Post Something The Above Poster Would Never Say

Randoman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just invented a prosthetic digestive tract. Only problem is I need a way to keep the metal from corroding. Glass seems like a good counter, as it doesn't dissolve in hydrochloric acid... but it seems to be rather prone to shattering if one is punched in the stomach. Which leads to complications. Small wonder no one's ever attempted this before, right Milo?

I didn't do a sporadic class change to The Ninja.

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I would never imply I could steal Sooks’ title

FE7 Hector Hard Mode, Thracia 776, Awakening Lunatic, Shadow Dragon above Hard 1, New Mystery on anything above Hard 1, or any path of Fates on Lunatic.
If you've beaten any of those, you're better at FE than me.

Edited by DragonFlames

I am secretly Ferdinand von Aegir.

34 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I can steal that title. For I am Sooks. MWAHAHAHAHA!.

but I am

34 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

FE7 Hector Hard Mode, Thracia 776, Awakening Lunatic, Shadow Dragon above Hard 1, New Mystery on anything above Hard 1, or any path of Fates on Lunatic.
If you've beaten any of those, you're better at FE than me.

I’ve only played two of those games, both on the easiest difficulty 👀

I played all the FE games! ALL of them!

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’ve only played two of those games, both on the easiest difficulty 👀

Well, I even failed to beat Eliwood Hard Mode.
I even failed to play Revelations on Hard (though that was also because by that point, I was already sick of the game).
Hell, I never even played Awakening on Hard (and I am not convinced I would be able to do it).
So... the wall you need to climb to be better at FE than me is not very high. It's not even really a wall, more like one of those waist-high fences.

Edited by DragonFlames

I have beaten every fe on the hardest difficulty! I even modded in lunatic+ for those super easy ones, thracia 776 and conquest lunatic? Yeah they definitely needed some difficulty boosts.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So... the wall you need to climb to be better at FE than me is not very high. It's not even really a wall, more like one of those waist-high fences.

If that’s the case mine is a baby gate. (The only fe’s I’ve played (and beaten) not on the easiest difficult are fe7 (if hector normal counts) and three houses).

I look down at you peasants! Get on my level for I am the FE Master! Ah-hahahaha!

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

If that’s the case mine is a baby gate. (The only fe’s I’ve played (and beaten) not on the easiest difficult are fe7 (if hector normal counts) and three houses).

Give it some time! You'll be able to do it, I'm sure!

Everybody in the last teehee thread is a filthy weeb who ruined FE by existing lmao get out of my fandom loooooooooooooooool XD

Hardest FE I've played is prolly Berwick or FE6 HM. I'd say Berwick is tougher, since FE6 gives you several units from the get-go who can make the game a lot easier, whereas in Berwick, even the best units can't say that-it is very balanced for the most part. The best part is the lack of Kaga BS, though.

Edited by Benice

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I look down at you peasants! Get on my level for I am the FE Master! Ah-hahahaha!

Give it some time! You'll be able to do it, I'm sure!

It’s not that I’m unable to do it, it’s that my backlog takes priority over replaying games.

I am not an fe fan! Those guys suck!