QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

1 hour ago, Thor Odinson said:

Assuming this is indeed not a scam and can be verified to be such, yes. It's a pretty baller payout for investment. 

However I'd have to really do some verification in order to want to do this

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to give a legitimate answer since this is obviously a scam 

Nigerian Prince 

So my answer is, if I had 5,000 dollars I would rather go bungee jumping again.

Borrow 5000 from someone else now and prepare a plan to jump ship roughly two years from now, of course.

But no, seriously, what a foolish proposition. To what would I dedicate this sum? Knowing myself, the significance of what would be done with those 5000 now by someone else is more serious than what I would do with 50000 in 2 years, barring further reinvestment. Even if the 50000 is guaranteed if I get it tomorrow, what does the 5000 inflict today? Sadly, what chance do I have to know that with such a question.

I can't decide. Better to monitor my activity and learn from that.

Depends on what type of technology.

Cars make things convenient. We still have to sit in traffic.

Phones are convenient. Help us talk to people from far away. Let's big businesses advertise their companies and products since we're on them all the time. We can even play games on them.

Also helps to conveniently cheat, among other bad things (trying not to be too serious, otherwise that goes in a different thread).

So does it make our lives convenient? Yeah

Too convenient? I really can't answer that question knowing there are just as many bad things happening as good.

I like the fact that temperatures tend to stay pleasant when it's raining, but other than that, I much prefer sunny weather.

That is, in general i'd take rainy weather over heat, but I'd take sunny weather over rainy weather provided both are the same temperature.

Rain is love, rain is life (as long as it doesn't cause floods and the likes); together with a couple of thunders and some cold wind it's my dream weather.