Contribute to "The Grand Archipelago" (Need something other than mugs...)

Avril Lavigne

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vfv3Vzr.png

Fixed the mouth frames and did some very slight edits to the hair. Ultimately, I'm not really sure what the problem is there, or how to fix it.

The Swordmaster dude isn't really at an angle where his eye would be totally darkened like that.

Do I need a Paypal account of my own to receive the money, or is my email enough?

Also, possible Beyard replacement?
i5E7vbk.png

vfv3Vzr.png

Fixed the mouth frames and did some very slight edits to the hair. Ultimately, I'm not really sure what the problem is there, or how to fix it.

The Swordmaster dude isn't really at an angle where his eye would be totally darkened like that.

Do I need a Paypal account of my own to receive the money, or is my email enough?

Also, possible Beyard replacement?

i5E7vbk.png

Not the "possible" Beyard replacement... IT WILL BE THE BEYARD REPLACEMENT. Thank you this is amazing. And I believe I just need your email... we'll test it out.

And I posted a new swordmaster guy with possible eye fix. Which do you think looked better? The one I edited or the original?

Edited by Avril Lavigne

I was going to use this for Joshua, but Levin Alaude made one that's more fitting for him. I'm not quite sure where I'm putting this guy yet, but he's either gonna be mercernary/myrmidon/swordmaster--who knows. Perhaps I'll end up going with something completely different. Here he is!

UUX3nU9.png

Hey that looks pretty good :) Is there any reason why one pupil is bigger than the other though?

6nqCPAJ.png

Haha no but did I fix it?

EDIT: Actually I don't think I did.

EDIT 2: djXBRDe.png

There? Hmmm...

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Awe thanks!

But between her and 'Lyn replacement', I'm digging 'Lyn replacement'

Pl5DjvD.png

Finally got her done jeeze never thought I'd figure one out for her.

Hello there the entirety of Inari's body recolored.

I'd appreciate if you don't steal sprites from our team. Or anyone for that matters. We custom-made these sprites to tailor to our characters and do not give permission for others to use them.

Nice stealing, starts at http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64203&p=4438194

Took our character's body, chase, and the hair is stolen from our male bard.

Neimi replacement has fueilly's hair and lyn replacement has inari's body and the hair seems suspect, but im not sure.

Please remove them, and keep in mind to not use custom/others sprites without their permission.