Who shall I marry in Revelations?

deactivated

Welp. Haven't you already seen this from me? You know the drill.

I'm going to be doing Revelations soon, and I need help choosing my groom. I have valid reasons for the four options considered;

- Dwyer will not only give everyone a spouse, it'll also give me a pretty good magic Kana (due to the fact that he's going to be a Elise fathered Dwyer).

- Odin and Saizo are both my favorites (besides Laslow and Takumi, whom I've already married), and I have backup wives for the both of them.

- Shura has a similar ordeal as Dwyer, except that it'll only cover the first generation, instead of everyone. Besides, I have a thing for Probably-homeless-middle-aged-men apparently.

Anyways, here is the link to vote, http://www.strawpoll.me/10389921 (comments on more reasons why to choose one is much appreciated, but don't vote in responses and not the poll).

And now, I bid you adeiu.

Was gonna choose Odin (Not so I can marry your Ophelia or anything *cuff*)

But I decided on the apperantly minority known as Dwyer. Why? Well simple.

He WILL GIVE UP NAPS FOR YOU!

Voted for Shura. I like the guy and marrying him doesn't leave another girl alone wondering about their marital insecurities waiting for that special someone.

I voted for red ninja because he's bae but now I'm kinda thinking it would be better to marry the old probably-homeless guy so all of the other ladies will have someone and not be forever alone. So yeah I guess dock one off for Saizo and add it to Shura, but it looks like he's going to win anyway.

Why not Kaze? I'd ship FCorrin + Kaze. With speed boon, you'd have two absurdly fast kids too.

I got you fam I'll do this one for you. Don't worry about it.

Alright, update on the situation.

There is a due date now (June 12th), since this is when I'll probably start playing Revelations. Any votes after this date will be disregarded.

Anyways, thank you all for voting over something that seems a bit narcissistic and self centered.