More a return than a beginning.

Fírnen

Well, I've been gone for three years almost, and only made about 30 posts before then anyway, so I though I should try another introduction. If I'm not allowed to do this, please let me know and/or delete/lock this thread :)

So, I've been a fan of Fire Emblem since late 2012 when I picked up a used copy of Radiant Dawn because Ike was my main in Smash and I wanted to know more about him. I fell in love with the games, and by the time Awakening came out I had played through all the ones that had an english release. I'm currently playing through FE: Fates: Conquest, and plan to get the other two paths once I'm done.

Though I enjoy playing FE, I know next to nothing about character tiers and such, I just use the characters I like the most. :3

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all the people here. (Well not all of them, that would take forever. But as many as I can :p)

Welcome again to the Forest, Firnen!

Don't worry you have the right to reintroduce yourself!

Though I enjoy playing FE, I know next to nothing about character tiers and such, I just use the characters I like the most. :3

While I know about Character Tier, I don't trust numbers and playing with our favorite unit is the best to enjoy the game!

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

Thank for the welcome. Much more welcoming than some other forums I've been a part of...

Yeah, the only problem with using my favorites is that I have too many in Conquest! :P I had to ditch Arthur, Selena & Laslow. :( I suppose it's incentive for a second playthrough though. ;)