QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

i mean, ye, if you mean without the risks of sleep paralysis

but tbh i have it so often im pretty confident in my ability to get past that anyway

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I used to all the time as a child, I also had very bad sleep paralysis. It wasn't until I was in my late teens when I was able to sleep more normally but honestly, I still have lots of sleeping issues. All the same, lucid dreaming is such a normal part of me that I still absolutely love to do it. 

I did it once and it was super cool but it took me a while to actually start lucid dreaming and I was super fucking tired the next day. I'd like to do it again but I'd need to make sure I have literally zero plans or ambition to do anything the next day.

not really, I like having the element of surprise to my dreams and I don't have any desire to gain control over them (I honestly find many of my dreams very entertaining and sometimes the weirdest stuff happens in them and they've been inspiration for story writing for me sometimes)

there was one dream that I think had dinosaurs in it or something and in the middle of it I was like "wait, dinosaurs are extinct, I'm only dreaming" and I woke up \o/ I imagine that was from me not having any control or experience on lucid dreaming. I feel like that was back before I knew what lucid dreaming even was

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Wow.

...I don't need it anymore.

I am also ashamed of this aspect of my past.

8 hours ago, TheEnd said:

kohai said lucid dreams aren't refreshing, and i need better sleep
so nah

I had one where it wasn't waifu related that I remember.

Being god and then waking up and being not god isn't refreshing at all.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I guess I'm elaborating based on Fre's posts about dreams:

It's an extremely rare occassion that I actually remember a dream. It has to be either really fucking weird or completely horrifying for me to remember it. Not even the like "remember it in the first 5 minutes of waking up then it fades" type of way - I just don't remember shit all. So lucid is kind of nice in that aspect but uh. Being tired isn't.

12 hours ago, ʜoɴɢ said:

i mean, ye, if you mean without the risks of sleep paralysis

but tbh i have it so often im pretty confident in my ability to get past that anyway