Cipher Mascot Future Class Predictions

Jayvee94

It is quite consistent that the cipher column quartet have different classes representing the boosters they come with.

What do you think would be their classes in the future releases?

Edited by Kirie

Would Druid be to similar to Sorcerer?

Shade already became a Sorcerer, Sage and Dark Knight. We're looking for sumthin not too similar to a specific class above but not too different to the general category they belong.

There isn't really much of a choice for Shade, Elibe only offers Bishops, Druids, Sages and Valkyries as standard mage classes.

For Shade I see it working out as:

Archanea: Bishop (Original magic class)

Valentia: Witch (Enemy only, but it gives her something unique)

Jugdral: Mage Fighter (High Priest would also work)

Magvel: Summoner (Only chance for it)

Hoshido: Onmyoji

The big problem is Emma, because we are very quickly running out of flier types.

Archanea: Dracoknight (Original flier, but very similar to Wyvern Lords)

Valentia: Falcon Knight (But already a Tellius FK)

Jugdral: Wyvern Lord & Falcon Knights are it

Magvel: Wyvern Knight is all we got

Nohr: Malig Knight

Well we could expand the trio's class selections as long as they don't overlap with each other.

Emma: physical mounted

Shade: magical and magic knights (physical AND magical)

Yuzu: physical foot

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if they'll official reveal her on Saturday during the the livestream. Probably just the tiny resolution, but it reminds me of Nino.

• 1 month later...

So, I had far too much time on my hands (or more accurately, I was wasting time that I could have been using for other things), so I decided to compile a list of classes that Emma, Shade, Yuzu, and Lando could be in future sets. These lists are assuming that each of the four sticks to the class sets they're currently using (Flying for Emma, Magic for Shade, Foot Physical for Yuzu, and Mounted Physical for Lando), and no overlaps (e.g. Lando won't get Dark Knight, despite the class being able to use swords, because Shade is already using it). I'm going by the class names listed on the FE Wikia. Any classes where the same or similar class is already used in another colour are in bold, and I've tried to leave out any personal classes (Lords, etc.), transforming classes (Manakete, etc.), and otherwise special classes that I didn't think would fit for one of the four characters (Dancer, etc.). If there are any I miss, or any inaccuracies due to my lack of knowledge about a lot of these games, feel free to point them out and I'll try to keep the list up to date.

Currently Used
Emma - Sky Knight, Kinshi Knight, Falcoknight, Dark Flier, Dragonmaster, Falcon Warrior (April Fools)
Shade - Dark Mage, Sorcerer, Sage, Dark Knight, Bishop
Yuzu - Samurai, Swordmaster, Hero, Sniper
Lando - Cavalier, Paladin

Archanea (Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem)

Emma - Pegasus Knight, Falcoknight, Dracoknight

Shade - Mage, Sage, Cleric, Sister, Bishop, Dark Mage, Sorcerer

Yuzu - Mercenary, Thief, Fighter, Warrior, Pirate, Berserker, Archer, Hunter, Knight, General, Myrmidon, Swordmaster

Lando - Cavalier, Paladin, Horseman

??? - Ballistician

Valentia (Gaiden)

Emma - Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight

Shade - Priestess, Mage, Sister, Saint

Yuzu - Villager, Mercenary, Sword Fighter, Dread Fighter, Soldier, Knight, Baron, Archer, Sniper

Lando - Bow Knight, Cavalier, Paladin, Gold Knight

Jugdral (Genealogy of the Holy War/Tracia 776)

Emma - Pegasus Rider, Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Dragon Rider, Dragon Knight, Dragon Master

Shade - Troubadour, Mage, Thunder Mage, Wind Mage, Lopto Mage, Dark Mage, Mage Fighter, Mage Knight, Shaman/Sister, Sage, Priest, High Priest

Yuzu - Swordfighter, Swordmaster, Forrest/Mercenary, Thief, Thief Fighter, Axe Fighter, Warrior, Bow Fighter, Sniper, Sword Armour, Axe Armour, General, Brigand

Lando - Social Knight, Paladin, Free Knight, Forrest Knight, Lance Knight, Duke Knight, Axe Knight, Great Knight, Arch Knight, Bow Knight

Elibe (Binding Blade/Rekka no Ken)

Emma - Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord

Shade - Monk, Cleric, Bishop, Troubadour, Valkyrie, Mage, Sage, Shaman, Druid

Yuzu - Mercenary, Hero, Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Thief, Assassin, Knight, General, Fighter, Warrior, Bandit, Pirate, Berserker, Archer, Sniper

Lando - Nomad, Nomad Trooper

Magvel (The Sacred Stones)

Emma - Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Wyvern Knight

Shade - Monk, Cleric, Bishop, Troubadour, Valkyrie, Mage, Sage, Mage Knight, Pupil, Shaman, Druid, Summoner

Yuzu - Mercenary, Hero, Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Thief, Rogue, Assassin, Knight, General, Recruit, Fighter, Warrior, Pirate, Berserker, Journeyman, Archer, Sniper

Lando - Ranger, Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight

Tellius (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

Emma - Pegasus Knight, Seraph Knight, Wyvern Rider/Dracoknight, Dragonlord

Shade - Mage, Cleric, Saint, Valkyrie, Fire Mage, Thunder Mage, Wind Mage, Fire Sage, Thunder Sage, Wind Sage, Dark Sage, Archsage

Yuzu - Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Trueblade, Soldier, Halberdier, Sentinel, Fighter, Warrior, Reaver, Archer, Sniper, Marksman, Knight, General, Thief, Rouge, Whisper, Assassin, Armour Lance, Armour Axe, Armour Sword, Lance General, Axe General, Sword General, Marshall

Lando - Sword Knight, Lance Knight, Axe Knight, Bow Knight, Paladin, Blade Paladin, Lance Paladin, Axe Paladin, Bow Paladin, Gold Knight, Silver Knight

Yllise (Awakening)

Emma - Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider

Shade - Dark Mage, Sorcerer, Mage, Sage, Cleric, Troubadour, Valkyrie

Yuzu - Knight, General, Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Thief, Trickster, Assassin, Barbarian, Berserker, Fighter, Warrior, Mercenary, Hero, Archer, Sniper, Villager, Dread Fighter, Bride

Lando - Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight, Bow Knight

??? - War Cleric (Yuzu/Shade?)

Hoshido (Fates Birthright/Revelation)

Emma - Falcon Knight

Shade - Onmyoji

Yuzu - Swordmaster, Villager, Apothecary, Ninja, Master of Arms, Merchant, Master Ninja, Oni Savage, Oni Chieftain, Blacksmith, Spear Fighter, Spear Master, Archer, Sniper

??? - Mechanist, Great Master, Basara (Yuzu/Shade?), Priestess (Yuzu/Shade?)

Nohr (Fates Conquest/Revelation)

Emma - Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Malig Knight

Shade - Dark Knight, Troubadour, Strategist

Yuzu - Knight, General, Fighter, Mercenary, Outlaw, Berserker, Hero, Adventurer

Lando - Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight, Bow Knight

??? - Maid (Yuzu/Shade?)

Fates DLC

Emma - Dark Falcon

Shade - Witch

Yuzu - Dread Fighter

??? - Ballistician

Edited by CancerTurtle

I think we had a thread about this already:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64015

I'm pretty sure we can put the whole Archanea Saga together, the Tellius Saga together and the Jugdral Saga together as well - They probably won't give the same character the same class when in the same colour -> Green has both Falcoknight and Dragonlord Emma, and Bishop and Sage Shade, probably because they don't wanna make the same thing twice.

Although it would be cool to see some of these characters take specific cool classes like Griffon Rider / Archsage / etc.

Huh, I should have known there'd be a thread about this, or something similar. Guess I should have dug a bit deeper into the forums before just going ahead and making my own thread.

And yeah, I probably could have just combined the games on the same continent, it was just a little easier for me to do it like this when I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the older games (and the Tellius series), and FE Wikia listed different class names between different games in certain cases. Now that the lists are compiled, though, it'll probably be easier for me to combine the same-continent games into one list per continent. I'll go ahead and try to do that.

I had Shamans separate to Dark Mages due to Shamans being locked to Dark Magic, whereas the modern Dark Mages, which Shade is based on, are capable of wielding both Dark and Anima.

That said, I can see why the GBA Shamans would be considered similar to Dark Mages, so I'll go ahead and bold them.

I am pretty sure Lando was introduced with the Cavalier -> Paladin precisely because in Jugdral games there are many mounted classes and he'll probably be in several of them. Expect Lando as a Great Knight, Duke Knight, Bow Knight, or even Master Knight.