QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily, lots of cold water. Still, times better than cold...cold actually helps in this case and yes even ice cream

Edited by James Bond

50 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

if there's a difference each season I'll admit I've never noticed it

Summer colds are just annoying cause you're supposed to be doing fun stuff instead of staying home all congested and icky lol

8 hours ago, Chen said:

thats just 1

It's a slight reference :P

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Summer colds are just annoying cause you're supposed to be doing fun stuff instead of staying home all congested and icky lol

ah, so that's why I've never noticed

(as in my summers aren't particularly action-filled, relatively~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

On 6/6/2017 at 9:55 PM, Chen said:

QOTD 1256 - How often do you have invasive thoughts?

every second. and sometimes it brings me to the hospital which is what happened this time o/

On 6/7/2017 at 9:51 PM, Chen said:

yes

QOTD 1257 - If there was a female protagonist in Persona 5, which male character would you romance? submitted by Anonymous

22 hours ago, Koneko said:

the male protagonist

^

13 hours ago, Chen said:

kurosu jun

QOTD 1258 - How do you deal with a summer cold?

i rarely get sick but if i did, uhhh... probably just suffer through it. and MAYBE take medicine if it's bad enough.

I don't really know about specific recipes but I am quite fond of the pumpkin soup that we have (at least whenever it isn't too spicy for me~)

and I am also a fan of miso soup

and one restaurant I worked at had this wonderful cheese soup and I'm pretty sure it was just straight up canned soup, even, but I don't remember anything specific about the can that I saw it coming from

11 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

I don't really know about specific recipes but I am quite fond of the pumpkin soup that we have (at least whenever it isn't too spicy for me~)

and I am also a fan of miso soup

and one restaurant I worked at had this wonderful cheese soup and I'm pretty sure it was just straight up canned soup, even, but I don't remember anything specific about the can that I saw it coming from

Quoting for pumpkin soup! I don't have the recipe but my friend made me this delicious pumpkin soup once and it was easily the best soup I've ever had. It wasn't a smooth pumpkin soup either; it was diced into these chunks that softened as the absorbed the flavors in the broth. In a close second would be the Udon chicken soup this place in town makes, it's divine.