What Zelda characters do you wish had their own game?

EricaofRenais

I keep thinking about what Zelda characters I would want Nintendo to make a whole game about and how they could do it as a side story/sequel and I have four that I could see happening and being good if they did it right.

1) Have a game showing what happens to Zelda in the seven years Link is locked in the tower, show how she learns to fight and what she does to help her people while she is in hiding and help Link when he wakes up

2) make one about Midna, her kingdom looked like she was going to have her work cut out for her at the end of TP, she would be fighting Zant's followers and restoring the rest of her world to normal after she went back at the end of TP.

3) have one focused on Impa during the events right before and during SS, why she was chosen to protect Zelda what was going on on the ground and all the battles that Impa had to fight to get Zelda to the springs/protect her while she slept.

4) a game about Lorule show what happens after their Triforce is restored and maybe what caused its destruction in the first place as a back story, have Hilda and Ravio have to stop the mask wearing sect.

These are the ones I have thought out the most and I started thinking about them after people started asking for female Link because I would like Link to stay the way he is, but seeing a side story with a female character would be really cool and could still be part of the timeline without causing problems. So does anyone else have any ideas for a side game or a Zelda character that you would like to see have their own game?

Edited by EricaofRenais

Ravio. A lot can be done with his role in Lorule. Either post-restoration or even pre-restoration can work, detailing how things get fixed/how the heck he got the stuff normally found in perilous places, which given his personality could potentially be hilarious.

...Ravio's my favorite Zelda character.

Ganondorf has the esteem, the might and the fanbase to carry a game but he's also a villain and not a comical one like Bowser. There are a lot of ways you can have Bowser wrapped into events to save the world but that's very hard with Ganondorf.

A game about Zelda herself sounds great but I think having her be playable aside Link would be the very best option. I'd also give a lot to see more focus on Tetra.

Ravio has a very solid shot. He's also a hero, albeit a cowardly, has lots of items and his cowardly behavior would make a pretty interesting story arc in how he would handle a job as scary as that of a hero.

Playing as Ganondorf in HW made me really crave an action game starring him. It doesn't need to be too fancy, just something where Ganondorf runs around causing mayhem all around Hyrule.

I also think a spiritual sequel to Takt of Magic starring Cia would be a fun lower budget spinoff. Draw runes on the gamepad and lead your forces to victory on the battlefield.

I have a feeling that a game starring Zelda/Hilda/Midna/any other royal would be a "diplomacy" game. Unless they want to go back to Zelda's Adventure... no.

Regardless, I'd love to see their stories, and play as Ganondorf overtaking Hyrule, similar to HW.

uh... game themed around the skull kid from Majora's Mask

i want another game in termina mostly :P

EDIT: or maybe the Happy Mask Salesman

he might make an interesting game :)

Edited by animeapple

I'm biased, but I'd always be down to see a game featuring the Oracles in a starring role. Their limited appearances thus far have left them in relatively helpless capacities, rarely doing anything on their own, so it'd be nice to actually circumvent that a bit.

(Why couldn't we just get some Oracle saga representation in Hyrule Warriors for crying out loud?)

I'm biased, but I'd always be down to see a game featuring the Oracles in a starring role. Their limited appearances thus far have left them in relatively helpless capacities, rarely doing anything on their own, so it'd be nice to actually circumvent that a bit.

(Why couldn't we just get some Oracle saga representation in Hyrule Warriors for crying out loud?)

I would've liked to see Veran and Onox...

A Zelda-focused Zelda game would be great.

This pretty much. Of course considering she's the title character, don't know why she hasn't gotten her own game yet. Oh, and Zelda CDi doesn't count. *shivers*

Edited by DragonLord

Honestly I always felt the Oracles should have been the protagonists of Tri Force Heroes. Would have been way cooler than 3 Links.

Linkle being the female player character in future Zelda games - and you get to choose either her or Link like how you get to choose the male/female PCs in the Pokémon main games. *prepares both Mirror Shield and especially Ice Arrows against possible flame attacks* :evil:

Edited by henrymidfields