Crazy but credulous theory (****SPOILERS****)

My theory is that Nohr and Hoshido dont actually exist, in DLC 5 I believe of heirs of fate, shigure mentions that they were in valla to which shiro and siegbert reply that they were at the opposite factions castles,but shigure says that it was all and illusion, the same illusion that may have been seen by their parents, now it makes sense, back in the before awakening DLC when Chrom said Nohr and Hoshido were mythical worlds, because they are.

My theory is that Nohr and Hoshido dont actually exist, in DLC 5 I believe of heirs of fate, shigure mentions that they were in valla to which shiro and siegbert reply that they were at the opposite factions castles,but shigure says that it was all and illusion, the same illusion that may have been seen by their parents, now it makes sense, back in the before awakening DLC when Chrom said Nohr and Hoshido were mythical worlds, because they are.

You're probably reading too much into this. Anankos merely put the kids in an illusion that made them think they're in Hoshido and Nohr.

As for Chrom saying that Nohr and Hoshido are mythical worlds, it's just Outrealm-related fanservice since in Awakening, many stories from the older Fire Emblem titles are mainly epic legends in Awakening's setting (ie. Marth is revered as the Hero King of yore; Ike is seen as the Radiant Hero of legend, etc.). It's especially obvious in Awakening's DLC with many of the characters from the old Fire Emblem titles being old legends to the Awakening cast.