Pokemon Shuffle

Quintessence

I've had some trouble at clearing Mission Card #3 completely. The missions I need to do are:

1. Achieve 35K score

2. Clear out 100 coins or more

I've already done near 31K on Chimecho stage with M-Gengar, Haunter and Ghastly, so I guess it's just about having luck or something. But I've ran out of ideas for 100 coins. I've done Meowth stage with +5 extra moves but failed. Any ideas to do these and clear Card #3? Fyi I'm by stage 154 so far.

Edited by Quintessence

I've had some trouble at clearing Mission Card #3 completely. The missions I need to do are:

1. Achieve 35K score

I've already done near 31K on Chimecho stage with M-Gengar, Haunter and Ghastly, so I guess it's just about having luck or something. But I've ran out of ideas for 100 coins. I've done Meowth stage with +5 extra moves but failed. Any ideas to do these and clear Card #3? Fyi I'm by stage 154 so far.

You can do it with Weekend Meowth.

Bring MegaMewtwo, +3 psychic with +5 Move and Mega Start or Mega Gengar, Quirky supports like Haunter, Xerneas with +5 Move and Mega Start

or you could wait and use this guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/wiki/mission_cards

About 1. Achieve 35K score maybe one of the special stages using attack+?

Edited by Naoshi

For the weekend Meowth, if you have Mega Rayquaza, you could run that and 3 non-Dragon Quicky+ Pokemon (ie. Malamar, Gogoat, Xerneas). To keep spawning coins, you need to make combos of 3+ happen. And it can keep happening if Meowth spawns the coins in favorable positions that could lead to more combos and coin spawns.

For a 35K score, you could try waiting for a Safari stage to pop up (since several stages in the Safari are pretty easy to perform combos) or play a timed competition stage (for one of those Mega Stones) when it shows up.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Oh thanks guys! I'll definitely wait for Weekend Meowth and give it a try. After all, I already caught Escalation!Giratina without an issue.

Also, the only Quirky mon I have is Haunter. I've unlocked Xerneas but I'm by Blaziken so far EX12(?).

Oh thanks guys! I'll definitely wait for Weekend Meowth and give it a try. After all, I already caught Escalation!Giratina without an issue.

Also, the only Quirky mon I have is Haunter. I've unlocked Xerneas but I'm by Blaziken so far EX12(?).

EX stages can be played at your leisure as long as you have unlocked it and have a Heart to play it. You don't need to play the EX stages in order of unlock.

Oh right I know, it's just that I have kind of the habit to do stuff in order, and I've been stuck in Blaziken.

Blaziken is easily defeated if you have Mega Aerodactyl (and the obligatory Water, Rock, and Ground Pokemon) and use the Mega Start item.

Thing is I don't have Mega-Dactyl.

Edit: I did some mega start with Lucario and managed to beat it with Time +10 as well, but the chance to catch it was like 2%. I just need to try again with bunch of coins.

Edited by Quintessence

Thing is I don't have Mega-Dactyl.

Edit: I did some mega start with Lucario and managed to beat it with Time +10 as well, but the chance to catch it was like 2%. I just need to try again with bunch of coins.

Yeah... that 2% doesn't sound particularly hot. I remember catching Blaziken without Mega Aerodactyl (since it wasn't in the game at the time) back when the Home Menu button exploit was a thing. It took a few tries and I only caught it in a Great Ball IIRC.

Using Mega Aerodactyl and Mega Start item can trivialize S-ranking Blaziken's stage.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to make this the general Pokemon Shuffle thread, for anyone interested on asking for help, posting relevant info or so.

The update includes a new item: Skill Swapper. It changes the pokemon's skill and resets its level. For instance, some interesting options are Sableye, Gengar for Spookify, the three dogs for Rock/Block/Barrier+ stuff.

New cards are available too.

Edited by Quintessence