ZeRo & Esam both begin 1.1.6 Tier Lists (Smash 4)

Jedi

Oh, thanks, based ZeRo :P

Can't wait for patch 1.1.7 to come out tomorrow and destroy Ryu :/:

He doesn't get complained about and has barely any data on FG, it won't happen.

Greninja after the first nerf.

That is all.

And Greninja has gotten several significant buffs since then, pretty much all the newcomers from the base game were used on FG right out the gate, I remember fighting quite a number of Greninja's on 3DS.

Its safe to say theres been way more people who've used Greninja than Ryu. Even at his launch, Ryu has hardly been picked up by very many people. People were more hyped for Roy and Lucas returning when they arrived, add to the fact Roy was said by ZeRo to be able to contend with Sheik day 1, which added more people to use Roy.

Their early success is probably why Roy hasn't gotten buffs

Edited by Jedi

And Greninja has gotten several significant buffs since then, pretty much all the newcomers from the base game were used on FG right out the gate, I remember fighting quite a number of Greninja's on 3DS.

Its safe to say theres been way more people who've used Greninja than Ryu. Even at his launch, Ryu has hardly been picked up by very many people. People were more hyped for Roy and Lucas returning when they arrived, add to the fact Roy was said by ZeRo to be able to contend with Sheik day 1, which added more people to use Roy.

Their early success is probably why Roy hasn't gotten buffs

The post was made half-jokingly, and I perfectly understand your point.

The post was made half-jokingly, and I perfectly understand your point.

Sorry I took it seriously haha ^^ MY BAD.

But yeah, its kinda weird now that I think about Greninja, and poor Little Mac man, he was so popular at launch that they nerfed his recovery that stung, and I don't even play Mac.

Sorry I took it seriously haha ^^ MY BAD.

But yeah, its kinda weird now that I think about Greninja, and poor Little Mac man, he was so popular at launch that they nerfed his recovery that stung, and I don't even play Mac.

Little Mac wouldn't have been nerfed that much if For Glory had used Battlefield versions of stages, bringing platforms and less horizontal focus to things.

That, and it seemed like every single Little Mac before the Wii U version launched had terrible internet (I've had pretty smooth matches online; immediately post-3DS launch Macs brought with them frame rates in the single digits, and won most of the time because people ragequit). Seriously, if those players had had better internet, his win rating might actually have not been skewed so much that they felt nerfing his recovery was the best option.

Finally got around to watching the video, a lot of his Lucas information was just plain wrong, or extremely relative to Pikachu. Us Lucas mains are slowly starting to prove how good he actually is though.

Man it really triggers me when people place Doc that low

Where would you put Doc? I'd put him one tier higher, so him being one tier below doesn't really trigger me all that much.

Part 3 of esam's list.

I forgot about Robin, he seems kinda high IMO.

Was kind of expecting falcon in this video too.

oh ZeRo put his out too comments to come

EDIT: Yoshi at 15 whaaaaaaat. DK and Luigi feel kind of high too imo.

Edited by General Horace

Horace posted the vids on the previous page

ZeRo's upper high tier

2a0d9f4f85d7037f31e083e6151c4793.png

Esam's Borderline High Tiers

8cf1fd8cc0dc153e5c76ea7bc253f6f9.png

We have some major differing opinions now hahaha

Edited by Jedi

Woah Zero put Mega Man in high, that's a pretty far jump from his previous list. I watched some Kamemushi matches, and the dude has a solid Mega Man. I'd suggest watching him to learn how to do stuff as his playstyle seems pretty simple but very effective.

He said M! Kamui is better than F! Kamui, but we all know that is a lie.

everyone knows how bad #ESAMOpinions are lmao Edited by Euklyd

As much as I generally disagree with ESAM I do think his placement for Corrin and Mewtwo are more reasonable than Zero's. Corrin's good but he has some glaring flaws and his tourney results aren't the best. Mewtwo did win a national, and has a lot of good traits, but that weight and bad startup on most of his moves sucks.