QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

physical copies by far

That said, I get almost all my games on nintendo hardwares digitally, since it's been kind of hard to find them here in brazil since they left the country, specially if it's a game I absolutely have to play on day 1 (like Conquest and Breath of the Wild). I still get pokemon games physically because they're not hard to find and I make a point on having the cartridges for all the gens. 

I go 100% physical on sony consoles, with the obvious expetion of digital only titles and DLC.

Edited by Nobody

digitally copying things is easier, though physically copying them can be more useful at times!

overall in terms of the copies themselves, i'd say physical, because things can often be more easily accessible when you have them physically!

digital because of taxes, currency rates, discretion and lack of trust in console cd/dvd/bd reader reliability

Edited by TheEnd

Physical, mostly for the resell value. I do prefer being able to actually hold my games (and media in general) in my hands, though, and not just see it as a small icon on my display.

in terms of ease and convenience, digital

in terms of having the security of holding my beauties in my arms and creating shrines to them vs not being able to do that, absolutely zero preference. A game's a game just give me the ability to play it.

2 hours ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Physical unless it's a game only available digital like Shin Megami Tensei IV or much cheaper than the physical copy.

A friend of mine has a hard copy of SMTIV. What do you mean?

for the question: usually physical for music if at all possible. For games i don't really care much either way

1 hour ago, fuccboi said:

A friend of mine has a hard copy of SMTIV. What do you mean?

for the question: usually physical for music if at all possible. For games i don't really care much either way

i think it didn't have a physical release in europe