs and the Lenster soldier that correspond to each of them

OwEPeRY.pnglgnL9W2.png
lhEO8aI.pnggfwWGX3.png
3ZiYZ7R.png

With all the side-quests done (loldiers spared, armor knights turned into NPCs), Xavier’s AI goes into aggressive mode and pursues you, so better stay out of the room

9mcbRZ0.png1h9RCYe.png
EL7MLfo.pngpT8BcFb.png

Xavier make it into the team. In short: He suck, I lost that free master lance thanks to one of the loldiers and the Noba scroll would have been useful like five chapters ago (not that I mind getting it, but it’s kinda underwhelming)

Xyj821f.pngZTSSk7H.png

Final treasure chest and here I am wasting five turns just because I can (Come at me, speedrunners)

9v8p19I.pngbwZjZ0E.png
YOUz0OJ.png

Our last enemy it’s no other that Blume himself: I’m still having nightmares from ThorHammer’s crits back in FE4. Here? I will disrespect his ass…..Heck, I don’t even need Leaf here because……

YGbbnHg.pngdguUG3J.png
J3ByTCw.png6zV6p6p.png

#FETactics - Rule #07: “Even if you’re wielding a legendary tome…….If you wear heavy armor, you’re getting BODIED by the Hammer”

kaGMvEp.png

And just like that, we finish the game…….FINALLY!!!!!!

XT2RWox.pngM7DUpjn.png
ZKWcy6Q.png

Everyone does his thing: Dorias states how useless he was all the way, Leaf gets romatic with Fin and Miranda start to bitch about something I don’t really care about

uyixtaj.pngm0VSrBp.png

OHHHH SHIT GUYS: LEAF GOT A NEW CLA-

w6uNVQi.png

……………………NEVERMIND……………………

Well it was kinda anti-climatic, but I guess this is the canon route since FE4 Gen 2 starts with Lenster getting invaded by Freege’s army (I guess Blume didn’t die after all). Thank you guys for watching this, I hope you guys enjoyed your stay here an-

WL1LnLo.png

What are you saying Dorias? We just need to chill out and wait for Celice and co, don’t you agree Leaf…………Leaf?

wu1b1I3.pngTYFAj3z.pngh0j8nd1.png

“Something’s wrong, Milord? Why are you giving me this shit? W-Where are you going with that sword?Leaf...............LEAF………..LEEEEEEAAFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!”

0S6Hylg.png

GOODAMMIT LEAF: YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levels:

Eine        Ganado à Regenerator    lvl 35 – 35

80      16     40    32    36    32      40    10      7

Max  +6     +5    +3     +6   +0     +24   +0  

Nanna             Troubadour                lvl 30 – 32

62     28     32     35     35     32     20     12      10

+2     +2     +0     +2     +2     +2     +1     +0

Sothe                Whisper                     lvl 32 – 34

66     30     26     37     37     29     17    18      9

+2     +1     +1    +2     +1     +2     +0    +0

Machua              Swordfighter           lvl 31 – 33

63      31     25    30     29     29    24     14      6 

+2      +4     +1    +1     +1     +2    +2     +0

Marty         Brigand à Warrior         lvl 32 – 35

76      40    12      35    25     29     40    25       7

+3      +6    +3      +7    +3     +2    +5     Max

Othin                   Axefighter               lvl 30 – 35      

71     36     14     30     35     32    31     25      8

+5     +4     +1     +3     +5     +4    +4     Max    

Asvel                       Sage                    lvl 34 – 34

64      13    39     37     40    30     21     17      6

+7     +0    +0      +0    Max  +0     +0     +0

Miranda             Fire Mage                 lvl 20 – 24

58     12     29     24    27     21     15     9       5

+4     +2     +4    +2     +3     +4     +0     +1       

Lucius                     Priest                    lvl 29 – 33

51    11      40    26     33    35      19     10      5

+4     +3     +1     +2     +4    +4     +1     +0  

Salem                  Dark Mage               lvl 30 – 34      

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def    Bld   Mov

56     15     37     32     29     29    18    16       7

+4     +4     +3     +2     +2     +3    +1    +1

Sara                      Sister                       lvl 21 – 31

52      7      36     34     25    29     13      4       6

+7    +1     +9     +8     +5     +8     +3    +1    +0  

Fergus   F.Knight àForrest Knight   lvl 32 – 35

69     40     21     33     37    26    33     24      10

+3     +5     +6     +4     +4    +2    +5     +2      +1

Growths:

Xavier:

Str: 55%

Mag: 15%

Skl: 55%

Spd: 40%

Def: 60%

Why do I even bother with this? DON'T USE HIM

Edited by ronlyn

I'm really admire your efforts, you're basically my idol now for playing this hellishly, bat-shit insane hack. And may your mind state be normal after playing this. 

On 12/2/2017 at 9:32 AM, phuclun3 said:

I'm really admire your efforts, you're basically my idol now for playing this hellishly, bat-shit insane hack. And may your mind state be normal after playing this.

*Internal scream*

Ahem......Thanks for the support: This game can get ridiculously hard when it comes to RNG and I really want you to keep posting any answers or opinions your have since that's the only way I can possibly enhance this experience so everyone can enjoy it (I know my Engrish it's sometimes crap,so there's that too). Without further adds, let's go with the update, shall we?

Chapter 19

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXVI: Taking off the kiddy gloves

dHM1TzQ.png

Previously on Fire Emblem Z: SUPER Thracia 776………….

o5pVWXc.png“The Thunder lord, Blume was drive off from Lenster Castle by the Lenster Liberation Army

Augif8v.pngShl7aDX.png “The whole army celebrates their victory, as the remnants of the opposite army make his escapade. The Battle tactician and Advisor waited from Lord Leaf’s words filled with hopes and dreams…….”

nkHLXYe.png“We have finally taken back our beloved country from the dirty hands of the empire. We have overcome many hardships, endure countless losses and bring justice over this decadent land…….An all of this was thanks to you my people……You are the reason why this is now a reality……”

VUQt6zG.png:“NOW, LET’S COMPLETELY IGNORE THIS ACCOMPLISH AND HEAD RIGHT INTO THEIR WHOLE ARMY, I MEAN, WHAT THE WORSE THAT COULD HAPPEN?”

kQt8Jlf.jpg

mqKC0Zn.png

nkHLXYe.png: Ok….. It’s not that bad…….

Jl7bnGL.pngkxkikmS.png
WBZR81u.pnglFKiQMg.png

……….I REALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW LEAF………..

So……Today’s chapter………UGH, how I even start with this abomination?

YBiXwjW.pngZh1TQ28.png
Dln8BgD.pnggMAAn5g.png

DA TEAM. Safy it’s not filler: She will be a HUGE asset (Now the question it’s if I will ever be able to survive up to that point…)

bpQfXxN.png

I noticed the abundance of tomes in my convoy (I got SIX of each basic magic type), so here is my money account after some cleaning

a4ca3Ui.pngfmFWDi6.png

Cut-scenes: Leaf goes into the emo-zone because Alfred  Dorias dies trying to be useful (SPOILERS: No one cares about his death and he will be forgotten as soon as the next chapter)

MP6RD7w.pngYYWNhjP.png

Meanwhile, some new and old faces are in the search of Leaf’s clumsy ass

sUZy9e6.png

Today’s map resembles Corrupt Theocracy levels of balance: Even numbered slots will start at Leaf’s side while uneven slots are basically tossed right into the danger without any warning. At least the NPCs are gone

kxkikmS.pngghVjGyO.png

The north battalion is just heroes packing things like Silver axes (kinda dangerous) and Killer axes (Outright overkill). But beware, there is someone you actually wanna left all alone until a certain someone can make a run for it……

J9xOzB8.png

Everyone root for him and all the ladies wet their pants at his sight. It’s not other than:

W6jPEuN.pngR20YZcA.png

¡¡¡¡¡¡GALZUS!!!!!!!

Yeah…….he could use some Luck/Magic rings, but ohh boy with that skill combo he’s always welcome in my team 

WBZR81u.pnglFKiQMg.png
vrtptrR.pngm9kiTTB.png

Left and Right are Silesian Mercenaries hired to annoy us

WdR2Prt.pngIhE51uD.png
XiTlkQB.png

And while their captain it’s quite decent, she still gets wrecked by bows, so no biggies. Hmm…..For some reason I smell failure in the air, I wonder where that comes from……

dxyEFol.pngPXW9TYS.png
9h4y4Nt.png

Ahhh……It’s you. Good news: She and Galzus can be recruited regardless of the path choose before storming the castle, so better bring both Mareeta and Karin

e07Ycv1.pngtpVIRL2.png
A2Pyf7X.pngmZUXBkD.png

I’m getting tired of these killjoys, really. At least I got the chance of get another runic/sonic blade

6Jg2U1B.png9RSJTQj.png
CxXOJMy.pngyIoXo17.png

Finally, the Dragon riders here are bringing some interesting loot to the game.

pW2jOL1.pngABm5iFq.png
zDXHCLp.png

Their leader however, it’s kinda out of their league in terms of BS mechanics: Dain shield to avoid effective damage, Prayer and nihil so she can last forever unless you are sporting someone with nihil, infinite vulneraries and very good movement/steals to be ignored (Her name it's Elincia...........I don't know either)

25eWoAU.png

First off: I’m fucking tired of your shit Leaf. STEP UP YOUR GAME OR GET BENT, DO YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE-

IcpoKb6.pngvVMsEYh.png

Now what? You’re becoming a Roy!Lord? (Uther would like a talk with you, son)

nRexVxP.png

MHXlJIJ.pngVOdVnVF.png

SUPER thracia actually did something awesome.............*Ronlyn.exe has stop working*

CtkzP2D.pngmMlfkgI.png
hNSYSyb.png5BUTU2y.png

Their positions before EP; Making honor to the name of this update, I decided to make this game harder by pulling my leadership down to five. Don worry thought: I will make use of the surplus of rings I got store to offset this handicap (Yes, I did cheat leadership stars, but in this kind of hack, that’s fair game)

ShWNY1n.pngBWlLMa6.png
d6PXOls.pngDcMM5Uo.png

EP: Even at five stars, now the enemy has a really good chance of kill of units with WTD. Of course, Zeed decides to completely ignore Mareeta and suicides on Faval of all the people. Rest in spaghetti

LgkF7EF.pngQhY45Sq.png
w0M22wL.png

Of course, Miranda end up dying because she’s worthless before promoted so here it’s my new attempt

RdBjHvi.png

Aaaaaaaand Mareeta just dies……….. By a 18% devil axe hit nonetheless

4GJJ5z3.pngz5Nzu6Z.png
wtabPSp.pngzVvPkM1.png

Next attempt (feat Karin and Shiida)

aQmdZlp.png

And of course, Shiida it’s an ungrateful bitch and receives three hits and dies (all of them with 30% chances of hitting……….I really starting to miss that extra evasion)

Ao3j5H7.pngP1UYA8i.png

AGAIN

7NgKhFB.png

GODDAMINT MIRANDA: THIS IS WHY WE DON’T SAVE ALSTER IN THIS GAME!!!!!!

HJAjRV8.pngkHtVoTT.png
Vvl7O0H.png

Since tackle this army it’s very much ask for being screw by the RNG, plan B it’s now on

yGnbxnE.png8sbCwYv.png

Plan B: “GETTING THE HELL OUT OF DODGE” it’s now a thing

rAsPBSr.pngTiJ3j66.png

BTW, this entire struggle happens on the first three turns (And, if you are clever, you can already tell why I won’t beat this chapter anytime soon just by seeing this)

Q9F7vAo.png39aQRNo.png
AmcYKKA.png

Clusterfuck: THE GAME

Q4kESr6.pngGtxMKC9.png

Not many people know this, but the Ichieval also comes with a BS-RNG detector integrated

6lwcvGg.png0FSY6dB.png
Kyd2dZe.pngKanpwT6.png

Some kills later, we finally get to see reinforcements: These dragon riders unlike the ones I’m dealing with right now have 100% chances of move again. In other words: May the Anna be with you, Sir Black Knight

bSilvKE.png

Amen

82xkJGY.png2ktxJ2G.png

Misha does something awesome and let me recruit her without any fight. She’s basically a watered down Karin with Critical and Duel to patch things up (At the very least she sports a nice leadership star, unlike the useless being that is Xavier)

Everything was fine and dandy on turn 4: I got ten dragons and the next turn, Galzus would be recruited. But why I said I wouldn’t end this chapter soon if things are going superb? Well……..you see……….

cF2TR5G.png

THIS.FUCKING.CHAPTER.IT’S.A COUSIN.OF CH14X

Kill any unit before turn 25, and congrats: You have completely fucked yourself with killing edge! Dragon riders with 100% re-move chances all across the field. Guess I’m now have to think of some way to last that long

Edited by ronlyn

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

So you're supposed to run for 25 turns?  That's, like, dumber than most of my draft tactics.

Yeah.....this game it's kind of an asshole when it comes to his gimmicks : I would like to just leave and end the chapter, but Galzus it's way too good to pass on and I actually get some nice loot while cleaning the hole (I'm updating in like two or three hours from now)

Misha can go and die for all I care however

Edited by ronlyn

TjKvI2f.png

NEW PLAN: Leaf, Karin and Shiida will bait those fuckers so the rest of the team can escape and wait until turn 25, then whoop asses without any fear

3oucw6z.pngVfbvLLi.pngHVOsySV.png17VuUrO.png

Before it even happens, Karin and Shiida unceremoniously promote into their tier 2 classes while chugging alife ring each of them.

jkjseFu.pngaSLC9zN.png
Movlvm8.png

SUCCESS!!! Now.........to wait until turn 25...............UGH..............

842jmzP.png

Wait a sec, who the hell are you?

Movlvm8.pnga8Bcl4r.png

OHFUCKOHSHITOHFUCKOHSHITOHFUCKOHSHITOHFUCK

(IT WAS AT THAT MOMENT THAT RONLYN KNEW................HE FUCKED UP...........)

JqemyVj.png

NAAAAAAAAAAAAH,I DIDN'T NEED TO RESET :P

uCA5DlR.pngxr1Sy3j.png

wknhRAb.pngLU01enj.png

The turncount before 25 goes this way: Leaf evade everything that it's throw at him while Karin and Shiida decides to tank hits with their faces giving me the goosebumps several times

0SQwcLw.pngpJ8ap1f.png
YtvfdcK.png

The good news: Salem grinds his staff rank by healing people and finally gets promoted. Sothe needs two more procs on speed and one in build before even be able to rob that chick

2dWoVJm.png7yLKdQp.png

Once he's ableto rob her blind sans Life Orb because she's a whore, Asvel do the honors

It's payback now, bitches!!!!

gZEcs7R.pngPbpqXaq.png

Even thought I kinda have control over the field, I'll go at slug speed to avoid any suprises (sans Sother: He's too badass for that crap)

NQnY7AB.png

PFFFFFFF!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (I decide to load state since she carry a Master seal)

PbpqXaq.pngHUaOlYo.png
8PeGBxj.png1xVAC3A.png

Turn 30 and things are looking good on our side, and with the help of Shiida,I will finnaly free KArin from her prison (Since turn 18 or so, Prayer has keep her ass alive)

ObB7MOi.pngWuISjHM.png

It doesn't help that Galzus it's kind of a beast and activates astra like 50%of the time

fRsoczI.pngUWHHQGv.png

wVm3Aut.png94IHi1S.png

More killing and the last of the pool units gets to promote. My comments?

"I LOVE CHICKS WITH GIANT AXES"

xin9iSq.png

Oh, and Zeed dies for the third time his week (Thracia's insurance company must be a godsend)

wsClQS9.pngZ7lFEQl.png

Someone please stop this man: It's wasting MY weapons

0uDJr9U.pngnsxgk8Q.png

Thanks

0IUpBpf.pngX9wnziX.pngU3gY3nC.png

Galzus decides to completely pay his offense wiping out the loli out of existence

cwuQDGN.pngjzt5phz.png

Nice try, game. Now Safy, be a good girl and wait for everyone.

v0R0J77.pngL5HHOFY.png
5MUcQc5.pngnhAxZef.png
lx1jlTJ.pngBSH7QYB.png
xIr3DE3.pngzG5AKL2.png
EumYIg1.png

For those who didn't care about: Here are the houses

IWZAD0V.pngL93Es0C.png

DONE. Wait........something it's amiss..........

ki62lR2.pngfc5fSQZ.png

OH SHIT!!! Sorry Salem,I almost left you behind. Now,let us end this

ajYRMH5.pnge8Rc4ED.png

Asvel: "Sir,I'm very impressed: You have overcome your grief in a short time. Dorias would be proud........"

Leaf: "Who?"

Asvel: "...........................Nevermind....................."

LrAFDDc.png

Gosh, this was painful in every thinkable way. At least it's alland no one it's alive to remind me of this pain........ (Levels and Growths/Comments when I get back home,see you soon everyone,take care!!!!)

yUVJ9Rc.png

.......................................He's not coming back isn't it?

Spoiler

Levels:

Brighton               Axe Knight            lvl 30 – 32

Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

70    35    14      32    30    23    33     21     10

+2     +2    +2      +2    +1    +0    +2     +1

Fin                  Lance Knight             lvl 30 – 33

58     33     19     31     35    32    32     22     10

+12    +3     +1     +7     +3    +3    +3     +2     +0

Janne               Arch Knight              lvl 34 – 35

67     34     35     39     32     38    23     16    10

+1     +1     +1     +1     +1     +1    +0     +0   

Nanna             Troubadour                lvl 32 – 34

64     30     33     36     36     34    21     12      10

+2     +2     +1     +1     +1     +2    +1     +0

Shiida   W.Rider à Wyvern Knight  lvl 37 – 37

72     38     30     35    39     35     29    16      12

+7     +3     +2     +2     +1    +0     +2    +1      +1

Karin     P.Knightà Falcon Knight    lvl 36 – 37

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

68     34     32     35     40     40    26     13     12

+7     +2     +2     +2   Max  Max  +2     +1     +1

Asvel                       Sage                    lvl 34 – 37

67     15     40     37     40    32     23     17      6

+3     +2     +1     +0   Max  +2     +2     +0

Sothe                   Whisper                 lvl 34 – 38

70     34     29     39     40     31     17    18      10

+4     +4     +3    +2     +3      +2     +0    +0      +1

Salem          Dark Mageà Druid      lvl 34 – 35      

57     17     40     38     32     30    21     19       6

+1     +2     +3     +6     +3     +1    +3     +3

Mareeta        Swordfighter                lvl 30 – 32

60     30     21     34     33    31    18     10       6

+8     +4     +1     +1     +2    +1    +3     +0

Sara                      Sister                       lvl 31 – 33

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

54      8      38     35     27    30     13     10       6

+2    +1     +2     +1     +2     +1     +0    +6   

Machua    Swordfighterà Adalid   lvl 33 – 35

65      38     27    33     30     30    30     18      7 

+2      +7     +2    +3     +1     +1    +6     +4     +1

For the curious: Adalid - Outstanding defender of a social or military movement (Spanish)

Linoan                 Sister                      lvl 28 – 32

Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld Mov

59     8      40     32     30     37    16      9      6

+3   +0    Max   +4     +3     +4    +2     +1    +1

Faval                       Sniper                   lvl 31 – 32

69     34     12     36      32       26     27     16     8

+8     +1     +0     +1      +0        +3    +0     +1       

Miranda             Fire Mage                 lvl 24 – 26

60     12     31     27    28     27     17     11       5

+2     +0     +2     +2    +1     +2     +2    +2 

Lucius                     Priest                    lvl 33 – 36

58    11      40    31     36    38     20     10      5

+3     +0    Max  +3     +3    +3     +1     +0  

Shiva                 Swordfighter           lvl 30 – 32

65     32    23      36    31     30    28    17       6

+2    +1     +3      +1    +1     +5    +2    +0

Spoiler

Galzus:

Mag: 10%

Def: 50%

Bld: 40%

It doesnt matter if his growths aren't that amazing: FUCKING ASTRA AND LUNA ARE WORTH ALL THE PAIN (AND LETS COMPLETELY IGNORE THAT SEXY CRITICAL)

Misha:

Hp: 80%

Str: 40%

Mag: 30%

Skl: 50%

Spd: 55%

Def: 35%

Bld: 20%

Both sisters are like Palla and Catria: Misha (Palla) could be good with some care, and Karin (Catria) it's better in the end. Make your choice

Edited by ronlyn

Here, let me translate what Zeed said: "I'll be back to troll you again, my sweet~!"

At least Pigtails is a little more direct.  Still, they're like a bad case of bedbugs - they're annoying and refuse to die.

Edited by eclipse

On 15/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, eclipse said:

Here, let me translate what Zeed said: "I'll be back to troll you again, my sweet~!"

At least Pigtails is a little more direct.  Still, they're like a bad case of bedbugs - they're annoying and refuse to die.

Yay, I got stalkers on my face.

I got some news: The good one it's that I got CH20 figured out, and the bad one it's that CH20 it's cancer, so you need to wait until tomorrow so I can pull myself back into the game

Chapter 20:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXVII:

Scaled Bonanza

8s0BRLi.pngwBrdPt7.png

Last time, I manage to not burn my brain with the entire BS happening on the screen, so here: Have another attempt at it

Oudl5Yg.pngVOCXgvy.png
rGanBfv.pngs7oR5cn.png
ap8c8Qg.pngCe7Yge7.png

DA TEAM. Aside of that 99 uses rescue staff, I cooked a plan to grind all the way up to lvl 40 with several of my units (and even without it, I would manage to get some lvl 40 units anyway)

VruIESd.pngg7Eqdu1.png
zqaueMu.png

Cut-scenes: Trabant finally realizes that his generals are nuts and decides to take cards into the matter

sUBVhNG.pngojTZcvL.png
JktQHsm.pngsrglFqC.png

Meanwhile Lenster’s soldiers do their job: Shit their pants and do nothing remotely proactive. Asvel notices this and along Sothe, decides that the best course of actions it’s to turtle the shit out of this until we defeat Trabant or he gets bored and comes to spear our asses

w595ZSv.png

We have another defense map this chapter. Unlike vanilla, SUPER thracia manage to completely turn this into utterly crap

p0og8rc.pngfSZzHnT.png

90% of the enemy population in this chapter is Wyvern knights, so better bring your Bows/Wind tome users if they are under-level

oDWmKAY.png3RTv5pD.png
03DHChV.pngELgksmY.png
9RF7zxN.pngP9H7Lue.png

Of all the generals, Zeed it’s the most dangerous since it can kill magic users rather fast, outside of that, I won’t even deal with them until almost the end of this update

OC4sbBT.png7QhpOth.png

Trabant makes his entrance to the field, and he’s quite capable of OHKO several units unless you put a stop to his antics (Of course, try to rob his scroll beforehand)

FmykuMT.pngQbsaQj5.png
B0vCKel.png

First thing: YOU GOTTA GO FAST and I really mean it. Rescue/Rewarp everyone near the enemy or block some doors with solid units until everyone else it’s outside. You only lose if they capture the throne, so leave the weed in his chair and get everyone on the run

Ujp6Rxp.pngUSAQ4sD.png
c6YXS92.pngp1E53oi.png
ZskR1V9.png

In the end, I decided to use all of the options stated before (On a related note: did you know that the Unlock staff can also open chests? Yeah….me neither until now)

qLQ5aZt.pngFF63rUy.png
Ks076H7.png

More PP’s management and here it’s the shop’s items for the curious (in short: don’t even bother wasting money unless you need Recovers)

So let’s see: the guide states that turn 3 will spawn ten enemies outside. I wonder what the changes are………

1C3PG6j.pnghQjSX9G.png
we2JUsT.png

VtkSPkK.jpg

DAMN GAME: CALM DOWN YOUR TITS, JESUS!!!!!!

9VH92zJ.png

At least I get the satisfaction that Eine can (and will) kill half of their whole platoon before my turn kicks in

nUw4qBL.png

Of course, that action cost me a thunder and almost the dime-thunder she came with

EFUWpZu.pngOxltUV9.png
lrWHyyP.png

Turn 10: I make a wall to protect my Sword/staff users. Turn 5 and 7 also refills the whole screen with reinforcements, so I have meet like, one hundred of them and I haven’t hit turn 15 yet

FhydQtv.png

Turn 10 adds more spice to the formula and throws Swordmasters, Mages and a Warrior

OuH3s0e.png

I haven’t talk too much about the battles because they are the same: I put back my ten leadership stars since Trabant and co. brings a whooping seven to the table. Something to grasp before play this hack: You either gets destroy by it or completely trivialize it with saves states/cheats (and even then there’s still an chance you will get crit by a 1% hit because this game is sadistic)

wkUfgls.png

Miranda has a moment of reflection in the middle of this massacre……..

cS2RDMq.png

Then she realizes she's also inside of said bloodshed and avoid the menacing Meteor

q3e1yLY.pngnTwcQII.png
W33BIc8.png

More Capture, plunging and level grinding later…….

fnGJE7A.pngz47XqS5.png
hUL2I5j.pngy4IiiYb.png

Turn 13 repeats the same reinforcements. You know the drill at this point

vYeepx8.pngulUWPJv.png

Except for a random Sage appearing behind me and miss an eclipse on Leaf (why she did that you ask? It will remain as a mystery forever……). Of course, I didn’t miss my chance to grab that Fortify and spam it to hell and back

B6J3DKi.png09b9Vhm.png
pAKFGn2.png

Turn 15 finally reach our doors along the last enemy batch. You would think this is a good thing, right?

B6J3DKi.png09b9Vhm.png
pAKFGn2.png

WRONG!!!!! : If the turn 15 EP kicks in and you haven’t defeat Trabant, HE WILL START TO CHASE YOU DOWN, and you really wanna be careful around him with his utterly painful Gungnir. Lucius only manages buy me like 5 or 6 turns

FbGeK8p.png

I see this and only one image comes to my mind:

Spoiler

fp7rfHR.png

"Oh? You didn’t like that spear in your eye, did you? Well…… THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR LOOK AT MY SEMPAI!!!!!!”

LrKUEIq.pngQUoGCMX.png

Yoink! And Salem almost get bodied by a legendary poke-stick

6cQOwUe.pngXa7yRn4.png
YlKYOq8.png

Free silence staff. Oh, and Zeed “dies” once more (and hopefully for the last time too………)

piVoM8z.pngcWFpbeP.png

Narcian follows him next and salts my victory by only giving me one exp the bastard

JmS1964.pngQZIW4XM.png

Finally, Jemmy doesn’t cooperate at first, but she gets a hike after Sothe rob her panties.

V7PryYD.png

And now, the encounter we have all waited for so long (not really, but I wanna end this chapter SOO BADLY)

ozX2odZ.png

And he gets completely trashed by a guy with a metatton syndrome. I hope all of you are happy now

hrBrioK.pngulcbtpP.png
VO25WJR.png

Cut-scenes: Leaf gets to face his cousin A.K.A “Praise the sun 2: the sequel“, as he fights Aless and not suck while doing so. Ohh and Aless has the hots for Nanna (The incest must be kinky stuff in this family)

Zod7FLp.png

And that’s a wrap. As I said before: CH20 it’s cancer and should go and die on fire too. Don’t worry thought; from now on the game will make his best to break my mind even further. See you soon

Levels:

Spoiler

Janne               Arch Knight              lvl 35 – 40

72     35     37     40     36     40    25     16    10

+5     +1     +2     +1     +4     +2    +2     +0   

Fin                  Lance Knight             lvl 33 – 40

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

76    38     23     37     36    38    35     24     10

+6     +5     +4     +6     +1    +6    +3     +2     +0

Asvel                       Sage                    lvl 37 – 40

70     16     40     40     40    35     23     18      6

+3     +1    Max  +3    Max  +3     +0     +1

Lucius                     Priest                    lvl 36 – 40

61    11      40    34     39    40     23     10      5

+3     +0    Max  +3     +3    +2     +3     +0  

Sara                      Sister                       lvl 33 – 40

60      9      40     40     34    35     13     10       6

+6    +1     +2     +5     +7     +5     +0    +0   

Sothe                   Whisper                 lvl 38 – 40

72     35     30     40     40     33     18    20      10

+2     +1     +1    +1     Max   +2     +1    +2

#Best Bishounen in FE History

Othin                   Axefighter               lvl 35 – 40      

76     40     16     34     40     34    32     25      8

+5     +4     +2     +4     +5     +2    +1     Max    

Linoan                 Sister                      lvl 32 – 40

Hp   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def  Bld  Mov

65     9      40     38     37     40    21    10     7

+6   +1    Max   +6     +7     +3    +5     +1   +1

Shiva                 Swordfighter           lvl 32 – 37

69     35    25      40    35     35    29     17      7

+4    +3     +2      +4    +4     +5    +1     +0     +1

Mareeta        Swordfighter                lvl 32 – 37

65     35     22     39     37    35     20    12       6

+5     +5     +1     +5     +4    +4     +2    +2

Brighton               Axe Knight            lvl 32 – 37

74    40    17      34    34    30    36     22     10

+4     +5    +3      +2    +4    +7    +3     +1

Miranda             Fire Mage                 lvl 26 – 36

70     13     39    33    36     36     19    11       5

+10   +1     +8    +6     +8     +9     +2    +0

Salem                     Druid                     lvl 35 – 36      

58     17     40     39     33     31    22     20       6

+1     +0    Max   +1     +1     +1    +1     +1

Faval                       Sniper                   lvl 32 – 35

72     36     12     39    35     29    28     17     8

+3     +2     +0     +3    +3     +3    +1     +1      

Edited by ronlyn

Chapter 21:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXVIII: “Sir, did you ask for some cheese?

JoxR3Bh.png0dF4XOV.png
K1LmPEN.png

Last time, Leaf was set on Going to Manster because god knows why he’s doing that without Celice. Sety-sama also decides to take a walk around the place, so I guess we’re getting him soon.

ezqjbG6.png

Before I even start this: Look at this, we are now in hell……….it’s so fucking fitting for this chapter…….

ekUJhvc.png

DA TEAM. I HATE L’arachel with all my soul, but all my staff users are tired and well I kinda need Rescue and Sleep to actually survive (Don’t worry, it will all make sense when this begins)

F57xYsv.pnghVv4b12.png
PPPEUT7.pngKH3qQXQ.png

Cut-scenes: Trabant it’s really piss about losing to Cuan’s disgraceful son (You may say whatever you want, but Leaf doesn’t have a holy weapon and Altenna does. #DEAL WITH IT) so he decides to pull off his trump card: A ballista with actual hit. Meanwhile, Asvel notice how fucked up things are since rivers doesn’t look like Kool-Aid and since his crush it’s still alive, Aless decides to join the front

ydoPa5C.png

HEY!!!! GET BACK TO FE4 BINARY!!!!!

V9oA1bn.png

Today’s chapter it's what I like to call “HOW NOT TO DO A RAGEFEST CHAPTER”. It has everything wrong in so many ways that it cannot be fathom until you get to it.

WTHt1jJ.pngk8w2smK.png

Aless as a unit it’s kinda underwhelming: Outside of the always OP Mistolteen, he doesn’t bring anything new to the table.Still, I must train him since the final chapter has a ludicrous deployment requirement (No, I haven’t play that far ahead sadly, but youtube it’s a godsend when it comes to kaizo hacks)

p6ozeJx.pngIsxycRG.png
7l0Nhcc.pngQL3R4gF.png

This map features all the ballista flavors: Arbalests (Vanilla shots A.K.A they suck), Quicksilvers (Basically it’s just another brave weapon) and………….

MmIswPL.pngsW09sZ4.png

Disler, who brings the Blue Swallow to the field (That thing screams “Anti-RNG antics”). Two Wywern Knights are in front of him bringing some nice loot 

WDdhx0I.pnggbolBZQ.png
r1UFDbN.pngwFBMyMF.png
UG6kj9Y.pngQR8P95l.png

This army over it’s what should really keep you awake at night: These dudes are fairly strong while packing the critical skill for giggles and shit. Also, since the endgame it’s looming, you should really steal all those juicy weapons (especially those effective against certain classes). What? You don’t have a thief with around 20-25 bld? Then WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BEING DOING THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?!?!?

avGMpDM.pngPIHBQV1.png

Our boss here it’s just another descendant of Tordo (In short: Crits for dayz, son)

oDL16rd.pngOjDgb1r.png
MoWFHHD.pngzkLRd5n.png

First thing: Linoan becomes awesome (alternately, if you hate her for some reason, just send someone else there and get a nice warp staff)

TiVP5dl.png0jDrEEo.png
d31IToM.png

Miranda doesn’t want to be left behind, so she grabs a master seal against my will and becomes a Princess. That spoiled child does know how to make me happy

UOWtown.pngjKXh0VV.png
i9zSj1N.png

Sothe gets his BLD up, Leaf chokes a bridge and the horde has been released.

jw8CxPv.pngaxhy01Q.png

Since this place will fart out reinforcements to death, I decided to say “screw it” and gave L’arachel 99 uses rescue and Sleep staffs (AGAIN, this shit has a purpose)

wJeK2RJ.pnglgHP8CM.png
4zmcfPO.png

For some reason, I decided to send the winged squad feat Galzus to deal some damage, but then I realize that even with an axe, Galzus still counts as sword user and the Rhamfada will break his ass no sweat. At least I got some exp

h0Km1DB.png

I waited…AND WAITED and turn 60 pops in and still no stop to these fuckers. Okay then, new plan

5BWZiUa.pngsmLOerr.png

Please, ignore this suicide attempt and this weird glitch over here

wrYbyrN.pngMBmScwq.png
MZKNStz.pngvH72Z89.png

Back at turn 20 or so, everyone back the hell up and turtles in this canyon. Sothe seize this chance and stock his inventory with Fortifies so Galzus can kill the poor victim without any regrets.

M5aNtWy.pngBA5SdgG.png
codkKiZ.png

Once I got tired, I also realized that if I managed to just kill one unit per turn, I would always spawn a FemPaladin with a Master Sword and Restore, so I systematic killed off the other classes (while robbing them in the process) so the screen would be filled with ladies #GirlPower . Since Sothe has the best movility ever (Really, he can even cross lava like nothing), I decided to send him in a solo mission to rob blind the boss

Y5ATg7Y.pngYqAjbWS.png

Interesting fact: If you put to sleep a flier in a place like a river, the unit gets relocated in the nearest place where it can walk unmounted

KlBbKTg.pngJ3wuONE.png
QvW6NiA.png

New stuff; The Winged Squad tries again its assault, bringing both Faval and Salem along

eBLhkfX.png

This looks like a pretty cruel battlefield with odds against Leaf and Co. But in newer FE games, this would be a realistic and accurate illustration on the #WAIFU WARS

hsyOkva.pngc6al4Pf.png
cQnEYP5.pngW9rWgcl.png

Sothe being the pro I need in my life, soloed this whole castle

TovyY8Y.pngSjSYys1.png

And then Karin, like the bitch she is, stoles the kill from his hands.

J4x0wgH.png

Shops: The Armory just has silver tier weaponry, so stock up if you fell like it

5HOhs1O.png

I was set to find out until when the reinforcements would come, so I set animations off, turn on the fast forward and skip all until that turn came by. Guess what?

eNqQZ7x.png

THIS.SHIT.GOES.ON.UNTIL.TURN.100

I’m really in disbelief: Even if you have the possibility of grind until lvl 40, I calculated the amount of enemies you would face if you decide so, and you would end up fighting around 1000 foes before they dried out…..and I’m not including the starting enemies

Really people, I will need a break of the FE franchise after I get to finish this atrocious hack

QajrSHW.pngfJMMb9s.png
3cAi5OY.pngM9Do3sr.png

There. EVERYTHING'S DEAD. The river it’s now filled with their blood and my tears……..

qdjW3Fj.png

“Milord, I have notice something: Since our escape from Lenster, I feel like something it’s amiss…..”

“Now that you mentioned it, there was something out of the norm back then…….”

“So do you know, Milord?”

“Yeah: I almost left Salem behind. I was a mistake I won’t allow once again”

“Okay then………What I really wanted to say was: there is a hostage prison inside this hold. Maybe we should check it out”

o6tE61y.png

And that’s how it ends. Stay tuned!!!

zewivKf.png

lK1L7SE.png

t0dPN5J.png

TX5JPpQ.gif

Levels:

Spoiler

Salem                     Druid                     lvl 36 – 37      

59     17     40     39     33     32    23     20       6

+1     +0    Max   +0     +0     +1    +1     +0

Nanna             Troubadour                lvl 34 – 37

67     32     35     39     38     37    22     12      10

+3     +2     +2     +3     +2     +3    +1     +0

Marty                  Warrior                   lvl 35 – 36

77      40    12     36    29     33     40     25       8

+1     Max  +0    +1     +4    +4    Max  Max   +1

Miranda     Fire Mageà Princess     lvl 36 – 37

71    21     40     38    39     37     23    13     11

+1     +8     +1    +5     +3     +1     +4    +2     +6

Linoan                 Sisterà Sage          lvl 40 – 40

65     9      40     40     40     40    24    12     8

+0   +0    Max   +2     +3    Max  +3    +2   +1

Faval                       Sniper                   lvl 35 – 36

73     36     12     40    36     30    28     17     8

+1     +0     +0     +1    +1     +1    +0     +0   

Galzus                   Wanderer             lvl 30 – 36

69     38     17     38    34     26     34     22     8

+7     +6     +2     +4    +5     +4     +6     +5    +1

L’arachel               High Priest           lvl 20 – 27

48    12     35     28     26    25    16     7       6

+6   +4      +7    +5     +5     +5    +2    +0

Aless                       Paladin                lvl 25 – 35

66   36     20     37     32     35    29   18    10

+10  +7    +3     +8     +6    +10   +5    +1

Growths:

Spoiler

Aless:

Hp: 95%

Mag: 20%

Def: 50%

HEZUL CRIST!!!! This kid sure eated his veggies. Aless won't let you down if you manage to bring him on par with your party. Besides, I have something Store for him once I get to deploy him again (Here's the clue: Vanilla Eltoshan)

Edited by ronlyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there guys, got back from a family trip. Since I got nothing, let me put 21X while I get to play CH22 (it's just 30 images or so since the chapter was kinda disappointing):

Chapter 21X:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXIX: Attack of the Titans - FE Edition

Y03gHCS.png

Last time, I somehow survive that horrible excuse of a gameplay that the game decides to throw at me, so let's go and save................someone? I really don't remember.........

tPNEHDI.pngxc1zkQF.png

DA TEAM: BK come with us because I say so

s8oEhuB.pngutw0IxR.png
Gg9LJQQ.png

Cut-scenes: Arden copies Roro's niche while Leaf and co decides that the best way to help someone in jail it's to let yourself get caught (Someone has been watching prison break)

mAgyhRW.pngjFUogo4.png
Xd7RLYI.png

Today's map it's filled with these creatures. While they can be dangerous in certain situations, since they have 0 Spd/luck until they enter a fight, we can basically squash them like ants with Armorslayers/Hammers.

AfoZuew.pngCF6ft2c.png Before I even start to escape, Nanna decides to ditch her horse and grabs a pony (don't ask from where it comes, if FE doesn't care to explain this, won't do it either)

b1xPljj.pngLW2jISK.png
FZmigm8.pngQ4Fk0Gt.png
d19nyjY.pngLaizQe3.png
Hr7wtZt.pngHVG3oBX.png
9ps8hTp.pngirOHy5s.png

This chapter it's soooooo uninspiring...................

JYds02N.png

Trade-chain, units management, a random Morph Sara chilling up there........... I don't even know why I'm here............

DqBYkXx.png

Leaf: "Hello? it's someone here?"

Safy: "Ohhh thank goodness you came back from me!!!!!"

Leaf: "..........And you are?" 

Safy: " I'm.....................You know what? never mind, let's go. I feel a little strange.........."

AuHAm84.png

hehehehe........Everything's going as planned.

DHtuneA.pngKwlvwQG.png

Reinforcements will come from the stairs of both sides, but since they move like slugs inside a pot, you can just get out there, slaughter those protecting the exit and be done with this before turn 10 or so

r9a1PQa.pnggEkZGzh.png
wCfUhMT.png5fPyCl1.png

This chapter it's just a filler. Bring those in your party who are low level in order to catch up, otherwise don't even bother with it

4h920G5.pngi3hXlAL.png
H4m9b6o.png

Before I go, have some plot that you never understand unless you actually care (which is a bad idea by itself, even worst play the whole game just for that)

Levels:

Spoiler

Salem                     Druid                     lvl 37 – 38      

60     17     40      40      34     33      24      21       6

+1     +0    Max   +1       +1       +1    +1     +1

Mareeta        Swordfighter                lvl 37 – 40

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

68     36     23     40     40    38     21    12       6

+3     +1     +1     +1     +3    +3     +1    +0

Edited by ronlyn

Chapter 22:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 (The comeback it’s real) – Part XXX: NO FUN ALLOWED

njNUg18.pngEoHwoSt.png

Last time, leaf and co. manages to break in into the detention center to rescue one person……from the Ardens who moves one tile a turn. My heroes

8HUOoFi.pngZlvRzDt.png
iioYGV7.png1wELqCA.png
ZjSMKh3.png8bPoh7t.png

DA TEAM. Since we’re hitting the endgame, I decided to break up the chapters into two parts: one for analysis and the other for interesting gameplay (AKA me putting memes everywhere). I suggest bringing to this place these people:

-      Any B-A rank staff user

-      Bow users

-      Units with great weapon selection (If said unit has below 35 spd, use brave/master weapons)

-      BK

Oh, and another thing: By this point just bring the best of the best: Silver/Killer weaponry should be use as they were iron weapons (you can even buy them right here) and rob those mobs so you have a healthy amount of master weapons (ten of each should be fine). I’m not kidding here: YOU WILL NEED THEM

HlQkJ6b.pngMJuJw7M.png
tv9Up7M.png

Cut-scenes: Arion decides than this map looks way too happy, so he decides to spread some brown everywhere.

xhDhJDG.png2CAp7uE.png
HRxqtec.pnguZuZ5Z3.png

The BK also confirms that he’s Jesus by walking over the seas to protect poor Corple for being raped by Narcian

9BQfnMm.png

This map it’s despise in the original game, and here it’s no exception: There are several niches you should take into account before even move near that bridge

MBGd0xI.png9s2meRp.png
brwDSTN.pngclhk5D9.png

Our greeting team its composed of five ballistae (The nearest one even brings a Blue Swallow) and Several Pirates with the EXACT skill setup as CH2 except that it’s worse since they spawn as reinforcements, and YOU DON`T wanna get stuck with 30 pirates with 99% hit chances of crit your ass

mi1UGEC.png
YOrI8d9.pngsnQcJrE.png
A9VBd8w.pngVsfkws0.png

Blocking the bridge are the always dangerous Master Axe/Bow Warriors and Robert and his pals with 100% re-move stars (BTW, master weapons grants the critical skill. Guess who’s gonna abuse that)

Qv7KXA4.png
k5H1SFG.pngpiXka9v.png
06epck4.pnggSGQGQP.png
cLYuVgY.pngU6mFmq6.png

The third obstacle in our way it’s no other than our old pal Gromel and his draft queens. Nothing that we haven’t see before

HIxPKUR.png3K2IZIO.png0WsWZVa.pngrVh1bts.pngvC2xy5K.pngQ10pb5y.png

Our final Barrier before the boss consist on Wyverns packing immunity against bows and wind magic, so better bring the big guns in here. The odd thing here it’s the duo between Narcian and Kane: Narcian by himself would be a piece of cake, but since Kane can and will kill anyone put to sleep, make sure you kill at least one of them before their turn if they manage to reach you

JkrWcEl.png
5rUkOiB.pngEkLsdYq.png

Corple it’s just filler since Cyas poof of existence, so moving on……

mLmdfHR.png
RNYA2fp.png8sw2PEd.png

The real boss here it’s the father of Claus (Translation, please?): If those bishops before didn’t gave you the idea, bring multiple restore staff to remove that pesky berserk that will land on someone as soon as the word “GO”

And now, let me explain why the heck BK kicks out this old fellow of his castle: This hack mess up with the portraits and character slot in-game. Meaning? Modify important events like recruits and NPC appearances so the game becomes “fresh” (Or, in all the cases here, makes the game as painful and unbearable to the public as can muster)

Shiida and Eine are our perfect example: Carrion it’s replace by Shiida BUT Eine uses the same slot as Tanya (Which if you don’t recall, it’s kinda dead at this point), so there is no problem about Eine being part of the team. BK does the same time by joining way too sooner that he should (Since he’s occupying Cyas slot) and since Corple actually have the same slot as him, weird things happens when you deploy him, such as kicking this old man out of his place, but there’s more:

Y5wobgb.pngFmHyj3p.png

If you press start to skip all the cut-scenes, The BK data gets override by Corple’s data, thus blow him off existence by proxy. So please, if you wanna use him just press B to skip them one by one

KaW8TmP.png
suDuM5s.pngao0VmTA.png

And the last trick this chapter has to offer is: after you cross that last bridge, Cyas comes out of nowhere and blow off the bridge, so better be careful and bring the whole team before making a move to the boss.

With all this said, there are two ways to handle this whole chapter. The first one:

rIYNp8E.pngI6Wbki4.png

BOOM!!, End of the deal. But since this will probably be my last attempt at NOT completely cheese this game, I will do it in the old fashion way, and by that I mean: “Run to the shops and buy some needed knight seals, then get Gromel’s awesome weapon to then just cheese my way to the throne”

K9ZpijU.pngJMUuU5k.png
RakSJa6.pngIu2LBGM.png

On the very first turn, I decimate the nearest ballistae and rescue BK while keeping everyone out of the enemy range

a1ZThz4.pngN0AOhJI.png
kcXmC3h.png

You have three clear objectives: Remove those ballistae, block the pirates spawn blocks (PLEASE don’t let yourself get cripple by charisma spamming) and survive until turn 20 when the reinforcements dried out. Gromel and pals will chase you so be prepared

DyRKBvb.png

Since he’s naked I could just take it down with a nice arrow on his chest, but since it has been a long tome since I got to face him, let’s make it more “interesting”

yi04oUT.png

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!!!!

oNmYGl0.png

Sadly, our beloved shemale wasn’t prepared and bites the dust

poQIoRN.pngbYGwFRg.png

Since I fucking abuse my infinite sleep staff, now I only have to deal with 4 wrath and 4 100% re-move dragons per turn. Still way more pleasant that deal with those fucking pirates

KO7V2NB.pngqvoqlsR.png
ayNzIQK.pngbqNsqrA.png
hGarG2x.png

Since I’m getting humungous amounts of exp, everyone not promoted manages to finally reach their 2nd tier (also, take note that Lucius it’s a FemSage……….Cheeky)

T1ic69e.png5uCkwl4.png
CDEyHYh.png

The armory has a very beautiful glitch: If you press down while selecting the buy option, your cursor can pass through the screen and you can buy steel swords free and then sell them back for infinite money, so if you didn’t have any money to begin with, now there is no excuse to not blow off that place out of knight seals

PsNsMr2.png

The other house has a rescue and holy water. Since I can cheat (and will keep doing it if I wanna end this hack before summer) I don’t give a flying shit about these joints

9pRcOUB.png61pMuOF.png

Leaf unceremoniously takes down our green head over here while I blow off my last reserve

5zcdi0t.png12Qd5mc.png

Once I got tired of dealing with these cocks, I put the old and beloved Karin over there and wait until turn 20 pop up (even if she’s remotely near danger, prayer will save her)

i7KUyZC.pnglt7ayvp.png

More kinky stuff: If you put sleep on Kane, Corple will restore him and will move. Since the AI wasn’t programmed to remount, the guy will instead head straight into the armory for a killing edge, the results? I like my New Iron Maiden

Mg2XHrG.png

Ohh, and if you didn’t blow him off existence already, turn 40 can kick in and remove the BK from the map. Yay for random time limits

SlehDbk.png

I could just blaze my way across these assholes and tear them a new hole, but I really wanna end this. So ciao, losers!!!

hGrRIN1.png

Well, I hope you like my last attempt at trying to be fair with the game, because next time I will open a worm hole

Levels:

Spoiler

Shiida   W.Knight à Wyvern Lord    lvl 37 – 38

73     40     33     38     40    36     31    17      12

+1     +2     +3     +3     +1    +1     +2    +1     

Karin     F.Knightà Seraph Knight    lvl 37 – 38

69     36     35     37      40     40      26     16     12

+1     +2     +3     +2    Max  Max    +0     +3  

Marty                  Warrior                   lvl 36 – 39

80      40    12     37    35     36     40     25       8

+3     Max  +0    +1     +6    +3    Max  Max

Nanna      Troubadour à Valkirie   lvl 37 – 40

69     38     38     40     40    40     26    16     11

+2     +6     +3    +1     +2     +3     +4     +4    +1

Shiva   S.Fighter à Sword Master   lvl 37 – 40

72     40    30      40    40     38    34     21       8

+3    +5     +5     Max  +5     +3    +5     +4     +1

Miranda               Princess                 lvl 37 – 40

74    22     40     40    40     40     24    14     11

+3     +1    Max  +2     +1     +3     +1    +1

Brighton A.Knightà Great Knight  lvl 32 – 37

77    40     21     40    37    32     40    25     11

+3   Max   +4     +6    +3    +2     +4     +3     +1

Faval                       Sniper                   lvl 36 – 37

75     38     13     40    38     31    28     17       8

+2     +2     +1   Max   +2     +1    +0     +0

BK                       Black Knight             lvl 25 – 28

68     35     25     31    23     28    34     17       5

+3     +3     +2     +2    +1     +3    +2     +1

Lucius                Priestà Sage            lvl 40 – 40

68    11      40    37     40    40     26     12      6

+7     +0    Max  +3     +1    Max  +3     +2     +1

Edited by ronlyn

Chapter 23:

Spoiler

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – FINALE I: Dark Metamorphosis

muiZAlz.jpg

Last time, I had enough of this game’s BS, so I actively decided to just go with the flow and completely cheese my way until beat it

kr9ST8s.jpgyCnQj5S.jpg
a4JXWyl.jpg

DA TEAM. Lucius means business

6peoWyY.jpgwaP9UhD.jpg
KuQ0qRW.jpgVOqIydo.jpg

Cut-scenes: Trabant deploys it’s army, while Gharnef plots with him about how to deal with us (SPOILERS: August was killed WAAAAAY BACK at CH2 and it was him all along)

WA4W82J.jpg

Today’s map looks pretty and dandy, but ohh boy if it’s annoying if you don’t know how to deal with it

cbY49wa.jpg

KKQ9IrQ.jpgcEDSFza.jpg
fQDj0vv.jpggtMqlrY.jpg
3LH7xMd.jpgRoTjvxx.jpg

First of all: Coruta, Dean and Elincia’s army have both master weapons and equipment effective against some classes, which sucks because they will chase you like plagues

Giv3Zvo.jpg
LI0csDV.jpgGJSAAOM.jpg

Trabant also appears here, but he decides to turn down his Gungnir to someone else

M9kC6lK.jpgOHgWJ8i.jpg

And that one it’s no other than Arion, and that kid it’s on steroids. What have everyone mentioned in common? All of them, without exception, have Dain’s shield on their profiles, so no cheesing with effective damage sadly

lju6hqh.jpgLseYu5g.jpg

Finally, we have a random bishop who got lost, but sadly that doesn’t mean he will not annoy the living shit out of me. How I’m dealing with this,you ask?

FxiVVE8.jpg

Well........ you see, two can play that game: Dain’s Shield also have a special passive: The enemy completely ignores you.

FkrGURS.jpgsPQLe9Q.jpg

I immediately start this party by sending Karin in the middle of their forces and move her so she ends the turn on gray. Why you ask?

8uuh3AE.jpg0KUhVHO.jpg
TBae41p.jpg8B0oKQz.jpg

Not so I could promote my units, You silly thing...........

GJbUVXK.jpg

Remember when I said SUPER thracia doesn’t mess up with the in-game script? This chapter has an invisible barrier outside that when someone cross it, Sety appears and one-shot the pitiful boss on this chapter. Since BK (Cyas replacement) doesn’t appear here, it means two things:

4QGEhVr.jpg7nr5dMw.jpg

One: Arion get backstabbed by Gharnef (Or trips and stab himself since Gharnef just activates Big Shield)

Two: Gharnef appearance cause that all the units on the map go agro on my ass. Not that I’m worried about it

H5PxpCO.jpg

Since they’re ordered to attack the nearest enemy, but said enemy has Dain’s shield (AKA special immunity), they just gather around it and chill out

IriPyls.jpgQiqhpLY.jpg

Gharnef himself it’s just a punchbag: Yeah, he has essentially 62 def and 60 M.def, but the old man it’s as fast as Yune with that heavy tome (Helblindi: Nullify critical).

Since, I shut down any immediate threat against the rest of my army, this chapter has become another “pick one by one” themed chapter

68RORmD.jpgFpebaNa.jpg

Coruta it’s the first one to drop off, while Elincia decides to have a dignifying death and smash her face into Faval

c1daC4a.jpgoE2fCuM.jpg

Of course, that doesn’t mean you should relax: Plenty of times I have died because of an unlucky 10% hit chance actually landing

gmtnxch.jpg4S7DpUu.jpg
FzhHF5T.jpg

Dean gave me a hard time, but he dies eventually

amLpQmx.jpg

If you need someone to tank their hits so you can finish them off, Eine it’s your girl

hf0azB7.jpgM8DrEul.jpg

Magic units should avoid any one vs one confrontation unless they can’t hide (I almost lost my shit there with L’arachel)

wJFUQG5.jpgQlU6rBZ.jpg

Boomerang sword it’s the best kind of sword

zK3VLSK.jpg

Going in step by step……

YbRwSGH.jpg

Sothe decides to be awesome and bait some enemies while unarmed, but then.....

qDzgkuE.jpg

XtVclUq.jpg

zS9pmPS.jpg

Nah, the RNG was top-notch today (But really, how many times I got jump-scared because I didn’t check the range of tome users?)

wVEr7Ri.jpgaTATIXO.jpg
GJkxYss.jpg

Loot

0cDPkkR.jpgXhIdp1W.jpg

You know you’re OP when Trabant with a darkness sword actively tries to AVOID YOU. Yeah, who’s the bitch now, huh? emot-smuggo.gif

bstSGrs.jpg

NO ONE SHALL LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!

4ai4YBH.jpgmtrbDEu.jpg

Faval it’s your best bet when it comes to deal with crap-tastic things like Gharnef here, so don’t waste Ichieval

V1aneIy.jpgIQ5zLuE.jpg

Done. Leaf feels remorse for all the lives we have lost because of this war……..

bHoSyQQ.jpg

But who cares about that, WE JUST GOT SETY-SAMA!!!!!!!!! emot-swoon.gif

JQD8CMM.jpg

Next time: Battle Royale

Levels:

Spoiler

L’arachel               High Priest           lvl 27 – 36

56    14     40     32    33     33     17    8       6

+8   +2      +5    +4     +7     +8    +1    +1

Salem                     Druid                     lvl 38 – 40      

69     17     40      40    38     35    26     23       6

+9     +2    Max  Max  +2     +2    +2     +2

Faval                       Sniper                   lvl 37 – 40

77     40     13     40    40     33     30    18       8

+2     +2     +0   Max   +2     +2    +2     +1

Aless                       Paladin                lvl 35 – 38

69    37     21     38     34    38    30    20    10

+3    +1     +1     +1     +2    +3    +1    +2

Galzus                   Wanderer             lvl 36 – 39

72     39     18     40    36     28     34     24     8

+3     +1     +1     +2    +2     +2     +0     +2   

Mareeta  S.Fighterà Sword Master  lvl 40 – 40

68     40     26     40     40    38     24    14       7

+0     +4     +3    Max  Max +0     +3    +2      +1

Janne          Arch Knightà Ranger      lvl 35 – 40

72     38     40     40     38     40    28     18    10

+0     +3     +3    Max  +2    Max  +3     +2

Fin         L.Knightà Superior Knight    lvl 40 – 40

Hp    Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Bld   Mov

76    40     28     40     38    38    36     24     12

+0     +2     +5     +3     +2    +0    +1     +0     +2   

Edited by ronlyn

• 2 weeks later...

only half a month late

Anyway, that One Blond Guy with the staff is Judah, a Dark Bishop.  Dunno how much this helps, though.

Edited by eclipse