Should I bother with the kids in Conquest.

I find myself liking the inability to grind in Conquest but less stages to play means less stages for support building and I think its going to be a very tight run to fit in all, or even some of the S supports. The supports seem to build up very slowly.

I'm at the wind village and don't have a single S support yet. I stuck Laslow and Azura together like glue ever since they met and they are still only at C, Arthur and Felicia have been at their A support for ages now with no S rank in sight.

And even if I manage to get the paralogues I heard they get much harder the further you get into the game. So even if I managed to get a kid mere chapters before the end then its possible the recruitment would get very hard.

If you really want to, you can grind the supports out in Before Awakening or My Castle battles. If you want to avoid this, you can select designated partners and get their supports in the next chapter so you can unlock the paralogue - and once you do that, you can build more supports in that paralogue chapter.

Percy (Arthrur's kid) is really easy to get early because he works so well with Effie and her ability and he (Percy) can basically be like another Camilla, when boosted.

Go for them all (My Castle grinding is the most efficient) if it's your first run. Otherwise, just get kids you know you'll use. Except for some characters (like Elfie and Harold mentioned above), it's going to be hard getting most characters to S rank before the game is practically over if you don't grind.

Go out of your way to get Velour. Not only has she got the best design in the game and is an absolute cutie, but she's also a complete powerhouse. Ophelia too. Their parents are Keaton and Odin, respectively.

It's also worth mentioning that the paralogues are a fantastic way to get extra experience, which you might need for a few chapters later down the line. As others have mentioned, you can grind supports in My Castle battles, even if it does feel a bit cheap.

Edited by Thane

children Paralogues you extra stuff(and EXP) so why not(especially Ophelia's and Percy's, former gives you extra stuff while latter gives money). And do Ignatius's ASAP, I heard his Paralogue is very difficult lategame.

Edited by singularity

Use My Castles to support grind, and pair intelligently. Paralogues are the only real way to net extra XP, and you get a new character on top of that to replace anybody who's gotten RNG screwed/you just don't find useful.

It is a good idea to do the Paralogues due to the extra experience.

You can also get useful things from the Paralogues like Horse Spirit and Festals, which are hard to get in Conquest.

Paralogues are scaled, so their difficulty is not based on over-leveled enemies and instead on map design and enemy placement. While yes, some are much more difficult later on, the majority of them are still entirely possible.

At the very least, you can recruit a few of them to use as staffbots/rallybots.

The royals will all maintain their usefulness, so it's not really imperative to replace them at least.

Edited by Yvette

For me personally, Camilla!Velouria, Elise!Ophelia, and Nyx!Forrest are the only ones getting any use (and Charlotte!Siegbert for Vel support lol). Not sure how your army was built, but those would be my recommendations if you're considering picking and choosing. But also as other have said, remember that all the paralogues offer more EXP and support opportunity!

Right I'l be visiting other castles then. Thanks!

Percy (Arthrur's kid) is really easy to get early because he works so well with Effie and her ability and he (Percy) can basically be like another Camilla, when boosted.

Oh I was always going to get Percy, even if I gave up on all the other kids. He's amazing in the same way arthur is while also being very similar to Pit.

Go out of your way to get Velour. Not only has she got the best design in the game and is an absolute cutie,

Velour is actually one of the kids who speaks to me the least in both design and ''cuteness''. Maybe she'l prove me wrong someday.

Velour is actually one of the kids who speaks to me the least in both design and ''cuteness''. Maybe she'l prove me wrong someday.

Well, your avatar is a picture of Garon, so I can only assume you're evil and therefore your opinion is invalid.

For me personally, Camilla!Velouria, Elise!Ophelia, and Nyx!Forrest are the only ones getting any use (and Charlotte!Siegbert for Vel support lol). Not sure how your army was built, but those would be my recommendations if you're considering picking and choosing. But also as other have said, remember that all the paralogues offer more EXP and support opportunity!

I can vouch for these two. Velouria was basically her dad but with the ability to double, and Ophelia was a crit monster than could take a hit before dying (something Nyx can't boast of).

Well, your avatar is a picture of Garon, so I can only assume you're evil and therefore your opinion is invalid.

<Velouria bias intensifies>