Looking to Create Bond Units - EU

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys are still doing this I'd be interested to join in.

My code is 17339 - 33117 - 69293 - 37919 and the route is Nohr, although I'm planning on getting Revelations today but I don't think the code will change.

I've added everyone so far.

My Castle address is in my signature, I've been playing revelations and hoshido lately, but the only path I have finished is Nohr. I'll quickly sign in now and change it to Nohr for you, if you'd like.

Finally managed to get some, I think you need to visit around three times to create them.

My Castle address is in my signature, I've been playing revelations and hoshido lately, but the only path I have finished is Nohr. I'll quickly sign in now and change it to Nohr for you, if you'd like.

I've visited your castle a few times and had no idea it was you! I got a bond unit called 'Pepper', a dark mage.

I recently started birthright after finishing conquest, so there's nothing special going on in my castle yet. I'm up for making some bond units though. On request I can also activate my Nohr castle.

Castle Code: 11418-70786-85569-87048

Chosen affinity: Hoshido

Pay me a visit. I'm on Revelation and just about to start The Big Grind, so expect my castle team to turn into monstrosities soon.

Oh yeah, and bond units. Those are cool, too.

09314 - 74590 - 79143 - 23197

Address: 16037-41359 59232-88475

Revelations m8

(I now just realized this thread for those in the European region, not the US, so my address won't work. Sorry for posting here.)
Edited by ✯Dunny✯

I hereby declare my intenrion to join this entertaining activity.

Well, let´s cut that talking out, I like to get more of these bond units, after my first two got Shurikenfaire without acces to any shuriken-wielding class... (except Dreadfigther but to get that for them I have to clear that dreadful DLC...)

Also I want to try an bond-unit-only run^^

Maybe we should add the secondary class of our avatar, because from what i have seen the Bond-Unit has the second-class of both its "parents" and the Nohrian Princess/Prince Class.

My secondary class is Monk.

Edited by 17thSeraph

• 2 weeks later...