Roy and Sigurd coming to Fire Emblem fates????

FoxyGrandpa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigurd confirmed for Smash? We still don't have enough Fire Emblem characters.

In all seriousness though, this doesn't mean that Roy and Sigurd will actually end up appearing in Fates. It is curious though, especially since Robin has a Fates sprite but doesn't appear on any of that merchandise.

SIGUUUUURD HYPE

it'd be nice to also have Eirika, Micaiah and Elincia in too though bc if Roy and Sigurd are in and they get more classes associated with them that other units can use, male units will have even more exclusive classes

Edited by Thor Odinson

SIGUUUUURD HYPE

it'd be nice to also have Eirika, Micaiah and Elincia in too though bc if Roy and Sigurd are in and they get more classes associated with them that other units can use, male units will have even more exclusive classes

that'd be nice and all but... i feel like adding micaiah would be kind of pointless? since there's no light magic. although maybe it could give sacrifice as a skill that'd actually be pretty neat

as much as i'd like it if sigurd and/or roy got dlc in fates, i don't feel like this says much about whether or not they will purely because in that picture sigurd is not on his horse and they would not add sigurd without his horse

thinking about it though, what classes would roy and sigurd even have?

robin and lucina have their promoted classes from awakening

marth has what's essentially a replica of his original class which was also his class in awakening

ike has his promoted class from radiant dawn (although it's basically the same as hero i think?)

but roy and sigurd don't really have unique classes

like sigurd might get away with just having knight lord or whatever since ike just had his class despite it being pretty much identical to hero but you also get aether from it (i think? correct me if i'm wrong i don't actually own any of the dlc) like in radiant dawn

roy on the other hand i can't really see anything for though

his class is identical to marth's and if they gave him a unique sword only class that would take away the uniqueness of marth's

there's not really anything they could do for him that would make him unique while still having anything to do with him

poor kid

that'd be nice and all but... i feel like adding micaiah would be kind of pointless? since there's no light magic. although maybe it could give sacrifice as a skill that'd actually be pretty neat

I mean there's no light magic in FE13 either but Micaiah's still in it

I'll also take Lyn and/or Celica though. I just want there to at least be the same number of m/f lord-based dlc classes instead of the 3:1 we have because why the fuck is Robin genderlocked out of all people

Edited by Thor Odinson

like sigurd might get away with just having knight lord or whatever since ike just had his class despite it being pretty much identical to hero but you also get aether from it (i think? correct me if i'm wrong i don't actually own any of the dlc) like in radiant dawn

The Hero and Vanguard classes in fates are different both in stats and the skills you gain from it. They are not the same class with aether added in for vanguard.

I'm all for more classes to play with but maybe don't genderlock them anymore?

And patch the game to.make the other DLC classes gender neutral

Oh, I wouldn't mind Sigurd! Though I also wonder why he isn't on a horse and why Robin has no sprite on this stuff when he's also in Fates...