Super Robot Wars ∀: Deep Space

Nanami Touko

Name: Diane Muzeez

Birthday: January 25

Sex: Female

Adaptabilities (For Flavor~): Air: D, Ground: C, Water: S, Space: S

Archetype: Mechanic, Possible Co-Pilot?

Appearance: Olive skin tone, and reaching to 5'4" with long black hair wrapped in a braid that reaches to her back. Has a youthful exterior befitting her age, resulting in a lithe and dexterous body that is capable of doing a variety of acrobatics. When she's not in her standard mechanic outfit (a boring beige jumpsuit), she can be seen wearing a white shirt, and ragged jeans.

Personality: While she can be official when the situation calls for it, so she doesn't get booted off the ship for insubordination, Diane's personality is more casual and easygoing. She has a tendency to be more informal towards people and loves to talk about anything. She takes pride in her skills as a mechanic, and the fact that she's an excellent swimmer, but tends to hate being airborne; strangely she loves being in space and underwater. Generally a cheerful person who wants to get to know people, so she doesn't really understand the meaning of personal space, however she does not get offended if people require their own space, which makes her a tad mature in that regard. She tends to follow life to beat of her own rhythm, provided that rhythm doesn't get her in trouble. Loves the sea, and if she isn't allowed to visit the beach she can get sad and mopey.

Backstory: Born in Derrynane Ireland, Diane Liton was born to a family of mechanics specializing in repairing mobile suits. Her parents, accomplished engineers working under the EU, were gone for long stretches of time, so she lived most of her life along with her grandfather, also an engineer but he was currently no longer serving the military. At a young age, around 8, she began to help her grandfather out in repairing machines, and by age 14, she managed to repair a mobile suit after it crash-landed near the beach of her hometown beach. The experience was so exhilarating, that by the age of 17, she enrolled in the EU military as a mechanic in order to see these machines up close and take care of them when they returned from battle. She was also trained to pilot a mobile suit, however since she did so awful at Air and Ground Based Combat, she was shunted off into mechanic duty. While she is dissapointed in the fact that the ANF has better suits, and is generally not so keen on the EU's policies, she does all she can with the hope of seeing some high-quality machines.

Character Theme: Secret Mission (Fantasy Maiden Wars):

Battle? Theme: JAJAAAN ROCK!! (Fantasy Maiden Wars):

Edited by GoD

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna point to rules 1 and 2 just specifically regarding you, not your character, before I get started on some things. I don't know how active you were in RotE, as I haven't been in it since the start, but I haven't seen you around SF for a while. An RP is like a puppy, it isn't just for Christmas. So if you're trying to signup, I would ask that you promise to be active, and will be monitored for it, because NPC or not, including more stragglers when a few have already left is not on the cards right now.

As for the character, there are some issues that I should probably eventually update into the OP, but too lazy/busy to really do so. First being her parents working on TK related machines. There's only one main supplier of mechs in the ANF, that being Bismarck Electronics, with branches set in the mainland of the US. And the only time they produce TK related equipment it through partnership with the TCI (The Colonial Institute), so these things are scarce and not common (this is all stuff mentioned in the topic and I've been too busy to consolidate it onto a tab on the public document for viewing, I'll have to fix that) (most of this is my fault, so I'm letting it slide).

The second is the issue of her being addressed to the Riese; I don't know if you've read the topic yet, but the Riese is currently in space fighting near a colony, so her being assigned there is not possible currently. It could be a thing after, but PLOT'S going to happen, which would make it difficult to assign anyone new to the Riese (yay spoilers). To get her on board she'd have to be among the civilians on Colony One, which would require reading through the topic at hand, or asking for a summary if too busy ~which you shouldn't be if you're gonna join the RP cmonbruh~.

The last issue is your last line struckthrough and i don't know how serious it was but if she's going to be sixteen and looking for hot guys, the "hottest", youngest guy we have on board is nineteen and my brain isn't super kosher with that, but again this was a strikethrough so I'm only poking at it lightly.

Your signup has shown me a few things! I have to consolidate information better, and will do so, but that is all I have for you to keep in mind with it. More worried about the first stuff I mentioned with you existing.

I understand your worries in regards to my inactivity around these parts as of late. I was also debating on whether I should return to Return of the Emblem, but my given my general disinterest with RP-ing in general at the time and a bunch of shit (University hooorayyyy) I can see why you would be wary of me. I made a mistake in trying to enter RoTE after I left, and then left it. Anyways back to the topic at hand, I have been reading the RP, mostly and I understand that party is currently engaged in battle at the Space Colony. I was going to join much later after the battle had concluded, buuuut seeing as this is not an option that is desirable, I can rework her backstory so she could be one of the civvies in Colony One, assigned there, but I'm not super keen on that idea. I'm willing to wait though, because a Super Robot Wars RP is amazing, and is desperately needed, plus you seem to have your head on your shoulders. I think that I'm at a point in my life where I can safely manage being an RP-er now.

In regards to the parents being TK-mechanics I'm going to change this since it's something that's treated hush-hush like in-universe. And yes the strikethrough is meant as a joke :P

Off I go to fix things~

Good. No 16 year olds tryin'a play around *shakes fist*

I have a suggestion if you want to hear it?

While I take time to consolidate things on the ANF and location side, I know I said not for the side topic, but with your general agreeableness (which I greatly appreciate), if you don't mind me doing a test run with you, we could have her exist in the side topic for the EU ship.

The main topic has a LOT of engineer/mechanic characters (half PC, half NPC), so it might get a bit stale for her to exist among so many others, but the EU ship has a whopping zero.

If you want to retool things to have her been on the EU side of the world, with the similar TK restriction, + the information provided on the other page, I wouldn't mind that in the least.

Edited by Narmaya

Right, so edited. Now she's 17 years old so she can be a total player, LOL.

Her backstory has been edited and now I see you want me to the EU topic, which is very nice, but I don't know much about the situation over there. I would enjoy being there, and I can edit my backstory, but I'm not sure on the general status of the EU military, so some clarification would be necessary.

LOL

If you're fine with her being shifted to colony 1, then I'm alright with that as it is currently, as well, if you want to try the EU stuff, Phee has linked the appropriate information. Either way, if you're confident with joining with your time as it is, we can work out her finagling herself onto the ship after the battle (so much to do so much to see~)

Here's the plans were scrapped together after a series of false starts, for reference:

Tarquin to 12,9 Beam Rifle Velite #4: 101 hit (102+12+10+10-33), 71 damage ((72-16)*1.2*1.05)

Thorvald to 9,10 Beam Sword Legion #1: 104 hit (106+15-17), 41 damage ((61-28)*1.25)

Talog to 10,10 Gunlance Legion #1: 100 hit (95+12+10-17), 71 damage ((85-28)*1.25)

Brant to 13,13 funnels Legion #2: 118 hit ((106-17)*1.15+6+10), 49 damage ((85-28)*.8*1.2*.9)

HAN4 to 13,11 Shotgun Legion #2 with Makoto Full Melee support: 95 hit (90+12+10-17), 45 damage (73-28) + 107 hit, 38 damage ((81-28)*1.15*.9*.7)

Jess casts Strike OR Nikolai casts Focus (otherwise hit would be 83 [84+6+10-17])

Nikolai stays 12,12 Shoulder Cannons Legion #2: 100+hit, 52 damage ((74-31)*1.2)

Astin to 12,10 Chakram Legion #1: 94 hit (95+6+10-17), 70 damage ((81-28)*1.25*1.05)

Makoto to 10,9 Tonfa Legion #1: 125 hit ((104-17)*1.15+10+15), 22 damage ((51-31)*1.15*.9*1.05)

Legion #2: 49+45+38+52 = 184 damage > 174

Legion #1: 41+71+70+22 = 204 damage > 198

Thought I'd pop this here for LATER.

Name: Talia Haley II

Archetype: Not so gifted Young One
Skills: Nope
Spirits: Vigor, Shield, Faith, Hope
Adaptabilities: C Air, B Ground, D Water, C Space
Base Stats: Probably not good enough
5'4 (162 cm), dark skinned and light haired and lightly built. Talia is eerily similar to Tarquin in appearance. It wouldn't be a stretch to say they looked like siblings. However, rather than her smug sibling, Talia generally looks on edge and rather anxious, not to mention just strange in general.
Personality: Talia is a nervous young woman, fearful of judgement or rejection from those around her. Her own insecurities mean that she's almost too willing to please people and show that she's useful. A perfectionist at heart, Talia is terrified that she's not good enough and other people look down on her. However, she does genuinely enjoy the company of others... in short bursts.
Backstory: Five years befor the smug boy wonder was born, the ANF was still trialing its geneticially engineered pilot scheme. After the first attempt had failed to even produce life, hopes were high when the second version was born. Talia's upbringing wasn't terribly cold or distant, but she never really had a chance to meet too many other people her age - mostly the children of the researchers who visited infrequently. There were concerns about her performance, she was relatively gifted but not as superior as they had hoped. Talia had to work incredibly hard to get satisfactory results, and struggled as she chased perfection.
At the age of 16, piloting exercises finally began. The simulations were fine, she was a reasonably able pilot all around. Even the first live drill wasn't too bad, although the cracks were starting to show. Disaster struck when Talia was finally brought along to a relatively minor mission. Completely overwhelmed by the pressure of battle and the technicality of combat, Talia was quickly shot down over water, spending several hours underwater in her unit until she was recovered. That had been the breaking point for the girl, unable to face pilotting again and failing every simulation and test she was given, the research team had realised that they had not created perfection.
Feeling some degree of pity for the girl, she was allowed to reside at the research facility, just in case she were required again for any research purposes. Informed that a young Tarquin had taken her place, Talia became a recluse, spending almost all of her time alone. Bitterly lamenting the fact that she'd been replaced, resenting the boy silently as she hid herself away.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.

I'm going to be posting NPCs that I haven't written bios for yet, as the day progresses. Need something to do since everything is shut down thanks weather. First up is ol' Chrissy.

Name: Christina Troy

Appearance:

VR2Xjo0.png

Personality: Christina is a typically a bubbly, friendly, cheerful teenager, trying to make people smile and generally ditzing around conversations. She pays attention, but can easily make it seem like she isn't. Responding on queue helps keep the illusion from settling in.

Backstory:

Christina's father, Frederick Troy, was the forefront leader in the ANF's research for Telekinetic advancement. Head of the TCI (Telekinetic Colonial Institute), before the cold war began between the ANF and the EU, relations with the GTMRI (Geneva Telekinesis and Mental Research Institute) were amiable, and information trading was always happening. Any new discoveries on either side were traded back and forth, until the relation was cut off. Since, the TCI has submitted all information to the ANF and used it for military approval.

Christina's participation in the TCI's research was hushed and quiet. Having been tested as a child in use with an old model T-Link, her father and other researchers discovered something quite peculiar. There were other subjects at the TCI, but Christina was special. She had no apparent Telekinetic abilities, but when wired into a T-Link, her mind would suppress the powers of other test subjects. She could command Telekinetic equipment faintly, but nothing could compare to this odd power of hers.

Since, she has been put through countless tests, all of them fostering this ability kept secret from her and the military. All subjects brought in for testing against her weird ability were kept in separate rooms and were not allowed to speak with her. Constant connection with T-Links has improved her telekinetic ability to the barest minimum. She would not compare to a natural TK, but over a normal soldier, she is still leaps and bounds ahead in reactionary ability, though only when connected to the apparatus.

Her father died when she was seventeen. He had a heart attack; severe blood pressure had always been an issue in her family, and he'd not been paying attention to his health, too enamoured with his resesarch. Stan Corwall, Frederick's oldest friend and longest standing colleague, took over as CEO of the TCI. Christina's mother Meredith, completely distraught at the loss of her husband, took to alcohol, and blaming her daughter for his death. She had little knowledge of what tests Christina had been going through, but she knew tests were happening. Research into her had been monopolizing all of his time, and she was blamed for his ailing health.

Christina joined the ANF through their pilot training school shortly after. Staying at the TCI after her father's death brought nothing but sorrow, and she felt responsible for his passing. She wanted to do something to give back, and her mother kept ragging on her for not living up to that part of her father's legacy. Before becoming head of the TCI, he had served in the ANF, perhaps explaining the strong tie between the TCI and the ANF for military purposes.

Unfortunately, on mission in Alberta, Christina and her squad were shot down by Apotheosis mobile suits. She survived the crash, and through name alone, she was brought along to serve for their organization.

Until one lucky engagement in space with an ANF crew.

Edited by Narumeia

Aaaaaaand NORMY

Name: Tristan Calvin

Sex: Male

Appearance:

Tristan's tan skin is a combination of his mixed heritage and constant exposure to sunlight, as his hobbies tend to include jogging, exercise, and any outdoor sports whenever he can get himself to them. Otherwise, nothing of his appearance stands out as exemplary. He has toned, but not muscular features to his arms and legs, admittedly less broad than average shoulders, a slightly rounded chin, brown eyes, short, well kept black hair, and an unassuming expression at all times.

Personality: Tristan is by the book. Some would call him boring. He follows regulations and listens to orders, trying not to step out of his boundaries for enforcing orders on others. As it stands, an ensign has little ranking over anyone but a private. He keeps his opinions to himself unless asked or pushed, and tries to be respectable at all times.

Backstory:

Tristan's life is not an exciting one. He was born to Janet and Marshall Calvin, and raised in Chicago. All through his school life, it wasn't that he had issues excelling, it was that he seemingly did not wish to excel. All of his grades were passable, good by average standards, but nothing above the mark. It would have seemed intentional, if he didn't produce the odd A, or A+ every now and then.

Tristan didn't enjoy the spotlight. He didn't like attention to his achievements, he didn't like being number one, being special, being highlighted. It made him feel like these things that came to him so easily were worth more than he thought. He didn't like that. It made sense for a student to pass things he studied for. It made sense to do well on a sports team for training hard. It made sense to get a raise as a job for performing to what was expected.

Why did that deserve special praise?

Tristan never held his odd standards towards others; if they wished to celebrate accomplishments like that, it wouldn't do to take away from that. What he didn't like were people who thought they deserved more despite not having the quality to achieve it.

Tristan's first experience with this came on assignment to his first ship. He'd taken the ANF's military course for bridge work, specifically as an XO, but he never pressed the military for a higher position when he was assigned as an ensign.

He was set on the ANFSF Mordecai, an older ship, but still in service because it wasn't falling apart. It was mostly for earth engagements, but spent a few months in space during its last few years. The engagement that set his disregard for underachievers happened in space. The ship's captain, an older soldier by the name of George Matthews, finally lost it when his orders weren't being followed to the T. His orders had also risked the lives of half of their deployed squads when trying to deal with a rebel fleet. The ship's current XO and the Navigator were trying to talk him down, but no one was listening.

Tristan finally lost his cool, as the argument spiked. He outlined in great, commanding detail, everything that captain had done wrong, shouting him down. The captain didn't listen, but the XO and the Navigator were done with this ruse. He was removed from the bridge, and Tristan was given command of the Mordecai for the rest of the engagement.

The ship was decommissioned a few months later, and with recommendations from his previous XO, Tristan was given the opportunity to serve on the newly christened Riese.

Edited by Narumeia

Cheeeeeeeeryl. This is kind of edgy but at the same time I couldn't think of a different angle to run her with, so I went with this.

Name: Cheryl Hart

Appearance:

Clementia_foerster_profile.png

Will get actual art from Noah at some point, but this is the closest approximation. Except, no cleavage, no midriff, and actual shoes. The hair and general posture/expression match very well, though.

Personality: Cheryl doesn't fit the standard expectations of your typical Psychologist. She's quite caring underneath the shell she puts on, and would much rather see people happy than suffering through their issues. This isn't especially delivered well at all times, but when the shell cracks, it seeps out.

Backstory:

"Why do we help people?"

Cheryl still asks herself this. But it was this question that drove her to take psychology in university instead of medicine, like her parents wanted of her. They cut off contact and support when she did. They'd groomed her for this, they'd paid for her tuition and set her up at the best university available when the time came. Could she have helped people by becoming a doctor? Undoubtedly. But could she help people from themselves?

The human mind is the only part of medicine that earth has still yet to entirely figure out. Why not contribute to that, over becoming another doctor among many? Yes, there were plenty of other psychologists, but adding to the undiscovered pot would still help.

With best intentions in mind, she quickly found that not everyone could be helped. She knew that, of course, but she didn't know firsthand how bad it could get in some cases.

Enter her roommate, Charlotte Cohen. She was a very unassuming girl, there to learn medicine, very similar to Cheryl's case. Did she want to learn medicine? Cheryl never got the chance to act.

The girl was suffering from a desperate case of Dysthymia, and it had lasted her entire university career. Cheryl had tried her best while learning to help her along, suggest medication, give her the right shoulder to lie on. It seemed to be helping. She was going to classes, passing tests. She was getting better.

She wasn't.

Spring of Cheryl's fourth year, she found herself running up the stairs to the roof, busting through the door, and starring down Charlotte on the edge.

She tried to talk her down. Promised her medication, help, the things she needed to get better and get through this. She promised that it would get better one day. She sat there for five minutes, holding back her own emotions and being as calm and sincere as she could manage... But Cheryl learned that day.

You can't save everyone.

"Why do we help people?"

Because she wants to help people help themselves.

Name: Jezebel Barnes

Archetype: Copilot

Skills: Hit & Away

Spirits: SECRET

Adaptabilities: A Air, B Ground, B Water, A Space

Appearance:

Jess has sleek black hair that she wears in an A-line bob (no bangs, just parts), which does a good job of framing her face. Her high cheekbones accompany a slightly dainty nose and thin-ish lips, which combine to give her a somewhat mousey appearance. Her brilliant emerald eyes are one of best features, or at least, that's what her ex told her. She stands about 5'6" in heels, and you should know better than to ask a girl how much she weighs.

(I do have reference images, but I don't like posting things like that usually, unless trying to commission something. If I can't make my words do a good enough job, I've failed.)

Personality:

If one were forced to describe Jess's personality using only two words, they would be "curious" and "insecure". She's a classic skeptic, finding it difficult to believe anything even remotely outlandish, and if she gets the bug to prove or disprove something, she'll chase after it like a bloodhound hot on the scent. However, she's never fully satisfied with her conclusions and--taking things up a level from this specific example to the more broader realm of her life--she is often disappointed with her performance in general. Jess has frequently wondered how it was that she wound up as a squad leader, having felt that she was always a better pilot than a leader (though she also had some doubts about just how competent she was at that role as well). Of course, trying to sum up someone's entire personality by only pointing to a couple facets of it is a flawed approach from the getgo, as it would completely overlook her fierce loyalty toward those who've earned it, her strong sense of justice, the shortness of her patience, and many more.

Backstory:

The Barnes family had always been a military family, so Jess following in the tradition was a forgone conclusion. While she might have had the aptitude to apply for officer training school, she gave in to her insecurities and settled for an enlisted grade position. She hasn't had too much experience with romance, the one relationship of note she ended abruptly when her boyfriend confessed to her that he'd been abducted by aliens at some point in his past. She was furious that he'd lie to her over something so trivial as that, and refused to speak with him again. When she heard the news that he'd gone MIA during an operation, well the heartbreak she felt then cruelly hammered home the fact that she'd acted a damn fool over the whole thing. Most recently she's been stationed at Caribou Cape, under the command of Major Ratigan, acting as squad leader. She'd had a few issues with some of Thorvald's personal quirks, but on the whole was rather sad to see him go.

Surprise?

Name: Lyra Walsh

Sex: F

Position: Navigator

Appearance: 5'3". A skinny young woman with light pink hair kept in a short bob, with bangs resting just above her eyebrows. Exercises enough to to avoid looking like a twig, but not muscular by any stretch of the imagination. Rarely seen without earphones on her person.

Personality:

Lyra comes across as a cheerful and optimistic woman at first glance, although perhaps a little distractable and floaty. In spite of this front however, she's mostly indifferent to her surroundings and lives just going through the motions. She struggles to emotionally connect with others - even with those she's known for years, for the most part. This doesn't stop her from putting on a decent front, although her mask is far from perfect. Rarely one to question orders, she keeps her head down and gets things done unless she's told to do something logistically impossible.

Backstory:

Lyra's upbringing was normal for anyone growing up on Colony 5, she would tell you. Go to school; hang out with friends; get the grades; get the job. All of that stuff. She would leave out the part where she was repeatedly bullied and ridiculed based off of her appearance and general awkwardness. After some external intervention and gradual effort to lose weight and generally blend in more the whole thing eased off, but the effects stayed with her. Her confidence had withered, and after their indifference Lyra didn't feel that comfortable around most of her supposed friends either.

For the most part, the rest of her school years were spent in relative obscurity - she wasn't thought of as weird anymore, but she still felt like she didn't really fit. Her grades were solid throughout at her education, and when an opportunity with the military emerged to get her away she leapt at the chance. Her skillset seemed to fit the navigator role after preliminary testing, so she stuck to that route and didn't look back.

Fast forward a few years and Lyra is on board the Heion Reise, glad to be away from the colony, but the feeling of emptiness still persisting. Not wanting to make a big deal of things, she keeps her worries to herself, hoping that the problem will simply go away with time. The importance of her role is enough to force her to concentrate and take her mind off of her worries, at least. She stays in contact with a few friends and relatives from Colony 5, but otherwise feels no ties to it whatsoever.

In terms of hobbies she mostly listens to music and watches films. In the past she played the drums to a decent level, even filling for a friend's band on a couple of occasions, but she's currently horribly out of practice. Some of her favourite songs are instrumentals, but she doesn't really mind listening to anything providing it isn't ungodly levels of awful.

• 1 month later...

This one was LONG overdue, and I have no excuse here. I just hope I can pick up the pace! @_@;;

Name: Makoto Watanabe

Sex: Male

Appearance:

A youthful teen. Makoto doesn't stand out much for his age, 5'06" and weighing 121 lbs, sporting a scrawny frame and fairly pale skin, dark brown slanted eyes and a thin jawline. Saving him from the complete nerdy look is a lack of eyeglasses --his vision still going strong. His hair is straight and slick, ear-length dark brown hair, save for a tuft that sticks up in a curl atop his head, either he gave up trying to fix the rebel tuft or doesn't mind the look. Makoto usually wears very casual wear, but rarely chooses shorts over pants. His favorite setup is a denim jacket over a white undershirt, dark blue jeans and a pair of white tennis shoes.

Personality:

Makoto is fairly excitable and sociable, but quite easily distracted by his hobbies. He can infer things pretty easily, a sharp conversationalist, but is by far more interest in conversation when it's a topic he's knowledgeable about. Especially robotics, or animation! Whenever things concern him, Makoto can be pretty pushy to get his way, and is usually dismissive of his chance of failure. Whether by naiveté or wanting to go with the flow is anyone's guess.

Backstory:

Born in colony 1 from Japanese immigrants, Makoto lived a pretty fine life, in his mind. Homeschooled during his early years, Makoto was pretty introverted and most of his entertainment would be in movies, cartoons, and video games. He'd even dreamed to become an artist once, drawing manga for a living. For plenty of reasons, that idea never went very far. As he grew, Makoto attended an actual school during his high school years --fairly awkward freshmen year aside, he was able to adapt very well, with the caveat of having a very sparse list of friends. He'd not bond a lot with his peers, more interested in pursuing robotics, another dream he'd gained from an early age, but... he kinda 'got' how to talk to people during high school, and how to keep distance from others, that probably saved him a lot of headache.

Despite being a fairly well-adjusted boy with an aspiring future. His heart still held to a lot of the values he was taught as a kid. Justice! Friendship! Determination! He was always looking up to the heroes of his childhood, and that did mold him into who he is. Still a strong fan --sometimes critic-- of animation and literature, Makoto's ambition kinda veered into using his aptitude for hopeful pursuits. Maybe, one day, fully graduated, he'd be able to help design weapons and mechs to help protect the Earth! Just like his dad!

You could say things changed a lot once Colony 1 suffered a terrorist attack.

Edited by Xinnidy

Plan! If you're in range of an enemy and want to attack, feel free?

Tarq to 22 13
Hannah to 21 13
Niko to 20 13
Brant to 20 15 
Elaine to 18 14
Kim to 17 10
Astin to 18 10
Dadvald to 19 10

So noting that Hannah's move wasn't registered last turn, Hannah is at 21.13, not her current position shown on map. This should account for the obvious discrepancy.

Jess to 17,11 Autocannon Velite 1
Kim Hold, Pulse Palm Velite 1
Astin(Hold position, Wired Fist Velite 2)

Thorvald to 22,11, Wrist Gatling Velite 2
Elaine to 21,12, Beam Rifle Velite 2(Hannah Offense Support Laser Gatling)

Hannah to 20,10, Incision Knife Velite 2

Up now:

Brant 23,12, Focus, AA Missile Hunter 1

Nikolai to 19,10, Blast Shotgun Cressida 1

Waiting:

Tarquin 23,11, Sense, Beam Rifle Hunter 1

Edited by Ether

Elaine valor, spread missles cress 3 (96 damage)
Brant aa missiles 5 or 2
Tarq sense, beam rifle 5 or 2
Kim to 20-13, sense, rip Cress 4
Astin to 17-13, Gain, sword Cress 3
Dadvald to 22-10, beam sword Cress 2 (89 hit)
Niko focus, move to 20-11, rapier Cress 1, Hannah supports w/incision knife
Hannah retreat
Jess strike, dual cannon hunter 3

Tarquin to 18,12, Attack Cress 4 with Beam Rifle
Hannah as backup
Nikolai as backup

If Tarquin hits(~83%): Hannah repositions to 16,9 so she can offense support more easily next turn and get some cover from Thorvald, Nikolai uses Repair Module on Elaine from 18,11. If Tarquin misses, Nikolai moves to 16,12 and attacks Cress 4 with the Impact Gunlance(~91%). If NIKOLAI misses, Hannah moves to 17,12 and attempts to Gunlance Cress 4(~81%), otherwise moves next to Thorvald.

We can have Nikolai focus if he ends up attacking, if we're really paranoid about RNG.