QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE egg. they are the most versatile food. i think i like muffins greatly. for breakfast, over easy all day every day

889: You and a friend have both been drinking and at the end of the night it's time to go home. Your friend is behind the wheel and you're riding shotgun. The drive home is going just fine until your friend slams into another car. Your friend has a great job, and is raising a family. You are unemployed and live alone. You can hear the sirens getting closer. What do you do? (submitted by anonymous)

Edited by Chen

I'm not sure there's much than could be done. Certainly nothing to correct the situation.

Edited by Starman

i love how you incorporate it into the title

it's on them, i'm not gonna pretend it was otherwise

tho i deserve some shit for letting them drive after drinking

I'm really, really serious when the subject is drinking and driving, so i wouldn't in any hipotesis be in a car someone drunk was driving.

I also don't have much simpathy for drunk drivers, so he'd have to pay for what he did

wow that sounds like a huge fuckup on their part (and also mine if I knew they were drinking beforehand) but I'd be more than ok if the impact kills me but I don't really want my buddy to die

I hope they get taken care of and are able to move on with their lives ya

Edited by Lettuce

uh I think you need to give us more details

obviously I'm still alive considering I can hear the sirens

I guess I'd try and see if I can move my body or if there are any bad wounds, then I'd check on my friend if I am able to

hopefully they aren't dead

not lie to the police if that's what you're asking

and also realistically I'm not going to have these thoughts coming across my mind quickly enough when I'm more busy panicking that our car ran into other people and am concerned about the health of everybody involved

Edited by Freohr Datia

First impression coming in: Are we supposed to decode this?

Real answer: I don't drink, nor would I let my friends drink. But if this were to hypothetically happen, I'd wait or phone for more help.

OqUDihE.gif

Felix getting jiggy with it.

whoa

But what are you talking about? The page is fine for me. People must have some small ass monitors. Unless I'm taking this literally.

Edited by Alisa Reinford