QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the worst in the world, but bad~

now the speed at which I process things on the other hand...... that is god awful

I'm overall a pretty slow person, which definitely helps me be a super awkward person \o/ but that's just the cherry on top of the melty ice cream of awkwardness that is me

My terribleness at video games like league of legends or overwatch, even when the ping is like 40-50, leads me to believe that I have very poor reflexes. On the other hand, I have saved many a falling breakable thing from its death by a quick motion that surprises me, considering i never thought myself capable of such speeds for anything. Though, it doesn't always happen. Sometimes i just watch in a motionless state as the thing falls and breaks. 

Edited by SlayerX

i'd say decent, but i get shocked by literally everything

QOTD 1319 - Do you often play games while they're new or do you usually play games when they are old? submitted by Most of the games I've played recently are oooold

if there's a game I want being released, then I'll get it as soon as possible. I obviously also play games that have already been released for some time if they catch my interest. I'd say it's probably a 50-50 split.

it's never consistently one or the other and sometimes it's right inbetween!

If there's something I was anticipating releasing and I have the ability to afford it at release, I'll get it! (typically pokemon, legend of zelda, or monster hunter games)

Otherwise I'll wait until I can afford it, so it'll be at the point where it's not that new anymore, but it's not old either (typically the above listed games but put off for a while \o/ Integrity and I weren't supposed to get the switch and breath of the wild until september but a bunch of generous sf members - or a few used-to-be sf members - pitched in together to give us a switch, breath of the wild, and splatoon 2 as wedding gifts)

But sometimes, I get told about/discover a game after it's been out for years and will play it out of interest (I think TWEWY was the best example of that for me, not that it was ancient but when I played it it was already years old and just about everybody else who would have been interested had already played it at the time)

So yeah I'm never consistently one or the other \o/

I think, other than Undertale which was even still a few months after release, literally all of my favorite games I've played years and years after their release. That said I still do play games when they're new sometimes if the franchise is established (Sonic, Fire Emblem, Pokemon) or they just look cool as fuck. It's not really consistent, but I find I get more enjoyment out of games that have been out for a long time before I played them. Interesting.

It varies. I discovered Fire Emblem 7 at least 13 years after it was released.  But I bought a lot of the Pokemon games within some months of release.

On the other hand, I was waiting for Hearts of Iron IV as it released and got ahold of it reasonably soon. 

So, for my final answer: It varies. A lot.

Edited by Ottokar

Yeah, but only digitally.

i legitimately couldn't sleep before fates was released. Since it wqs preloadead on my 3ds, i could start playing it as soon as the game was up on the 3ds store.

i think i went to sleep at like 7am that day (i was on my vacations)