QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how damn hard is it to

1. google

2. just ignore questions you obviously can't answer

although idk why that dude bothers with this thread at all i remember once the question was "do you like chen" or something like that and he was the only person who was like "no i hate her"

Edited by unique

tbf those all seem like common words (or common names wrt newman), I thought it would be a difficult thing to look up so I just didn't bother

but I guess that was a fair judgement on my part because when I just searched all three terms together I only got one video game result and it wasn't even the top result

I think as a question creator and host, when referencing stuff not everyone would get it would be helpful to include a link or even simply provide context about where something is from so that searching can be less likely to make you to think the question is about a movie that involves humans with a cast of actors or characters includes a person whose name includes newman

https://puu.sh/zWKOc.png

of course the way the question was phrased would likely help anyone know that that's not actually what the words meant~ But it's still a very inconsistent list of results that that search brought up

14 hours ago, unique said:

although idk why that dude bothers with this thread at all i remember once the question was "do you like chen" or something like that and he was the only person who was like "no i hate her"

There's only one person I hate on this forum and that's Tangerine (for reasons I won't divulge), so that statement's clearly not true.

20 hours ago, unique said:

how damn hard is it to

1. google

2. just ignore questions you obviously can't answer

are you seriously implying that because one "hates" the tc that they cant reply to the thread? because thats asinine

if chen couldnt answer ninja monkeys question, how come the question wasnt ignored? see how stupid your whole post is? i sure do. wouldve taken less effort to say "phantasy star" than "google.com" so it was just a dick reply but obviously chen knows that already.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ok then? it's the fucking questions thread lol. you are not obligated to answer any of the questions in the thread, i just put up questions for the thread whenever. but sure im a fucking dick lol

Not really, no. I think I only ever watched a movie of it some years ago, and only because it was on TV at the time and the animation looked appealing.

Never have I touched anything Naruto related again except for the first opening of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, which I enjoy listening to.

For maybe a month or so. Saw a little of the anime, no more than like the first 20 episodes? I dropped it pretty fast, turns out I'm not into anime at all and it was a passing fad for me. Though I knew somebody who went so far as to cosplay a little.