QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice cream and driving range, though not at the same time.  Pretty versatile way to deal with all kinds of losses.

I would say cry, but all my tears were expended after watching Coco.

Cool sig btw ^

Edited by anniec8711

Take 2 slices of bread with butter spread on them, put a slice a provolone on both, add a couple of slices of ham and/or turkey, but warm them up just a little bit in the grill, then cook

im boring because i have to work within my parents house so its like whole wheat bread and plastic cheese. i use the real cheese when i can

but i like to use meat when i get the chance. its really good with real ham or with sliced roast beef. ive also made grilled cheese on raisin bread which is amazing. highly recommend. it cooks fast though

butter both sides of the bread slices.

then just add some grated cheese to one bread side while its cooking in the pan, and cook until both sides are golden brown. I also sometimes add honey.

uh...... idk

I think aside from accommodating for temperature, it doesn't take too much for me to make myself comfy? At least, aside from when I'm trying to fall asleep (in that case it takes very particular conditions)