Melissa

So in Smash. Bros we have plenty of characters who fight with swords, guns, and even their bare hands, but not a single one who uses a little bit of everything.

EgsrRXq.jpg

That's where Mike Jones from Startropics comes in. To quote QuarterGuy: "his primary weapon is a Yo-Yo, kinda like Ness, but if he has enough health in his native games, his main weapon becomes more powerful". I can see that working into his playstyle, like a reverse Little Mac. He also has access to secondary weapons a la Castlevania and in the sequel, he has a Psychic Shockwave which weakens as he takes damage. That could work as his neutral-B.

Know what else could make its way into Mike's moveset? His weapons from the sequel, the bat could make a good Smash attack and the aforementioned could maybe be tilts.

I don't know what they could do for his Final Smash, but I'm sure the pros can think of something. Finally, why do I want such an unknown character in the game? To raise awareness of his games, of course. The VC re-release just isn't as effective as the prestigious spot in Super Smash Bros.

That's all I've got, what lesser-known character do *you* think should be included in Super Smash Bros.?

Edited by CountessGardy