NMTTM (Smash Wii U Tourney) Grand Victor: IceSage

Jedi

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be available to do my matches tomorrow after 5PM EST to around 11PM EST unless something comes up (Or just about any other day). I will be busy during the day from Monday-Thursday this week though. (Also scratch Tuesday I have a local that day, other days are fine though)

Edited by DreadFighter

Grand Finals are here.

I should have been mentioning this before now in the past tourneys, but a little thing that may confuse people, if the person coming from the losers bracket wins, does that mean they win instantly? No, they trigger a bracket reset, so you trigger yet another game between both fighters left, because the person who won winners finals hadn't lost till that point.

I know its common sense for most of you, but for those new to this type of thing I figured it'd be nice to explain.

haha Vanilla Ice.Thanks Shin, Elie! =)

So Ice as the most common champion so far, is there anything you feel should be in the ruleset?

So Ice as the most common champion so far, is there anything you feel should be in the ruleset?

At the moment no. everything is fine as is~. this was really fun!

I'd totally be down for a doubles tourney tho lol

I'm seeing if I can consider that doubles tourney, still on the fence though because I think it'd be a nightmare to schedule properly.