QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say not very well. My low self-esteem doesn't help and when I fail, I will be on myself about it for a very long time. Not something you should all be doing. Do better than me and don't blame yourself for failure. You aren't defined by your failures, but your successes. Don't get yourself down just because you fail. I try not to, but it doesn't always happen and all that matters is that when you do fail and you do let it get you down, you pick yourself back up and try again. Learn to forgive yourself. 

1352: KBBQ is top tier. 

1353: Not very well, since my method of dealing with failure is being apathetic about everything. As if trying to disconnect myself from it. But, it's a growing experience, I've been getting better at taking it.

It LARGELY varies based on the context of the situation

I can range from not really caring at all to feeling miserable and anxiety and can get really upset at myself. It basically just depends on how much somebody else is relying on me and how familiar I am with the person (if I'm not that familiar with the person then the feelings of anxiety come stronger than anything else, but if I know the person better then it's less anxiety and more just putting myself down)

Rather well.

Or not.

Huh.

This requires some introspection. I must evaluate myself in my free time. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

But for now I shall state that one might say that I have a fear of failure. However, this fear only prevents me from trying new things - for there is the possibility of failure. But when I am tasked with something I must perform, or I am not devoted to what I am doing, I simply don't care whether I fail or pass with flying colors. Perhaps it is one of my body's defense mechanisms...