Post Something The Above Poster Would Never Say

Randoman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd never write braindead things about the above poster to continue another discussion 

Spoiler

Yeah, Emperor is just a weaker form of Fortress Knight and she is better in nearly any other class

Raging Storm will always be op, so even in an awful class with 5 move she's A tier

and Lightning Axe definitely helped her stay viable, managed to get 100 hit on Dimitri with her

But seriously, any other physical class is better for her, hell she'd have better defenses staying as a Fortress Knight than going Emperor

Thinks Emperor is the most broken class in the game, so much so that emperor Edelgard can solo all of maddening. Is very thankful that it’s locked to just her, otherwise the game would be absolutely destroyed.

Has played Path of Radiance 30 times.

16 minutes ago, Muesli said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, Emperor is just a weaker form of Fortress Knight and she is better in nearly any other class

Raging Storm will always be op, so even in an awful class with 5 move she's A tier

and Lightning Axe definitely helped her stay viable, managed to get 100 hit on Dimitri with her

But seriously, any other physical class is better for her, hell she'd have better defenses staying as a Fortress Knight than going Emperor

Spoiler

I see, I see. Thanks for the info! ^^
Even though I probably won't touch Maddening at all.