Hi everybody! // Ciao a tutti!

Asugi.

Hi everybody! I'm Asugi, a fan of Fire Emblem since... last december. XD // Ciao a tutti! Sono Asugi, fan di Fire Emblem... dallo scorso dicembre. XD

I'm italian, as you can see from my "double sentences"; I'm not perfect in english, so... forgive me, please. :D // Sono italiano, come potete vedere dalle mie "doppie frasi"; non sono perfetto nell'inglese, quindi... perdonatemi, per favore. :D

That's all, i hope i'll find other italians, who knows... :) // Questo è tutto, spero di trovare altri italiani, chi lo sa... :)

Ciao! Welcome to the Forest!

I'm taking Italian in school, and I'm surprised that I was able to read what you said! lol

Ti auguro una splendida giornata! : )

Ciao! Welcome to the Forest!

I'm taking Italian in school, and I'm surprised that I was able to read what you said! lol

Ti auguro una splendida giornata! : )

Seriously? // Seriamente?

Wow! (i don't think I need to translate this lol)

Benvenuto

Tuo inglese e` bene; meno malo

But your italian...XD

Ciao! Ben trovato e benvenuto alla foresta! Gente che parla italiano sempre troverai perché ormai siamo al secolo XXI ed online si trova tutto, ma ricordati che una grandissima parte del contenuto che c'è in Serenes è in inglese e per tanto anche tu dovrai scrivere quasi sempre in inglese.

Si hai delle domande, scrivimi un messaggio privato. Io ci sarò a Torino fino al 9 giugno, quindi si vuoi vedere qualcuno dimmi.

And that's your fair welcome. Glad to have some more multilingual people in the community. I'm not Italian, but I've lived in Italy for around a year. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Edited by Zephias

Ciao! Ben trovato e benvenuto alla foresta! Gente che parla italiano sempre troverai perché ormai siamo al secolo XXI ed online si trova tutto, ma ricordati che una grandissima parte del contenuto che c'è in Serenes è in inglese e per tanto anche tu dovrai scrivere quasi sempre in inglese.

Si hai delle domande, scrivimi un messaggio privato. Personalmente ci sarò a Torino fino al 9 giugno, quindi si vuoi vedere qualcuno dimmi.

And that's your fair welcome. Glad to have some more multilingual people in the community. I'm not Italian, but I've lived in Italy for around a year. Hope you enjoy your stay!

You've been in italian? Fantastic!

I know that everything here is in english, but fortunately i'm not bad, and it's simple to do simple sentences! :D

Grazie del benvenuto! :)

As I said, I've been here for ten or so months on exchange. It's been fun.

What part of Italy are you from?

I live in lombardia, near to Milan! :D

Welcome to the Forest, Asugi!

You're a fan since last december?

But then, with what titles have you begin the series?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest, Asugi!

You're a fan since last december?

But then, with what titles have you begin the series?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I began with Awakening, an incredible game! :D

Benvenuto!

Comunque, il tuo Nick mi è familiare: forse ho visitato un tuo castello, ma potrei sbagliarmi.

Uhm, Corrin, e non ho ancora reclutato il sesto Saizo...

Hello and welcome to the forums, I may not understand your Italian but I love pasta, does that count for anything? :3

That's a very good thing to know, bro! :3