Wearing Bath Towel / Bathing Suit

Rex Hasta

Why can you give it to male Kana, but not female? Aren't they the exact same age?

It might be because of the character models or something. Candace can't be given a bath towel at all (via the Accessory shop) due to her unique model.

It might be because of the character models or something. Candace can't be given a bath towel at all (via the Accessory shop) due to her unique model.

Female!Kana can wear a towel in the bath house just fine and in the Japanese version, you can give her a towel. So it's not like female!Kana has a unique model or anything (the only unique model she has, is her version of the Nohr Princess outfit).

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAABEVRT0rv_J-Q (Female!Kana in the normal Nohr underwear).

https://i.imgur.com/23GWDeo.jpg (Female!Kana in a towel).

Edited by December Knight

Male Kana and Female Kana are supposed to be the same age.

But the localization deemed Kana as underage, which is why they changed 99% of Kana's S-rank supports to platonic, when they were originally romantic in the Japanese version. And the localization team prolly decided that it was inappropriate to be able to give the "bathing suits" category to Female Kana.

Why can you give it to male Kana, but not female? Aren't they the exact same age?

because in western society we treat girls much more differently than boys

strange as Midori looks younger than her and she can equip the bath towel

Edited by Captain Karnage

because in western society we treat girls much more differently than boys

strange as Midori looks younger than her and she can equip the bath towel

Because Midori got the whole "technical adult" thing to allow Corrin to S rank her.

Kana doesn't have that going for them.

I'm still wondering how Shigure of all people is one of the people that would gladly accept that present.

Me too O__o

Xander, Arthur, and Yukimura's reactions are some of my faves XD I think some of those lines make more sense if you're giving them a swimsuit instead of a towel though.

So did EU cut the swimsuits? I honestly don't know why swimsuits are cut, even though you can still view the characters in their underwear, and Raider weapons (and Sophie's ability) exist still

Me too O__o

Xander, Arthur, and Yukimura's reactions are some of my faves XD I think some of those lines make more sense if you're giving them a swimsuit instead of a towel though.

So did EU cut the swimsuits? I honestly don't know why swimsuits are cut, even though you can still view the characters in their underwear, and Raider weapons (and Sophie's ability) exist still

Silly MapleRose, people don't wear swimsuits.

Especially not here in Southern Spain where you start sweating as soon as you leave the house. No siree.

I'm still wondering how Shigure of all people is one of the people that would gladly accept that present.

Probably because he's seen nude paintings that have artistic value before.

Geez, Yukimura's was brutal.

I love how both Azama and Niles are ready to go model for you, and the questions Anna's brings up for wanting an apparently suggestive item for her stores.

Anna apparently wants to open up her own Bathrealms. I mean, in Awakening's DLC, there's an Anna running an Outrealm for hot springs!

Geez, Yukimura's was brutal.

I was thinking some others were good until I got to him. That was just a good burn.

Azama's is also great. I love that man, he just goes along with it.

Probably because he's seen nude paintings that have artistic value before.

Shigure is so cute. That is exactly how an artist will react. I approve.

• 5 years later...
On 5/30/2016 at 7:47 PM, Rezzy said:

There was a glitch in the Japanese version that made it so that when f!kana put on the bath towel, she couldn’t take it off. So they “fixed” this in localized versions by making her unable to

Source

edit: my bad, didn’t know necroposting was banned. I’m new to this forum, haha. Just go ahead and delete this post

MODEDIT: nah you were nice about it i'm leaving it up

Edited by Integrity