QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate them

it's not even a "oh man i've got such high class taste look at me" thing, i just hate creme eggs.  tastes like you're eating a testicle or something blargh

I HATE giving music recs I don't want anyone to know what I like just incase they think its dumb and as for recieving idk I'm picky and slow to getting around to listening to stuff you have to literally force me to check out a thing and if I don't like the song/artist/both I'm not sure how to respond to them ;_;

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

I HATE giving music recs I don't want anyone to know what I like just incase they think its dumb and as for recieving idk I'm picky and slow to getting around to listening to stuff you have to literally force me to check out a thing and if I don't like the song/artist/both I'm not sure how to respond to them ;_;

This, except I don't think I'm very picky, just really lazy.

Spoiler

my music taste is legit mostly ellie goulding x kpop (and a few other things) so

idk if the person really wants recs I'd give some, receiving recommendations I also love as well 

I tend to be uncomfortable giving recommendations because I tend to listen to music that nobody else does (partially excluding kpop really since that has grown so much but like all my non-kpop music people tend to stay away from) and while I very much appreciate the gesture of someone recommending music to me, I feel kind of guilty about it because I tend to not look much into anything unless I've got self-motivation for it. I'm really bad at doing something if it's because someone else wants me to compared to it being something I want to go out of my way to do

It depends on the type of people I'm with. If I know I can be more open with them, I can give recommendations and all that

Otherwise I prefer receiving since it makes people happy when someone listens to things they like

I tend to be very reserved about my music tastes, so i generally do not share them unless i know it fits someone's music tastes really well. 

I also don't take music recommendations very seriously but I will listen to something if they ask me.