Post Something The Above Poster Would Never Say

Randoman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pixar Legend of Zelda movie is the worst video game film of all time. What the hell? Link flies around all the time, and Ganondorf's a pirate... something they didn't even do in Wind Waker. Princess Zelda does not look like a princess at all and she has brothers I've never seen before. The Gorons wear feathers for some reason and the Zora are all petty women who try to drown Zelda and the kokiri are all wearing animal skins for some reason to make Link's clothes make less sense. The master sword is way too short and King Dodongo keeps trying to eat Ganondorf because that's a good idea. The Triforce doesn't even appear. Also Link actually talks way too much and it makes him come off as kind of a cocky asshole. I give it the absolute worst score I have ever gave a film. 70%.

I have not scared anyone.

1 hour ago, Mad-manakete said:

The Pixar Legend of Zelda movie is the worst video game film of all time. What the hell? Link flies around all the time, and Ganondorf's a pirate... something they didn't even do in Wind Waker. Princess Zelda does not look like a princess at all and she has brothers I've never seen before. The Gorons wear feathers for some reason and the Zora are all petty women who try to drown Zelda and the kokiri are all wearing animal skins for some reason to make Link's clothes make less sense. The master sword is way too short and King Dodongo keeps trying to eat Ganondorf because that's a good idea. The Triforce doesn't even appear. Also Link actually talks way too much and it makes him come off as kind of a cocky asshole. I give it the absolute worst score I have ever gave a film. 70%.

I had to read this twice before I realized what you were referencing.

The siegfried is the worst weapon in the fire emblem series

2 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Canas had nothing to do with the final battle of Blazing Sword.

Yeah canas has nothing to do with the final battle i just happened to use him with a luna to kill the fire dragon in my first run

Why don't I listen to Nickleback?

3 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I play Heroes to build a harem of my top Fire Emblem men.

I'd whale on Summer Chrom TBH.

I don't want Summer Chrom.

51 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'd whale on Summer Chrom TBH.

Summer Felicia or Loki, oh damn I could die happily.

Spoiler

And no nosebleeds of course.