Create a Self-Insert character.

Xenomata

Inspired both by this currently on-going thread and a thread from the Awakening section that has not been updated in the last year, basically create a character to insert somewhere into the story of Fire Emblem Fates.

For clarification, the character you introduce us to is NOT the Avatar (Corrin). Your character can be just as important, they can have some weird relationship with Corrin, they can be of royalty, they can change up the plot significantly, hell even go as far as to give them a Raijinto/Siegfried/Yato level personal weapon or a unique weapon kinda like Lazlow's Blade, Effies Lance, or Saizo's Star (that is allowed to list here at the same time if you think it'll help give us an idea of your character), but they are not Corrin themselves.

...so anyways, you get the idea, right?

• What is your character like? You can also type out what their help pop-up would say (the little thing that coms up when you tap their name on the bottom screen) or what the character roster has to say (including their weird quirk like how Leo loves tomatoes the most or how Arthur falls the most)
  • What is their class, personal skill, base stats, growth rates, all that gameplay related stuff. We've already got a thread (also made by me (I really like seeing what the fans create, okay??)) for creating/listing fan-made skills and personals, but if your character is in a fan-made class, I'd reconsider keeping them in that class for the sake of others knowing what you're going on about.
  • Who can they support/marry? Do they have a kid? Optional to go into the kid, but ya know if you want to, I can't stop you...
  • Quotes? Critical quotes, pair-up quotes, found-something-on-the-ground quote, death/retreat quote, all that good stuff.
  • As mentioned earlier, do they have a special weapon (Raijinto, Siegfried, etc.) or unique weapon named after them (Setsuna's Yumi, Takumi's Shinai, Ryoma's Club, etc.)?
  • Anything else we should know? Things like which route they are exclusive to, how do you recruit them, things like that.
  • Optionally, if you have any lying around, do you have any art of what they would look like? I mean you could describe their appearance yourself, but you know what they say about pictures and words...

I... actually don't have any self-insert character on the ready myself. I... need some more time on that one.

(Special thanks to "interconnecteddream" for indirectly sparking the idea. Or maybe they directly sparked it? The world may never know... except until he/she says so.)

Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam, I was just about to make this thread

Name: Karne

Class: Oni Savage

Route: all 3

Gimmick: I'm very lucky with a 90% luck growts

Personal skill: clover field - all units within 2 spaces recieve +3 luck and +5 hit and +5 avoid (as well as Karne)

Most likely to find a 4 leaf clover in the entire army

I join in conquest after ch 12

reason: I saw Ryoma as a coward for denying a sick child medicine, and couldn't stand it so I left for the Nohrian army

Birthright - I haven't figured out this one yet other than I'm in the Hoshidan army

Revelation - I join with Saizo, Orochi and Renia in that one chapter

best written support

Karne x Arthur - our lucks balance out eachothers

marrage

pretty much everyone else who has multiple supports

since I'm a male I get a child

Sheryl- a samurai

personal skill: addvantage if this unit is ajacent to an ally with 50%< hp the unit gets vantage

Edited by Captain Karnage

I believe that this is more like a 'Create your own character' thread, Self-insert imply that he is me, from Earth, with my personality, with my skills, with my brain, with my knowledge, with my... you know.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, Me > Kamui. I don't have much self-respect, but still.

Edited by B.Leu

Building your own OC for whatever OC/self-insert adventures you desire (assuming use of an avatar; not sure if this applies to every story character):

1. Play from the Prologue if you don't want that OC to overwrite your Corrin already in your Logbook.

2. Play to Ch. 12 to unlock the Einherjar Shop

3. Your personal Einherjar's maximum class options can be:

-Nohr Prince(ss) class line

-Your Talent class line (via Heart Seal)

-Your Partner Seal class line

-DLC classes (only 1 DLC class will be remembered if the Einherjar is bought from the Einherjar shop and that's only if the Einherjar is currently in that class; if you want your Einherjar OC to remember all previously accessed DLC classes, clear Endgame)

-Friendship Seal is rather gimped. Only 1 class line will be remembered and that's only if your OC is classed into the Friendship Seal'd class. If classed into their Heart Seal, DLC, or base class options, ALL Friendship Seal options are lost regardless of whether the Einherjar is bought from the Einherjar shop or added to the Logbook via Endgame clear. Friendship Seal option is also forgotten if you updated the Logbook entry and dismissed the Einherjar while the Einherjar is not in the Friendship Seal'd class.

It's unfortunately impossible to build an Einherjar that has access to all regular class lines, so just focus on Talent and Partner Seal option, and if possible, DLC classes. Friendship Seal is optional, but it's honestly a bit of a headache (at least to me).

Edited by Roflolxp54

This is just bc I imagined if the royals travelled all around Hoshido to find 1 more retainer each from different towns. So 4 characters are:

Sakura's new retainer

Name: Itsuki

Class: Sika Warrior (basically Hoshido needs more mounted units that aren't pegasi, cos Nohr have horses too; therefore they could ride Sika Deer like Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and be like bow unit that could promote to bow/katana, idk)

Hair Colour: Brown (in-between Mozu-brown and Hana-brown)

Route: Birthright + Revelations

Personal Skill: Claustrophobia - he cannot have more than 2 enemies attack him in one turn.

Personality: Although young, he is a very reserved, quiet individual, often shying himself away from others but is not at all rude. However he can completely connect with animals and will avoid time spent with others in the stables and forests with them. He finds people discomfort him en masse but is always thankful and shy, yet others seem to gravitate towards him, making him appear quite flustered at times. He would make the perfect support for Sakura

How he was chosen (not in-game speech): On the very last town they visit (bc Sakura is very poor at making decisions she took that long), a surprise attack occurs during the parade and he manages to save her by intercepting the shuriken, suffering not too much damage in his arm. He runs up to his abode in the wooded hill, where she follows him and sees him conversing to the animals there. She then asks him why he does this and he recounts how his family were killed and he was abandoned in the forest as a small child and the animals took care of him. She then asks if he could join her, to which he replies he would think about it because he didn't want to leave his friends in the wood. As they are about to leave he decides to make a re-appearance, asking if he could join her and thanking her for the offer, which she shyly giggles and says of course.

Takumi's new retainer

Name: Yuka

Class: Diviner

Hair Colour: A mid-green (edging on teal)

Personal Skill: Pretentious - When supporting a unit, if the first unit hits, she follows up with the same amount of damage (to avoid being shamed)

Personality: Yuka is a strong diviner with arguably more skill than anyone in the realm, however she has one fatal flaw: her desire to be ostentatious and over-elaborate everything and prove her knowledge to others often causes her to become disliked by others, which isn't helped by her taciturn ways, not saying much and irritating people unintentionally by her seemingly high-and-mighty attitude. This is all down to quite poor social understanding on her behalf, as it is evident (probably in her supports) that she is often oblivious to others' emotions, not because she is self-absorbed but due to her lack of being able to care, as she always wants to prove her intellect in a passive-aggressive manner.

How she was chosen: No idea yet tbh, haven't thought about it too much

Hinoka's new retainer:

Name: Akiko

Class: Samurai

Hair Colour: As ginger as autumn leaves (slightly darker than Kaden's)

Personal Skill: Galvanize - This unit can when chose to 'wait', cause all allies in a 1-tile radius to have a surge in luck and speed until the next turn.

Personality: Akiko is a top-class invigorator - she can encourage just about anyone. Even when this can irritate some of the less friendly members of the army, they eventually realize that she never gives up until she sees a smile beaming from their face. A very happy-go-lucky character, her lightheartedness can also be her downfall, causing her to sometimes become delusional in what she can achieve, which could potentially put herself at risk. She is the biggest smiler in the army.

Still thinking of Ryoma's, so will post later if I get any ideas - it will probably be yet another ninja though.

Edited by Hoshidokoala

Name: Lord Umbra

Class: Grandmaster

Secondary Class(es): Sorcerer, and Ninja

Appearance: Looks like Robin from Awakening with his hood up.

If his clothes are stripped, he appears as a dark shadow, like Grima's Shadow when he talks to Validar

Stat Mods:

[spoiler=Stat Mods]

Str +1
Mag +1
Skl 0
Spd +1

Lck -1
Def -1
Res 0

Description: A mysterious Nohrian lord of dark origins who likes to hide in the shadows. He is wise, but very anti-social and tries avoiding people whenever he can. The shadiest person in the army.

Personal skill:

Lone Wolf - At the start of player's phase, when no allies or enemies are within two spaces or paired up or Umbra, Umbra gains Str/ Mag +2 for one turn.

Legendary/personal weapon:

Shadowtheif - Spd+4, When user attacks and kills an enemy, the user heals 30% of their max HP. Lord Umbra only.

[spoiler=Weapon Stats]

Rank - E
Mt - 8
Hit - 90
Crit - 10
Avoid - 0
Range - 1-2

Has an animation like Grima's truth in Awakening

Recruitment:

Birthright - In Chapter 12, on the far side of the opera hall. He does not move and is hiding in the shadows. He is an enemy and will attack Corrin's troops if they stand his his range. If Corrin is able to talk to him he will ask why Umbra is not trying to attack him like the other nohrians, Lord Umbra will refuse to join at first, but after Corrin persists more, Umbra will join and say that he has grown suspicious of King Garon recently and does not trust the king any more. Joins at lvl 10.

post-20985-0-52720700-1464642995_thumb.png

Conquest - In Chapter 18, in the bottom left corner next to the tree. He does not move and is staying out of sight by the tree. He is an ally (green unit) and is recruitable if Corrin talks to him twice. Umbra will ask Corrin who he is and what he is doing there, Corrin will answer and ask the same questions. Umbra avoids the question and tells Corrin to leave. Corrin is confused and converstion ends. When Corrin talks to Umbra again he asks if Umbra is a Nohrian, Umbra answers saying that if he wasn't Corrin would have been dead by now. Corrin then asks Umbra to join his army and help him fight Zola. Umbra says something about how he never trusted Zola, and then reluctantly joins Corrin. Joins at lvl 20

Revelation - Chapter 10, hiding in the bottom left corner under the snow as enemy. If Corrin talks to him, Corrin will ask who he is and what he is doing here. Umbra will reply saying that he is seeking refuge here, he does not trust the Nohrian army because he has grown suspicious of Garon, and the Hoshidians would not welcome a Nohrian lord without hostility. Corrin then asks Umbra to join him because Corrin is on neither side. Umbra replies not believing that is an option. Corrin convinces him that it is an option, Umbra then joins at lvl 10.

Support:

Not quite sure yet, but I would like at least Odin, Laslow, and Selena.

Odin wants to challenge Umbra to know who has the darker/ stronger magic powers.

Might update supports and and a child later after I think about it for a while.

Edited by Lord_Grima

Lmao this is great because I made a self insert thanks to a friend. I even drew art of what they look like which I will include in a second.

Name: Juliet

Class: Outlaw
Secondary Classes: Archer, and Maid

Appearance (chick on the left):

tumblr_o6eufwusE91rzdrddo1_1280.png

Character Roster: A capable Nohrian outlaw who enjoys drawing more than doing her job. She is easy-going and confident but tends to seek approval anyway to make sure she feels useful and competent. The biggest daydreamer in the army.

Personal Skill:

Upbeat Artistry - Critical and Avoid rates +50 to allies within a 2 tile radius.

Support: She can support with Laslow, Orochi, Hana, Camilla, Wisp (my friend's OC :P), Kaden

Child: Mimi - smol daughter with smol low pig tails (kind of like Nanako from Persona 4) who's a musical prodigy (Flute)

Critical Quotes:

"Rest in pieces!"
"Heeere's the stinger!"

"See you never!"

"I'm not sorry!"

Death Quote:

(Classic) "I'm...sorry for being...so useless..."
(Casual/Phoenix) "Damnit...I broke my concentration...I better get this wound fixed up..."

Special Weapon: Not too sure about this one, but I have decided that she would specialize in a crit-oriented weapon.

Recruitment:

Birthright - Enemy no matter.

Conquest - One of the beginning chapters. What my friend and I were aiming for was that our OCs would be the Abel and Cain archetype of Conquest kind of like how Birthright has Saizo and Kaze.

Revelation - One of the later chapters. Automatic recruitment once turn one begins.

That's basically the gist of it (・∀・ )

I might add in some other stuff like confession dialogue, recruitment info and miscellaneous stuff later.

who can spot the shared critical quote? :D

LOL. I locked her out of an S support with Ryoma because of Scarlet.

EDIT: In the process of changing up some stuffs.

Personal Information:

Spoiler

Name: Botan

Route(s): Birthright + Revelation - [Birthright] Joins after Chapter 13 alongside Scarlet [Revelation] Joins during Chapter 16 as reinforcements on Turn 2
Appearance: Has forest green hair bound in a ponytail. Has light brown eyes. Is darker skinned. Dons the generic Malig Knight armor w/o helmet. Uses a peony accessory to hold cloak in place.
Class: Malig Knight
Level: 5
Reclass Options: Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Mercenary, Hero, Bow Knight, Diviner, Onmyoji and Basara

Personal Skill: Savior - When paired with a unit with ≤ 50% health, damage +5 and damage received -5
Initial Skills: Strength +2, Lunge, Savage Blow

Equipment
-Fólkvangr ­- An axe imbued with the winds of a hurricane - WEAPON RANK E Axe | MT 10 | HIT 90 | CRIT 0 | AVO 15 | RANGE 1-2 - (Botan only. Magic Weapon. Avoid +15, Magic +5 when carried.)
-Concoction

Stat Modifiers
[[Join Stats]] HP 34 | STR 16+2 | MAG 23+5 | SKL 17 | SPD 15 | LCK 14 | DEF 17 | RES 18
[[Maximum Stats]] HP 55 | STR 32 | MAG 35 | SKL 29 | SPD 26 | LCK 24 | DEF 32 | RES 30
[[Growth Rates]] HP 20 | STR 25 | MAG 35 | SKL 20 | SPD 20 | LCK 15 | DEF 25 | RES 20
[[Modifiers]] HP +0 | STR +1 | MAG +2 | SKL +0 | SPD -1 | LCK -1 | DEF +1 | RES +1

Character Description: The deputy commander of the Chevois Resistance army. A gentle woman that is the antithesis to the vicious, undead mount she rides.

Roster Description: A member of the Chevois Resistance. Born to a Nohrian father and Hoshidan mother, she found sanctuary in neither country when orphaned young. Modest, reserved and docile, she is almost unbefitting for her rank of second-in-command. Often takes time to stop and smell the flowers. Born March 15th.

Support Options
A Rank – Femui, Ryoma, her child
A+ Rank – Scarlet, Reina, Orochi [Revelation only] Flora, Nyx
S Rank – Mamui, Kaze, Takumi, Saizou, Hinata, Tsubaki [Revelation only] Leo, Benny

Endings
Non-paired Ending (Birthright and Revelation): The Tranquil Peony – "After the war, Botan hung up her weapon and unsaddled her mount to assist in diplomatic matters within the city of Cheve. Though the work was undoubtedly burdensome and stressful, many claim that Botan was never seen without a soft, peaceful smile on her face."

Paired Ending - Mamui (Birthright): The Visionary and His Flower – "Botan and (Avatar) worked diligently in spreading and advocating peace, acceptance and equality between the nations of Hoshido and Nohr. As time passed, they found themselves growing closer still and the love they shared for each other served as precedent for the image of tranquility they envisioned for their world."

Paired Ending - Mamui (Revelation): The Visionary and His Flower – "Though the world no longer feared the threat Anankos posed, the newly-crowned kings of Hoshido and Nohr found it prudent to keep the site of the sealed bottomless canyon under careful surveillance. (Avatar) volunteered for the task, only asking that he be given a bit of land for his stay and Botan's presence by his side for eternity. Both requests were granted and, for years to come, the idealistic lord and his beloved flower kept a content, yet watchful vigil over what had once been the entrance to the fabled Invisible Kingdom."

Theme Music:
Spoiler

Quotes:

Spoiler

Level Up Quotes

- 0 to 1: "Is this the best I am able to do...?"
- 2 to 3: "I must continue to apply myself."
- 4 to 5: "Though a sin, I can't help but feel a bit prideful."
- 6+: "This growth seems almost unnatural!"
- 0 to 1, Capped: "It seems I've reached my limit."
- Class Change: "I feel so weird in this..."

Battle Quotes
Dual Support
"Don't be afraid."
"Don't worry—I'm here."
"A trial..."

Dual Strike
"An opening!"
"Your guard is weak!"
"Here I am!"

Dual Guard
"Are you okay?
"I won't let them harm you!"
"That was close!"

Defeated Enemy
"...Another battle won, another life taken."
"I don't think I'll ever get used to this."

Partner Defeats Enemy
"Thank you for looking out for me."
"Thank you, friend."

Critical Hit/Skill Activation
"This will hurt you more than it will me!"
"I will make this quick."
"Repent, for you are not of this world long!"
"You're in trouble now!"

Defeated
"I have blundered...greatly..."

Death: "It seems that this...peony...has finally...wilted..."

Retreat: "Forgive me, friends! I'll only become a burden if I remain any longer!"

Conquest Chapter 13

(Pre-Battle)

Botan: "For my people and my home of Cheve, I will strike you down!"

(Defeated)

Botan: "I am...so sorry...everyone...Mother...Father...are you...proud...?"

Revelation Chapter 23
(vs. Scarlet)
Scarlet: ...
Botan: ...Don't worry, my friend. I will put you out of this disgraceful state—and I will paint the grounds crimson in our enemies' blood in remembrance! Goodbye, Commander. Know that I will never let another desecrate your memory again!"

My Castle – My Room Quotes
Invite: "You wanted to speak to me? In...private?"
Invite - Married Avatar: "I feel a bit uncomfortable intruding on such precious, intimate time."

Bonding - Friendship: "Bloodshed is a certainty of this world—but we must always remember to take a moment of respite, lest we find ourselves lost and broken from the chaos."
Bonding - Friendship: "That was a nice chat. Would it be all right if I returned...?"

Bond Rank Up - Friendship: "Don't hesitate in calling me here. There is nothing that you can't speak to me about, my friend."

Entrance - Spouse: "Finally you're back, (Avatar). Did you forget that you promised me some alone time?"
Entrance - Spouse: "Is it bad that I wish we could be here together—with no interruptions?"
Entrance - Spouse: "Look, (Avatar). I've brought in some flowers. Red roses. Do you know what they symbolize...?"
Bonding - Spouse: "Can you feel that? My heart...is beating out of my chest...just for you..."
Bonding - Spouse: "With you so close to me, I can't help but to grow excited..."
Bond Rank Up - Spouse: "I never thought I'd feel for another the way I feel for you. Please, I beg of you...Don't toss me aside..."
Kiss: "Your lips are so warm... Can I taste them again today...?"
Exit - Spouse: "Come back quickly, (Avatar). I'm already beginning to feel lonesome."

My Castle – Shopkeeper Quotes
Shop: "Welcome! I will do my best to assist you."
Armory: "There is nothing like holding a newly-obtained weapon. Do you need help in selecting one?"
Smithy: "Cheve has many quality smithies. This one is not too bad, though."
Einherjar Shop: "Ethereal warriors bound by cards? How curious..."
Accessory Shop: "I don't have the best eye for fashion. Do not be afraid to ask me for help, however."

Lottery - Greeting: "You feeling lucky? Huh, punk? ...Just kidding."
Lottery - Gold: "Ah! You hit the jackpot!"
Lottery - Silver: "Not a bad prize."
Lottery - Bronze: "You can't win without playing—but that runs the risk of losing."

Mess Hall - Greeting: "Cooking isn't exactly a talent of mine but... Do you have anything in particular you'd like?
Mess Hall - Cooking: "Right! Just let me fetch the needed ingredients..."
Mess Hall - Presentation: "There. I do hope you'll enjoy this meal."
Mess Hall - Eating Good Food: "What is this recipe? This food is so delicious and a bit nostalgic..."
Mess Hall - Eating Decent Food: "While it isn't something I'll eat everyday, I did enjoy it."
Mess Hall - Eating Bad Food: "I don't mean to be rude but...that was terrible. Don't ever make it again."

Prison - Greeting: "I can't help but feel a touch of sympathy for the prisoners here. There is nothing like rotting in a cold, dank, isolated cell."
Prison - Persuade: "You must have spoken to my subordinates. According to them, I can be quite intimidating. I'm not sure where they get that, haha."

My Castle - General Quotes
Item: "Oh! How could someone be so careless as to drop their things and not notice it's missing?"
Surge: "This power... Where is it coming from?"
Idle: "The air is so crisp and clean in this place. I wish we could stay here forever."
Idle: "Lord/Lady (Avatar), how are you faring on this fine day?"
Idle: "Thank you for taking time to speak with me, Lord/Lady (Avatar). Sometimes, it feels as if I'm not even here... Haha, never mind."
Idle: "Is everything all right? I know things are difficult right now but you have us to depend on, Lord/Lady (Avatar)."
Idle: "You should take some time to rest, Lord/Lady (Avatar). You are such a busy body, haha."

Visiting another My Castle: "Visiting our humble castle, traveler? Here. Have a stalk of aster—so that you will remember your time here."

Accessory - Ask: "I'm quite fond of this armor but... Do you think I need something to spruce it up?"
Accessory - Refusal: "Maybe, you're right. I shouldn't be worrying about something so frivolous."
Accessory - Receive: "Ah, thank you so much! This is perfect for me!"
Accessory - Receive (Spouse): "F-for me? Thank you, (Avatar). I will treasure this always."
Accessory - Receive (Disliked): "...I think I changed my mind. I'm satisfied with what I have."
Accessory - Receive (Bath Towel): "U-uh, um...! You want me to f-fight in this!?"

Free Time - Asking: "What exactly is it that you do once we return from battle?"
Free Time - Replying: "Me? I have a fondness for flower arranging. Would you like a demonstration?"

Team Up - Asking: "Perhaps we should stay close in the upcoming battle? Two people have much better odds than one."
Team Up - Replying: "Of course. You have nothing to worry about with me by your side."

Birthday: "Another year older, another year wiser. Mother, Father... Are you proud of your pitiful daughter?"
Birthday - Avatar: "Happy birthday, Lord/Lady (Avatar). Will you be having cake and presents?"
Birthday - Avatar (Spouse): "Happy birthday, (Avatar). Thank you so much for being born on this day. My feelings for you seem to grow with each passing year."

Edited by saisymbolic
grammar

Alright!
Name: Sei
Class: Adventurer
Secondary classes: Dark Mage, Mercenary

About:

Born in Notre Sagesse, the idyllic nature of the island made Sei grow up around books that detailed the world outside her small piece of land. Joining a mercenary group from Nohr to broaden her horizons and secure good pay for her family, she started to see what luxuries she had taken for granted in the peaceful island and decided to work to keep the bare minimum of them, with the bare minimum effort.

Loves nature books but prefers to sleep as she gets easily fed up with the heavy text and little illustrations. Not really attached to any nation, regularly takes jobs outside her mercenary group from other nations, if the pay is enough. Is quite irritable despite her constant sleep haze and has a bitter streak if she thinks you have wronged her in any way. If you wake her up without reason, her anger is boundless in the moment and is in a bad mood for many hours later.

Appearance: The image is too big i'm sorry!

tumblr_o5lmuuMd2v1u7cfe5o1_1280.png

Stat mods:

HP: -1
Str: +2
Mag: +1
Skl: 0
Spd: -1
Def: 0
Res: +1

Personal Skill:

Vindictive: +10 critical hit when counterattacking after being injured by the same enemy.

Roster blurb:

A carefree adventurer that prefers to sleep than to explore new areas, but gets angry frighteningly fast when you threaten her or her possessions. Incredibly adept at climbing, her need for treasure is strong enough to sometimes trump her sleepiness. The slowest at running on flat ground.

Support:

S support: Saizo, Arthur, Oboro, Nyx.

A+ support: Anna, Mitama, Midori.

A Support: Laslow, Shura.

Quotes:

Castle:

Idle/Castle day: "This breeze is perfect to lie down..."

Idle/Castle night: "I took a long nap earlier...and now I can't sleep."

Found item: "I don't know who lost this but no take backs!"

Fruit: "I wanted to take a nap earlier but I was afraid one of these would hit me in the head."

Ore Spring: "All that swimming woke me up, maybe I'll go hunt for treasure while I can."

Hunting grounds: "These pelts can be sold for quite a fetching treasure, can i keep them?"

Dairy: "People say milk is the best recipe for a good night's sleep, I prefer feather pillows."

Ore Mine: "I don't know if I'm awake because of the effort or because I think I saw something creepy down there..."

Arena Start: "If I beat them I want part of the treasure!"

Arena Support: "Eh why not, let's see what you've got."

Arena Win: "Do you think i won enough to buy new bedding?"

Arena Lose: "Maybe I shouldn't have gone in half-asleep..."

Battle:

Supporting: "I'm ready!"

Lead unit: "Let's finish this already."

Dual strike: "Serves you right!"

Block: "No you don't!"

Defeated enemy: "Hmph, I got out of bed for this?" "Oh come on!"

Partner defeated enemy: "Maybe you should handle them."

Defeated: "You..."

Critical/Skill:

"You will regret this!

"You are wasting my time!"

"Big mistake!"

"Enough!"

Defeat quote:

Normal/Phoenix: Those ruffians! I need to get out of here but I will get my payback!

Classic: "I can't return anymore..."

Recruitment:

Birthright: Ch.16, enemy ruffian, talk with Sakura, Hinoka or Azura and defeat with any unit. Joins after the end of the chapter if talked, otherwise she only escapes.

Conquest: Ch. 18, ally, talk with any Royal, joins at the end of the chapter.

Revelation: Ch.14, turn 3, ally, talk with any retainer, joins immediately.

And I think that's it! This ended too long.

So Corrin is still around, right? Should that character be written with three routes in mind as well? Also, does it have to be a self-insert?

I believe that this is more like a 'Create your own character' thread, Self-insert imply that he is me, from Earth, with my personality, with my skills, with my brain, with my knowledge, with my... you know.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, Me > Kamui. I don't have much self-respect, but still.

Self insert, create your own character, the details don't really need that much depth to them. But correct, Corrin still exists (their gender is in the air,but eh), and they don't NEED to be you. Though there is the assumption that you'd be a more interesting character than some of the actual characters in the game...

Alright I'll give it a shot. Although I'm really just inserting a character I made from one of my short novels.

Name: Asreh

[Fan-made]Class: Fatale (Class name might change If i come up with a better one)

Weapon Proficiency: Sword-A rank Spears-B rank

Secondary class(es)

Master Ninja and GrandMaster

Appearance

Has short white hair with red tips on his hair strands in his early 20's.(Mentally older than he is physically. Like Nyx, but not as old) Wears black long sleeve over lined with red streaks that start from the side of the neck hole to the shoulders and down the back of the shirt. White pants with 2 black rings and red outlines on the bottom of both leggings. Also a light chest plate and finger-less gauntlets. (I plan to do a drawing at some point)

Personal Skill

Preemptive Protection- When supporting a unit being attacked out of weapon range, grapples enemy unit within range and dual attacks first. (Does not strike twice)

I'll explain the skill if you don't understand how it works. To explain how it works I'll explain in example for instance: If Asreh is attack supporting an ally unit that is being attacked during enemy phase and supported unit is equipped with a 1 space weapon like an iron sword and the enemy unit is 2 spacing, Asreh will grapple the enemy unit into 1 space range of supported ally and attack support first. But will not strike again since already used the 1 strike under normal circumstanced(unless equipped with a double striking weapon). It also works when supporting units with weapons like bows/yumi's and weapons that can't 1 range attack or against weapons like the spy yumi. Also once the preemptive strike is dealt the attacking unit will attack then the supported ally unit like normal. Why is that you ask? Well, the vantage skill is a funny thing aint it.

Quirk

From another world. Apparently a bar owner but doesn't like that he is renowned as a baker.

Personal Weapon

HellsHaven- E rank Mt 10 Hit 85 Crit 5 Avo 20 Rng 1(Phys)-2(Mag)

Asreh Only. Grants Spd/Def+4. Chance to attack twice, Trigger%= 1/4 of Spd stat. A peculiar dual wielded sword and arm holsted double-headed spear said to have been forged specifically for Asreh by his late master.

(Counted as a sword equip since the dual wielding is just for aesthetics)

Supports

I feel pretty lazy about this. Rather not be a cornsexual so probably like the Awakening cast and certain units from both sides and all of the children units. As for S support. All the ladies not named Peri. As for a kid, maybe but too lazy.

Route Recruitment

All 3

Hoshido Ch 10 (end)

After Corn and pals take down the norh allied ninja, the sound of a sprung trap was heard very close by. A minute later a rustling sound from a bush ahead caught corns attention. Seconds later Asreh walks out of the bush holding an unconscious Setsuna in his arms. Corn: Who are you? What happened to Setsuna?!" Alarmed, Hinoka comes out to the front with a spear in hand. Hinoka: "How dare you! What have you done to Setsuna!" Asreh: Well that's a fine way to greet people. As for your concern, I haven't done a thing." Oboro: Look at his outfit and armor! He has to be Norhian scum!"

Asreh:" I don't know of this Norhrian scum you speak of. Just to clarify things I found this one under a basket with a stick and line next to it munching on some berries."

Takumi:" Mhm sure, maybe he will start talking with an arrow pointed at his head." Hinoka:"Wait... then why is she unconscious?" Asreh:"After she finished the berries she said good night and went back under the basket. She fell asleep in seconds. Was kinda cute actually." Hinoka:...*Sigh* "I believe you." (Just gonna leave it there before I go full throttle and actually make a mini story)

Norh- Ch 10

When the battle with Takumi's forces ensued, Asreh found himself in cheve during the clash and winds up dragged in the fight himself. Hearing the roar of a dragon, Asreh gets closer to find Corn in dragon form in battle. Asreh: This pulse I'm feeling off of that dragon. It's definitely a dragonic pulse and not a weak wyvern. Are miniature dragons common place in this worlds wars? Doesn't seem to be on a rampage. Wait a sec. The dragon transformed into a human form?! Looks like he is on the defensive with others. I have no clue whats going on but I get the feeling I have better chances getting along with them then the miffed looking archer over there.

Asreh starts in the beginning of the Ch as a green ally unit from the middle left.

I haven't played Revelations yet.

Quotes

Critical quotes- "Hell will become your Haven!"

"In the blink of an eye!"

"MAXIMUM PENETRATION!"

Pair-up quotes- "You gotta get the style on em" Guard on attack quote- "Meat shield intervention!"

"I'll protect you, with all my strength" "I can cover, but I won't carry." "I gotcha! Now counter!"

Death quote- (Casual)"Gah!....Well played. I tip my hat to you."

(Classic)"Dam....Looks like I'm leaving so much behind half-baked... Sorry about.....that.......Master.

Edited by HellsHaven

How dare you. Now I have to do this.

Name: Lotte (since Charlotte is taken)

Sex: Female

Route: Birthright and Revelation

Supports:

A: Femui, Nyx, Ryougi, Flora, Takumi, Shura

A+: Oboro, Scarlet, Mozu, Sakura (Revelations) Beruka

S: Kaze, Ryoma, Hinata, Nishiki, Tsubaki, (Revelations) Laslow, Keaton

Character Description: A young Nohrian woman aligned with Hoshido. Has a kind attitude, but low self esteem.

Unit Roster Description: A Nohrian outlaw whose ideals align better with Hoshido. Went against her own family in order to seek her own form of justice to both kingdoms. Has the most tired eyes. Born October 31st.

Recruitments/Chapters:

Conquest: A boss fight. Corrin is forced to cross a neutral aligned town due to Garon, who orders them to "burn all they come across." Found as an Adventurer in a guard stance with a Dark Knight. After the chapter, is captured as a PoW by Iago.

Birthright: Found single handedly attempting to protect the same town. Can be recruited if talked to by Corrin or Sakura. The chapter is a "Defend" one.

Revelations: Joins Corrin alongside Sakura, Kaze, and the others after sneaking out on her own and hearing about the Lord's attempt to unite both kingdoms.

Personal Skill: Relaxing Presence - When in a stance with another unit, both regain 15% of their HP on the next turn.

Main Class: Outlaw (and I do have a reasoning for this - one of the few weapons I know how to use is a bow and I'm known for sneaking into rooms without being noticed. That is, I'm use to not being noticed at all by anyone ever.)

Secondary: Priestess

Stat Mods: STR +1/MAG +2/SPD +3/SKL 0/LCK -1/DEF -1/RES 0

Personal Weapon: Gandr - A magic bow. +10 Avoid. +5 Skl.

Quotes:

Level Up -

0-1: "I guess this is all I'm worth."

2-3: "Huh, better day then usual."

4-5: "This is new."

6+: "No way... possibly I'm better then I thought...?"

Capped: "I never thought I'd ever end up here."

Class Change: "Want me to disappoint in a new flavor, huh?"

Critical Hit -

"Pins and needles!"

"Rejoice! Your end is swift!"

"May you go quietly!"

"Eyes on me!"

Retreat Quote -

"I just don't want to be a burden, okay? Sorry, I'll see myself out."

Death Quote -

"Please, just... remember my name at least..."

Child:

Ryougi, a female Spear Fighter who has a somewhat skewed sense of morality. This is due to one of her caretakers slowly raising her to go against her mother for abandoning her family and Nohr.

Starting Class: Samurai(BR), Spear Fighter(CQ), Master of Arms(Rev)

Class Sets: Samurai, Mercenary, Spear Fighter

Growth Rates: like Effie but +10% HP, +15% Skl and -20% Lck

Modifiers: +4 Str, -3 Mag, +2 Skl, +1 Spd, -2 Lck

Personal Skill: Cleave - +5 damage when unable to double the enemy

Route: all routes

Recruitment: Paralogue(BR: post chapter 12, CQ: post chapter 14, Rev: post chapter 17), talk with Corrin

Supports:

- royals, Jakob, Azama, Laslow, Dwyer, Hisame, Mozu, Flora, Reina, Scarlet, Caeldori(A+)

- Kaze, Shigure(S)

Description: A traveler of unknown origins. Curious and kind-hearted. While seemingly social, she's actually a bit shy and sensitive. Knows the most trivias out of the army.

Personal Weapon:

Ichimonji - Katana, 9 Mt, 90 Hit, 10 Crit, 20 Avo, 1 range. +3 Skl, +1 Def/Res. (BR/Rev)

Hindjarfall - Lance, 11 Mt, 80 Hit, 20 Crit, 5 Avo, 1 range. +3 effective speed. Effective against monsters.(CQ/Rev)

Trivia:

- has Quick Draw as a starting skill despite not having Archer class

- dual wields all katanas as Swordmaster

- Spear Master model has no banner

- inherits Cavalier from Jakob/Dwyer and Troubadour from Leo

Edited by singularity

This sounds like fun!

Name: Eve

Sex/Gender: Female

Route: Conquest and Revelation

Class: Tactician/Grandmaster

Secondary Class: Outlaw

Growth Rates: similar to camus but lower hp

Personal Skill: blood rage - when supported by an ally of lower level, +2 damage

Recruitment: Chapter 16 conquest and Chapter 17 revelation (appears along with Xander for both routes)

Supports: (not sure about these yet but definitely Niles and Xander)

• S-rank: Xander, Niles, Ryoma
  • A-rank: Forrest, Shiro, Nina, Charlotte
  • A+ rank: Kagero, Oboro, Kiragi, Camilla

Character Description:

An sociable and optimistic budding tactician of Nohr. She was raised in an unforgiving situation and was almost sold as a slave to a noble but was saved by Xander she therefore thinks of him as a hero. She has a very motivated personality. Knows the most about ancient history in the entire army.

Appearance: (drawing is not my forte)

41jMiPR.png

Personal Weapon: (I'm still deciding the stats for these sorry lol)

Takiri - Katana, Eve Only, A blade with a broken edge. Inherited from her late father.

Laevateinn- Tome, Eve only, a dark tome written in an ancient language.

Quotes:

• Death: "Lord Xander, Forgive me... I... wish..."
  • Retreat Quote: "I still haven't done a thing for Lord Xander... Sorry, I can't fall here yet. I must retreat"
  • Critical: "Don't turn away!"
  • Support: "Let me be your strength"

Sorry for any grammatical error english isn't my first language m(_ _)m

Oooooo, I have an idea for an OC! He/she is the super awsome chosen hero of destiny, wielder of a legendary sword, half dragon, demigod, tactician, leader, prince(ss) of three different nations, and ... wait a minute...

Okay, okay, jokes about Corrin feeling like the worst kind of fanmade OC, i will have to get back to this later with my real answer.

Name: Tomoko

Starting Class: Diviner

Class Set: Diviner, Dark Mage, Troblador (did I spell the last one right?)

Growth Rates: 30% HP, 15% Strength, 50% Magic, 50% Skill, 25% Speed, 35% Luck, 30% Defence, 35% Resistence (Plus class modifiers. If these stat growths don't work in Fates, I'll edit them later)

Modifiers: -4 Strength, +4 Magic, +2 Skill, - 2 Speed, +1 Luck.

Personal Skill: Observation- +4 Damage if her supporting partner uses the same weapon.

Route: All Three Routes

Recruitment: Chapter 7 Birthright. I haven't played Conquest or Revelations yet, but I guess chapter 10 in Conquest and Chapter 17 in Revelations for now?

Supports:

Female supports: Corrin, Azura, Hinoka, Sakura, Camilla, Elise, Rinkah, Selena, Nyx, Selkie, Velouria, Midori, Ophelia, Rhajat, Kana, Flora, Felicia, Anna.

Make Supports: Corrin, Ryoma, Takumi, Xander, Leo, Laslow, Odin, Hayato, Subaki, Keaton, Kaden, Yukimora, Izana, Shigure, Asugi, Kiragi, Dwyer, Kana, Fuga, Yukimura. (I think that's his name)

Other: Parent-Child support with any child unit.

Description: A bright young woman who was born and raised on the Nohr-Hoshido bourder. Likes to travel between both countries in order to expand her vast knowledge of magic. Really nice, calm, and also likes to share her knowledge with other members of the Army. The most inquisitive member of the army.

Personal weapon: Tomoko's Scroll- increases damage by 2 if that unit has been fought previously (similar to Rhajat's personal skill). Might 7, Hit 80, 5 Crit, 20 Avoid, 1-2 range, lowers the enemy's Resistence by one after it has been used.

Appearance: Black hair (similar to Mikoto), blue eyes, quite small in stature, with a big smile on her face. (Now I really want to draw her)

Trivia:

-Can support with a lot of units that other members of the army cannot support with (e.g. She can support with child units without being their mother or with the Corrinsexuals). This is because she is naturally nosy and likes learning about new cultures and experiences in order to widen her own knowledge. (e.g. Fuga and the Wind Tribe, Flora and the Ice Tribe, Kana and being a Dragon, etc. Etc.)

-All of her character models have her wearing black clothing with a white sash.

Edited by Irony

My turn!

[spoiler=Basics]

Name: Rye

Help: An enigmatic swordmaster with plenty of quirks.

Starting class: Samurai

Class sets: Samurai, Outlaw, Mercenary

Growths: 40% HP, 20% STR, 30% MAG, 40% SKL, 40% SPD, 30% LCK, 20% DEF, 50% RES (Add class growths)

Backstory: Abandoned at a very young age, he was forced to live on his own in Nohr, where he learned the art of swordplay from a Nohrian Mercenary, whom he never learned the name of. Overtime, he adapted his style to the art of the Samurai. He appears as a very kind and confident child, but it is just to mask the sadness and loneliness inside.

Quirk: Knows every foreign language.

Modifiers: (need to research)
Personal Skill: Rubbing Off: Gives critical bonus in attack stance.

Personal Weapon: (not figured out yet)

Appearance: Short white hair, around 3'6" and a thin frame.

[spoiler=Joining stats and recruitment]

Conquest, Chapter 14.

Neutral unit that spawns near where Keaton spawns, only on Turn 4 and only if Laslow is fighting.

Dialouge:

Rye: Aww man, I just wanted to hear the music, but now I have to get into a fight? Screw that.

*leaves if Laslow isn't in the party*

Rye: Wait, is that Teacher? Maybe this fight will be worth it after all.

To Recruit: Talk to with Laslow

Laslow: Hey, are you alright? You look a little tense. Wait, you're-

Rye: It's good to see you again, teacher. Mind if we talk later?

Laslow: Sure, but just call me Laslow now.

Starts as a level 10 Samurai

Revelation, Chapter 17.

Spawns as a green unit one turn after the Retainers appear.

Rye: I have to fight. Orders from King Garon. What should I do?

Rye: Huh? I think I know what to do now.

Recruitment conversation is the exact same thing as Conquest.

Starts as a Level 15 Samurai.

[spoiler=Supports and Quotes]

Support with: Corrin, Xander, Leo, Elise, Takumi, Hinoka, Sakura, Laslow, Kaze, Odin, Selena, Mozu, Shigure, Kana, Soleil.

A+ with: Xander, Takumi, Laslow.

S with: Elise, Hinoka, Sakura, Selena, Mozu.

Level up:

0-1: A scratch to my pride.

2-3: I see room for improvement.

4-5: ...

6-7: (teary eyes & smile) Oh, this is wonderful!

0-1 with stats capped: No more room for improvement.

Class Change: Adjusting my style...again.

Start of battle support:

"You need my help? Fine."

"Don't ask why, but I'm helping you!"
"Ready, Teacher?" (only Laslow)

"My sword is yours." (Royals minus Corrin and Azura)

Dual Attack:

"An opening? I'll take it!"

"You're welcome!"

"Assist!"

Dual Guard:

"You're welcome."

"I'm not a shield, you know!"

"Please don't die on me!" (only Laslow/S-rank)

"You almost died there!" (only when it would have been a lethal hit)

Critical/skill:

"I. Win."

"I'm a boy with a passion."

"You suck at your job."

"By the way, good night."

End battle:

"Done."

"Victory."

"I'm not dying today."

"Good game."

Event tile:

"Waste not, want not." (Item pick up)

"Snuck in a few sword strikes on a tree" (Exp/wexp)

Death: "In the end...this...was the best I could get."

Retreat: "Can't...fight...must..retreat..."

[spoiler=Battle theme]

Edited by Gardener of Hakugyokurou

I'll take a shot at a semi-self-insert. First time I've built a Fire Emblem character so the stats may be a bit unbalanced, but not intentionally.

Name: Thomas

Starting Class: Mercenary

Class set: Mercenary, Fighter, Knight

Growths: 45% HP, 35% Strength, 0% Magic, 25% Skill, 45% Speed, 30% Luck, 45% Defense, 15% Resistance

Mods: +1 HP, +1 Strength, -2 Magic, -1 Skill, +1 Defense

Personal Skill: Black and White - +2 Damage Dealt when paired with a Hoshidian character, -2 Damage Taken when paired with a Nohrian character

Route: Revelations only

Recruitment: Joins after chapter 10 of Revelations due to hearing of Corrin's plans to stop the war without joining Nohr or Hoshido.

Appearance: Messy short hair, around 5' tall, Green eyes, medium build, often frowning.

Supports

Female: Rinkah, Kagero, Felicia, Azura, Scarlet, Kaden, Hinoka, Sakura, Setsuna, Hana, Elise, Selena, Beruka

Male: Kaze, Saizo, Arthur, Jacob, Shura, Azama, Takumi, Hinata, Subaki, Leo, Benny, Kaden

Description

A young man raised by a mother from the Hoshidian Army and a father from the Nohrian army, who fled to neutral Izumo to raise him. After hearing their stories of war between the two nations and hearing of their refusal to compromise, he vowed never to support either country. He often wanders off alone, and has strong opinions on events around him, often giving advice or making comments even when they are not asked for. He is quick to anger but also quick to forgiveness.

The one who gets into the most arguments in the entire army.

Quotes

Critical quotes- "You chose to fight, but you won't fight anymore!" "You're an obstacle to be removed!" "Your goodbyes were permanent!"

Attack stance- "I will help remove the threat." "Enemies must get out of our way, or get into a grave!" "I intend to make my actions matter!"

Guard Stance- "Watch it!" "I can deal with this." "It's all under control!"

Level Up

0-1: "I haven't really changed, have I?"

2-3: "Something's different."

4-5: "I think I'm doing pretty well."

6-7: "I'm performing far above average right now, aren't I!"

Upon hitting cap for all growths: "I don't think there's much more I can do."

Class change: "I'll go into whatever role will help end the war faster."

End Battle: "Glad that's over." "Let's keep moving."

Item Pickup: "One man's trash..."

EXP/Weapon EXP tiles: "I'll take an opportunity for training."

Death: "What a shame... I won't be able to see... the results of my work..."

Retreat: "I can't continue this and live, I'll leave for now..."

Edited by Cheesesteak

That's the quote button, not the edit button. Ooops.

Accidental double post, delete this one pls

Edited by Cheesesteak

Notice: This post was reformatted due to the forum upgrade. No real changes have been made to the original subject matter, some links may not function properly.

I sincerely need to stop putting too much thought into these, and I haven't even written out all the support convos. Anyways, an updated version of my "Marcus" character from You in Fire Emblem Awakening and the Introduce Your Kamui topics. While he shares similarities and knows the Awakening Trio, he is somewhat different from his previous incarnation.

(To those curious, I maybe put... 10-20 hours writing all this? Imagine developing a video game, and multiplying that time per character and whatnot, it gets insane! 14 Pages in Microsoft Word, go!)

Edit: Wow, apparently the original post is way too long. Guess I gotta cut it up into two separate posts...

* * * * * Character Sheet - Marcus, Dark Knight * * * * *

Name: Marcus
Class: Dark Knight
Level: 20
Reclass Options: Cavalier, Paladin, Great Knight, Mercenary, Hero, Bow Knight
Note: Despite being a Dark Knight, Marcus does not have innate access to the Dark Mage or Sorcerer classes. He does, however, have their skills learned. If he changes classes, he can always return to Dark Knight

Personal Skill: Forsaken – During battles, damage +5, damage received +5 (A weaker Life or Death)
Active Skills: Aether, Ignis, Swordfaire, Tomefaire, Renewal
Reserve Skills: Heartseeker, Malefic Aura, Vengence, Bowbreaker, Seal Magic, Lifetaker

Equipment:
- Duskfall (Unique Weapon – Weapon Rank: E Sword, Might 8 Hit 80, Crit 15, Avoid -10, Range 1-3, Worth: 0, Marcus Only, Magic Weapon // A sword imbued with the essence of moonlight.)
- Moonlight +4 (A forged Moonlight Tome, no unique name, not locked to Marcus)
- Elixir
- Talisman

Stats Modifiers
HP STR MAG SPD SKL LCK DEF RES
50(55) 28(30) 28(30) 28(30) 29(32) 25(29) 28(32) 28(32) (Join Stats / Max Stats)
+0 -2 -1 +2 +4 -2 -2 +2 (Modifiers)
25 25 20 20 35 15 15 15 (Growths)

Character Description: A mysterious knight from the Outrealms. Carries a hidden burden.

Roster Description: A stranger from the Outrealms. While a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, he tends to keep to himself and enjoys the simple wonders of nature. Writes and reads poetry. Born May 7th.

Support Options

- Corrin, Azura, Sakura, Orochi (Detailed Supports available!)

- Laslow, Odin, Selena (Marcus knows the three from Awakening. This Marcus is not the exact same Marcus from the previous topic, although they bear much in similarities.)

- Ophelia (Marcus goes along with Ophelia’s theatrics, but turns into serious conversation)

- Soleil (Soleil and Marcus hilarity, one of the lighter supports.)

- Mitama (Haiku versus poetry!)

- Caeldori (Marcus had a support with Cordelia in Awakening, and has one here with her Fates counterpart.)

- Arthur (Marcus versus JUSTICE, or unending positivity.)

- Elise (Marcus playing with Elise, with Marcus’ focus on children and family)

- Camilla (Marcus and the doting Camilla. May be a deep support on why Camilla is so doting.)

- Hinoka (Delving into Hinoka’s support of Corrin.)

Other Support Possibilities

- Xander, Ryoma, Leo, Takumi, Benny, Oboro

Notice: Marcus cannot achieve “S” Supports and shares the same conversation with either Avatar.

Ending: The Shattered Wanderer

“After the war, Marcus disappeared from official records. Some say he settled down on a grand estate between Hoshido and Nohr, but it was found to be abandoned and in disrepair. The fate of the man himself is unknown.

Character Theme: Terrible Fate – Theophany (Majora’s Mask)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlZvM8XAvp8

Battle Theme: Cleric Beast - Bloodborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

Level Up Quotes:
- 0 to 1: “Things never change, do they?”
- 2 to 3: “A modest development.”
- 4 to 5: “Apparently I still have much to learn.”
- 6+: “Hmm, it feels like I’m breaking mortal limits…”
- 0 to 1, capped: “I am merely human, this power is sufficient.”
- Class Change: “Let us try something else…”

Battle Quotes:
- Dual Support
-- “Forward!”
-- “Show no weakness.”
-- “I’m counting on you.”
-- “Are you prepared?”
- Dual Strike
-- “I shall assist.”
-- “Miss me?”
-- “En guarde!”
- Dual Guard
-- “Are you unharmed?”
-- “Not on my watch.”
-- “Careful now!”
- Defeated Enemy
-- “It is done.”
-- “Target eliminated.”
-- “A pity.”
- Partner Defeats Enemy
-- “Well done.”
-- “Excellent work.”
-- “Much appreciated.”
- Critical Hit
-- “You should have reconsidered…”
-- “You have met a terrible fate…”
-- “Farewell, and good night…”
-- “Do not fear, Death is near…”
- Defeated: “I have been bested...”
- Death: “I see Death, and it cannot wait. Alas, I…”
- Retreat: “It seems I had made a miscalculation… I must take my leave.”

My Castle – Shopkeeper Quotes:
- Notes: Marcus will not be found at Milk, Cabbage, Berry, Bean or Peach gathering spots.

- Shop: “Welcome to this humble shop! How may I be of service?”
- Armory: “We may not be the best, but it is high quality. What would you like?
- Smithy: “A shame this smithy only improves equipment and not forge them…”
- Einherjar Shop: “…Forgive me, I was lost in thought. How may I help you?”
- Accessory Shop: “Fashion is not my forte. If you have something in mind, let me know.”

- Lottery, Welcome: “Come to test your luck? Give it a whirl!”
- Lottery, Gold: “A jackpot! Some wait their entire lives for such a break…”
- Lottery, Silver: “Congratulations on your win! Best of luck to your future endeavors.”
- Lottery, Bronze: “Hey, at least sometimes the simple prizes are the best ones.

- Mess Hall, Welcome: “Believe it or not, I’m a pretty good chef. What would you like?”
- Mess Hall, Cooking: “Very well. I’ll be back!”
- Mess Hall, Presentation: “Here it is! I hope you enjoy it.”
- Mess Hall, Best Food: “I dare say, this is a masterpiece! May I inquire about the cook and the recipe?”
- Mess Hall, Okay Food: “Not bad, but I’ve had better. Still, it is fulfilling, I suppose.”
- Mess Hall, Bad Food: “If it looks good, eat it. This does not look good at all…”

- Hot Springs: Marcus will not visit the Hot Springs.

- Generic Dialogue: “How else may I assist you?”

- Prison, Welcome: “For some reason, I find it fitting to be assigned to a prison…”
- Prison, Persuade: “If I must. Let us see what I can do.”

- Arena, Welcome: “Battle is one way to get thoughts off one’s mind. Shall we?”
- Arena, Support: “I am at your side!
- Arena, Success: “My mind was clear. A sound victory, yes?”
- Arena, Failure: “Forgive me, my mind was elsewhere… Next time, perhaps?”

- Mines: “I can dig and dig for hours. Here’s some gems I’ve found during my excavations.”
- Mines, Sapphire: “Ah, Sapphires. Blue is my favorite color, you know! Here, these are some spares.”

- Spring: “I guess it’s foolish to be still be collecting these, but old habits die hard… Here are some extra that I managed to obtain.”
- Spring, Jade: “Please, take these off of me. I do not wish to be reminded of my fate…”

- Meat: “I always wanted to try and go hunting. Here’s some meat from my latest haul.”
- Wheat: “Sometimes I can just fall into these golden fields and forget about it all… Oh, you wanted your wheat, right? Here.”
- Fish: “Nothing like relaxing and going fishing. Although, I prefer the Nohrian way…”
- Daikon: “I have no idea what this stuff is. You know what this stuff is?”
- Rice: “I think I rather eat rice than be out here harvesting it…”

My Castle – Shopping Quotes

- Buy: “What is required?”
- Sell: “What must be sold?”
- Buy, Shopkeeper: “Buying from myself… Eh, it works.”
- Sell, Shopkeeper: “Well, this is not awkward at all…”
- Smithy: “I appreciate the thought, but my weapons should be enough.”

My Castle – General Quotes

- My Room: Marcus is greyed out and cannot be invited to My Room, but if the player tries anyway, they get a message saying Marcus politely refuses Corrin’s request.

- Accessories: Marcus will not ask for accessories in My Castle. However, he can still wear them as normal by visiting the Accessory Shop.

- Idle: “And so the morning light came to pass // As the sunlit sky watches over…”
- Idle: “ Warriors seeking their final breath // Amongst the stars and grace of the moon…”
- Idle: “Listening on my poems, are you? I hope you enjoyed them for what they are.”

- Idle: “Forgive me. I was lost in thoughts, all alone, as some might say…”

- Found Item: “This may prove to be useful…”
- Surge: “Yes… A storm is brewing…”
- EXP: “Interesting, that, I did not know…”
- WEXP: “…Why am I training again?”

- Team Up, Ask: “Should you require aid in battle, I will be happy to provide it.”
- Team Up, Response: “Very well. Let us work together.”

- Hobby, Ask: “If I may inquire, what do you do after battle?
- Hobby, Response: “I retire to my quarters and work on various odds and ends.”

- Other Castle, Idle: “I fear you have mistaken me for someone else. Excuse me.”
- Other Castle, Gathering: “Hail, wanderer. Here, take this for your journey.”

- Avatar Birthday: “Happy Birthday to you, (Corrin).”
- Self Birthday: “And so another year passes…”

Downloadable Content Quotes:

Boo Camp – “I fear that I have little to be afraid of nowadays. There are far more pressing matters to attend to than basic fear…”
Ghostly Gold – “I would have preferred if you showed up at night, during my normal hours, but you just had to wait for daylight, didn’t you? No matter, this will be handled soon enough.”
Museum Melee – “One day, perhaps some of my weapons and armor will end up here. Today is not that day. To arms!”

* * * * * Recruitment Chapter - Weeping Rose * * * * *

Route: All

Requirements:
1: Marcus’ paralogue is playable as soon as Azura becomes part of Corrin’s party. However, the enemies within this chapter have “set stats” instead of scaling with the player, so it is advisable to play this paralogue near endgame.
2: Marcus is an NPC during this chapter. He must survive as an NPC, and should he live, he will join with the player.

(Introduction)

Music: Vacant Cradle

Backdrop: Black Screen
Corrin: “No… It can’t be…”
Azura: “Corrin…”

(Transition to Battle Map. It is similar to the Prologue, with almost the entire cast of Hoshido and Nohr on opposite ends of the battlefield, prepared to fight one another. However, this time, they are all under the influence of Anakos, and Marcus and his small band are fighting on the bridge, holding off the assault on both sides.)

Marcus: “Azura! You will pay for what you have done to this realm!”
V!Azura: “I only did as I was asked. I had no choice in the matter…”
Marcus: “Lies! You have fallen under that dragon’s influence! By my honor, I’ll-“
H!Corrin: “Slay him already and be done with it. Why is your side holding back?”
N!Corrin: “I still believe we can somehow convince him to stand down without violence…”
V!Azura: “Corrin, both of you, please. Please, end this already. He has caused so much harm…”
Marcus: “Form up! We shall stop her rampage here and now!”

Azura: “This isn’t right. Something is very wrong here.”
Corrin: “All of this is hurting my head. It seems familiar, yet so different. I know these fighters, they are from Hoshido and Nohr. Look, there’s Xander and Ryoma, but they look different! None of this is making any sense!”
Azura: “Corrin, they might look like us and people we know, but they are completely different entities. Perhaps we should flee while we still can…”

V!Azura: “It seems we have visitors. After the upstart is dealt with, focus on them next.”
Azura: “It looks like we have been spotted.”
Corrin: “I guess we don’t have time to ask questions. However, these enemies do seem to be a lot stronger than we have ever faced.”
Azura: “We can always fall back, Corrin. Time flows differently in the Outrealms, we can come back later if you wish.”

V!Azura = Vallite Azura. This Azura has fallen under Anakos’ influence and is hostile.
H!Corrin = “Hoshido Corrin”. A default male Corrin who has fallen under Azura’s control.
N!Corrin = “Nohr Corrin”. A default female Corrin who has fallen under Azura’s control.

(To Battle Preparations Screen)

Objective: Defeat Boss (V!Azura)
Recruitment Criteria: Marcus must survive as an NPC. His soldiers are expendable.

Map Music: Thorn in You

Boss: V!Azura (Dancer, Capped Stats, +7 Blessed Lance // Dragonskin, Hit & Avoid +20, Renewal, Miracle)

The map is similar in layout to the paralogue, but enlarged to accommodate all of the units as well as give more tactical options for the player. Almost the entire cast of Fates shows up in this chapter as hostiles, and all of them are promoted and have skills that complement their personality. V!Azura is on the very bottom of the map, while H!Corrin is to the east with the Hoshido army and N!Corrin to the west with Nohr’s forces. The player starts at the top of the map while Marcus and his NPC forces are stuck on the bridge and its immediate surroundings. Marcus fields promoted Generics that are near stat cap, featuring a blend of Hoshido, Nohr, and Outrealm (Witch and Ballistician) classes.

The two opposing Corrins wield the max Yato from Birthright and Conquest respectively. The Dragon’s Veins to drain the river are still present. As for the NPCs, saving them is extremely difficult, but should they be saved, they will offer to join your army as Einherjar cards. If declined, they offer a random statbooster instead. With this is mind, this map contains perhaps the only method to get Witch and Ballistician generics in your army, provided they survive.

Before V!Azura can be killed, N!Corrin and H!Corrin need to be slain first. Afterward, V!Azura can be defeated, but this triggers phase 2 of the battle.

In Phase 2, V!Azura warps to the top of the map (the original player starting position), begins to sing End of All (Below), which will replace the original map theme, and resurrect H!Corrin and N!Corrin, granting them Divine Shield. In addition, she will open up summoning gates on the edge of the map that summons in an endless supply of Invisible Army units. Any existing foes on the map will still be present. V!Azura herself will gain the Warp ability, which is annoying as it sounds. She will use it to its full effectiveness, and will make sure that not too much harm will come to her as she warps around the map refreshing enemies.

Real Azura counters the song by warping the entire party to the bottom part of the map in the same formation as in Battle Preparations, and “resets” to the Player Phase. Eventually, the Real Azura will close off the summoning gates one by one if the player takes too long, leaving V!Azura alone on the map.

Defeating V!Azura here will complete the chapter, there is no need to defeat either Corrin this time. Congratulations!

Map Dialogues

NPC Phase – Turn 1

Marcus: “It seems there are others fighting here as well. Let us hope they are friendly to our cause.
Marcus: “We shall hold out here at the bridge! If those two armies combine, they may become unstoppable! We must remain defiant! To battle!”

Corrin talks to Marcus

Corrin: “Hey there – whoa!”

(Sword Slash SFX, Dodge SFX)

Marcus: … My apologies, it seems I have mistaken you for someone similar.
Marcus: “By the looks of you, you do not seem to belong here. If you wish to stop Azura from conquering this realm and others, then lend me your swords. Otherwise, fall back to safety wherever you came from.”
Corrin: “…I’m sorry?”
Marcus: “You really are a piece of work. Will you stay or will you go?”
Corrin: “Um…”
Marcus: “Nevermind. Do whatever it is you do. This is battlefield, not a chatroom. Be off.”
Corrin: “I can’t even think straight right now. Maybe Azura might have some answers.”

Azura talks to Marcus

Azura: “Hello.”
Marcus: “… You are not the Azura I am looking for. If you value your safety, please keep your distance until after the battle.”
Azura: “What has happened here? These soldiers look like-“
Marcus: “There have fallen under the influence of Anakos. This entire Outrealm is lost, and others may fall to his madness should he continue his onslaught. I am here to try and stop that from happening.”
Azura: “Impossible…”
Marcus: “You look surprised that I can speak of such matters directly. No matter, there is an army I need to deal with. If we survive, I can talk of more details later.”
Azura: “Please, don’t speak of it any more. It is not safe…”
Marcus: “… I had hoped you would understand somewhat, but it seems I was mistaken. It seems I must handle this on my own then. Farewell.”
Azura: “How can he talk about it without hesitation? I must learn more about this character…”

Marcus fights H!Corrin

H!Corrin: “Well, look who has come to play. Any last words?”
Marcus: “You have betrayed your family for your birthright, and then your bloodline to Anakos. I suppose such naivety is to be expected when you are locked up in an isolated fortress for your early years.
H!Corrin: “Silence! Garon is no more, and you will soon join him!”

Marcus fights N!Corrin

N!Corrin: “Why did it have to be this way…”
Marcus: “Lay down your weapons, it is not too late to surrender.”
N!Corrin: “No! I will not waver! I was defenseless to stop Cheve, but I will not let your rampage continue!”
Marcus: “How can you be so blind to your own actions…”

Marcus fights V!Azura (Round 1)

Marcus: “So, puppetmaster. How fare you this fine day?”
V!Azura: “You know nothing, knight. You only delay the inevitable, and soon, the children will be next. Nothing will stop me from building my utopia.”
Marcus: “As long as there are astral travelers, some will rise up against you. There will be no peace for you, Anakos.”
V!Azura: “I should discard this mortal shell and show you my true power, but I’m in a playful mood. Shall we dance?”

V!Azura Defeated (Phase Transition)

V!Azura: “Did you think it would be this easy? I have far more power than you can imagine!”
(V!Azura warps to the top of the map and fills up her HP.)
V!Azura: “Behold!”
(V!Azura creates Summon Gates and resurrects the two opposing Corrins.)
V!Azura: “Now, face me, if you dare!”

Marcus fights V!Azura (Round 2)

Marcus: “Can’t stand and fight? What happened to that advantage of yours?”
V!Azura: “If those outsiders didn’t arrive, everything would have proceeded smoothly! I will destroy you! I will kill you!!”
Marcus: “I’m afraid I’m already dead, my dear, but you can try.”

Death Dialogue

Marcus Story Death: “And so it ends. I was such a fool to believe…”
V!Azura Final Death: “…Thank you. For… everything…”
H!Corrin Death: “Impossible! Hoshido, guide me to the light…”
N!Corrin Death: “No! Nohr, comfort me in this darkness…”

Victory (Marcus Dead)

Event Music: Warmth is Gone

Corrin: “All of this bloodshed. To think it could actually come to pass…”
Azura: “I’m sure he knew the consequences of his actions. He was outnumbered from the beginning, perhaps it was his fate to fall in battle.”
Corrin: “No! There has to be a way to avert this! Azura, tell me! Is there a way?”
Azura: “Corrin… There is no way. I’m sorry.”
Corrin: “…”
Azura: “Remember, Corrin, this is just an Outrealm. Our world can still be saved. Remember that.”
Corrin: “You’re right. Let us return and save our world. Everyone, I’m coming home, please, just wait for me…”

Victory (Marcus Alive)

Event Music: Watery Music Box

Marcus: “At last, it is over. To think I’ll have aid from different travelers that happen to resemble our opponents, I thank you.”
Marcus: “I apologize for getting you involved in this and perhaps my rude behavior. It probably was not easy fighting against people you may know and love. That, and I was more focused on the battle than idle chatter.”
Corrin: “It’s okay. There’s no need to apologize, we just happen to be in the right places at the right time, is all.”
Marcus: “Perhaps. But now that this threat is over, my wandering will likely continue.”
Azura: “What do you mean, wandering?”
Marcus: “I left my home world years ago. Since then, I’ve traveled far and wide, Outrealm to Outrealm, world to world, so on and so forth. The details of such matters is best left to Anna, but you’ll have to find the right one, I’m afraid. Given the number of Annas out there-“
Corrin: “Right. Hey, how about you join up with us for a while? We could use a knight of your skill.”
Azura: “…”
Marcus: “I suppose I could stick around for a while if you would have me.”
Corrin: “Great! Thank you for joining us.”
Corrin: “Um… I just realized, we have not properly introduced ourselves. My name is Corrin.”
Azura: “Azura.”
Marcus: “My name is Marcus. My sword is yours.”

Other Notes:
- All characters have a dialogue when facing themselves in battle.
- Corrin has dialogues with his other two selves as well as V!Azura. Of course, he is dialogue with his siblings as well.
- The Royal Siblings have dialogues with themselves and each other, including those of the opposing kingdom.
- The Awakening Trio have dialogues with themselves as well as the corrupted variants of their companions.

Edited by Sire
Reformatting due to forum upgrade

Notice: This post has been reformatted due to the forum upgrade. Not much has changed of the original subject material.

Notice 2: This section is separate from my main post due to text limits per post. These support conversations and other dialogue is for my character "Marcus", who was featured in my previous post.

* * * * * Support Conversations & Other Dialogue * * * * *

Terrible Fate – Custom My Castle Conversation

Event Music: Terrible Fate – Theophany (Majora’s Mask)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlZvM8XAvp8

Marcus: “...The moon shines brightly on this night. The stars and their constellations, the moonlit fields, all this while resting under this ancient oak tree. It always seems to be a beautiful place like this, no matter where I go.”
Marcus: “I wonder, if we were to connect the stars here, it would resemble…”
Marcus: “…”
Marcus: “Perhaps I should have just stayed in my tent, but even then…”
Azura: “What did you see?”
Marcus: “I saw a family. A father, a mother, and two children. Ridiculous, I know, to think of something abstract like lines triggering such a vivid image, but that is what I saw.”
Azura: “I see. Family is an important thing. Corrin is suffering from it right now, trying to set things right with his family. Being torn between his blood and those who raised him, it isn’t easy.”
Marcus: “I do not speak of that sort of family. I speak of raising one, and not of this crazy practice of shoving your children in a pocket dimension. I want to see them grow and mature, guide them by my own hand. To know the warmth of a loving wife…”
Marcus: “My apologies, I speak out of place. You need not hear my troubles.”
Azura: “No, it is fine. Please, continue.”
Marcus: “Nay. Besides, it is likely time to return back to camp. Farewell.”
Azura: “I wonder… Did he have someone dear to him back home? Why would he leave his home world?”
Azura: “Marcus, who just who are you?”

Marcus x Azura C

Azura: “Marcus, I would like to talk to you.”
Marcus: “Very well. What would you like to know?”
Azura: “That world we found you in. There was someone like me there. Did I really cause all of that to happen?”
Marcus: “You have done nothing wrong Azura. You should not account for the actions of some alternative being of yourself. While that Azura of that particular world doomed it, I hope you are wise enough for that not to come to pass here.”
Azura: “Yes, I hope so too.”
Marcus: “Anything else you wish to discuss?”
Azura: “Straight and to the point, aren’t you?”
Marcus: “Forgive me, I am not much for idle chatter. Things used to be different before, but now…”
Azura: “What is different?”
Marcus: “You need not be concerned with me, Azura. I have made it this far on my own, and will likely continue to do so. Besides, it’s just been seven years. What’s another seventy?”
Azura: “Marcus…”

Marcus x Azura B

Azura: “Hi Marcus. I’ve been digging through the logs and rosters, and-“
Marcus: “And you failed to find much information about me, is that correct?”
Azura: “Yes, that is correct. I know you are not from here, but surely there had to be some form of documentation.”
Marcus: “Anna knows me enough that I don’t need proper documents. Besides, I prefer being invisible and having somewhat of a quiet life.”
Azura: “Yet you fight with such reckless abandon on the battlefield. I’ve never seen anyone be so possessed by something. Why do you fight?”
Marcus: “…I have the right to remain silent on that matter. It would be best if you did not know.”
Azura: “How can I help you if you don’t tell me what is going on?”
Marcus: “Azura, I am far beyond any source of help. I once met a woman who believed fate could be changed, and yes, she did manage to change fate. Alas, there will always be consequences for those actions. After all, who benefits from the updated fate, the person who changed it, or those living there?”
Azura: “You speak in riddles, Marcus. Can you make some sort of sense?”
Marcus: “In short, a world was destroyed. Parents were killed, but the children survived. However, that world has fallen to dark forces. So, an important heroine travels back in time and changes fate, so that the good guys prevail. However, she is from the future, and her infant self is present in the timeline. Who benefits? The infant, or the heroine that changed fate? The future world is likely still in ruin, even though fate was changed in a different timeline.
Marcus: “I’ll leave that for you to think about. Until next time.”
Azura: “Wait, so did you- Marcus, come back here!”

Marcus x Azura A

Marcus: “I figured you would come sooner or later.”
Azura: “Did you go back in time and change fate? What happened?”
Marcus: “Azura, it was but a story of a girl and a couple kids that I knew. The message was simple, yes, fate was changed, but the past remains the same. The damage can never be undone.”
Azura: “Then go and change your fate! It’s simple, right? Look, if Corrin can do it, so can you!”
Marcus: “I cannot.”
Azura: “Why!?”
Marcus: “My fate is to die on the battlefield, Azura. Nothing more. So, until the day I fall in battle, I help out those in need. Yes, this includes fighting against impossible odds, like the situation you found me in. I have been abandoned, and have nothing left but my skills at fighting. And so, I fight for others, so that their dreams could come to pass, as mine are long gone. Is this a satisfactory answer?”
Azura: “Then surely there is another fate in store. You don’t have to fall in battle, Marcus!”
Marcus: “Time does not always heal wounds, Azura. Wounds left untreated fester and become infected, causing more harm than if if it was not dealt with immediately.
Azura: “Then perhaps I could sing, let me-“
Marcus: “No. Save your strength, I know how using the amulet drains you.”
Marcus: “There is nothing more to discuss. Farewell, Azura.”
Azura: “Why won’t he listen to reason? Is there anyone in this army that he will listen to?”

Marcus x Corrin C

Marcus: “Corrin, you called for me?”
Corrin: “Yes. It seems you are one of the strongest soldiers in this army, so I wanted to match my skills to yours.”
Marcus: “I beg your pardon?”
Corrin: “Marcus, may we duel? As a leader, I must remain strong both in mind and physical form. I figured training with you may help foster my growth.”
Marcus: “…You seem to be better off than the rest of the army, Corrin. I fail to see why you need further training.”
Corrin: “Wait, what?”
Marcus: “Corrin, it is natural for leaders to be more powerful than their subordinates. Unless you deliberately wanted to keep yourself off of the battlefield, chances are you can hold your own with even your elder brothers.”
Corrin: “…”
Marcus: “I’m sorry, Corrin, but I cannot help you. You must find another way.”
Corrin: “Marcus, wait!”
Corrin: “I guess I should have approached him differently than offer training. Almost everything I do works with the others, so why is he different?”
Corrin: “Oh well, next time!”

Marcus x Corrin B

Marcus: “Ah, Corrin, doing your usual patrols I see.”
Corrin: “Yes.”
Marcus: “Tell me, what was is like to be locked up in that fortress of yours?”
Corrin: “Oh, you mean the Northern Fortress? Yeah, it was a bit out of the way, but it wasn’t too bad.”
Corrin: “Xander, Camilla, Leo, and Elise would visit all the time. Then, I also had Felecia, Flora, and Jakob to keep me company. Then there’s Gunter too!”
Corrin: “While I couldn’t go anywhere else, I didn’t feel alone. I always had someone there for me when I needed them. Somehow, I want to reunite everyone. I see everyone sitting together at the same table, eating the same food, it is a dream of mine.”
Marcus: “I see. One big happy family.”
Corrin: “Exactly! I just hope I’m doing the right thing…”
Marcus: “I’m sure if you follow your heart, you cannot go astray. At any rate, you probably should continue your patrols.
Corrin: “Right! Thanks for the talk, Marcus!”
Marcus: “Until next time.”

Marcus (if Birthright or Conquest): “…I fear you will not earn your happy ending down this road, Corrin. At any rate, I hope you will be grateful for what you have gained nonetheless.”

Marcus (if Revelations): “I’m sure that dream will one day become a reality. Keep focused on that goal, Corrin. You’ll get there, in time…”

Marcus x Corrin A

Corrin: “Marcus, I’m coming in!”
Corrin: “Wait… what’s with all of these plates and silverware? Why is it arranged for four people? I never see anyone else with Marcus-“
Marcus: “Corrin.”
Corrin: “Ah! Oh, sorry for intruding on you. I just wanted to talk to you about something private.”
Marcus: “I see.”
Corrin: “I’m sorry if I stumbled into anything I shouldn’t have. Um…”
Marcus: “Please, sit. Make yourself at home.”
Marcus: “Now, what do you wish to discuss?”
Corrin: “Well, it’s about the grand feast. I hope to throw a party after the war is over, but I don’t know how exactly to set everything up. Azura said you may be good at this whole family thing, so…”
Marcus: “Well, I imagine there will be a long table, with the plates and silverware arranged for each individual. Then, there will be various foodstuffs in the middle, and it would be passed around as the family enjoys the festivities. Of course, you could always have the servants involved, but-“
Corrin: “No servants. I just want to spend more time with my siblings.”
Marcus: “A noble goal. Now, if you want some ideas…”

(Fade to black, then fade back in.)

Corrin: “Thanks for everything! It was very insightful, I never knew you were this knowledgeable about such matters.
Marcus: “Think nothing of it.”
Corrin: “Well, I’ll be off. Thank you again, Marcus! I hope you do well with your family!”
Marcus: “Yes… yes I will, Corrin. Best of luck to you.”

Marcus x Orochi C

Marcus: “Forgive me, but I would like another reading.”
Orochi: “Again? This is the third time this week. Are you sure you are not just coming here for me?”
Marcus: “The reading, if you please.”
Orochi: “Well, I tried. Very well, pick three cards.”
Marcus: “Done.”
Orochi: “My, my... It’s the same result as before. You know what this means, do you not?”
Orochi: “Look, great fortune awaits you, Marcus. It is here in the cards, and the cards do not lie. You don’t need to be worried about anything. Money, fame, love, it’s all here. All of your wishes will come true! I have never seen a man be so blessed.”
Orochi: “Come on now. Smile a little. You practically won the jackpot! Go spend the night frolicking around town. It’ll do you good.”
Marcus: “Thank you for the reading, Orochi. That will be all.”
Orochi: “Sometimes I wonder…

Marcus x Orochi B

Orochi: “This looks bad. Are you sure you want me to continue reading it?”
Marcus: “I need to know the truth. All of it.”
Orochi: “All right…”
Orochi: “I see a failed union between a man and woman. A loved vase, now shattered into a million pieces. I see an empty void, one that is bottomless as the ocean. I am sorry, Marcus, but this is what the cards say.”
Marcus: “I-I see… Very well, so this is how it will be.”
Marcus: “Again, thank you for the reading. I suppose some things will never change.”
Orochi: “What do you mean?”
Marcus: “It is nothing, Orochi. Just a simple condition I am cursed with, nothing more.”
Orochi: “Now, if there is a curse-“
Marcus: “I must depart. Once more, I thank you for your services.”
Orochi: “What was that all about?”

Marcus x Orochi A

Orochi: “Marcus, it seems you don’t come by to visit anymore. Did I do something to offend you? A fortune, perhaps?”
Marcus: “Nay, you were just reading the cards. You did nothing wrong.”
Orochi: “It was that bad fortune I gave you, wasn’t it? Well, truth to be told, I-”
Marcus: “Don’t worry about it Orochi. The cards are randomly picked, there’s nothing really mystical about them. The reader simply assigns generic meanings to the cards and then twists them to impart some form of impact to the customer. I know how it works.”
Orochi: “Marcus, the bad reading I gave you was fake. I rigged it.”
Marcus: “Say that again?”
Orochi: “The reading was fake. I wanted to know how you would react if I gave you a bad fortune. It seems the results were a lot dire than I had anticipated. I am sorry.”
Orochi: “It is true what I have said before, that I have never seen a man so blessed by the cards. Truly, something good is coming. I believe that.”
Marcus: “…The only reason I visited was to get that positive feedback. Something good to keep me going. Something that said, ‘hey, everything is going to be okay. Good things are coming.’ When a man loses his mind, he will begin to believe in almost anything that brings comfort to him. I chose to believe in cards.”
Orochi: “Do you believe in the cards?”
Marcus: “Even if the results were real, I would have a hard time believing them. I tire of hearing of positive signs. I always praise and that good things will come, but never see any positive results. I have been like this too long, Orochi. Good signs or no, even if they were to come to pass, I may not be alive to see them.”
Orochi: “…”
Marcus: “I also know the different meanings and perspectives. While a failed union may initially seem bad, it may be twisted in a positive light that may grant a man a second chance. The love that repairs a shattered vase is greater than that which took the vase for granted when it was whole. The damage may be done, the void all consuming, but perhaps there could be some form of happy reunion…”
Orochi: “I think you lost me. Say that again?”
Marcus: “Nothing. It is a rambling of a madman. Draw me three cards, but don’t tell me what they are. When next we meet, I’ll know what you have learned. Farewell, Orochi.”
Orochi: “Well, might as see what fate has in store…”
Orochi: “…!”
Orochi: “No way… It’s the same three…”

Marcus x Sakura C

Marcus: “Excuse me, Sakura?”
Sakura: “Eep! Ah, sorry. Um… Are you looking for me?”
Marcus: “Yes. You are a priestess, are you not?”
Sakura: “Well, yes, I am. Wh-Why do you ask?”
Marcus: “I know this practice may not be common in Hoshido, but I have a confession to make.”
Sakura: “What is it you need?”
Marcus: “I just need someone to listen to an old man, that is all.”
Sakura: “But you are not old…”
Marcus: “Perhaps on the outside. But I feel old. It is difficult to explain.”
Sakura: “I-I see. Well, um, when will we do this confession?”
Marcus: “Perhaps at some later date. I fear that my appearance may frighten you. Sometimes it is customary for the speaker and listener to not see each other during confessions, so perhaps we could arrange something like that.”
Sakura: “If you say so…”
Marcus: “Thank you Sakura. I just hope I’m not making a mistake…”

Marcus x Sakura B

Sakura: “I am ready.”
Marcus: “Very well.”
Marcus: “I am a monster, a covetous beast, who desires another man’s wife for my own.”
Sakura: “!!!”
Marcus: “She is not in this army. She is from whence I once came from, my former home. She is everything to me. I always wish for her happiness and that she will be safe, I wish for her dreams to come true, I just want her happy. And yet, every time we meet, it seems all I do is cause her trouble.”
Sakura: “…”
Marcus: “I love her more than anything. And yet, it seems like she fears me. To be feared by someone who you love is a terrible feeling. Yet, what am I but an insane fool? I tried multiple times, and failed completely. Perhaps there were countless chances beforehand, and I missed them all. If so, then I have no real desire to be here.”
Sakura: “Marcus…”
Marcus: “Everything is my fault. I don’t belong anywhere. It is selfish to want to be loved by someone, moreso when that love is seemingly one-sided. Who cares if I loved and cared for her for years, all that matters is when people meet, they settle down and learn to love each other then. What am I but a hopeless romantic?”
Marcus: “I am self-aware that my ideals do not match that of the world. People find others to fulfill their needs, that is normal. Stories are written about unreciprocated love and turned into plays and entertainment. But when these things are real, these are no mere stories. The agony and sleepless nights are very real.”
Marcus: “There is no beauty to save this beast. I am a lost cause. I care for no one else but her, even if by other standards she is just another fish in the sea. Grant me the goddess of love and paradise, and I would not care, for my love for this woman outweighs such trivialities. I have been abandoned, and still I crave for that warmth. I…”
Marcus: “Forgive me, Sakura. I should not be ranting all of this to you. Are you there?”
Marcus: “Sakura?”
Marcus: “…I’m an idiot. I have no right to be confessing my problems to a little girl, much less a princess of Hoshido. She doesn’t deserve this.”
Marcus: “I guess I’ll head back to my quarters and try to recover on my own… “
Sakura: “…”

Marcus x Sakura A

Sakura: “Marcus…”
Marcus: “Ah, Sakura. Sorry for the other day, I shouldn’t have asked you. It’s fine if you walked out, it would probably be the normal thing to do.”
Sakura: “I-I heard e-everything…”
Marcus: “…Then perhaps I should report myself to Ryoma for my misdeeds.”
Sakura: “No! Stay here!”
Sakura: “I think you are a good man. You are a knight, right? Honorable, chivalrous, romantic…”
Marcus: “(How does a princess of Hoshido know what a knight is like? What kind of stories does Azura tell Sakrua?)”
Sakura: You are always helping others. You take hits so they don’t have to. You always offer yourself up for sacrifice when it is called for.
Sakura: “I want you to stop doing that.”
Marcus: “May I ask why?”
Sakura: “You are just as important as anyone else here. It is an equal burden, you don’t have to carry it all yourself. We are here for you, Marcus. If you get hurt in battle, I’ll use my rod to heal you. We all work together, understand?”
Marcus: “I appreciate the sentiment, but I fear our ideals differ.”
Sakura: “What?”
Marcus: “As I said before, I am not of this world. I am a wanderer, and a wanderer I shall be. Likely, when this war is over, I will disappear and find someplace else that needs aid.”
Sakura: “You can just stop and settle down. Even if you invested everything into it, you can still stop.”
Marcus: “Sound advice, Sakura. However, I am self-aware of this. If this path leads to my own destruction, then so be it.”
Sakura: “No! You can’t do that!”
Marcus: “Technically, anything is possible. Can I find paradise elsewhere? Perhaps. Is it the normal and healthy thing to do? Perhaps. However, I am sticking to this path, right or wrong. A part of me still wants to believe everything will work out in the end.”
Sakura: “Then everything will be okay! So, what is the problem?”
Marcus: “The problem is if I am right in that I am forever damned. I called my fate years ago and tried everything to avert it, yet it came to pass. I wanted to be wrong. I so desperately wanted to be wrong…”
Marcus: “I am torn between two extremes. One part of fate says that I will become the happiest man in the world, that I will achieve great success, that everything will become happily ever after. The other part stats that I will die a premature death, and with all the negativity I have been exposed to, I am feeling my ultimate fate is leaning towards the latter.”

Sakura: “Believe, Marcus! You can do it! I know you can! You deserve a happy ending for everything you do!”
Marcus: “Do I? Perhaps that is a question for another time. At any rate, thank you for listening, Sakura.”
Sakura: “Of course. I-I’ll always be here!”

Edited by Sire
Reformatting due to forum upgrade

I understand where your coming from Sire. If I hadn't stopped myself my characters details would be almost as long as yours. Even though its a character I made for one my short stories.(Which i need to go back and revise after rereading)

I even went and read all the supports for your character. Gotta say I enjoyed it.

I'll give a shot too. It'll be fun.

Name : Mark

Starting Class : Mercenary

Starting level : 10

Secondary Class : Archer

Growths : 30% HP | 35% Strength | 5% Magic | 45% Skill | 60% Speed | 25% Luck | 25% Defense | 40% Resistance (without Class Growths)

Mods : -1 Str | 0 Mag | +1 Skl | +3 Spd | -1 Lck | -2 Def | +1 Res

Base stats : 26 HP | 11 Strength | 1 Magic | 13 Skill | 16 Speed | 8 Luck | 9 Defense | 12 Resistance | D Swords

Personal Skill : Fierce Opponent (When engaged by a enemy and can counter attack, Avoid +15 and Damage +2)

Route : Birthright/Revelation

Recruitement : With Scarlet (BR) | After chapter 13 (Rev)

As Enemy (Conquest Chap. 13) : (Adjacent to Scarlet)

Bow Knight lvl 1 | HP : 31 | Str : 14 | Mag : 2 | Skl : 17 | Spd : 20 | Lck : 9 | Def : 11 | Res : 15 | (+2 Skl, Spd, Res in Hard)

Skills : Strong Riposte (+ Swordfaire, +Bowfaire in Hard)

Weapons : Sword : C | Bow : C | Nohrian Blade, Killer Bow

[spoiler=Quotes]

Pre-battle Quote : "Nohrians Scum ! You're not going to trample on Cheve like you did to my brother ! Die !"

Defeated : "N-No ! I can't... go on... Sorry... Commander..."

Description : A young man who's fighting with the Cheve Resistance. He hates Nohr since its army killed his little brother. He has high respect for his Commander, Scarlet. Born May 18th.

Appearance :

787549Ben.png

Supports : All BR characters, Selena, Charlotte, Odin, Laslow, Xander, his child(s)

Quotes :

Critical Quotes : "You're not going anywhere !" | "Wrong try..." | "For the Knights !" | "I'll show you my nohrian part !"

Dual Support : "You're not alone on this !" | "Be ready !" | "I'll back you up !" | "Go !"

Dual Strike : "Oh, come on !" | "I'm here too, y'know !" | "I got it !"

Dual Guard : "It's not going to happen !" | "Hey, keep focus !"

Defeated Enemy : "There." | "Great." | "Who's next ?"

Partner Defeats Enemy : "Nice !" | "It was much harder than I tought..." | "Thanks !"

Defeated : "I... Impossible..."

Death Quote : "Brother... Commander... Sorry..."

Retreat Quote : "Uh !? Argh, it's bad ! Sorry, I must retreat..."

Level Up :

- 0~1 : "Am I that useless... ?"

- 2~3 : "I feel a little stronger."

- 4~5 : "I'm ready !"

- 6~7 : "Ah ah ! They'll see..."

- 0~1, capped : "I have reached the top !"

Class Change : "Be versatile is the key !"

Item Pick Up : "Hmm... Maybe for the Commander... ?"

Exp/Weapon Exp : "It seems I make some progress..."

Revelation Ch. 23 - VS Scarlet

Mark : "...Commander !? ...No, it's not you. It's a shame... I have so wanted to say goodbye to you... So... Thanks Commander. It's because I admired you I'll let you rest in peace... Now."

[spoiler=Some supports]Mark x Scarlet © :

Mark : Oh ! Hello Commander ! Always with the jewel stuff ?

Scarlet : Mmh ? Oh, hey Mark ! Yep, always. And you ? Always with the "no-no" about decorate your sword ?

Mark : I don't need that ! All I need, if you allow this expression, is to decorate it with my enemies' blood.

Scarlet : And it'll show that you're a blood-thirsty soldier.

Mark : Ugh... It's not like... I just...

Scarlet : AHAHAH ! Don't worry, I'm just teasing you. Just remember your goal, and keep your body and soul together.

Mark : Y-Yeah. I mean, of course. I think I'm just... in a hurry to see Cheve free of all that... Well... You know.

Scarlet : Of course. When this war will be over, we can finally stand tall. But that doesn't mean we can't rest. It will be important for the soul of yours.

Mark : I see... As you command, I suppose... Well, I'll see you later, Commander.

Scarlet : Okay ! See you !

(Mark leave)

Scarlet : ...

Scarlet : Maybe I can...

Mark x Scarlet (B) :

Mark : Commander, can I ask you a question ?

Scarlet : Mark ? What's with the angry face ?

Mark : Sorry to be rude, but did you really ask that ?

Scarlet : Something happen ?

Mark : Yeah. That.

Scarlet : What's with your sword ?

Mark : I don't know... this decoration perhaps ?

Scarlet : What about ? You don't like it ?

Mark : It's not like that ! I didn't see it until the last battle, and when I see it, it disturbed me !

Scarlet : Oh ? Sorry. But you looks fine, for someone who was disturbed in battle.

Mark : ...

Scarlet : Come on, where's your humor ? But it seems you fight well the last battle.

Mark ; ...Yeah... Somehow... I do won against my opponents...

Scarlet : Maybe that disturb it too ?

Mark : Maybe...

Scarlet : Heehee. You see that decorations aren't just for stylish purpose, now ?

Mark : Umph...

Scarlet : You sulk ? Really ? Ah ah ! You really don't like losing, didn't ya ?

Mark : ...

Scarlet : Ah ah... Here, give me your sword. I'll remove it.

Mark : ...Thanks...

Mark x Scarlet (A) :

Mark : Commander.

Scarlet : Hey Mark ! What's up ?

Mark : ...Can you teach me how decorate a weapon ?

Scarlet : ...Uh ? Is that really you, Mark ? You don't have a fever, didn't ya ?

Mark : Come on ! I'm serious !

Scarlet : I know, I know, just teasing you. So, Finally, you realised the power of the rocks ?

Mark : Er... I don't know... But I have think about it, and I realized that there was something nice to do with...

Scarlet : Go on.

Mark : I don't think it'll have as much effect as your... weird one, but... I think I'd like have our Resistance symbol on it...

Scarlet : You have called it weird ? Ah, no matter. It's all you, this kind of thing. Okay, I'll help you out !

Mark : Thanks, Commander.

Mark x Scarlet (S) :

Mark : Hello, Commander. I've finished the decoration.

Scarlet : Hey Mark ! Nice, let me see ! ...Oh, good work. That's a nice job !

Mark : It's all thanks to your instructions, Commander !

Scarlet : Hmm ? Something up ? You seem hesitant.

Mark : Ah, no, I was thinking... Ah, it's nothing. I have just done an other thing with the left rocks.

Scarler : Oh ? What it is ?

Mark : Hum... H-Here.

Scarlet : Is that... a ring ? You did it yourself ?

Mark : Yes... Its roughly done, but... I-I was thinking you'll like it...

Scarlet : It's lovely, for a self-made. I wasn't aware you're the kind of guy to offer a ring like that.

Mark : I-It's... because I like you...

Scarlet : ...Wait, what ?

Mark : I-I'm in love with you ! Since I rejoign the Resistance, I admired you, and, when I was thinking about your decorations the other day... I realized my feelings...

Scarlet : Wouah... It's the second time you surprised me.

Mark : Second time ?

Scarlet : Yeah. The first time was when we fought together for the first time. I haven't see anyone fighting like you. I was pleased to have you in my commands. I think I grow fond of you by the time.

Mark : Commander...

Scarlet : And now, you have called my little art "weird"...

Mark : S-Sorry ! It just, it doesn't suit me and...

Scarlet : Oh, come on Mark ! Can't you feel when I just kidding ? You must be accustomed to it if you want to live by my side.

Mark : Uh, sorry, Commander.

Scarlet : Ah, and no more "Commander", Mark.You're not longer one of my soldier.

Mark : Ah, yes, Scarlet. Thank you.

(Maybe I'll add up more infos later)

Edited by Ledrert

This looks fun!

Name: Cecil

Starting class: Archer

Secondary class: Fighter

Route: Nohr

Personal skil: Deadshot (If this unit has 90% or more hit on the enemy, damage +3 and crit +10)

Personal Growths (before class): HP 40%| Str 45%| Mag 0%| Skl 50%| Spd 50%| Lck 35%| Def 35%| Res 10%

Base Bow rank: D (+ halfway full)

Base stats: Level 9| HP 28| Str 11| Mag 0| Skl 15| Spd 13| Lck 7| Def 9| Res 2

Recruitment: Chapter 9, talk with Niles or Azura.

Supports: All Conquest females, Niles, Shura.

Description: An old friend of Niles born in the slums of Nohr. He fled to Hoshido at a young age, where he was taught the way of the bow by a well regarded archer. The prejudice he faced there made him doubt his allegiance, causing him to rejoin Nohr. The pickiest eater. Born March 18.

Don't feel quite like getting into the real stuff like battle quotes and supports, but I'd like my character to be a somewhat close figure from Niles' past, seeing as we know so little about it. Also needed to be a snowflake starting as a Hoshidan class in Nohr :P:. I wanted secondary class to be Outlaw, but then that would just take Niles' niche so I went with another slum appropriate class (Fighter).