QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually I just feel out of it, to varying degrees based on how long the break was

although back when I was in school, breaks that were between semesters didn't make me feel quite as out of it because I wasn't interrupted in the middle of something, I'm just returning to new subjects. For those breaks I mostly just felt nervous/excited when I got back~ I think I felt a lot more attentive on those days compared to breaks that are interrupting in the middle of something

QOTD 1205: Chen's img got me a long time ago. A ppt presentation being presented to me is something along the lines of "I'm lying to you because you're too dumb or lazy to know all the background and detail I found doing research on this" because I'm probably at times almost emotionally/viscerally unwilling to believe that the core essential points of a slide presentation effectively capture all important nuances on the topics the ones I actually get to see tend to cover.

The most recent powerpoint I did was something like "this is about as far as I understand the issue I looked into - the last slide presents to you things I didn't research more into" - a mere admission of ignorance, organized in a way that would make an observer perhaps think what I had learned in some way outweighed what I had not.

QOTD: 1206: Usually, I'm not sure. The end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 could be said to be a devastating blow - especially because I contracted a stomach virus over the next week or so.

its hard to explain

i dont feel fireworks but just thinking about the fact someone actually not only finds me attractive but mutually wants to share the rest of their life with me
i get flustered
i dunno

as a sappy romantic I'm going to give my serious opinion and say it takes a while of building up before feelings turn into love but it doesn't always (probably not usually, even?) occur in a single, sudden event. However, the event that I think probably would happen suddenly would be once it clicks in your mind when you suddenly realize what's happened

*nods sagely* I am the love guru ama

Edited by Freohr Datia

You never ACTUALLY know when it hits. But when it does? Well... that can go a number of ways, depending on how you look at/what you do about it

'course, who's to say it has to be romantic love? That friend that always calls/texts your phone on my way back to your place come nightfall to make sure you get back safe and sound is very well an action of love right there. I may laugh them off, but the very fact that someone is thinking of my well being is enough for me

#AppreciateTheLittleThings