QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

There is no point. The fate of all men is simply to perish like all other beasts of the world. By working, you use up your precious time on this planet - this limited time - in order to obtain currency to buy materials necessary to sustain your life (such as food) in order to delay the inevitable.

In the end, all that truly matters is whether you are prepared for when that day comes...

^

A Passing distraction until you die.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a collection of My Little Pony Plushies, whose cast consists of Rarity, Princess Cadence, Princess Luna, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia, and Derpy. Several Spider-Man themed plushies, all of them ranging from toddler sized to bite sized cuteness. A sea turtle handpuppet. A Pikachu, which I received a long time ago when Pikachu was considered obese before his dieting in the last few generations of Pokémon, and another couple of Pokémon plushies.

Anyone who thinks that a 28 year old man should not have plushies or that plushies should not be bought ... Bring it on.

2 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

Anyone who thinks that a 28 year old man should not have plushies or that plushies should not be bought ... Bring it on.

I think that a 28 year old man shouldn't be into My Little Pony...

Anyway, I have a stuffed Donkey Kong toy, so yes...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

29 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I think that a 28 year old man shouldn't be into My Little Pony...

Anyway, I have a stuffed Donkey Kong toy.

Not a lot of people do, but that's never been a good reason for me to not show dignity in what I like. (Or lack thereof in some cases.)

Edited by GuardianGrarl

Honestly, yes.

While I've picked up some Pokemon ones, the others I've gotten as presents (like a Sackboy).

My neice has played with them more in the past while (Gave her the small Mew, she took the Charizard), and I just haven't been at places where I'd get more. So yes, but not to have a huge collection.

I LOOOOVE THEM

i have three small pink alpacas and one big white alpaca on my bed at all times and i periodically switch between a duck and a rowlet and a tiny tiny bear and a pink dolphin and more i love them

I LOOOOVE THEM

i have three small pink alpacas and one big white alpaca on my bed at all times and i periodically switch between a duck and a rowlet and a tiny tiny bear and a pink dolphin and more i love them

i would post my plushies but i'm away from home

i do like plushies tho

my prized plushie is that special edition pokemon xd shadow lugia plush