QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes for both, though depending on the person I'll do more of one than the other

5 hours ago, fuccboi said:

i've helped run (or ran myself) 5 (five) different music sharing threads on sf

thanks for those btw

My life goal will be to make sure that everyone with tits plays TitS.  That, and getting rid of boob armor.

Edited by Refa

Lament that, whilst remaining the most handsome man on the planet, I've also become the least handsome man on the planet.

Didn't even know this qotd thing was a thing.

I should venture out more often

Anywho, since my gender is undisclosed I'll post more than one answer

Male: probably hide or something

Female: Probably hide or something

Other: probably hide or something 

I mean... it's probably both a bad thing and a good thing for me, so...

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Have as many children as possible

Something like that would be a good start.

Become Ganondorf...

Idk being the father of so many children (and it'd be a lot in that situation to make sure men can start coming back) would be a hassle. On the other hand, sex would come easily i guess... I guess it'd be better to just fill up spermbanks though.

Edited by SlayerX

Do robots have a gender/sex.

I'm just asking I'm definitely not a robot, I don't follow script, I don't hack, I don't have a creator who implanted a microchip in me, that's nonsense. I'm definitely a human, carbon based, not silicon based, with a transcendental soul. I have a gender, because I'm human, and not a robot.

If every man in the world right now was dead and all the women in the world now were still alive I would probably become a sex object, subject of liberation movements and target of terrorist attempts pretty fast.

If every man but me was secretly a woman this whole time and I found out this then I guess things would just keep going as they are, because the assumption is this secret I just found out about existed for a reason.

If I was secretly a woman and I didn't know it but everyone else did and everyone else was a man I guess things would just keep going as they are, because the assumption is this secret I just found out about existed for a reason.

I was a woman and every other woman in the world right now was and all men living were still alive I would probably become a sex object, subject of liberation movements and target of terrorist attempts pretty fast.

What if there were not multiple genders but only one gender, and I was the only human by virtue of being the only person to have a sex? I would be all alone.

Right now, my thoughts about "what would happen if suddenly every person but me vanished from the earth?" are basically questions along the lines of "how long would I be able to keep driving around and finding more gas to keep myself driving?", "would all the food in supermarkets and warehouses expire eventually?" and "what if I wanted to go someplace and there were enough cars on the road that I couldn't drive through?" and "I sure hope I can learn to hotwire cars like in GTA so I can walk through heavy traffic to the front of a mess of traffic and drive with a new car."

These are some of the ways to think 'bout it? They make some simplifying assumptions.

I don't really know enough about genderfluid etc to fix on particular varieties and have a good idea of how to express what might happen if I was the only genderfluid person or if everyone but me was genderfluid and I was male or female, etc. However, it's worth noting that if gender surgery and parthenogenesic like processes advance far enough, maybe we won't have to worry about imbalances in gender for practical reasons like childbirth.

4 hours ago, SlayerX said:

Become Ganondorf...

Idk being the father of so many children (and it'd be a lot in that situation to make sure men can start coming back) would be a hassle. On the other hand, sex would come easily i guess... I guess it'd be better to just fill up spermbanks though.

I don't do it until the last minute, and then I feel like killing myself

It's so fucking stupid, don't be me