PMU  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I NOT bring to Test 10, which is a FOW Map. Pick at least 5.

• Denning
    • THE BOULDER
    • Echidna
    • McCartney
    • Tethys
    • Bronze
    • Glen
    • Ross
    • Tana
    • Cormag
    • Natalie
    • Novala
    • Ai-ke

So, the first custom map we get has random reinforcements spawning everywhere, bad AI, and a rather boring layout. So... hoping for improvement in the future?

The... mysterious... future?

Yep, that sums it up. From what I've seen the other custom maps aren't too great layout-wise either, with one exception, but that one's a desert so I'm sure I'll hate it. It remains to be seen how they'll play.

P.S. I'm posting this from my phone right now. Currently at the airport, having just got off our last flight.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, just so you guys know, today is the day I return from vacation. We're expecting to be back home at around midnight EST. So it'll still be a while, and I'll probably go to bed first, but after that, I'll try and get an update on fe4 up, followed by this, after which I'll probably close the poll and get to work on Test 10. See you guys soon, I'll be sure to inform you guys when I've gotten home.

• 2 weeks later...

'Sup guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy playing The Sims 3 again. And it will probably be a while before I return to this, because it's my birthday and I finally got Fates today. So I'll be on hiatus for probably at least a few more weeks.

• 1 month later...

" Let's rape this place "

Batta our glorious leader, he can even rape such things as places. Does that mean he wipe out his dick in a room and can say he raped the room? Does he rape the toilet everytime he take a piss?