Too scared to do a Lunatic run

luksnasc

Fate Lunatic is not so hard as awakening Lunatic.

In fates Lunatic the enemies have higher stats and range weapons(like range silver swords) and some skills and thats all, here you wont see pavise+ , Luna+ or vantage + is more balance.

I actually have to disagree.

I had a WAAAAY easier time on Awakening Lunatic then on Nohr Lunatic (besides chapter 2 or 3, I forgot which it was).

in awakening you can just steamroll the game with your avatar.

anyway, I suggest going casual on your first run, so you can save every now and then if you succesfully "passed a barrier" in the chapter.

I wouldn't be turned off by it. Give it a go and if you find it is not for you then don't bother with it. As stated, experience sharing, positioning and building your units properly is required to do so with optimal success but you can still get through using your favourite characters and so on. Personally, I think that having the DLC as an option for grinding is great as playing on Conquest lunatic can be very painful with out any way to grind up your units. If you heard anything about lunatic from Awakening, just note that Fates is much easier at the start and for Birthright but is harder for mid/late game on Conquest. Playing on casual for your first time in lunatic is recommended.

OP if it makes you feel better I went right into Lunatic mode and don't regret it. I still struggled at first, but after repeated playthroughs you notice things that you didn't before and it's a great feeling.

edit: things like no royals come after you've adjusted to Lunatic and want to spice things up.

Edited by Ownagepuffs