Request: High Quality Hoshido/Nohr/Valla Emblem Renders

Rawkstar

Hey all, (hope this kind of thread isn't against the rules...) I've been looking around but can't seem to find these anywhere, I'm looking for vector art (or just high quality) images of the emblems from the countries of Hoshido/Nohr/Valla. If this isn't clear, I mean something like this: clicky That would be the Hoshidan emblem. Though obviously that image is pretty small and has an overlay, but it's on the right track. I would love it if someone could create renders of these! I also realize that there are some pieces out there are that are pretty close to my request like this, but I'm looking for the non-italicized version of the emblems. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Rawkstar

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for it as well and decided I probably had to make a vector drawing of it myself after all. (I'm considering making a laptop decal from the Hoshido emblem, what's your plan?) If I do I'll let you know and if you find anything I'd love to know.

If you have photoshop, all you have to do is use the skew transform tool and skew it to the left to make it not slanted.

I've done it in the past and it works.

This any good?

I couldn't find a larger one, but you could upscale it, maybe?

EDIT

Valla turned out decent. Just don't stare at the shapes too hard or you'll notice imperfections.

N4fwOmg.png

Edited by VincentASM