QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Don't believe them?

I don't believe it means dealing with "people who lie", so much as it does finding out you've been lied to by person/people(thus making them a liar) and how you deal with that.

9 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I don't believe it means dealing with "people who lie", so much as it does finding out you've been lied to by person/people(thus making them a liar) and how you deal with that.

Ah!  Well, in that case, I usually shrug it off and make a mental note not to trust them again.  I don't like confrontation. 

If it's someone really close to me, like my fiance, I might bring it up in a pouty way.  Of course, it depends on how big of a lie it is.  I've never caught him in a big lie before, so I dunno what I'd do.

I use their propensity for lying against them; making a material issue out of their credibility and trustworthiness and highlighting past lies that they've been caught in, whenever they say anything I want to dispute.  

Even if what I know they're saying is 100% true. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

2 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

I use their propensity for lying against them; making a material issue out of their credibility and trustworthiness and highlighting past lies that they've been caught in, whenever they say anything I want to dispute.  

Even if what I know they're saying is 100% true. 

No wonder nobody likes lawyers.

Anyway, it makes me hesitant to trust them in future.

Once I've been lied to, and well, caught it, I start doubting them, then eventually everything they've said in the past, even if nothing good comes of it. An interrogation may or may not follow.

Even when it's someone I never wanted to doubt. Then the status ailment known as "confliction" occurs, but that's a different story.

C is cool

like i know its more or less archaic but it works for basically every application id ever need so

i dig it

oh except for that one time i had to invert an n*n matrix that was hell but OTHER than that

oh boy am i glad i checked today

may i introduce you to the wonder of Go

special bonus: the sick mascot model sheet

Spoiler

2GOZMmG.jpg