QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This REALLY depends. I find it hard to play console and computer games for long without taking breaks (i’d say the max for those is like 4~5 hours), but I can go wild on handhelds ones. Like, I’ve played some 3DS games for seventeen hours straight during launch days, or on weekends just after those.

Edited by Nobody

A few hours, although I've played a few games for longer when I was really into them (the last game to come to mind was Trails in the Sky The 3rd).

it depends on how demanding yet also how captivating the game is for me (or in some cases, how new it is because I get a huge drive to discover the new stuff)

mostly what I've been getting out of the games I've been playing lately is ~2-3 hours, but I know I've had longer sessions before

I can go all day sometimes, specially when it is a new game i have been really wanting to play or it is very enjoyable.

Most of the time though it tends to be 1-3 hours, sometimes 4-5 if i am really bored or there is nothing else to do

I think JRPG's in general could probably be cut a little bit, I think I realized it when I was playing tales of symphonia, beat what I had figured was the final boss, and then found out I still had a ton of the game to go through. I still haven't finished it, and frankly I'm not sure if I intend to. So uh, definitely less than 80 hours.