Dread Fighter Boon/Bane/Talent?

I will be getting Revelations soon and want to go Dread Fighter. Though I'm not sure what would benefit my character in the long run. Anyone have any suggestions on the boon/bane and talent? I know there has to be a class worth leveling for the skills. '-'

The talent should be set to help your planned pairing, since you'll get almost any class with Friendship Seals.

For boon and bane, you should choose something that favors physical power. I'd use STR/SPD for boon and LCK/MAG for bane.

The talent should be set to help your planned pairing, since you'll get almost any class with Friendship Seals.

For boon and bane, you should choose something that favors physical power. I'd use STR/SPD for boon and LCK/MAG for bane.

I was planning on marrying Silas so I'm not really sure what he would benefit from.

Samurai/Ninja talent would be nice, depending on whether you'd want to focus more on Swords or Shurikens. You can Friendship either and Silas does benefit from Samurai.

Edited by Vere

Samurai/Ninja talent would be nice, depending on whether you'd want to focus more on Swords or Shurikens. You can Friendship either and Silas does benefit from Samurai.

Hm I think i'll go Samurai I love the attack animations. Thank you!

For boon/bane I did +Str/-Res.

It already has high enough Res I could take it. It's actually higher then my Corrin's defense score right now.

Hm I think i'll go Samurai I love the attack animations. Thank you!

Silas can get both ninja (via Kaze) and samurai (via Ryoma), so it's just a matter of time managment. Have you planned either character skill setting or role? That'd really help choosing the talent, since most of the time your main character will be a DF, unless you want to try to fix some stat by switching her to another class temporarily.

It should also be noted that your Talent Class will be passed down to Kana, and will also be the class that he passes through Partner/Friendship sealing, so you should also take them into account. Shiro, Siegbert and Percy are the ones that can A+ M!Kana. I'd still recommend Samurai, though.

+Str/-Res sounds pretty good. The class already is designed to kill mages so it doesn't mre res and +Str just takes the str into maximum overkill territory.

For reference, my Corrin went +Str -Res and went DF. Here are her stats on both (minus the statues I had.)

36 str (omega yato bumped it up to 40)

30 (not yet maxed)

With statues, if you use those, they can be increased like to where I have them now (49 and 38 respectively including the Omega Yato's boost)