My Revelation Pairs so far(?)

So I'm doing a run on revelation (not my first, so no worries of spoilers) and I wanted some help deciding on S supports/who passes down what.

I have

Laslow/Azura

With Laslow I plan to pass down Sol, and I A+ ranked Azura to Sakura so I have Miracle and Renewal, but I can't decide which of the two for her to pass down to Shigure and Soleil

Subaki/Selena

I passed down Sol and Lethality.

Azama/Effie

I'm thinking I'll pass down Luna to Mitama, but what should Azama give?

Niles/Oboro

I think Oboro will pass down Rend Heaven (A+ rank with Orochi) but not sure for Niles

Xander/Charlotte

Charlotte to pass down Sol, not sure about Xander

Ryoma/Rinkah

Ryoma to pass down Astra, Rinkah to pass down Death Blow

Odin/Elise

Odin to pass down Astra and Elise...either Miracle or Renewal (A+ rank Sakura, again) not sure which

Kaden/Setsuna

might A+ rank Kaden to Keaton for Sol and Setsuna, since she has ninja skills to pass down...maybe Poison Strike?

Saizo/Mozu

Mozu will pass down Aptitude unless some other skill is more important and Saizo I'm not sure

Arthur/Kagero

Sol from Arthur and Kagero...not sure yet

Hayato/Nyx

I passed down Lifetaker from Nyx and Rend Heaven from Hayato

Silas is either going with Camilla or Hinoka, not sure yet, Sakura is probably going with Leo and I think I will put Jakob with Orochi?

Not sure on Takumi yet, either Hana or Camilla.

Everyone else is leftover pairings, for the most part.

I have Mag+/HP- on my avatar and I want Kana to be magical so he can make the best of his dragon skill

But as much as I like Forrest I don't care to marry him despite the Mag boost.

Any suggestions?

What are you looking for in particular? Maximum stats? No-Skill-Shop Run?

I'm gonna assume.... No Skill buying, up to level 5 skills, not maximizing stats, unique-ish, and not for PVP.

Not gonna modify your couples, because it'll take forever, but here's a tip, choose base on what you think you'll need and not on maximizing if you're not maximizing.

For magical growth, A "Kana" made from an Orochi!Dwyer should have decent magic. Assuming it's (Variable Parent + Kana's Growth)/2 , Kana should have 38.75 magic growth.

If your looking for mods, you can pick any father that does not have a negative magic mod to pair up with orochi to birth a son, then Kana should end up with +7 magic mod.

But your growth would be like 31.25 to 32.5, I think. Forrest is the best second-gen magic father, but a magic-mothered son should be okay.

Inheritence:

Here's some things to think about before you pick your skills.

Selkie

Setsuna can pass down Myrmidon, Mercenaries, and Pegasus skills to Selkie. I'm assuming that your mostly going off level 5 skills, so you can pass down Prescient victory for extra damage or pass down Duelist Blow to help Selkie Dodge on Player phase or Vantage. Astra is good if you can do damage and poison strike is good if you don't die. Poison strike is great for 60% Hp depletion with Grisly wound.

For Level 15, You can passdown Line of Death, ShurikenBreaker, or AxeBreaker(?).

Percy

Arthur can pass down Sol and Kagero can pass down Death Blow from A+ Rinkah. Arthur can pass down Renewal if you A+ Azama.

If you get to level 15, you can passdown tomefaire... but... Magic Counter might be better... You can also get Counter from Kagero+Rinkah.

You can also get outlaw skills, so Move+1, Lockpick, etc... from A+ Niles

Mitama

Azama can passdown Fighter, Diviner, and Pegasus skills... So you can pass down Sol and Rend Heaven for proc skills or Air Superiority, Gamble, Hp +5 to Mitama. From experience, I had a Mitama with pretty good speed and strength with Effie as the mother, so you might not want to pass down Wary Fighter. It'll be interesting to have Gamble + Killer Bow for Mitama though.

For Level 15, Azama can pass down Pavise or Amaterasu.

Siegbert

Xander can pass down Astra if you want an offensive Sieg, else you can pass down Seal Strength for a tank Sieg. Xander can also pass down Sol and Charlotte can pass down another skill like Death Blow, Salvage Blow, Vengence, Rally Defense, Savage Blow. Charlotte can A+ Beruka, Nyx, Peri, and Rinkah.

For level 15, Xander can pass down SwordFaire and Charlotte can pass down Trample or Counter.

Ending Comments:

Should totally try... Lucky Seven, Sunrise Katana, Swordmaster, Max-Hp Subaki because it's something Caeldori can't do as good.

Also Oboro get's rend heaven naturally.

What are you looking for in particular? Maximum stats? No-Skill-Shop Run?

I'm gonna assume.... No Skill buying, up to level 5 skills, not maximizing stats, unique-ish, and not for PVP.

Not gonna modify your couples, because it'll take forever, but here's a tip, choose base on what you think you'll need and not on maximizing if you're not maximizing.

For magical growth, A "Kana" made from an Orochi!Dwyer should have decent magic. Assuming it's (Variable Parent + Kana's Growth)/2 , Kana should have 38.75 magic growth.

If your looking for mods, you can pick any father that does not have a negative magic mod to pair up with orochi to birth a son, then Kana should end up with +7 magic mod.

But your growth would be like 31.25 to 32.5, I think. Forrest is the best second-gen magic father, but a magic-mothered son should be okay.

Inheritence:

Here's some things to think about before you pick your skills.

Selkie

Setsuna can pass down Myrmidon, Mercenaries, and Pegasus skills to Selkie. I'm assuming that your mostly going off level 5 skills, so you can pass down Prescient victory for extra damage or pass down Duelist Blow to help Selkie Dodge on Player phase or Vantage. Astra is good if you can do damage and poison strike is good if you don't die. Poison strike is great for 60% Hp depletion with Grisly wound.

For Level 15, You can passdown Line of Death, ShurikenBreaker, or AxeBreaker(?).

Percy

Arthur can pass down Sol and Kagero can pass down Death Blow from A+ Rinkah. Arthur can pass down Renewal if you A+ Azama.

If you get to level 15, you can passdown tomefaire... but... Magic Counter might be better... You can also get Counter from Kagero+Rinkah.

You can also get outlaw skills, so Move+1, Lockpick, etc... from A+ Niles

Mitama

Azama can passdown Fighter, Diviner, and Pegasus skills... So you can pass down Sol and Rend Heaven for proc skills or Air Superiority, Gamble, Hp +5 to Mitama. From experience, I had a Mitama with pretty good speed and strength with Effie as the mother, so you might not want to pass down Wary Fighter. It'll be interesting to have Gamble + Killer Bow for Mitama though.

For Level 15, Azama can pass down Pavise or Amaterasu.

Siegbert

Xander can pass down Astra if you want an offensive Sieg, else you can pass down Seal Strength for a tank Sieg. Xander can also pass down Sol and Charlotte can pass down another skill like Death Blow, Salvage Blow, Vengence, Rally Defense, Savage Blow. Charlotte can A+ Beruka, Nyx, Peri, and Rinkah.

For level 15, Xander can pass down SwordFaire and Charlotte can pass down Trample or Counter.

Ending Comments:

Should totally try... Lucky Seven, Sunrise Katana, Swordmaster, Max-Hp Subaki because it's something Caeldori can't do as good.

Also Oboro get's rend heaven naturally.

Mainly I was looking for 'which mother is best for X child and the supports I don't hate' and 'good skill from class tree I don't want to bother throwing the kid into to get it'. Although lately I've been looking up skill shops with Aptitude for first gen - I might do the same for second gen as well. I still haven't paired up Leo and Sakura, and it's tempting just to keep Leo for myself 8)

I know I can only make a few 'good' kids are leftovers.

In the case of Ophelia, Shigure, and Soleil, would it be better to pass down Renewal then?

I'm still new to this level strategy in character building, although I think I'd rather lean towards making something pvp worthy if it's possible.

Thank you for your help so far though!