QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're about as low as my standards

as in my name comes from the Eragon books and I unironically enjoyed the Twilight books

although I made this name 10 years ago and probably started reading Twilight 8-9 years ago and I haven't really revisited either of those in 5+ years but I'm going to assume my tastes are still about the same?

One time, on a car ride to a campground when I was 12, I thought to myself "I wonder if I'll remember this day in the future."

Other than that, my memory is absolute trash, so there isn't much else I still think about.

my kindergarten teacher made me cry in front of the whole class because I'm a really slow processor and get confused very easily by what I imagine are simple instructions for other people and she was an angry woman who had absolutely no patience for that

even though I don't remember the faces very well I very distinctly remember the stares the rest of the class was giving me while I was fumbling about trying to figure out where my teacher wanted me to put my project as she constantly yelled at me

my dad told me she said to my parents that I wouldn't graduate kindergarten and would have to take a repeat year there

Edited by Freohr Datia

Once my younger sister and I were playing mario party and said "Daisy went right, left?", while trying to ask which direction she went, and I still make fun of her for it years later 

The time where i dissapeared from a girl's life without even saying ''goodbye'' or ''i am going away'' 

Just, poof, gone. I dissapeared.

I feel like an asshole everytime i remember it.

Edited by Shrimperor