QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Chen, if you are going to ask a question like this, could you at least link to the wiki, for those of us who don't play this game?

EDIT: Phenex.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chen, if you are going to ask a question like this, could you at least link to the wiki, for those of us who don't play this game?

ars goetia is a book

KING BAAL ALL THE WAY

note: baalzebub, prince of hell, is also cool

Edited by Quicksilver

908 - You are a horseman of the apocalypse. Which one and why? (page 28)
Death. Because I've always wanted to TALK LIKE THIS.

909 - Do you prefer pixel art over smoothed, full color art? (page 29)

Smoothed, assuming both are high-quality and look good.

910 - how do you sign things? --integrity (page 31)

Thanks,

[name]

911 - What is your favorite phrase? (page 32)

idk tbh

912 - What is your favorite flavor or milk? (page 33)

Rice.

913 - How much memory in your PC is taken up by music/images/vidya? (page 34)

like 100gb or so? idr. Probably closer to 200gb at this point.

914 - Do you collect any gaming magazines? (page 35)

No.

915 - What image are you currently using on your phone's lock screen? (page 36)

Lock screen is the same as my background, which is an interactive Twilight Mirror

916 - Favorite demon from the Lesser Key of Solomon? (page 37)

No. 8, Duke Barbatos.

Specifically, ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos.

moZNcoZ.png

9,16 - Favorite demon from the Lesser Key of Solomon? (page 37)

ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos

im the oldest of three siblings; my brother is eight and my sister was born several months ago

when my brother was a baby my dad would use that "baby voice" parents always use to talk to babies and kinda sing "im gonna cut your penis off" in vietnamese

i didn't think much of it at the time but now he does it to my sister too and i have just realized how odd this is

Edited by bling

I guess it's rather cute than funny, but still:

She used my cousins as excuse to go into movies for kids.

I left all of my consoles besides the current-gen at her apartment and she likes to play RPGs and Nintendo games from time to time. Whenever she has to face a Boss in Mario (especially Mario) she calls me for help as she's afraid of them.

Nice! I have the Gate of Time as my background :)

I kinda switch between the two of them actually; Gate of Time is probably cooler but I like how understated the Twilight Mirror is.

This question:

My dad would like, when we were driving and hit a red light, he'd like "ok we're gonna blow this light out, three, two, one, *blowwwwww*" and I thought it was the most amazing thing

it took me years to figure out that he was watching for yellow on the side

Leave a loaded gun in a house with a depressed kid who has intrusive thoughts. (:

In less depressing and actual correct answer my dad sometimes beats on my head like a drum to annoy me.

my parents do a lot of weird shit. my dad for one, does dick jokes and fart jokes

my mom refers to any anime i watch as sailor moon and does this weird dance thing (???)

QOTD 918 - if you could completely prevent yourself from feeling a specific emotion, would you do it? which emotion would you pick? submitted by fuck off

Edited by Chen

um

but every emotion serves some purpose. i wanna say fear because sometimes i get anxious meeting new people but then i might die since fear keeps you away from life threatening danger. then i would think embarrassment but that makes me humble. also i get a feel for whats embarrassing for others and if what embarrassed me happens to another person i do my best to alleviate the shame. but then i lose that ability if i choose embarrassment. if i dont feel sorrow then how would i know what happiness is.

if i had to choose it'd probably be love tho that shit has gotten me into too much trouble

(wake me up)

wake me up inside

(i cant wake up

wake me up inside

save meeeeee

envy

I think I've gotten good control over it by now (not the feelings, but reeling it in so that it doesn't show or I can shoot my own thoughts down because I know they're irrational and dumb and selfish), all I want though is for it to not affect others. I don't care what effects it has on myself. I just don't want to hurt others and that's pretty much the main trait I have that risks that at times :c

I mean I guess that wouldn't stop me from hurting others anyway but I think that would still help significantly

Edited by Freohr Datia