I'm enjoying this new dating sim I bought on the 3ds

There's so many waifus to choose from that I'm spoilt for choice. There's also a bit of combat here and there but that doesn't matter.

It's called fire emblem fates in case anyone is interested.

Is it really that bad?

well i mean just calling it "waifu simulator 2016" or whatever isn't that bad i've even called it that a few times

but the joke in this thread was so obvious that it wasn't funny at all

well i mean just calling it "waifu simulator 2016" or whatever isn't that bad i've even called it that a few times

but the joke in this thread was so obvious that it wasn't funny at all

i swear i always get the most butthurt people posting in my threads. then again, it can't be helped when serenes forest is full of these kinds of people

i swear i always get the most butthurt people posting in my threads. then again, it can't be helped when serenes forest is full of these kinds of people

have you considered that maybe your joke is just bad and unoriginal

believe it or not, most of the time people act "butthurt" it's because the thing they're being "butthurt" about wasn't funny in first place, really! Had you came up with a good joke/pun/whatever involving the changes fire emblem have gone through since awakening, I bet the topic would have been better received. The OP was just lame and uninspired, though.

Edited by Nobody

It doesn't help that the joke is 10 months old.

Years old if we count Awakening.

I think the OP doesn't realize that it isn't funny to people, regardless of whether or not they like or hate FE14.

The "butthurt" people you are referencing, btw, OP, have no strong feelings for fates.

You're a little late to the mocking party.

The Visual Novel Thread is that way, btw.

Edited by shadowofchaos

uh I'm not even sure you could even call maybe butthurt

He doesn't at all seem offended, he just seems to be making fun of a joke that he isn't impressed by. That's different.

(glad you're enjoying the game tho)

Edited by Freohr Datia