Money problems and chapter 16 (Conquest)

Ok,so you know how in chapter 16 of conquest you have to interrogate soldiers right? Is there anyway to prevent a lot of money from being stolen this chapter? Also, Is ashura always the soldier you talk to? Because he is for me most of the playthroughs I've done. Any help at all will be appreciated!

You need to finish quickly to not lose a lot of money. As for Shura, can't say - I'll let someone else answer that.

Wait! You lose money on chapter 16? Holy hell! How do you get around that?

You lose the money you're about to get as a chapter reward on a turn basis, but you do not lose any money you already own.

You cannot get around the first turn, so your goal is to just find Shura asap.

You lose the money you're about to get as a chapter reward on a turn basis, but you do not lose any money you already own.

You cannot get around the first turn, so your goal is to just find Shura asap.

Ah, okay. I thought they'd make you lose your actual money. Phew... scared me for a sec. Shura's the same guy you get pretty late in Birthright, correct? The Adventurer formerly from Hoshido?

Ah, okay. I thought they'd make you lose your actual money. Phew... scared me for a sec. Shura's the same guy you get pretty late in Birthright, correct? The Adventurer formerly from Hoshido?

Yep. That's him.

I don't think that its possible to get all the gold in one turn. To do that, you'd need atleast two dancers but since you have only one, Its not possible.

I think it is possible to get it done in a few moves though.